Ode To A Cali Courtesan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meat cock," she murmurs. "Darling, I'll bet you have to piss. Honey." She grins and giggles. "You came and - well..." She seems urgently plaintive. "Honey. Don't you? I don't want you to be in pain."

She softly fingers the dick, putting her blonde hair all down it and rubbing it with her tresses, rolling it in the yellow, harshly bleached shaggy curtain.

I notice that she is watching herself in the full length mirror, her head turned to the side to see, her naked tits dangling, her slave bracelets and necklaces clanging.

She peers up at my dangling cock, rod hardening gain.

Frankly, it is stirring to me that she does not know I came twice before I got her.

She is she is rocking slightly back and forth, her hidden, tucked away pussy now moistening as she scissors her legs back and forth, I can see a line of wetness trickling down...

"Pissing cock," she moans.

She now looks to the side mirror on this side of the chaise lounge, a smaller one.

She abruptly pulls her head up, staring at herself intently.

Suddenly she pinches her own nipples hard, and then slaps herself across the cheeks.

"You dirty bitch," she shouts, looking angrily at her image, rocking to and fro, her eyes shining dazedly as she looks into the mirror.

"You can't come, you need to think of Master," she barks at her pretty, wildly mess image. "Not yet. He will piss when he orders you to help him, or not at all. It is not up to you. NO!"

She opens her mouth and groans. Liquid spills out onto her breasts.

She pinches her nipples hard and groans. She rubs the saliva all over her upper chest.

I feel I'm seeing a little of the inner Megan.

She now takes a deep drink from the Evian bottle by the bed. She's been sipping at it steadily. Clever girl.

It's so arousing I need her lips back.

"Go ahead, darling," I order, palming the cock and holding it up, showing it to her, putting it on display.

"Get down here with it again, bitch," I command.

"Come to him on your knees. Suck it again. Get him prepared to feed you again. Come get your pleasure. Show me how you can sacrifice everything for cock, show me how you can learn to love the pain of serving this merciless boss of a cock."

I am right. That was what she wanted to hear.

With a cry she crawls forward and is on the cock instantly.

I hear the stereo playing Goldfrapp's 'Strict Machine'.

"I get high on a buzz, then a rush When I'm plugged in u I connect when I'm flush U get love when told what to do Wonderful electric, wonderful electric Wonderful electric, cover me in u!"

Perfect, actually. Usually she plays Alice In Chains -- not my favorite to fuck to unless one is whipping someone!

After a minute I sigh.

I pull her head away from the cock, and look down at her smiling.

"You were right, darling." I say.

She instantly looks up at me with wild surmise.

"Yes, sir?"

"Bathroom time for me."

She pushes against me, joyously crying out.

"Oh, Master, please. Let me do it, please?"

I laugh. "I hardly think you can piss FOR me, Megan. That'd be beyond even your powers."

She stands up quickly, pleadingly.

"No, no, but I - "

Her eyes bright.

"I can bring - " she pauses, "I can make it so you don't have to get up, master," she murmurs with a sly sideways look at me, coyly. "You can just lie here and I'll take care of it," she whispers.

How perverse! The very definition of the word, so twisted...and yet, with her eager servility, it seems erotic beyond words.

Even though it breaks her own upbraiding words to not ever contradict me. Bottoming from the top, or topping from the bottom? But who cares? I love perversity, I really do.

I am fascinated to see if she really does this, and can pull this off. Why not?

I shrug. Acquiesce.

She claps her hands together.

She turns on her now bare heels, and walks quickly out of the bedroom, her marvelous ass swaying.

I hear her in the kitchen, banging, and soon she comes back with a glass pitcher, elegant and round, something from a lemonade set from a store like Williams Sonoma.

It's a big clear glass pitcher.

I almost laugh at the domestic incongruity. Bringing a lemonade pitcher of domestic magnificence for me to piss in!

My magnificent whore is really going to do this -- it nearly makes me laugh, this is so ridiculous -- but all fetish is, of course, unless the ardency is there and she has it so much!

She eagerly comes back over and kneels again beside me.

She puts the pitcher down on the side of chaise, and then takes my cock between her forefinger and thumb and places it inside the pitcher's lip.

The glass is cold, but she softly strokes the cock to soothe it.

"You must take your time...just relax, Roger. Just. Oh, baby," she coos maternally. "Just. Let me help."

She softly holds the cock by its ring of foreskin, as if it is precious.

