Ode To A Cali Courtesan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grab her hair, coil it into a leash and pull her head up closer to mine, sitting forward on the chaise edge.

"Now listen to me, you little bitch. We're going to do something new. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir! Please sir!"

"You're going to learn."

"Yes, sir."

"Your talk about checking out my cock under the sheet in the hospital bed has kind of inspired me, Megan, darling." I smile as she nods quickly, watching me with eyes sparkling in anticipation.

I handle my cock, pushing it to one side.

"Lower the chaise again."

She instantly dives under the chaise and pulls a lever and I feel myself flattening again horizontally. I scoot up until I am fully lying on the chaise flat again.

She tries to come forward but I bark at her to stay.

"Wait right there until you get my order, sweetheart." I say. "Head down."

She quickly bows, eyes on the floor.

I now reach down for the belt that I'd put on the floor, pick it up, and now I strap my belt around my waist.

She watches, eyes wide.

When I strap the cock down, she gives a cry.

"Oh GOD!" she shouts exultantly.

I arrange the hard cock so that the belt bisects it right at the middle of the pipe, flattening the middle slightly, but only slightly, so hard is the dick.

Now I have pull the belt relatively tight, so the the rock hard cock is strapped down, the head on my belly, the balls relaxed and hanging donw onto my thighs. The cock is pointing towards my chest, but strapped to my belly.

"The underside," she murmurs. "I can eat the underside so good now, master."

It's just improvisation, based on her fetishized theater.

But it works.

When she sees the belted cock, the rod smashed in the middle by the leather, the rod sticking out above and below, the foreskin spread out in a collar, she cries out with pleasure.

"Don't come forward yet," I warn.

She already has and she can't quite keep herself back, she won't sit back on her haunches fully.

The belted cock excites her too much.

She has just disobeyed me, looking up but I'm too excited to castigate her.

She already is into it. But she does obey the order to say where she is, though she starts swaying forward, anticipating what is to come.

I now reach down and pick up her flimsy, sheer, wadded up underwear off the floor where she long ago tossed it, and now I drape it over my wet cock. It lands sideways and only covers the balls and one side of the hard, uncoiled hose. I pull on the belt, smashing my cock to one side, towards my right hip.

She stares at the cloth-covered cock with wild surmise.

"Hush!" i warn her.

She says nothing, but little puppy like whimpers of keening need come from her throat.

She put her hands on the chaise edge, ready to crawl forward.

I get comfortable, adjusting the cock under the leather belt, and the sopping nylon tricot mesh panties,which are now wet from cock juice, and nearly sheer. The color of the cock comes through, a pale red and brown and white and purple, even the veins shine through this thin material.

I raise an inch off the chaise, just to tease her.

She almost weeps.

She puts her hands on my ankles, eager to come forward.

Why deny her?

"Now come forward. But don't touch it!"

In a second she is hovering over the cock, looking at its outline through the sheer, sopping underwear.

"YOu can just smell it for now."

FOr a long minute that is just what she does, taking deep draughts of air, tasting and smacking her lips at the scent of the cock and belt and underwear, her own pussy juice there, too, undoubtedly exciting her. Her hair is a shower over me, tickling.

"MASTER PLEASE! LET ME SUCK!"

"You can lick it, but with no hands, and do NOT uncover the cock. Do you understand? Lick it through the panties only."

She nods and rushes forward, but I pull her head up with her hair and shake my finger in her glazed eyes.

"Cherish my penis through this, sweetheart. And go slowly!" I slap her face and she shakes it, a little stunned.

"You've got to work the cock through the cloth, Megan. Understand?"

"Uh HUH!"

She reaches out and eagerly smashes her face against the cock - rolling it. I watch the way it adheres right onto the coiled, saliva drenched penis, its head laying on my right thigh, damp and drizzled with spit, and the cock instantly forms a dark outline, every ridge and skin roll silhouetted through the cloth, a chiaroscuro of my wet, worm of a dick, adhering into dark patches that form the penis coil through the cloth. She gives a happy coo, using her tongue to glue down all four corners of the panties, the cock bulging now under the nylon tricot and soaked cotton.

A loud cry as she begins to outline the huge bulge with her puling tongue, the cock annealed to the scrotum, making one big package smashed together under the panties.

The faint scent of her pussy on the cock drives her wild. She sniffs and sniffs it, growling as she does, weaving her head over the dick outlines with wild surmise and hunger.

