Ode To A Cali Courtesan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowers her cheek affectionately against the cock, and lets it stay there...

"Do you remember what you taught me, Roger?" she asks innocently, raising her eyes briefly to mine and then turning her cheek in to suck slurp up the cock and then drool it onto the belly again, then peering at it quizically, then up to me.

She really looks high from the cock itself, eyes over-bright and alert, iris's pinned.

I open my eyes a little wider, trying to focus on her, still in a dopamine cum haze. It's a worthy picture!

She is smiling at me, a sheen of cum on her lips that hang open now, the interior of her mouth a glossy coat of cum.

"Every bit," I murmur.

"No, you can't. You CAN'T," she pouts. "Because you haven't ever really seen what you taught me how to do. Roger. Don't you want a real suck...this cock NEEDS it...a real suck up from being soft. YOU taught me how to worship a soft cock, Roger. But you've never let me show you fully how I do it."

She shakes her head as if she can't make herself understood, almost an anguished need to say it again, to make me get it.

"I...NEED it...I need it...can't I show you how to hunger suck a cock, to milk him all the way, not just once, that is not really it, no..."

She sighs and with a swoop, takes the cock into her mouth, just the head, but now gathers in more of the un-hard mushroom head with two more little sucks, until she is holding him all the way to the mid-pipe, her tongue working softly to clean the whitening, still retracting from its hard cum, hose. She continues to let it fall away from her and then quickly dipping her head to try and catch it again in mid-air, or at least trying to. Most of the time it falls and bounces on my belly. Sometimes though she does catch it. When she does capture it, her lips batten on it happily, gathering, and as they do she moans with pleasure, making my cock vibrate, and as her lips hold the cock, she also tongues the cock, the foreskin wrinkling, the head popping up and out from sheer vacuum, the purple ring of foreskin band emerging in a bulge of skin on the bottom, hanging down out of her lower lip like an open sack top that spills a lake of drool, dripping off the glans.

Have you ever had a day where the luck and pleasure just kept running? Where someone amazed you with their passionate skill? We all have, but they are rare.

It did happen on this day and this is why I am writing this really long pensee...I honestly do not ever want to forget. Honestly, I doubt it will ever happen again like this.

She now stretches out her whole body, flattening it against my lower legs, hugging my spread thighs with her outstretched arms, her lips wet with cock juice curling upwards. She noses the soft pipe of cock, letting the hood of the foreskin roll up over the corona and back down as she nuzzles.

She uses the water bottle to sustenance her in between sucks.

Soon, there are tiny little puddles of drool all around the lying cock. She works her mouth into the side bag, balls rolling against her cheek, just working softly. I rest my hand on her head as she slowly tongues my sack from the side. Soon I can feel the saliva reaching my asshole, wettening my crack, running onto her bed. So much for her coverlet!

She stops, sighs, and moves over to lean down onto the floor and pick up a new bottle of water.

This time she drinks long and hard from it, as if preparing for a sporting event. As she glugs the water, her breasts are covered with cum and drool, she is proudly naked -- just gorgeous. An Amazon of sex. I wish I had my phone so I could take a picture -- a goddes of love -- a Quattrocento La Giocanda of oral sex!

Art! I will fight you if you try to tell me what I am seeing today is not art -- because it is! We simply aren't a mature enough society to enshrine it as such. But for those of us who know, we do and we can!

I celebrate this perfect cocksucker!

She now puts the bottle back down and lowers her mouth onto the cock, her arms embracing me again around my legs, finds a strand of cum at the base and her tongue unfurls around the pipe, cleaning it up. She drops the cock to concentrate on smacking and tasting her lips with the sperm on them.

"Meat sucking," she sighs, and gurgles, swallowing a little come. "From the head. I need to drink more."

"Good lord," I say, stretching.

I am delighted I still haven't agreed to stay -- it seems to stimulate her to ever higher attempts to show me passion.

She got her arms around my legs, trapping them together, her hands fastened behind my hips, my cock just switching from one side of my thighs to the other, shifting against her soft nipples -- they were hard before but not now. She moves down my thighs so her mouth can eagerly maneuver to catch the belled cock head again in her mouth, snuffing it, worshiping it, moving it just with her lips to and fro playfully, hungrily.

"He's dead now, sweetie." I say again. "But where there is cock, there is hope."

She giggles.

