Ode To A Cali Courtesan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yank on her hair, moving her head to and fro, and she moans.

She comes forward, smelling at the hard white hose that just slapped her, her mouth opening. She sniffs at it again.

I yank her head back, and she moans again.

I know what she needs as motivation.

"You fucking bitch," i say. "You cockworshipping whore slut cunt, you need your tits whipped, you filthy sucker. "

"Yeth oh god..." she writhes in debased pleasure, bending and genuflecting for the cock, for the filthy humiliation that juices her cunt. "I want to see your cock spitting as I lie beneath him, I want to lick the puddles of cum that come out, I want to be on the floor licking it off the floor, master."

She lowers her head below the cock slightly, as if at a water tap that is open for drinking.

Her mouth open. Drool coming from it.

I slap her again a little harder with the cock and she tries to lick my open palm as I push her away.

I take off my ring, put it on the chaise, and tit slap her for a couple of minutes, pausing to twist her nipples, judging expertly how much pain she can endure and how much she likes. A 3 on a scale of 10 seems to be where she receives the most ecstasy.

All the while she now stays on her knees but keeps her hands behind her back, in angled hand clasp, the tits thrusting up for my ministrations, rock hard eraser tips, her hands clasped behind her submissively, rocking and groaning into the tit slaps with ecstasy.

Scaring a woman a little bit? Now, the smart man never uses this fact to exploit a woman at her most vulnerable -- that's bad karma. But when it comes to enhancing her sexual activity -- and make no mistake, Megan needs fear excitement with her pleasure, too, in our interchanges, or she will be bored. Whores are simply women you are paying to give you sex, they are still women, of course, with the female proclivity to be stimulated in particular ways.

I decide to push further. Why not. It isn't often I've seen her pussy juice well up, but there it is, a single line of wetness trailing down her muscled tigh and disappearing into the crook at her knee.

"If you don't do a good job on my cock again in this next hour? I'm going to take this leash -- and it's thinner than my belt, it'll hurt more -- I will take this pink leash and whip you till your ass is covered with stripes that won't go down for days. I haven't marked you at all, yet."

She groans.

"And then I'll go to work on your nipples for real."

She dipps her head, and made small cooing noises, and tried to come forward onto my cock again.

I have no intention of doing this, of course. The point was to make her pussy juice. And it is.

Once more I keep her head away from my cock by once again leashing her hair.

I keep her body upright over my body, her hands still behind her head. She has such a strong waist! She can stay bent over like this, her knees on the floor at the bottom of the chaise, her thighs pressed against the chaise edge, but leaning forward.

My legs have sprawled and my ass is down far enough that it isn't a long reach for her to bob down onto my cock with her mouth.

She moans.

I sit up onto the edge of the chaise, so my cock can come out farther.

She instantly scrambles forward and uses a lever at the base of the chaise to make the top half come up upright, so it is more of a chair than a sofa, and she puts two of the architectural pillows beneath my back.

Now the chaise is a suck chair and she re kneels in front of it.

Now I can easily reach her head.

Her head is in my hands, mouth drooling, and slack, her eyes closed.

"I will come to your hotel, master, when you are fucking your young girlfriend."

"That costs more, I assume."

She grins.

"And," she goes on, " and I will do down on all four in your living rom of the suite and crawl from you to your girlfriend on opposite couches. I will suck you both on your command."

Not bad, but I think of a better.

"We could go shopping with her for shoes and afterwards she'd suck me off in the mall parking lot. " I say. Listen, I know what women like to do! Ha!

"Sounds so good," she sighs.

She regrips her hands behind her back, I can see in the far mirror how she is holding on to each wrist with her fingers, snugging up the obeisant bow.

"Then you will leash us both up and take us to the bedroom, walking the two of us like dogs!" she wails.

She is raving in front of the meat stick, using it to inspire her.

"Then you will put me on my knees between the two of you standing. You will use me as a mouth-fucking device."

I slap her face with my pipe of cock, lashing at her cheeks. She keeps her eyes closed, her mouth working in pleasure to try and suck, just drawing in air because I keep the cock away.

"Then I will - ah!" I slap her again. "-suck your new girl's pussy while she sucks your cock. I want to be down there," she practically grunts , " I want her to show me that she can get a good suck job from me, too."

"I'll have her pussy freshly waxed for you."