Now she just smooths the soaking white panties down sleekly, fondly, letting the saliva already on the cock weld it wetly to the near sheer material, even the color purple head showing through the flimsy material, the cock outlined through the mesh. She sniffs at it for a minute.

"All perfect for me," she said, voice thick, and then slowly begins licking the outline of the dick, especially the head, through the sheer material.

"Concentrate, honey."

"Yes sir!" she cries.

She goes to work licking on the cock through the thin panties, pausing periodically to rise up off the cock to admire her handiwork. The saliva renders the thin cloth of her panties nearly transparent, the cock looking like a purpling reddening salami in a round roll, aroused, the foreskin out of its carapace, the piss slit wet and outlined, licked lovingly with her fat, flattened tongue, moving the dickhead wet in a mushing mess around in the mesh. Sniffing at it, too.

Higher up on my belly, the middle of the covered penis is clearly separated by the belt, which divides the cock in two. The panties are so wet they are translucent, and the pink flesh hose, the cock head twitches, and strains under the belt, which she now licks too. She licks at the cock where it flattens a little at the belt line, the head above ruminant, wet through the near sheer mesh sodden cloth, the whole head outlined beautifully, divided by the belt.

The glistening head pulses just a little. Under the cloth it is now a growing meat snake, the head beginning to poke even further out from under the belt strap.

I can feel a buzzing need to orgasm. Constrained by the belt.

I love it.

Her frantic, joyous worship now stirs the cock -- my cock twitches a little. A tiny little spark of renascent orgasm stirring in it. My foreskin wrinkles through the sopping mesh, then unwrinkles. Pulsing.

I could come just like this I am so aroused.

This witch of a whore is a magician, a fakir, playing the genital oboe, rising the snake.

"Time to uncover it, master?"

"Damn it, NO, Megan. I told you what to do."

She whimpers a little and brings her hand up to dandle the covered cock, her fingers pushing it from side to side, rolling it slightly, the cloth making sloppy, squishing sounds. She noses it.

"We're...so pretty..." she says softly. "We are...so...thick and hot and wet meat that needs sucking oh we are...oh, I am so hungry to serve him, look at him, oh my darling Master I am your slave, your dick slave, please please please -"

"Hush up. Be softer and quieter."

"But master!" she cries, "I so want you to unbelt him, master, unleash him, please, let him play and wander and move and be free, I want to see him sticking up in the air, oh god!"

"Hush."

"Oh, God, I will, but I see him getting bigger than he ever has look down here, at this part, the hose part where it is round a just a tube ...oh, just a tube." She spits on the covered dick, now scrambles up, watching it roll back and forth with the urging of her fingers, utterly fascinated and obsessed with it under the cloth.

I sigh. I cover the tip where it has peeked out, straining to push out of the band of underwear with its aroused solid length.

My erection is totally solid now.

She sees it and nearly shrieks.

"Master I want it naked again, oh please oh please."

"Not yet."

She swallows, makes a protesting little cry, but obeys -- she bends down and nuzzles the freshly popped out, uncovered tip of cock, the neatly covered rest of it, too --anointed upright, cocked in the gleaming cloth, all of it glistening with the spit she'd pushed through the cloth covering the split head and glans, pink gleaming with the wetness, the head angled to one side.

She blinks, and makes a noise deep in her throat.

With a sigh, she rolls over my left leg and now she is tweezing her legs around my left leg, and i can feel her pussy juicing up as she rocks, riding my leg like a horse, between my spread legs, her head poised right at my cock, her blue eyes staring at it intently.

She sucks in the uncovered head, as much of the roll of snake as she can get without moving the panties off the cock, and the belt slightly shifts forward, pulling at the foreskin, the cloth bunching up into her mouth along with cock...she then lets the whole mess of wet head with her sucking mouth alone, gushing drool, and the cloth now sheer from drool slicks down as the cock strains like a netted eel under the belt, onto my belly, glinting with drool that rivulets' off the single bounce of the constrained cock, her mouth sucking wildly...

She pauses, frozen, her eyes on the cock, panting...

A long curved rope of thick drool strands shivering from one end of the cloth and went all the way up to Megan's chin.

The cock is harder because of the constraining belt, it squeezes it into a hourglass shape, the head groaning, creeping along the skin, fat and pulsing...then pinched in the middle, the rod below not as hard.

