Ode To A Cali Courtesan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grovels under my foot, bending down.

Sobbing.

"I am sorry I am sorry give me another chance, too hungry, so need to suck please please please...."

"Do you want to worship this cock? Then be gentle. Obey your orders, Megan, do not try to go too far, too fast."

"Please please please let me make up for it, sir..."

I put both feet on her, one on each shoulder.

"Let's try it again, darling," I say. "But lick my ass first."

I take my feet off her shoulders and spread my legs, resting my feet on the edge of the bed, ass displayed for her.

She rushes forward, her lips and tongue annealing to my ass, licking frantically.

I let her do it for a few seconds, then put my legs back together, forcing her head down below my legs until she is almost crouched on the floor next to the bed.

I spread my legs, dropping my feet to the floor so she is between them.

Now I'm on my back on the bed, quite comfortable, but my legs are still hanging over the side.

I put a pillow under my head so I can watch her when she comes up.

I can feel her licking my feet.

I tug the leash.

"You were not told to do that, honey. So. Now come up, and just smell my cock. Don't touch it yet."

She comes forward with a cry, putting her hands on my knees, eager, but I yank the chain warningly.

"No touching!" I order.

"Yes sir," she moans. "Softly. Yes sir."

Leaning into my calves and knees, her breasts brush at my thighs as she bends forward to get at my cock, but her mouth doesn't touch -- she obeys my order.

She simply begins to sniff all around the coiled worm of wet dick. I feel her panting hot breath on the hose.

When her hair falls forward she instantly loops it behind her ears, knowing that she wants to display for me her obeisance without a curtain concealing it.

My cock is shrunken down now to almost detumescence, but it is covered with cum she has drooled back out on it.

She nods and weaves as she coos near the cock, her nose taking long sniffs of it, her mouth opening but not touching it. Groaning, doing another figure eight with her head, sniffing over and over.

Her left hand plays with her nipples.

"I want to drink him," she murmurs, right next to the slit piss head. Eyeing it.

"I'll decide that."

"I know, but Master, PLEASE LET ME TASTE HIM! PLEASE!"

"This time you'll do it right or I'll whip your tits with my belt."

"Yes sir!"

"Go slowly...do you hear? Go ahead. And keep your hands behind your back as you come forward."

She does so, crossing her arms behind her.

She bends forward slowly... and he reverently now finally begins to tongue it. I keep the leash tight and this time she doesn't suck too hard -- at least not yet.

She carefully restrains herself. The leash helps. The wet, limp hose flops messily from side to side. Appearing utterly uninterested in this hero worship.

I love watching this buxom blonde kneeling on the floor next to the bed, spread out prostrate before me, her long neck bending as she frantically succors herself in servile abjection that clearly turns her on, head coming forward without the support of her hands, which she holds in either wrist behind her. Bowing before the swinging, swaying cock that flops down to receive its due, its worship.

I watch in the mirror for a minute. Wishing I could film this to remember, but noting that I will write it all down.

As she gently tastes and smells cock, I turn my head. I light another cigarette from the bedside stand, and she seems excited by this inattention, this mastering of her so completely that she is a mere head to be used for sucking. I take a few deep drags, and look out the window, as if bored.

She groans in ecstasy.

I chuckle.

She groans again.

I cancel that meeting too.

Due to the temple whore at my feet.

As I tap the cigarette in the bedside table tray, I notice, for the first time since I've been in the room, that there is an easy chair, an Ekornes leather chair with by the sliding door. It's long and architectural and it looks very interesting.

And I have still have 45 minutes.

Suddenly I decide that that will be my destination. I want to watch her suck cock and worship dick while I lay on the recliner. It's visible in the mirror. What else could it be for?

I pull her leash tight, so her head must come back off the cock. Saliva spills out of her mouth as she looks up at me with dull fervor.

"I didn't do it too hard, master, and you promised!" she wails.

"Hush."

I get up off the bed, and fisting the leash, pull her along.

She eagerly scrambles on all fours to walk next to me.

As we head for the recliner, I revel in the sight of this gorgeous, heavy-titted, drool streaked whore's pale milk skinned body, leashed and at my side, her hair slanting onto the carpet as she moves, doggie style.

It was a good thing to get her totally naked and chained up. It suits her.