I lift one leg up, canting it, and she is forced to let go of one thigh. She clamps her body onto the other one, and her hand goes to cradle my balls, still vibrating from having been emptied. She dandles them softly.

She catches the falling head in her mouth, and now moans, vibrating my cock.

Her head raises after a moment, her lips smeared, her eyes narrowed with cock lust.

"Roger," she says crossly, "I KNOW that he's tired now. I WANT to wait and let him rest. Let him rest up and then I can come to him again. Because what you seem to fail to understand is that I have a starving desire to suck him dry."

She widens her eyes and watches me even as she tilts her head and licks under my balls. My entire crotch is her banquet, her mouth sucks and licks everywhere and with fiery hunger.

"Not sure," I murmur, stretching out. Playing coy with her.

Her hand teases at my asshole nuzzling, playfully. I raise up my legs slightly, moving my ass an inch off the bed.

Believe me, she is NOT cheap. She should earn this double fee, yes?

She smiles mysteriously, sucking the cock into one side of her mouth.

"You should let me clean him more anyway, just give me a few minutes of cleaning time, oh, pleathhh. " she lisps, tonguing all around the head, still probing.

I just stare, fascinated.

"Mauh" She plaintively cups my cock with her hands, and suckle-slurps it in and out of her mouth rapidly, drool slickening it afresh.

"I just pumped a gallon of sperm into your mouth and you are still hungry," I say huskily, wonderingly.

She arches her back, tossing her hair, bowing at the waist, juicing at her crotch, grinding herself, eyes widen as she sways from side to side, coming up on her hands and knees over the penis, just staring down at the cock.

Playing cross with me back. A game.

"I TOLD YOU, Master, that I'm STARVING still, darling...starving for the juice from these big balls...I know there is more in there, I can feel the juice...these big balls are still heavy, honey..." her last words are theatrically anguished, as she stares down at my scrotum, a burlesque of need and hunger.

Head bobbing, she works herself into a hunger sperm frenzy yet again. Rolling to and fro as she crouches on all fours over my crotch, she now squeezes her mascara-ringed eyes shut, and gulps my balls back into her mouth, my hose falling onto her cheek from above, now she is pulling the still heavy sac into her sucking mouth as deep as she can now that it is retracting...then lets it fall out with a slithering sound onto my belly with a plop, the balls spilling out and down onto my damp thighs, which with a sigh she celebrates. She whips her hair back and then falls on the cock again, as if famished.

Again, she licks at the still heavy bag of balls, drool in all the wrinkles of the bag the nuts rolling easily in the wrinkled sack with the nudging of her tongue. She moves the balls around in the sac with her loving tongue, slowly, groaning as she does, pushing the blonde hair that falls damply onto the cock away, impatient at anything that impedes her access to my cock and balls.

"Oh these big balls, bull balls," her voice thickened by the scortal meet against her lips, "I want to milk them every day, darling, I want to wake up and pull down your underwear and smell cock and then go get a warm cloth and place it under these balls to warm them and make more sperm, and then I can milk you with on a special milking bed, oh, god, cock in the morning, twice at least, just milking milking cock. Let me be your COCK MILKER."

I groan. I can't help it. She's just too good.

Under her ministrations, the ball bag rolls langorously, each ball moving inside with its sheen of spit, the liquid running down the sac and forming a drool beard -- and she gives a little joyful murmur, and then presses her forehead into the nearly flaccid length of cock above, the hose stodgily absorbing the pressure, wriggling to one side, her nose sniffing harshly now, more demanding, and by turns she looks frustrated and omnivorous.

She murmurs into its flaccid length.

Now looks up at me for the final sales pitch -- the extra hour. Lovely yellow straw hair is plastered against her forehead, her mouth peeks through a curtain of it, eyes framed in it.

She almost frowns.

"So, this is my plea, Roger. You don't pay me if you don't come, Roger, okay? But you have to know that I'm starving to suck you dry." she cries.

I laugh.

It's 4:03.

"Well," I say langorously, and truthfully. "I've got a girlfriend waiting for this cock, Megan, and if I stay it'll be useless to her for sure - so if I am giving it to you instead, and paying for the privilege, too, you had damned better make it worth my while."

With a soft cry, she beams -- and now, with wild idolatry in her eyes, she picks up the cock with her two forefingers, forking it into her mouth, laving it and licking the tube till drool gushes down onto the band of skin that connects it to the slackening scrotum, the big bag flowing skin down along my thighs, more drool coming from her mouth -- mixed with my cum.