"Coooocccck," she moans...

Cupping my ass slit and balls with this hand, she brings her head even with the bottom of my covered cock and began taking long sniffs of cock through the cloth.

"It smelled so good, cock," she mutters. "From the first time I sucked you. You tasted so goood."

"It should. It IS cock."

"But all over you is the good smell of cock..." She is on her elbows now, and reaches forward and licks my left bottom rib, encasing the cock with her tits. This interests her, and she starts licking all around my chest, tasting me, stopping to smack her lips.

"This is to be sucked, too. I should taste all your body all your legs oh god I want to, I want to lick every inch of you, darling. Because it all smells of the master, of the cock."

She keeps her eyes closed, her wet mouth breathing against the sodden cloth.

"You always smell of your cock. I love it. Remember January."

"What?" I chuckled. Her recollections are always crystal clear and always bemusing. She seems to remember all of our sessions -- she has a phenomenal memory.

She brings her lips to my belly button. The new E must be kicking in because she's vibrating with need.

"I will tell you what you should do for your new girlfriend."

"That's a switch, indeed."

"When you are with your new young girlfriend? You should handle your cock in the bathroom and rub the clean cock smell on your throat and arms so when you came back out it is on you."

"So the girl smells it."

"Yes," she groans. "Yes. That will get her into sucking. I swear it will. She has to smell your cock and then she will juice up."

She moans, pressing her forehead against the belted cock, the head flaring out and appearing, a smashed snakehead, next to my belly button.

The cock feels so good against the belt.

"Whip her. Women love that. If you can conquer her you can whip her. It is our secret."

"I know for you, but not for all," I say gently.

"Please please let me have the cock uncovered now, master, please please please let me uncover it and have my bare mouth on the cock skin."

I pretend I haven't heard her.

The panties are now drenched over the slightly thickened length of cock hose, and she now can't take the barrier between her and cock anymore -- her panties have served their purpose.

Her voice breaks as she pleads with me.

"I want to taste him without the cloth, sir, please. Please. Master, please."

I have to smile. She could have removed the cloth without asking, but that is not Megan's turn on -- she loves the denial, the begging.

"Beg me."

"Oh, please let me taste him without the cloth. Please let me take the cloth off, please, master."

"Ask again."

"PLEASE!" She licks my left nipple wildly, fastening on it with quiet desperation. "Please let me taste him without the cloth, sir."

"Go ahead."

Quickly, she reaches out and grabs the panties, and when she pulls them off there is a sucking, ripping sound of spit and cloth, and I release the belt, too, and the cock jumps up, free and waving and super hard.

"OH!" She eyes it from below, now cries out, and crawls over me, onto all fours now on the chaise itself, up on all fours over me, her mouth closing over it with relish and wild, flat tonguing.

For a few moments she is just a blonde head engulfing the cock. I just watch as she engulfs it entirely, then comes off of it entirely, up and down, with the helmet head glistening, the white meat turning rose again all along the rod, the blue vein popping out from the scrotum, and the head turns bluish purple once again, the cockhead still ensnared with a little piece of cotton fluff from god knows where.

"I remember milking you!" she cries, apropos of what I'm not sure. "Your cock came out of your underwear, you were on your hands and knees and I was under you, milking you. I wasn't as good that time, I promised you I would do it better."

I grab her hair - just the scruff of her hair in the back, fingering it and yanking her head forward.

I start skull-fucking her. Her head snaps back and forth, full of meat. Drool once again exploding out of her lips.

I come up off the chaise slightly, slamming the cock into her mouth, spearing her, raping her mouth.

My cock has regained all orgasm feeling and is ready to cum. If I don't stop it, I'm going to come.

But it feels so good.

The AC comes on, a draft from an overhead vent, and the air is cool on it, now that it is wet but uncovered every time her mouth travels up it, and then back down.

I lay back, pulling on her leash, snapping it to indicate she should keep sucking.

Her mouth widens as she inhales the penis and tries to stuff the ball bag into her mouth, too, one ball popping out -- just too big a mouth load.

I loop the belt around her neck. Now she has THREE leashes on and she loves it, and looks fantastic in them all.

With a thumb and forefinger she smashes the metal spring hard cock down onto my belly, the shroud of foreskin dripping a bead of saliva onto my belly, and she moans as she looks up at it from below.