I've never even been to this side of her bedroom before. The recliner looks clean and cool.

I simply lay down on it on my back, and the brown leather is a little harshly cool on my naked skin, but soon it warms.

She attempts to clamber onto the lounge, too, trying to hug my legs and get over me so she can suck more cock.

I snap the leash, jerking at the choke collar, and she pauses, her leash wrapped up in my hand.

"Sit on your knees at the end of the chaise, bitch," I order her, lightly snapping the leash, and tapping where I want her to sit with my toe.

She sits instantly down, folding back on her naked haunches. But she gives a little frustrated moan.

She waits at the end of the recliner, as I adjust myself in the chair, getting comfortable.

I clear my throat. Decide where I want her to be.

"You've been too bad a girl to get cock again right now. And you don't deserve to suck on my feet. So. A little foot rub, darling, is in order. Go ahead."

Instantly she obeys.

I watch her muscular body as it kneels at the bottom of the chair between the chair and the ottoman, as its lily-white limbs fold over me in utter obeisance.

She picks up my right foot to begin the massage.

Her eyes keep going to cock, and I softly tap her cheek with my left foot.

"Keep your eyes down," I order.

She does. For a minute.

Her hands slowly separate each toe. I close my eyes. I feel a warm wetness. She is now sucking on my big toes, treating them like they are cocks. She licks between the webbing of my toes, beginning to groan a little.

She's disobeying my order again.

But who cares? I love it!

I stare at her image in the far mirror. So in love with this perfect whore!

I clear my throat.

"Now. Lick my ankles and then slowly lick up my legs. It's time to see if you are ready for cock. Go slowly!"

Laughing happily, she goes to this task with a will.

For five minutes she licks and sucks my toes and feet, and slowly, as the leash ticks against the lounge, as the chain knocks erotically against my calves, she works her way up my legs, taking sips from her water bottle along the trip.

Her head cannily peers up at the cock when she gets to my knees, and she keeps taking little glimpses of it as she licks my thighs.

My cock is beginning to stir at this lovely obeisance.

"Worship the cock," I order her flatly.

Without words, but beginning to pant now, she reverently hugs my body at the waist and her mouth again goes to cock.

I rest my left hand on the top of her head as it sucks. with my right I relight the joint and watch her in the mirror as I smoke more hits.

As she now lets it flop out of her mouth and then nuzzles it, giving little whispers to it I can't hear, talking to it, gratefully, smearing it along her cheeks, chin and forehead, as it rolls languorously, sloppily, as it tries to retract - but she won't let it.

Again she hoovers up all the spit and cum. But she is doing it softly.

I watch the image in the mirror next to the sliding glass patio door, a mirror I've never realized was here before. Clever whore, to have three walls mirrored! This one is only visible if you are on the chaise.

Why have I not done this double suck before?

Well, there IS the money, I think dryly. But god is this worth it!

In this mirror, I see her long white body over mine in slavish dedication, lying between my legs. I love being sprawled out here my legs on either side of the leather lounge, seeing her bowing body, the way her apple ass blooms between my legs as she lies over me, the back of her head with its wildly bedraggled, expensively cut blonde mane.

The rope of drool that she keeps resucking in and out on the cock now feels ready to be eaten by her.

"This time swallow it," I murmur. "I'm tired of having sticky cum on my belly. Clean it all off once and for all and then let me see it and then swallow it."

She looks wildly reluctant to let go of the pinkish pipe part of the tool, even as it deflates from the lack of pressure she's been forced to release it from -- but she does so. She makes sucking sounds as she gathers the drool in her mouth and swallows it, along with come. Preparing to swab the cock itself for spit and cum.

As she prepares the cock for cleaning, she sometimes can't stop herself from pausing to nibble at the shriveling foreskin. Her head gushily pushes against my belly, hair scratch dragging, smashing her forehead into the dying hardness, smearing it's spewed liquids all over her face, her mouth glug glugging with the still mouthed cum.

Now her mouth sucks hard against my belly, pulling in all the wet, hoovering every inch of my balls. My thighs. My belly and belly button. It's like watching someone vacuum their car at a car wash, and feels the same.

Soon I am almost dry, so diligent and sucking is her work.

