Ode To A Cali Courtesan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groan. Who could hold back with this astonishingly talented courtesan? Drugfueled.

She nods quickly, she knows his name now.

"Master. He is my Master."

I groan.

"Sometimes he smells even better -- sometimes when you've worked out, when he doesn't shower," she murmurs into the cock, "oh, Master, sweat smells good, because you do. He tastes so perfect. I want to tell you what he looks like,"

She is half gone with new lust.

I put my right foot on her shoulder so I can expose more of my ass to her.

She leaches frantically to keep a hold of the gristlish bottom of the dick, her eyes on it, mouth glistening.

"Describe it."

"He looks like a beautiful circumcised snake. "And then the foreskin comes over on the top. I want to handle him when he first comes out of his jeans, I want to swing under it, the balls swinging forward, popping out, the head, like it did when we were at the restaurant and you took me to the bathroom." she looks up at me, her eyes narrowed. "Do you remember that, Master?"

"Mmm, yes."

She is with the cock alone now, handling it, staring at her wonderingly even as she reminisces and fantasizes about having it other times. It's like I'm not even here. Just my cock.

"His head coming out of the bag skin that is stuck to it when he first comes out of his pants!" she cries. "The way he smelled when I first took him out. He was so warm in his white underwear and he was so soft, like now, but he smelled sooo good." She licks her lips and hugs me around the legs, mouth back to the cock, slurping.

I groan.

"I just want to love him and make out with him. He's like my baby, but then he grows up to be such a man. Every time." Her mouth is blocked with cock and her words blur. "Thah..exchey baby! Hi, honey!"

I chuckle.

Her bladed tongue props up the wrinkled cowl turtlehead of cock, spongily supporting it on the pink bed, furling it into her lips like a rolled up scroll.

Her eyes are nearly crossed staring at the rod impaling her to the open jaw, her eyes glowing with an almost maternal pride, or just pure adoration.

Now, she picks up the sodden panties again, and once again drapes the cock with them,

The panties settle on the wet cock like a vacum-formed plastic mold.

Once again she cries out as she sees the cock in profile.

She bends back over the cloth, and frantically nuzzles me through the cloth for a long half minute, stopping her talk entirely.

The cock sticks up obscenely, twanging with solidifying arousal - a tent of underwear fabric, wet and sopping.

Her tongue shoves the tube of cock from side to side, rolling under the cotton mesh, a glistening chrysalis of drool beginning to cover the entre surface of her panties with the bulge of cock below, the ridge of the head making a crease in the cloth, her drool flowing down from the upper head onto the huge ball sack, so wet that the cloth makes a sucking sound as she moves it with her tongue. Her necklace clinks as she grunts and works so happily. Soon the little dusting of talcumy dryness -- the only part of the underwear that wasn't sodden, is gone, worked into a wet froth of drenched panties, all glooped over from her mouth.

She is beautifully kinky. The recovering of the cock is an amazing touch.

Almost vibrating with need, the two collars clinking around her neck, the leash and belt scraping the floor, she bends over the wrinkled, twisted pole beneath the textile. There is only the sound of her lips working, and her very soft little grunts. I turn my head sideways and see her thighs pressed together, her pussy invisible, but juice trickling from it like from a cut peach.

She pauses at the under bag, which peeks out from the border of the panties, and spoke, half muffled by flesh. A smear of white bubble froth on her chin, already cut with trails of glistening drool.

" where the cock is I want to be...I am so hungry, I -"

She trails off.

Sobbing.

"He will leave me, my Master and I will just have to dream of his taste."

"Yes. But he will leave a pile of affirmation on your front table."

I just lay back and watch her.

As she drools liquid onto the panties that outline my cock, she sniffs at the penis more deeply, now rubbing her forehead over it, rolling it, smashing it down and pressing her whole face into it, holding onto my hips on either side and just rolling her whole face from ear to ear in long slow motions, stopping on either side with her cheekbones against my scrotum, to sniff at the cock head in long inhales and exhales that cause her to wriggle with excitement. I can feel her pussy clamping onto my right leg.

She writhes her way up so that her face is against my cheek, her mouth whispering into my ear, her whole body clamped down on mine, squeezing, using it to arouse herself.

"Tie me to a post and whip me please master, whip me hard and piss on me," she cries. "I need it. I've been so bad. I need to be on my knees in front of you, taking all the liquids from your beautiful cock."