Her legs flex as she takes the whipping, bowing and rocking back on the floor in front of the chaise.

"Yes, please. That you are the boss of both of us. The order will be you, her and then below you both, will be me. You can push me between you as you kiss, i will be tending to you both, licking and sucking you both, on my knees for you both."

"I want you both in the bathroom with me."

"Yes, sir! I will hold your cock while you piss! Our bare knees, the two of us girls, on the dirty floor, with you over us, your belt in your hand. We will cower while you whip us and try to suck up your dick."

She wheezes and sticks out her tongue obscenely, licking in the air, promoting the hunger of the scarlet dripping lips.

"Good little bitch. Cock suck slut."

She tries to suck my cock again.

Instead I lash her cheeks with it.

"Oh! And I will understand if I need to be whipped if I don't do a good job."

"Good. You will always have to suck it like it was your master, you little wicked cunt."

"Your unzipped cock!" she cries. "You'll take it out! And, you will have to whip us both when we misbehave."

"I will."

She lunges forward, bending down for my penis.

This time I let her.

If a man mistakes this burlesque of Megan's for her desire for severe pain, that man is a fool and a bully. I don't.

And that her sexy scenario she conjures up will net her a ton of money.

"Oh, thith beautiful cock," she murmurs, her mouth half muffled with dick skin.

"Suck that cock, bitch. Gently. But with need. Or I'll whip you silly."

She pinches her own nipples hard, crying out.

"Whip me silly, oh please whip me!"

Aroused by my words, she tightens her lips as the cock rips away, so hard is it that it malforms her mouth like a trout with a hook in it, but she quickly remounts it in her mouth, fighting to secure it in the middle so she can curve her lips around it, circling it with a tension that can't keep it from breaking free again as I take command of the pipe, moving it back and forth. Soon she simply resigns herself to letting me move it, and just keeps gripping it, fluidly moving with it in a kind of ballet, her head weaving and conforming to wherever I move the cock.

I try to hold it and bend it with her mouth on the other end, but it's just too hard to bend and she is forced up on her haunches, her mouth hooked with the cock.

It's just too hard to bend!

But she tries and I reward her effort by taking my hand off the cock and letting her have it back to move to and fro. Delightedly, she just mouths the head, not using her hands - she now starts to pull it down with her mouth and letting it flip back up again, over and over, the hard rod bobbing and dripping, buzzing with pre-cum, letting it fall and then recatching the head in her mouth, slurping, then pulling on it like a lever of a water pump.

Always keeping her hands behind her.

I look at the side mirror. She, kneeling at the end of the chaise, me, leaning back to accept her sucking as if on a throne.

In the far wall mirror I see her from behind, a blonde head with her arms crossed behind her, hands gripping the other forearm, naked, her ass down, coming up slightly to reveal her splayed feet, the dimples on her lower back winking, the shoulders square and disciplined, the dripping back of her head with its wild mess of stylish hair. The head bobbing. Just a meat sucking slave for me. My own body is white, my face relaxed with serene pleasure. Taking in the suck.

I come back to her actual image in front of my spread knees.

The spit that flings off the cock head, the pre-cum? She keeps catching it in her mouth, and smack lipping it and eating it. She misses some of the flings, but catches a surprising number.

I am cum rodding now. Slowly.

My cock pulses and there is the hardening chemicals at the head, which is unfurling the ridge - I can feel it growing into a pencil line of skin tightening all along the under head as the tongue outlines it and the warm mouth pulls. it's beginning to feel like a cum rod again, and the balls are also nascently tightening in the big sac, which is rewrinkling into tumescence itself. Drawing up.

Becoming a bull cock again. Getting ready to cum again.

"Growing master growing into HARD HARD HARDEST PENIS EVER COCK OH COCK I LOVE THIS COCK LET ME SUCKKKKK," she murmurs.

"Remember this for when I bring you to my girlfriend," I say curtly, exploiting the fantasy. "You'll be my dick slave on the floor and show her how it's done," I say coldly.

She moans, sinking her mouth on my cock. But a gust of need forces a groan out of her. She lets it slip for a moment the recatches it.

She simply holds it now, nurse sucking. She nods, her eyes wild up to me, her mouth drooling onto the cock.

She opens her mouth around the cock, keeping the head bedded on her tongue, but talking clumsily around it.

"I'll be your cock thlave, I'll show your beautiful little new bitch? Your girlfriend?"