Her fingers rake through my short pubic hair, making the cock stand up again, twistingly, rolling it in her hands like a stick, then pressing down onto the bag, lifting it up and scooping her fingers underneath it to make a kind of tent that is now covering her little fingers in a curtain of veiny skin.

She looped her hair behind her ears to get at the cock and balls. Her shiny face is just a big sticky mess of spit and cum.

I suddenly realize that she hasn't swallowed all my cum. She's kept a pool of it in her mouth! Clever amazing whore. She could give any woman lessons in how to seduce any man on Earth. What power she has!

Slick and glistening, the drool mixed with cum falls sparkling out of her mouth onto the curved, insensate, deadened from orgasm, middle pipe section of the curled up dick, then runs onto the belly muscles.

'You're going to have to suck all spit you're drooling there back up." I upbraid her.

She nods, her rough blonde hair scratching my thighs. Getting sodden with the cum saliva.

"Roger, oh, please," she groans. "I was hoping you would say that, thank you master. Meat sucking with the cum, oh, Master please, let me worship you and bring you back to hardness. No matter how long it takes. I WANT it to take a long time. I want to worship the soft cock as you have taught me."

She moves the cock all around the belly with her nose, nudging it like a bird playing with a worm. She puts a lank wet loop of her hair behind her ear.

"No more clients today?" I tease.

Her eyes glance up at me, miming alarm.

"No, but even if there were I would want to stay with your cock. He is my Master, true."

The still dead slack cock, benumbed, goes back in her mouth reluctantly, and her tongue washes softly gently all up and down it, crisscrossing...which is actually too much for right now -- my hose still benumbed by the incredible emptying and her hard sucking.

I lay back down, still exhausted by the come. Her sucking has no physical arousal power right now -- for God's sake, my cock has already been in her mouth for 25 minutes and he just came!

But I'm totally amused and amazed at Megan's entrepreneurial spirit.

For a solid minute I just hear and feel the glug glug of her mouth vacuming the still softening cock.

"There won't be more come for awhile," I say, lazily putting my hand down onto the top of her moving head, just feeling it go back and forth as she sucks.

"You've sucked me dry." I say pridefully. (I've come three times today now, but I'm not letting her know that. The truth is, I don't believe I can come again, but I will enjoy watching her try.)

She nods, and I feel my cock stretching in her mouth and now she lets it out, just nibbling slightly as she murmurs, pecking at it all along its length as she speaks softly, never looking away from it.

Her voice is a soft whisper.

"That is how I want it, sir. But I can feel more cum in your ball sac, Roger." She lifts up one ball, holding it in her open palm, sighing as she weighs it, "I can judge that there is so much cum left for me in your wonderful sac, and the seed of it that is gonna get sucked out, oh I am SO starving,"

Her mouth travels from cock to bag meat, licking obscenely, taking big strokes of scrotum, poking into it with her tongue so that it depresses the bag and forces the balls to roll to the side of the bag like a pair of apricots in a sack that is being pushed.

"I need this seed inside this wonderful pair of horse balls, I want it to come from there down through this hose and out this magnificent glorious dick head oh!"

I pull her hair in the back, making a wet ponytail out of it, manipulating her head as I do so to make her a kind of mouth meat sack for my dick.

She licks the cock pipe up and down, pausing to especially tongue at the hooding foreskin, the penis head wriggling and squishing under her pressing ministrations.

The cock keeps slipping off her tongue, dangling from one side to the other...like a worm resisting a hook...

"- and I know there is more to suck in, more to eat from you, more more more in these magnificent organs, this warm bag that tastes like you, and more from that beautiful ass of yours, and even more things that...things that I want to drink and eat from you, oh GOD..." she whispers between soft lipped kisses all over the cock and balls.

She rubs her head against my wet penis, up and down, like a cat rubbing against its master.

"Just let me stay down here while you rest. While HE rests." She stares at me earnestly, her legs flexing, bowing, getting herself excited as she kneels and weaves over the dick.

Her tone is soft, pleading, coaxing.

No one's arguing. But that's the beautiful point of theatrical passion, yes?

"I really just want to give you a chance to rest, to stay with your cock here while it just lies and rests, oh such a cute lovely thing, the rod right here, I want to smell it and wait to drink again. Want to WAIT ON IT."