The cock head now falls down the inside of the pitcher, the foreskin instantly glueing to the dry glass on one side, the head emerging from the chrysalis of foreskin sleeve through gravity alone, peeping out, the piss and cum slit exposed, the shiny apple head glans out and nosing the pitcher itself, slanted.

"Oh, Master,' she breathes... "Look at how beautiful he is. Cock behind glass!" she moans. She licks at it, as if a pastry through a window.

I try to relax but I feel self-concious and am aware of the burlesque nature of this moment - -the hospital nature of it - although the hospital element is actually a bit of a turn on...

"Oh, I so will help relax him so he can piss." she murmurs.

She leans forward and pulls the head stickly off the glass, the whole penis coming up to her welcoming mouth.

She sucks the head into her mouth briefly.

Lets it pop out.

Encouragingly.

"Baby needs to relax," she murmurs into the cock.

I sigh. That DID feel good.

"I want to watch this cock piss,"she whispers to the cock.

I lay back.

For 30 seconds she puts her mouth back onto the cock head, now just holds the cock in her mouth, gathering moisture onto it, then coos to it again and places it down into the pitcher.

She's in no hurry for me to piss. The intensely rapt, luscious whore whose cock has mostly disappeared into her mouth, is taking her time here, too.

After a minute, she now leans forwards and lets the cock out of her mouth, saliva gushing, letting it fall and bang against the inside of the pitcher, watching it, moving the glass slightly to rock it, fetishizing and worshipping the wet white tube that hangs down like some medical experiment that she is adoring.

It no longer sticks to the glass, which I suppose was part of her supplication. The drool and spit makes it slide easily along the glass interior and she actually turns and models it by twisting the pitcher slightly, her eyes never leaving the wet pink worm.

"Cock," she whispers.

She watches it through the glass, the swirled folded wet skin all labile and haired through the transparence.

She licks at it but through the glass, the barrier making her sigh. Such glorious fetishizing...

She coos at it, then raises her eyes to be joyously.

"Oh, Roger... this is how this cock...this cock this cock..."she groans, as if unable to describe it properly..."this cock is my Master, my hunger is for all of its needs, I am here to serve it and he needs to piss. I can feel it. I can see it, and I want to service it, oh please." She smiles, licks the glass on the other side of the lolling dick...

She softly scratches my thighs with her left hand, her right hand holding the pitcher up. My cock laying flatly against the inside again, now wet and rolling slightly on the sticky glass surface.

It feels wonderfully erotic.

"Please, Master. Let me see you piss. Oh, please."

Her eyes stay on the cock through the glass wall.

It's surprisingly long before I can relax and let the piss out.

Finally I close my eyes and just take a deep breath.

When the first bit squirts out she gives an excited cry.

I can hear the hiss of piss into the pitcher.

She lets it fall, the stream and now I open my eyes.

She holds the pitcher in her arm crook so she has both hands free.

This is wildly perverse.

And extraordinarily hot.

She picks up the pissing cock between her thumb and finger with her right hand, letting the head hang down, and puts her left fingers into the stream, fascinated, letting it splash on the back of her hand.

She makes a low, guttural sound as the piss keeps going. She is careful to keep lowering the glass as the nearly clear liquid rises in the pitcher.

"Oh, god that's so good, honey, you had so much piss, oh that's so good," she murmurs..."oh, that's so good, look at you, all that piss...mmmm hmmm, oh, your piss slave is wonderingly wonderful all that piss... yes...oh, Master..."

I groan softly, and lay back, relaxing.

It's shockingly great.

The piss keeps arcing in, translucent, filling the huge pitcher halfway now. She is licking her lips, intent on her servitude.

"I could be your piss attendant," she murmurs hopefully.

Finally I stop. I'm not sure I've finished. But this is extremely new to me and even though deeply erotic I want to assess my feelings.

"Good." She says approvingly. She doesn't move though, just keeps holding the cock, waiting for more.

As she does, she looks up at me worshipfully.

"Roger. Please tell me. You order your girlfriend to go into the bathroom so you can fuck her, don't you?"

I lie back slightly. She continues to hold my cock and the pitcher in either hand, her eyes alert, listening, craving my attention. It's a surreal scene, but she makes it feel as comfy as pie! Megan...

"Yes."

That's not a lie. I have done that.

"When did you do it last?"

"At a place called Bisou. It is in LA. In the Valley."

"What do you do to her when you are there?"