I still am not strengthening into a boner -- that 20 minute suck that led to the first come was so intense! But the cock is slightly thickening, and I know she is noting that, it excites her, she keeps taking her mouth off of the dick periodically to put a measuring thumb and forefinger around the rod, although she does this sneakily... I am storing up these images for later, for when there is feeling and arousal again.

"Do you want the towel next, Master?" she finally asks me. "I can get it totally dry. Then wet it up again. PLEASE."

"No."

She seems disappointed and her head sags until it is cannily resting against the worm of slightly thickening, but still soft cock again. Her tongue reaches out and flicks it. Flicks it again. And as if magnetized, her whole mouth comes up and vacuums up the side of the middle pipe, bowing it in her mouth, now tonguing vigorously, her breath beginning to come faster.

I laugh.

I lie back, scissoring open my legs, scotching my ass down slightly on the chair. I raise my legs.

"You need more debasement, darling."

Her face pops up.

"I DO! You know me don't you, Roger. You understand me. I love you so."

She is weeping a little, the mascara marking her jaw line! God, she is good. A nice touch! To weep on her own fantasist command!

"So Stay on your knees but come forward and lick my asshole."

Now with a cry she moves happily forward.

Her head back between my ass cheeks, her hot breath snuffling into my crack, the tongue liquid and basting.

"Clean it good," I say curtly. "Or suffer the consequences."

Which would hardly be arduous.

She squeals, that's what she wanted to hear.

For two long minutes her tongue pushes into my asshole itself, wildly licking, until I jerk the chain gently and order her to be softer.

As the minute lapses into another, her mouth still groaning, I feel utter peace and joy.

In the mirror I see the milky-legged blonde whore, a choke collar, and a slave collar, around her long neck, two separate leashes, her legs split open on either side of the leather chaise lounge, my legs sprawled in the air, her head between them, below my dangling cock. Her mouth at my ass, working, as her cello like hips move slowly back and forth, her naked feet curled under.

There is nothing on earth like a beautiful naked woman in chains!

I curl the leash into my hand, yanking softly on it. Each time I do she sighs happily.

After a minute, I plop my legs back down, and my hand goes to my cock, picking it up off my belly and proffering it to her.

"Get back on cock and get the cock prepared for the first real suck," I say. "And do it right or you'll be whipped."

"YES SIR!"

Instantly she does.

What a wonder to have someone obey your commands. We would all pay so much for this, yes? Her genius is that she can supply it. MY genius is that I can pay for it. HA! And also, that I understand it, too.

She is now half lying on the bottom of the chaise, her hands on my thighs, bending to her task with grunting appetite.

Her warm mouth engulfing me, her mouth refreshed by more spring water from the bottle, and now she makes more drool, starting the whole process again, the tongue wet lathering and gluey, thickened from the spit bath that is so clearly still mostly inside her mouth, this cock hungry whore just keeps theatrically fetishizing the cock that has given her its all. But clearly not all!

She now starts just spitting heavily onto the bag, too, not content to drool, now she is hocking spit to thicken the glaze on it like an artist at a fresco, reannointing it all in the shiny chrysalis that she so clearly loves, rewettening the lolling scrotum, the pipe of soft cock, too. The passion she brings to it! It overcomes anything else - she is beauty itself...

And now I see why she spit cum out onto the washcloth, it was not to get rid of it!

I now see this incredible sight -- a perfect erotic dream! That cloth, that she spat my cum into earlier, and tossed by the bed? Now she sucks it back into her mouth! Chewing! Chewing on it like an infant with a rag. Re-eating my cum.

What twisted magnificence -- did even Cleopatra ever do this, could the lips of Salome have annunciated such sex pure eros? I don't think so!

All so she can once again redrool cum onto my cock and eat it again! What a glorious freak she is! Every man on earth would treasure her. Women simply don't understand their power -- they have NO idea what they could do if they possessed Megan's talent.

Doing this over and over, the sperm thickening with her drool, then finally she releases the rag from her mouth, and brings her glazed, sperm and spit hanging mouth back over to the cock, just opening it wide and engulfing the cock, all the cum saliva gushing back down onto the head and the slug-like weiner of vacumed up cock head and loose skin.

A thick carapace of cum and drool now encases the whole set of cock and balls. Astonishing!

Twisting her own nipples with her right hand, she works the limp cock into her mouth with a loose-lipped high sucking that makes it squirm up, seeking the back of her mouth and then emerging again, even more drenched with wet.