"You certainly do."

"I want to hear your belt come snick out of the belt loops and I want to see the belt dangling, alongside your cock."

"Shut up."

"Cum, master, oh our cum that we make together from your cock," she says, thickly. "when I have your next mouthful of cum, I will have to hold it, not swallow it or let it fall out --can't cry out while you strip and whip me, I must open my mouth to show you it is all still there after you have whipped me raw."

"LIke this?

Saliva runs down her throat as she closes her eyes and leans into the cock.

"Just like that!" she gurgles.

I had to grin.

She was good. She had the Flame, she just needed guidance.

"Yes."

But my palm stays on her forehead, pushing her back.

"Then you should listen to me. I will train you to be a puppy sub slave even more."

Her eyes roll up, staring at the flaring cock head.

"Thing is, you can't be expecting anything, can't be hurrying it up, do you understand? One lesson for you is the act of denying yourself the appetite that leads to the appetite. Plus you are on E."

She nods blissfully, only able to grunt.

I tilt her face up and pull her lips apart. She sucks air in and when i let go, she grins. Stares up at me impudently, her eyes stoned.

"What are YOU denying yourself?" she suddenly says, "I want to know."

She giggles and so do I.

"Nothing. That is the trick," I had laughed. "There is the pursuer and the pursued. Listen, darling, I pay you fantastic money to be my puppy."

She collapsed in desire, then sits back up straight and hugged my legs. Raised her mouth to the still growing cock, nursing on it.

Her eyes so bright, her iris so pinned.

The whore full of Ecstasy.

I pull my cock out of her mouth and moan at her and she moans back.

"I want to learn how to come from drinking this cock juice!" she cried, and when I tilt her forward on her knees she stops talking as her mouth desperately got around my cock and now she mutter "I am staying on this cock this time, until I am drunk on cock juice, oh Master, I need cum! Twist my nipples, please, master, please PLEASE."

She leans against my legs, presenting her big tits, scraping them, holding them in her hands.

I warm to my task. I will question her, Socratic-style.

I reach down and grab her nipples and pull on them, and she groans and comes up of her thighs a little. I put my left foot up on the chair and push her head down until she is licking at my ass with an ardency matched only by her groans.

"Do you remember when you sucked my cock at that restaurant? How we went into the bathroom?"

"Yes, Master. Oh, and when you - just your hand going to your zipper..."

"It sent you instantly to your knees."

"You told me to taste him and I did and oh he was good." She pauses. "I remember each time your dick has been in my mouth -- each TIME, Master."

As I pull on her hair, slanting her face hard against my thigh, I dandle my still soft cock, and she consciously, deliberately look almost cross eyed down at my pole which it took all my effort to not start the count down to coming.

I spend two minutes fisting it while she tried to grab the head, and as it got bigger and bigger, as she leaned forward, intently watching the pulsing, nearly violet shaped head, already close to coming.

"Verhuat. Verhaut." She whispers.

"Foreskin. You love the taste of it."

It was just a matter of training a natural with Megan.

As she learned, I would deepen the lesson.

Her mouth now twitching - and suddenly she feverishly clamped down on it, her tongue raving all over the head, pushing at the slit with frantic fervency.

Now I slightly slap her and remove the cock from her mouth with a pop.

Her anguished eyes storied up at me.

"Bad girl." I said sternly.

"I'm so sorry, sir!" She dips her head shyly.

"Please please educate me, Roger, please. But remember I am vulnerable. I'm in love with you right now. This drug is strong now. I took a lot."

She just knows how, she just does...my desire roars.

"Of course Megan. Look. Don't suck too hard, you silly bitch. Can't you remember for two minutes to do that?"

She nods.

"Uh HUUH."

This time she tries with painful earnest, her blue eyes up on me the whole time, looking for guidance, for feedback for approval.

"What are the flavors?" I say. "What does the meat actually TASTE like, you silly little unscholastic bitch," I grin and she laughed quickly back.

"But I tell you already, I - " she smacks her lips. "I mean I think I did, sir, I -"

"That was the come,"I snap impatiently. "What does the dick itself taste like?"

"Oh, all right." She paused. "I don't know how to say it. in English"

I take her hair and rope it in my hand, and pull her head up to my chest. "Sniff it! Give me the right answer!"

She blinks and looked dazedly at the cock, her mouth open and glazed, trying to sniff at it and get to it to taste to earnestly answer my question.