Her voice is husky and her eyes dart from the cock to my face and back and forth.

To my surprise, I want to tell Megan the truth, and I do, easily.

"She comes to the restaurant without panties -- they come off in the car before and I lock them in the glove compartment."

I'd never done this exact thing, but I know what Megan wants to hear. And it bears enough resemblance to the truth that it can turn me on, too.

Her grip tightens slightly on the cock, her eyes glowing.

"Then what?"

"I take her out back, actually, there's a place behind the dumpster that nobody goes very often, which is rare for LA."

"Do you fuck her?"

"Sometimes."

She moves my cock a little, jacking the wet head softly.

"How?"

"Usually from behind, kicking her legs apart, spread eagling her."

This is pure concoction, designed to pleasure Megan's fantasy. I almost always spoon fuck Lauren, but I enjoy watching the effect of my dom/sub fantasy on Megan.

"You ass fuck her." Megan moans as she says this, her eyes darting to my cock laciviously. "With this COCK."

She lets the head emerge from her fist, squeezing it softly.

I clear my throat. Let her rave.

"You take," she whispers huskily, "this magnificent hard cock and you kick her legs apart and you fuck her in the ass bareback!"

"I do, yes."

She nods rapidly, murmuring 'uh huh uh huh' obsessively under her breath, moving the cock now, sleeving and unsleeving the foreskin, smoothing herself into more self-excitement.

"You and I!" she whispers plaintively to the cock. "Oh, we are a good team. I suck you and take your juices, you GIVE me more. Oh. MORE!"

Her hand moves faster, the cock head appearing and disappearing.

My cock is starting to stir and feel erotic now. How could it not, after the ministrations of a lifetime?

"Oh, if you take me out," Megan moans, "oh, Roger, I so want to suck your cock in a restaurant bathroom, my darling."

"I will."

"I want to do more HERE."

She groans. She holds the cock with one hand and brings the pitcher up with the other. I feel the cold dry glass against my foreskin.

"Please give me more if you have it, Roger. I want you to be fully relaxed so I can suck your cock again really well." she murmurs.

With a grunt and my eyes closing, I try to relax and do just that.

Her fingers pull back the foreskin softly, dandling the cock. she has a gentleness now that she could not summon with her mouth.

Her fingers make a little basket for the wet head of cock...

I let the last of the piss out. To my surprise, there IS more.

She groans.

"Look,' she murmurs." Look at your pissing cock." she almost whispers.

"Your cock. It's getting thicker."

It is.

And I'm almost done pissing.

"I want to do more." she whispers.

I open my eyes to see what possibly this could mean.

The sun now touches the cock, and as she sees it glow, she cries out, and comes forward to get even closer to the still pissing head, close enough to touch the slit, but not touching.

The cock, which has been pissing steadily, now finally starts to slow its stream, the head pulsing.

I see a shadow of her head and the cock on the wall. She tilts her head up.

"You can go ahead," she says softly. "Finish. Don't you have to squeeze it?" She pauses. "And then you have to shake it."

Her head is just a few inches from the cock. She eyes it hungrily.

I nod and reach down and push her hair aside and then start shaking the cock to get rid of the last bursts of piss.

She licks her lips. She reaches forward and I let her take over the shaking. She shakes, fascinated, and every now and then just jacks back the slack head. I was not feeling eros, not yet, but now I am overwhelmed by a wave of lust for this incredible woman's appetite.

Her breath coming harder now.

I stretch the cock out. Shaking the head of the last drops.

Her mouth opens and hangs open.

"I want to clean you up. I love your cock." she blurts out, sounding drunk.

"Why?"

"It puts me on my knees."

"Why?"

"Because I love your penis. It's my job."

She looks up at me dreamily.

"Roger - I want to come with you to the bathroom when you take me to the movies. First you will push me into a stall, and then unzip your trousers. I love the sound of that, sir. I know what's coming."

"Cock?" I ask, almost smiling.

"Yes, COCK!" she cries. "Your beautiful cock will be coming out when that happens."

I look down and see her wide-eyed adoring eyes staring at the dripping, still occasionally pulsing with piss, cock.

"Because," she cries, her voice trembling, "all the time when I am seeing you, I know that there is a beautiful cock behind that zipper."

What happens next I will remember forever and always. A new triptych in the memory of Megan's beautiful whoredom.

If I were to commission a triptych to celebrate Megan's art, a three panel display as the Borgia's did in Florentine glory -- one of the panels would be what I see right now...