As the foreskin accordion wrinkles back into itself a little more each time it emerges from her worshipping mouth, she simply lets a spill of cum saliva back down upon it, until it looks like an oversized brown and white earthworm in a puddle after a heavy rain.

Even now she languishes attention on it, as it wrinkles back into a serpent-headed, slack eel, the sperm coating it, washed clean, then recoating it again, each time sticky and saliva stained, but then vacuumed clean.

A ritual obsession.

"Oh, master PLEASE," she cries to it. I'm unsure what she's pleading for, but actually I do now. It is obeisance herself she is crying out, too. Sweet loveliness, it is her own performance she is crying out to - the glistening cock is simply her Muse...

It's a crowning jewel in her cocksucking career...I can't imagine anyone or anything ever ever equalling this in my life.

I am an expert pussy worshipper and oral fetishizer -- I can do it for hours -- but this? No! I am an amateur Salieri to her suck off Mozart -- I am in total awe of her, and I want to take lessons that I can apply to pussy sucking. But I don't kid myself. She'll never be equalled for sucking!

Up it sucks, disappearing into her wildly greedy mouth and then falls out again, plopping, sodden, to my belly. Then up again.

I just can't get enough of watching her snow-white, viola-shaped ass and hips in the mirror, her hair damp and sticking to my moisture-drenched belly,

Whoredom may be degrading for the street level girls. For a lot of prostitutes, sure it is - those mired in heavy drug use, with abusive pimps, with disease.

But for some -- a surprising number?

They like it. This art. It is a skill that gives them power.

I am watching a performance of consummate power.

As I watch her magnificent peach down sprinkled curve of athletic German ass, rocking back and forth above her tucked feet, as I hear the chain scraping along the floor, feel her tongue cleaning, reswabbing, respitting, every inch of cock, washing all around the puddle of cum spit that surrounds it on my belly, I sigh.

I don't claim prostitution is good for prostitutes.

I am neither a therapist or moralist.

Please understand the difference.

But a significant number of whores actually do like giving artful -- incredibly artful! - sex for money.

I've never seen Megan happier than she is right now. She's deranged with cock worship, she's damaged, she's crazy, of course, and so am I, but this is where she shines -- this is the art she is best at...she is following her bliss and I am happy to celebrate that with lots of money.

This is why I no longer Skype or do video. There is nothing better than skin on skin, and no video could capture the feeling of her drenching mouth on this cherished, unconcious hose of cock.

Even though I worked hard to educate her to worship cock, she was right -- I'd never paid to see the full new act.

And I decide right now to pay her double her (already high) rate.

It's not even a hard decision!

Because this is new and every bit as amazing as she promised.

Oh, she has worked and laved a cock back down to its complete detumenescence before with me -- althought rarely. It was a huge treat, too.

But this?

The repeated cum baths? The sucking up, then drooling out again and again? The wild need to worship? The talk of pissing (just talk so far, and I won't be surprised if that is all it is -- won't even be disappointed!)

Never before today.

But today she is really, really outdoing herself. Not just in ardency but in terms of fetished cherishing - I really doubt that in human history this has been done that often -- this is almost even beyond my imagining, let alone reality. And yet here it is. Someone on Earth has pushed the boundaries of dick worship to this -- pioneering a new, amazing coluratura of suck...I celebrate Megan!

She is still nosing the somnolent dick - but now stirring -- dick.And she is still groaning and grinding her crotch against my calf, sucking and drooling on the cock.

The slug of hog fat cock appears to be totally uninterested, but it is growing, thickening, widening under this epic fetishization -- and its new thickness only seems to excite her more.

The thickening itself seems to excite her! As I said -- what a performance.

Now, even as it crawls into an inflation, millimeter swollen by millimeter... even as I am mentally sparking up -- like a mother tending to a sick infant, this only seems to excite her. THIS I taught her! The soft cock obeisance!

She murmurs endearments to it, drooling on it and nourishing it with spit and petting it as it lies in a widening coil-- but she continues the worship just as strongly.

It's still just a shell of what it could be, just a flaccid pipe, but she treats it like it contains a precious fluid that can turn her 18 again. As if a moisturizer that can remove the fine wrinkles in her 30 something throat.