I let her suck it and tongue it. She smacks her lips. She licks at it while inhaling...trying hard to taste it all.

"This IS the best way to figure it out," I say.

"Your meat," she says, voice quavering. "I know how much I love it, I'm trying to describe the taste and -"

I take her head in both hands and pushed her back down to the quiescent dick.

"Darling, I'll put him down your throat so you can taste him on your whole tongue.

"YES"

I pull open her willing jaws and stick the head of my dick inside.

For two minutes my now pre-orgasm, super-hardening cock, the pink foreskin stretching out and glistening when it pops in and out of her mouth, just ram rods her.

I pull her forward so she is against the wall of her bedroom and I head fuck her, her head mostly staying against the wall as I use her head as my instrument.

I arch over her, the penis dominating her, thrusting into her wide open mouth, and her nipples diamond up and she moans in a thrusting rhythm, as if he mouth is a pussy and she is headed to come.

For two minutes I softly hammer her head against the wall and she takes it and loves it. When I stop to rest she protests and falls forward to re-engulf my battering hose.

My cock spears into her bruised mouth, lording its power over her with its widening full length, the phallus is drumming and strumming with erotic feeling, and the head is swelling. I feel the warm power of the high vacuum of her throat as she sucks air into her lungs directly from her mouth -- a wild engorging warmth around my entire cock head, her tongue slowly, firmly lick laving the ridge of the helmet, then just below on the band of hardening, unbridling foreskin, swelling in her mouth now -- a stick that she mouthed with a groaning pleasure that didn't stop, even though I tap her cheek, and she softens it. She can't keep completely quiet for long.

As I mouth fuck her, she is a doll just limply along for the ride.

Her wormish lips keep annealing to the cock tube, forming a perfect warping circle, I grab her ears with my hands and use them as handles.

There is nothing but her moans and the slick saliva socketing sounds of her hard sucking.

Finally I pull my cock out of her mouth and she gasps, drool spilling from her mouth.

I hold the now spear of a dick, dripping juice, in front of her, a thick rope of clear and bubblling saliva pooling onto her face, rolling down her forehead, she tilting her mouth under it, putting her head sideways to look up at it from breath and gurgle coo - the big German helmet head fiercely dominating her, her eyes up to it worshipfully.

"Worship it, bitch!"

"Oh, god," she groans. "Yes. My sweetheart. I want more. What more can I do?"

"What more CAN you do?"

I pulled her head away and she gasped. Trying to look at it from the side.

I slap her.

"Pull more out of it, that is what, yes, pull out MORE.," she groans, not even looking up at me, just at the dick jutting out in front of her harshly.

"How?" I bark, slapping her tits.

"Suck it more with more rod of cock getting it...," she moans.

"So, then what is my taste?"

"Sweet!" she says instantly. She says, now bending to try and lick more thoughtfully, but I keep her head at arm's length with one palm.

"Please, god."

She looks at me, urgently. Did she answer correctly?

Very good. Well, good enough.

I nod.

She cries happily, a tear coming down her cheek, mixing with pre cum and spit.

"I want you soft again so I can suck you up a fourth time Master."

"No. No time."

"Please stay for three comes please!"

I shove her head away and reach for a glass of water that once had ice in it, an hour ago that she brought for me.

I pick up the heavy full glass of warmish water by the bed and drink it.

She looks at me from below, cutting her eyes up at me coquettishly. Waiting. God, what a lovely mess she is! Bruised lips, knees, nipples hard, rivulets of saliva and sperm all over the front of her spectacular body, her mascara down to her neck, her hair now just a slicked back coiff, hanging in the back, the leash sticking to her arm, the choke collar akimbo.

Perfect.

"I have to piss again." I say.

She reaches instantly for the Williams Sonoma pitcher that she had put down earlier, but that's not what I want now.

I turn and go to the bathroom and I can hear her behind me.

I look around and she is crawling after me on all fours.

As I turn, she stops, as if caught guiltily.

She looks in the full-length closet mirror, her naked tits dangling, her slave bracelets and necklaces clanging.

She twists away from her own image, blushing shamedly.

She now peers over at my harsh rod of cock, her expression softening into absolute adoration again.

"Master I am following your cock please...please...let me come, too...please...."

"Look at yourself in the mirror," I order. "Look how I've punished you and see how beautiful you are. Do it!"

