Ode To A Cali Courtesan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Swallow it, bitch," I order. "No holding it in your mouth. You can taste it, but then swallow it down. And don't suck hard. Eat it all. Drink it all immediately. No playing with it."

She nods frantically. Her throat begins to work.

More wild pulses of cum suddenly rise in me -- just after orgasms. But delightful.

When i feel them, so does she and she opens her eyes brightly, mouth still on the cock.

Silently, reverently, she accepts these last jets of sperm with joy.

Se simply holds the cock lightly, letting the bursts and jets of cum splash and fill her mouth, which then works and works to roll it back. Her mouth opens to gasp and smell and taste come.

This was the last of the pleasure for me.

She holds the already softening cock to the side, drinking from it as if from a dripping hose on a summer lawn, finger and thumb circling it below the head, catching the last drips.

I can collapse back onto the toilet seat.

Eyes closed. Utterly spent.

This is when she starts to scream and exultantly feast, until I wearily admonish her to a new silence.

So, now that she has the penis back in her mouth, now she works in quietude, not daring to speak. The cum she eats as the last bits drip, and now she smacks her lips - I can hear it, rather than see it.

I half open one eye to amusedly wearily watch her with the cum. There is more in her mouth, but it's as if she has consumed a box of chocolates, but not yet swallowed them. Impudent girl. As she licks her fingers, tastes, and swallows and sighs, as she ravishes the pole that is softening now, rapidly now, she looks every inch the cock addict she is.

She fervidly licks to get it all, she even licks the toilet seat where a drop has fallen, then back to the limpening cock.

I have collapsed on the seat, eyeing her through half closed lids, barely conscious.

I see the cock still in her hands, drooping even as she ministers to it. My cock is becoming -- poor fellow! - a dead, skinned snake, recoiling until it falls against a thigh and is utterly benumbed.

Megan won't let it alone.

"Stop," i whisper. I don't want to spoil my cum. IF she keeps touching the cock, the pleasure will go away.

She nods, but she can't help herself. She does stop moving. But she can't remove her mouth from the cock.

She simply stays on my cock without moving.

For long minutes she just holds it carefully, as it shrinks she grips a little tighter is all to compensate.

She softly scratches my legs up and down, to help me relish the last bits of pleasure.

Her scratching is so comforting, so so soft, that I actually do fall asleep. Sprawled on the toilet.

One hand holding her leash tightly, keeping her collapsed against me, her mouth still working.

I must nap for at least fifteen minutes.

She does not wake me.

Just stays between my legs, crouched at the toilet, her mouth sucking my dead member.

When i come to, she still has not moved.

Her head lies, swan-like, against my thighs. Her blonde eybrows knitted. The cock snake still in her mouth. Lips tight around it.

My cock, now dead white, shows two inches of its wrinkling length then disappears into her softly sucking mouth. Just pulsing once every few seconds.

Softly cooing.

And it is this final image that I will leave this scene with. The most astonishing sex I have ever had in my life.

With this puppy sub slave whore.

Was she asleep in this moment, too? Or drowsily content? It seems so. She is really simply in her puppy sub space. Happy to have her master's cock in her mouth. At peace. The rod that she adores and lives for permanently inside her cherishing mouth.

Here lying against the cold bathroom floor with her customer's cock in her mouth.

Hands still slowly, softly scratching my legs.

She is a perfect thing!

And today I would lavish her with money. With praise. Later that day, in grateful joy, I would even take her shopping for shoes, watching her while she delightedly rummaged through Jimmy Choos and Pradas at the local expensive department store, Nordstrom's. She was so happy when I gave her things. It bored me to tears, but it made her so happy that I wanted to give her what she loved.

As she had given me what I loved.

If Megan had political savvy to rival her personal savvy, she could have ruled the world. But she is, remember, a millionaire.

All because of her puppy sub suck slave persona.

This is the image I will always have of this day. asleep, or nearly, watching her clean my clock and simply lying there, content to have it in her mouth.

I don't believe I shall ever have better sex.

And I herein have recounted it as best I could.

For my art, my posterity, is the sex I have.

And I celebrate Megan.

The consummate temple whore.

May she be remembered in this pen see forever.

This pen see, in real time, in Joycean time!

It is simply a loving celebration, and remembrance of her.