Slobber covers the cock length as she gets up higher on her knees, pulling the head up, the oyster-colored penis arising from its nest of fur. Drool rolls down the shaft into the pubic hair, matting it even more.

From her vantage slightly above my navel, she takes her mouth off the head, staring down at it in near anguish. It gleams, the flesh quivering slightly, white purple and gray, but pink all over.

"Growing," she says thickly. "STILL growing, master."

She hurls herself back at the cock, taking huge licks of it, the hardening meat responded with brutal growth, coming faster now, the cockhead marbling up, swelling, almost pulse vibrating in cum itself, rolling and flopping the head of it thickening, the piss slit now re-glistening with the first real new pre-cum since she last sucked up the recycled spit cum from the dead cock an hour ago.

She makes a delighted grunt as she sees the pre-cum in the flash of the dick as it comes out of her mouth for a moment.

"Pre cum, master! God I have been waiting!"

She flicks her tongue over the translucent drop of pre-cum, smacking her lips and exulting in it, her head bobbing and weaving as she celebrates it.

The head lurches upward, the ridge popping into relief again -- the cock is ready for it's new set of sucks -- it seems to grin, all by itself, or leer harshly at her.

"This cock is your boss, bitch, I take it," I snap. "Yearn for the cum to come."

"God, please please yes yes!" She tosses her head and her blonde hair fluffs around it, sticking to the blue vein at the bottom. She uses both hands to wrap more hair around it now, staring down at it as if a treasure she has just uncovered from the ground, a staff that will enable her to do magic.

"I will show her how to worship your cock, and you will show her with your belt, master." She sighs and closes her eyes, sniffing deeply from the fattening, rod-shaped middle of the cock. "Because cock is best. YOUR cock is best! You have such a beautiful dick. I know I need to be punished for desiring it so, I KNOW I do it too HARD, oh MASTER PUNISH ME BUT I CAN'T GIVE UP THE SUCK!"

She groans as I once again, leash her hair and hold her back from the suck she wants so much now. But I want to keep the come delayed.

She looks up at me, even as the ponytail I have made of her hair is holding her head inches form the cock. Her glowing eyes stare at me as she moans.

"She has to understand, master, she maybe will have to be taught hard how to understand. My bad example will help her. You will have to whip me in front of her."

"Of course I will."

She sobs. Still on her now bruised knees, she bobs up and down at the foot of the chaise. My legs are sprawled so far, my ass has slid down so far on the chaise that my feet are on the floor on either side of her. It's very comfortable. I'm in a V-shape, sitting up, so she can sit in the middle and worship cock meat, between my legs, her head bobbing down onto the cock.

She puts her head betwen my legs under my scrotum and I can feel her licking the backs of my thighs.

"You will have to punish us both," she whispers, still head down, her voice echoing from below the chaise.

"Describe it," I order.

"Side by side. We will take it. Our mouths will close over the cock of our new Master. Side by side. But it won't be right for you."

Even as this turns me on, I note with bemusement that this 'abasement' she is conjuring up will end up with me forking over tons of cash to this smart whore -- but who could not admire her genuflected canniness?

"Get your head back up," I order.

She comes up instantly, presenting her upper body , pressing it between my thighs, coming forward so I can reach her.

I flick her left nipple with my free hand and allow her head to close within an inch of the penis. As it arrives there she takes a deep inhalation, sniffing the wet, triumphant empurpling cock with hunger, and now and she moans and steeples her finger against my cock, smelling it, holding it as if it were a precious staff, something that needed her desire, so thickly swelling her lips above the furred tube of cock skin just as it pokes out of its nest of pubic hair, just the beginning of the rod vibration.

I could come now at any time. It's an incredible thunderous feeling from asshole to cock head. Lighting bolts from ass to cock head.

Karmic flow!

"Bite the head softly," I order. "Slow down my come."

She nods, and bites the head, to just slightly stop my arousal -- she's an expert with her teeth.

"Wait" she whispers. "Not yet."

The head slackens slightly, the foreskin re-wrinkling, and her tongue begins to lick all along the ridged, mushroom head, softly, tenderly, but with murmuring appetite, the head swaying back and forth next to her anxious ministrations, bumping into her cheek and nose, the piss slit beginning a drip that is fresh pre cum. A remnant, still, from the last come. Sometimes she tongues the foreskin back, taking the whole penis in her mouth to do so, and explores the unslack foreskin with her soft, slow tongue. It makes a tent of foreskin, all around the head in an even, nursing set of ministrations. Expert cock whore moves.