She reaches forward quickly and takes it in her mouth, wincing a little, her eyes closing but then reopening quickly, eyes shining.

She closes her mouth around the still-dripping cock. Piss juice bursting around the seams of her pressing, trembling lips.

Her tongue works along the ridgeline inside, cleaning.

Now it pops back out, and she gasps.

She puts the half full pitcher down beneath the chaise.

She brushes the head fondly, cherishing it, laughing with pleasure. Makes a keening sound. Her lips smack with displeasure, she's trying to keep her mind off the taste, clearly -- who wouldn't?

But what an effort!

I lift the cock, the head wet with piss up a few inches, presenting it to her on my open palm.

She leans forward, submitting instantly, dutifully, knowing what she must do and bending to the task with a will.

The cock goes back into her mouth, her mouth spilling drool out as she almost blankly thrusts and collars the meat with her mouth, back and forth, lost in a haze of arousal, on.

She sucks all the piss out of the cock.

Her head falls loosely away, with a muttering sigh.

Now she goes to work on my balls and thighs. But her eyes slant upwards, staring at my scrotum and the skin of the lower cock, bowed and sticky.

I want to get hard now, and I want her mouth on my penis.

I pull my foreskin back, the head popping forward, the pink head sheened with piss.

I just handle it for her, display it and model it.

I hold it in my right hand, dandling the cock, pulling the foreskin back from the head.

"Yes. Please." She instantly senses what I am doing. Showing off the cock.

"Push back the verhaut, the foreskin, Master. Oh, please, show me what you have, it's so magnificent. Oh, god."

She moans and dips her head down and takes the dangling cock head into her mouth.

She puts the piss-wet cockhead in her mouth again.

And sucks.

Moaning as she does.

Her eyes squeeze tight...

But she doesn't move, in fact, after a moment, her tongue comes out and begins licking the cock, cleaning all the tiny last drip of piss off of it.

Then she goes back to it avidly, licking at the bag, cleaning up any dribble.

"That's right, sweetheart. Clean it up. Take the piss. There's more, too."

I pull the blueish dripping head away, shining in the sunlight, sparkling as she smacks her mouth open and close, licking her lips, rolling her tongue around her fat, smashed bruised slash of an open mouth.

"I do want more," she says. She is wincing at the taste, smacking her lips, struggling not to wretch -- she's never looked more beautiful.

"In the morning I want to help you piss," she groans. "When you get out of bed, pull my hair and take me to the bathroom and let me suck on Master to help him pee."

I doubt she'd really want to do that, but again, the fantasy fuels the present.

"Just look at the cock for a moment," I order. "Don't touch it. It's still sensitive."

She jumps up and turns on the spotlight over the chaise lounge, and a pool of incandescent light turns down to my crotch.

Like a little searchlight it moves along my thighs, looking for cock.

Once she has the angle right she falls to her knees again, and stares at the cock in the shaft of light, and the broad band of foreskin now has a slight sheen to it. t's plumping up, and the biscuit colored head is pinkening now slightly.

I move it from side to side, exhibiting it to her, giving her the view from the bottom, from the top and each angle. I fist it back in my hand, and it's thickening now and that excites her, too.

"Oaah.. she groans. "Your gorgeous dick."

She licks at it.

Back up at me.

"And you can put me in the shower and piss on me, Master."

"Yes." That seems doable. DO I like that?

I decide I do. It's not the number one erotic pull on my list, but I would enjoy doing it.

I'm sure it'll cost me a mint! LOL.

Then she sits back on her haunches, and once again picks up the cock head and angles it down. She's clumsy but I think she's got the right angle.

She takes her mouth off of it.

She nods, and whispers.

"IF there is any more..."

She puts the head back in.

I let out a little clear piss squirt. Surprising myself.

She nearly vomits but now she keeps it in her mouth. And now she swallows.

She takes the head of my dripping cock into her mouth. Her eyes wince, the taste is clearly bitter and unpleasant to her, but only for a second, then her eyes relax and she gets happy and she begins to slurp on it. Its such a rapid change I can't help but think she's amazing.

Her abasement is part of the eros. For her! The service is a pleasure. Her hobby is her profession. A good fit!

I don't have much pee left, and it would be unchivalrous to take advantage of this.

For a long minute she sucks on it, and then begins to clean the balls behind it. My legs slip down again and my loose cock swinging forward over the edge of the chaise, and she starts licking it again.

1...45678...17