She doesn't look for a moment, I can tell she doesn't want to.

I step forward and pull her leash up and yank it towards the mirror.

"Look at how beautiful you are," I command. "See the beuaty."

She eyes herself now shyly, and gives a little whimper.

"Palm your breasts!"

She does so. THe nipples poke through, and peek through the sodden lank hair.

Her straitened nipples, big breasts, reddened from my hands, the stripes on her legs, criss-cross whipped, the drool streaked waist and throat, the sopping neat little line of pussy, the collars caught into the translucent blonde ends of hairs, all of it -- and as she does so, she shyly, glowingly, slowly she begins to smile - the wet bruise of a mouth, swollen to twice its normal size, sexy as hell.

Soon she is she is rocking slightly back and forth, her hidden, tucked away pussy now moistening as she scissors her legs back and forth, I can see a line of wetness trickling down...her mouth works on my thumb which I extend out.

I pull it away and she nearly falls. But she keeps her eyes on herself as I have commanded.

"Megan was a bitch and disobeyed Master! " she cries. "Punish her, please, Master, PLEASSSSSE."

"Yes."

Her finger sneaks into her pussy. Within seconds, she is pushing hard at her slit.

Now she is fascinated with her image. Worshipping it because I told her to.

She glances over at my cock and gives a cry, then back to herself, then back to the cock.

I jack it slowly.

She almost comes, but I can tell she is stopping herself. She pinches her own nipples hard, and then slaps herself across the cheeks.

"You dirty bitch," she cries out to herself, her eyes shining dazedly as she looks into the mirror. It seems like a compliment.

"You can't come, you need to think of Master," she barks at her pretty, wildly mess image. "Not yet."

She opens her mouth and groans. Liquid spills out onto her breasts.

She pinches her nipples hard and groans.

"Cockkkk," she moans.

I caress my cock and hold it out to her.

"Go ahead, darling," I order. "Suck it again. Sacrifice everything for it, learn to live with the pain of serving this merciless boss of a cock."

This is what she wants.

With a cry she crawls forward and is on the cock instantly.

Once she's got the head sopping, my need to piss reasserts itself and I pull her hair into a leash and drag her along with me as I go to the bathroom.

As I walk along, I tug on Megan's leash, and look back to see her ass switching, swaying as she crawls on all fours along with me, her head down, her breasts jiggling, her hands splayed out.

On the way, I stop for a moment, and put my foot on her lower back and push down.

She willingly presses to the ground, splaying out obediently.

I peruse her legs, spread out now, her ass down, bloomed against my pressing foot.

She reaches out for my ankle, to try and lick it.

I gently yank the chain.

"Up," I say.

She instantly clambers onto all fours again and I lead her through the short little hall with its sink and vanity, heading for the open door of the small bathroom, dark, the yellow light from the hall spilling in and illuminating the side of the toilet.

I hear the stereo get louder as I get nearer the speakers. It must be on a damn loop but somehow it fits. It is another Goldfrapp song, 'Ride The White Horse'

"Now take me dancing, at the disco Where you buy your winniebago I wanna ride on a white horse I want to ride on a white horse

When the light turns into darkness Will he turn up to explain us I wanna ride on a white horse I want to ride on a white horse

Lend me a whole new world All night, feel life, oh, oh When is there ever sense To love, this world, oh, oh

In the whirlpool, we'll go deeper In this world that's getting cheaper I wanna ride on a white horse I want to ride on a white horse"

Her bathroom is barely furnished, small, and functional, like a motel bathroom.

She crawls along the tile floor as I stand at the toilet.

I pull the lid up. It clanks and makes her come to attention, like a dog on point.

She sits up, attentive, her eyes on the cock.

It's so hard it's going to be difficult to piss.

Playing for time, I yank the handle to flush the toilet and get me in the mood.

I've never done this. First time for everything!

She comes forward, on her knees beside me, next to the rim of the toilet. She brings her hands forward, reaching for my crotch. I push her back behind me.

She is now to the side of the toilet but I step forward a little, and she now gets the idea. She crawls behind me, and brings her arms around my legs, hugging me from behind.

She leans forward, her shoulder nearly against the back of my thigh. I can feel her warmth.

Her little hands both go to the cock. She leans forward to peer around my thigh, and parts the neck of my cock up off my scrotum and looks up at it, and peels the head back.