Her groan is low and pulsing, and she idly starts up licking the top of the flesh tube where it joins the base of the helmet. Her tongue traces the helmet ridge in a dome shape, up and over. Then again. Her nose straining against the pink meat, wrinkling.

She is mentally inflaming me with renascent lust. It is about the patience she has to sing a complete opera, not just an aria.

She rolls the cock meat in her hands, her mouth annointing it periodically, but also she can praise it this way as she stares at it.

"Smell and taste!" she cries. "Oh, and I can smell and taste it till then. It's my secret wish to drink you dry. To hold on till you make more. I'm starving for this meat and the milk that comes from this meat oh yes," she whispers. "Roger, you taste so magnificent, you make me so thirsty to drink more from this meat pipe. Sweaty and good, this cock smell."

She presses her face, the left side, down onto the cock worshipfuly, moving it slowly back and forth, flattening the slack, white sausage of un-hard meat into a wide fat smashed, red-banded worm flattening on my belly, giving a little moan, then rises back up, lifting up the near formless tube of cock with just her tongue, levering it off the pubic hair like a earthworm tweezed in pliers, and licking it slowly over every square inch, the head rising from the puddle of drool and sperm, a worm in the rain.

She looks at the tilt-tipped cock's mushroom head hungrily then up to me then back to the slit, where a little white gluey string now quivers from cock slit to the edge of her bottom lip until her tongue comes out and caresses it and the string snaps, the cock head bouncing as the come rope goes snapping into her mouth like a rubber band, her lips smacking, eating it like pasta.

The cock bounces on my belly when she sucks it in and then lets it go. It tilts to the left side and she noses it, pushing it to the right, delighting in how it bounces every time it plops out of her mouth.

"You'll have to tell me more, Megan," I gasp.

Frankly, now it's just the turn on that I want, who could know this magnificence is possible? This fetishization?

She nods.

She talks into the cock, relishing it with her eyes.

"Oh, Master," she says with girlish breathiness to the cock. "I ask only that you let me worship you from the tip of your gorgeousness to your root, let me lick into your balls and then down into your crack, let my tongue go all the way into your asshole and tongue fuck the asshole, oh god while I smell your cock from above, oh god."

I stretch out, enjoying her ministrations.

"Juice," she whispers. "Juice. Cock. Juice."

"Indeed," I say. Still loving to watch the effort.

"Cock starving cock starving hungry! Suck" she murmurs, and gives a little cry.

Her hands circle the cock and lift him up, the glistening retracted head the focus of her blue eyes. The back of the head where the skin ridge extrudes as the sleeve of circumcision corona is peeling back more, the band of foreskin band-boxing the shining ridge of the helmet bottom -- and she murmurs.

"Om shanti, master," she murmurs. "Oh."

I sigh and lay back, my left leg opining out, my thigh scissoring open.

As if she's just seen a curtain pull back, she cries out at the cock again, her head excitedly weaving over it.

"THERE you are, master!" she sighs, and stares up at the fallen cock, the head off to the side, utterly spent and cooled with shining drool, focusing on the slack tube with owlish, wicked child eyes. "I know you need to rest. And also? Oh, Roger, listen to me!"

I look down at her.

She sighs and blushes. "Can I tell you a confession, Roger? I want to watch you piss, I want to see this magnificent cock pissing, I want to see it and hold it and see it -- this beautiful pissing cock!"

I didn't know she could shock me.

"I want to watch the piss come out of this pissing cock. Oh GOD!"

She sucks the pipe back into her mouth, slithering it up, it jerkily dangling and reeling in like a warm hose, as if she were dying of thirst in the desert and had come across a pipe of fresh, cold spring water -- already drinking from it as it disappears into her lips with a hiss.

This is a totally new offer, and I'm amazed by it.

And bemused, though not convinced -- Megan's acting has finally crossed the line of credibility here -- because she's never shown the slightest proclivity for water sports, which has always seemed to be an impossible desire for any girl but at the same time, just the fact she is offering it is a huge turn on, which surprises me, because it's never been my thing.

But her sales ardency is convincing, if nothing else, and I do know that Megan loves to bow down to cock, and when someone is performing, they are into their own theatrical performance and it builds on itself. Showing me her desire is part of having her desire, yes...so sweet.