"Look what I found under my wet panties I found hot wet cock I found man meat, " she says, sighing, closing her eyes against the spreading, hard meat foreskin at the banded head.

"You like to unwrap that present." I say.

"I do." She frowns dizzily at the cock. "Suck. Sucking." she growls.

"Meat. " Her voice quavers and shakes as she turns herself on again. "

"You've been wanting."

"Even the smell of it I dream of. The smell when it is in the movie theater and I pull it out. The smell."

"Hungry to suck."

"The scent of cock in a dark room. I want to drink from the head again. Okay, so I do. I do." She pauses.

Her dark dark sucking mouth is pushing electricity into the plum head of the cock, into the tubing foreskin behind, and I can feel the girth of my dick expanding even more.

It is now a big pipe of cock again, it has regained itself, and her tongue relishes it up and down.

Even as I shift and crook a knee slightly, I hear her groan as her mouth discovers the slight pressurization of the worm of cock almost as soon as I feel it myself.

"Mawwwy... ' she groans, gutturally, her pleasure rank and primitive.

I wrench her head away. Again she's sucking too hard, getting excited.

I pull on her nipples hard with both hands.

"Oh, God, good, thank you.

I grunt. "Now go ahead."

"I want more.....MORE."

She groans and comes forward, hugging me around the thighs, then snailing her way up until the hard meat knock bangs into her forehead, gathering long blonde hairs onto its stickiness, rolls between her ample, tiny nippled breasts.

She is now once again lying between my spread open legs on the bed. She sobs.

"I can't believe the dick is here, is here, I can't believe you are continuing to let me drink from it master, oh master..."

I stretch my legs open, and she eagerly licks down below my disheveled looking, nearly saliva drenched scrotum, the balls un-tight and rolling loosely in the big sac, already glistening with new spit.

She pushes the ball sac up so she can get to my asshole. She licks into my asshole and I groan.

"I need to piss again," I murmur.

Her eyes come up, consumed with wild delight.

"Yes please, YES! Shall I get the pitcher?"

"No. Not yet. I'll take a couple more minutes here of you eating dick first. And then we will go to the toilet."

She cries out in muffled exaltation, her mouth smashed down onto my belly, searching for drool, sucking it up.

Her voice is muffled.

"And - I want to see this cock falling out of your pants, there in a dark room, or in an alley, swinging down towards me, out of his zipper, smelling all hot and good." she murmurs.

"You little suck whore."

I reach down and at the extreme end of my reach, I can flick her left nipple with my finger.

She brings her breast up with her left hand to hold the nipple in place for me. I flick it hard. She grunts.

"I want to hear the zipper when it comes undone, and the cock comes falling out. That is one of the very best parts." She groans.

"Mmmm. Just a little more rimming, Megan. Now."

I put my feet up on the edge of the chaise for her easy access.

She licks hysterical into my crotch, laving between my ass cheeks, cock, now bending her head in a kind of weaving, happy hysteria.

After a full minute, I lower my legs, exposing her glistening wet cheeks and forehead, her hair now so wet it just slicks back against her. She looks like a high fashion model dressed in distress, nostalgia for the mud-style. debased for avant garde photographs.

"Just wait there," I bark. "Don't move."

"Yes sir. I can't wait for cock." she groans. "You know how to punish me, to keep it from me, but then I long for it. And see, Roger, no. No. I can't. Wait. For. Cock."

Her hand snakes forward. I don't stop her, though she is once again disobeying. But she's so hungry. Why stop her?

She takes her left hand and rolls the rod of glistening sausage to and fro on my belly, then takes her flat palm and rolls it like pastry dough.

"I HAVE to suck, I do I do, like an animal must naw or die, i have to take in the dick smell that comes out of the verhaut, the foreskin, the smell of it."

She nuzzles and guzzles the glass hard rolling tube, smashing it one way then the other, the head sponging and splatting with her drool, sparkling as it is pushed around.

"He always gets fat on the bottom first. The circumference, ja. I love him so."

She cuddles the just fattening pipe of cock in her hands, massaging it softly, burnishing it back from the head with her fingertips, swaddling it in the foreskin and then tweezing the balls from the crack and bringing them to her sniffing, snuffling mouth even as the bent back head of cock barges into her nose, her eyes wide on it, needing it.

1...1112131415...17