I can feel sparks now. Heating now.

I push her hand away, and hold my cock in my hand, the STILL growing head extruding from the circle of my thumb and first finger.

"I may want to take you both to the movies." I murmur. "You tell me what happens next."

She is staring furiously at the exposed red head of cock.

Her voice is a glassy hush of eros. "We will be ordered to sit on either side of you," she says, and stops for a second, for she must now clear her throat huskily of precum and spit. "Oh, master, then we will both go on our knees and we will tae turns sucking you off in the movie theater."

"You will have to come downtown, which you hate."

She chooses not to address this objection.

"You will have to whip both of us," she groans. "And make me suck your cock and then make me go crawl over and suck her pussy, all while she sucks on you."

"Then I'll order you both into the men's bathroom."

"Yes, we will go to s stall and kneel down there and both of us suck you, there on the dirty toilet."

"You're going to lick my ass, darling, while she sucks me. That's what I want."

"Yes, please, yes!"

"And then you'll take my money home, won't you?" I gasp.

She giggles wickedly, and nods, keeping her mouth on my cock.

" Yes, but, truly...so good, this cock," she mumbles, as she licks. "Like candy. You have ta promise me the taste of cum, I get half your cum, you have to SHARE, master!"

"You'll be behind me, my necktie around your throat as you work your tongue into my asshole."

I slap her and she cries happily.

"Oh, Roger, can you bang my head into mouth fucking there on the dirty bathroom toilet floor? PLEASE will you use me there just as your hole, Master. Just use my head as a cum slut slot, please, honey - just slam me up against the wall of the stall, over and over, while other movie customers come in and piss? OH! And then when you have let us drink your cum, oh, please, please, before you rezip, you gotta -- oh, MASTER -- master, let me drink your piss like from a fountain afterwards, there in the dirty stall, while she kisses you and gives you what you NEED..."

For two minutes now she bends to the hard dick, taking pump sucks that spear her into the deep recesses of her throat, each one a guzzling slick sound of spit gurgle, just a rhyme of joyful hunger and drool that I emphasize by grabbing her hair.

She puts one hand on either side of my hips, letting me use her as an instrument, a body and mouth that sucks.

She bows her whole body in pleasure as I rhythmically pull on her head.

Finally I yank her off and she comes up gasping, as if she's been under water.

I clear my throat. "Next? You will lick up along my taint to my balls, and you'll meet her there in the middle, her lips sucking me all the way down, swallowing me to the balls. " I grin.

"A whore at your cock and a whore at your ass. Perfect, Master."

She's genuinely excited. She always gets that way when another woman is conjured into the picture.

"Mmm hum!" she sighs.

"I'll stand there by the mirror, the cheap, cracked flourescent light of the decrepit movie theater bathroom - the one downtown. You will be behind me licking ass and the other mouth will be in front of me, consuming cock from the other end. I'll work the two of you together, one hand on each head."

"We will work so so so so so hard to worship your cock, your balls, your ass, Master, oh GOD!"

I can feel her lips quiver as her throat works on my re-rodding tool, once again able to plunge through her glottis into her stomach pipe, her nose snuffling along the ever tightening foreskin, inhaling it, drooling fresh drool down to anoint it, cooing at the wrinkling, tungsten steel tube of man meat.

For a long moment I keep the head of my cock buried in the bottom of her throat, pushing her tonsils, feeling the flap of her epiglottis opening and closing over the mid cock as she heaves and keeps fighting off her gagging. It feels like a second mouth down there, and I like it.

I can see from the side mirror her face buried in my smashed down cock. She just keeps it there, sighing and breathing, still battling the heaves.

How does she get herself inspired? Like an actor, just hearing the crowd?

She has it, in spades, the self-motivation.

I finally pull out and she gasps but quickly restrains herself.

"Don't breathe hard, just take it, breathe naturally, don't perturb me," I snap.

SHe nods and does so, managing to keep her anguished need for breath hidden. Slowly she takes in breaths, her mouth urgently returning to cock.

She now is showing her desire by licking the foreskin up, and holding a flare of the wrinkled skin up with her tongue while she takes in deep inhalations of cock skin.

1...1011121314...17