Ode To A Cali Courtesan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop," I bark.

She moans but pulls back.

"I want to be licking the sweat off of you,' she groans. "Out of your ass crack. Please, Master, please!!!"

"Hmmm. You can lick just a little."

With a tremulous cry, she comes forward, and I can feel her tongue along my upper legs pushing hard.

She rotates her tongue all along my inner thighs, slicking up and then back down, with little grunts.

Enjoying this, I lift my right foot up and push her shoulder away, her tongue trying to stay connected to my ass.

She sobs.

"Let me have your asshole, please, Master, please!"

"I'm thinking about it."

"Please, Master! I need to lick it! I said I did earlier and you promised!"

When I don't reply, she grunts in excitement and furtively pushing forward, trying to nudge back to my crack.

I let her.

Megan's tongue pushes further into my ass crack, probing my asshole, laving the ass cheeks.

Her forehead strains against my ass cheeks.

"Uggh. "I gasp. "All right, bitch. Lick my ass."

My ass cheeks muffle her cry of delight.

I reach down and pull my ass cheeks apart.

Only her blonde hair and two inches of her forehead are visible now, my cock rolling down, the sac occluding her eyebrows.

She sucks into my ass.

After another intense suck, her mouth pops off my asshole and she speaks into my ass cheeks, her hands spreading my thighs.

"Ommmmed," she moans, and pushes so fiercely into my ass that her whole body is bucking now, and so is mine. It's too much.

"If you don't stay quieter and stop moving around so much, 'll put you on probation," I murmur.

I pull her chain taut.

"Yes sir."

I force down away from her sucking mouth, my ass back onto the chaise, my legs sprawled now on either side of the lounge.

"Suck my cock again."

Her hands worshipfully go to my cock, which is now half erect, a bowed snake whose head she looks at, as if charmed by a python.

"Master, your cock head is so beautiful, so rosy and the edges are so hardening now, so defined."

She weaves her head around the just beginning to rod hard grow into the cum length, the vibrating, metal chrome stiff length of it once again feeling like a baton that she is licking, a metal pipe with vibrating under vein -- the head rose-red, the skin of the rod just below the tautly stretched foreskin again gluey and sopping from her endless supply of drool -- now I understand an additional reason that she keeps sipping on water -- E dries out your mouth, I remember - and now she constantly sips at the bottle between sucks.

Because she took another tab! Good Lord!

She spreads her mouth over as much length of cock hose as she can get, widening her lips and pushing, softly, embossing her teeth into the rock hard meatus, then pushing her tongue through the narrow opening between her bottom and top teeth, making a little cartouche, a spansule of trembling, liking tongue, then dips down back to lick the under bag. My scrotum now beginning to tighten, too, the balls gathering themselves deliciously, sparking a sex charge from my ass to the tip of my dick and all through my balls. As she goes back to my cock head, puling on it, ravenous, admiring, her bright eyes traveling the length of it as it bobs now, slapping up and down on my belly muscles, her head following it, her mouth oohing and aching as she keeps even with it, keeping her focus on it all.

Everything grows parchment lit, as if I were high, too. It's just such a kabuki of pleasure.

Her fakery is superb. And I love that she is fueling it with E. No wonder today is so special.

Her perfomance is drug-enhanced!

"I wish I could keep your meat with me always," she wails. "to worship, oh, to pull it out soft and to make it hard whenever and wherever I was, please let me come stay with you sometime and worship it wherever you are, let me kneel beside you while you kiss your girlfriend, let me be the sucking head between you that you use."

"You would be bottom there, too."

"Oh, god, yes, Master and I would teach her by example, that is the best way, you know, if she does not please you now, you could have us suck you both at once, one on your ass and one on your cock, or I could lick her pussy while she sucked you or you could make us both slaves for sucking."

I grunt and pull her leash tight and she takes 30 seconds now of pure pump sucks on the rock hard cock.

I wonder when the new E will kick in -- god god, what would she be like then?

Third hour of upselling! HA!

Amazing...

I can feel the sun fire back in my ass, the growing circuit of nerves glowing from cock to asshole, growing and glowing. Amazingly, I realize that soon I will be able to come again.

She's going to fulfill her multiple pop promise.

"She could suck you from up top here, while I am below, writhing beneath you, sir." Megan now says, tapping my cock head as it lies above her on my belly, looking up, her forehead pushed together with lust, her entire face wet with cock spit.

My cock bulges up now, regaining more hardness. The dickhead now can come humming and drumming off my belly muscles, rising an inch or two above my navel, bobbing and weaving, in an ecstasy of its own hardness.

As it does, Megan sees it, and with a soft grunt engulfs the head tenderly, washing the piss slit and tonguing it down, lovingly licks a single line on either side of the burgeoning cylinder, tacking spit tongue tips all along in the still unwrinkling foreskin, rotating the heavy collar of extra sleeve of cock foreskin in little circles that straighten out instantly when she removes her tongue, for the cock is still growing fast into its furthest diamond hardness, the definition of the cock head defining, beaming, almost growling its demand to be adored.

The head emerges from the winkled sock of foreskin with a winkling glimmer, the slit bowing and beginning to drool a slurry.

"Cock scent," she cries.

She grabs the cock in one tiny hand, fisting it so the helmet ridge just pokes out of her circled fingers, and she talks into it, her eyes narrowing in pure hunger as she does, her neck arching, her mouth trembling, her throat working...

The helmet seems to mesmerize her, but also to hypnotize her and command her.

My cock feels like it is glowing.

She moans in her fantasy.

"She would be over you sucking above and I could watch her pretty lips on your cock tube above me, smell it sucking in and out, catch the precum as it dripped down into my mouth -- even as I am sucking you down here from below. We would suck you while you were at the end of my table. It is glass. I would be below, my head at your asshole, master. My tongue in your asshole. She would be crouched over me, at the table, too, but her head - it would be at your cock level to suck you there. Both of us working your cock and ass. One above the other. When you come, I could feel it and I would push it in further and you would press my head between your legs, master."

"Mmm."

She palms my buttocks, pulling them up strongly, I don't do anything, but she is so ardent that she gets her tongue back down into my ass slit for a moment before it pulls out.

"I could look up from below, from tonguing your asshole, Roger, "she cries breathlessly, as if announcing shocking news, "to watch her sucking your cock above, the way it goes in and out of her mouth, oh, god I would be so wet from the view of it yes!" her mouth snaps off my asshole for a second, then back down, tonguing probing, pushing in. Now she removes it again, staring from below, my cock bobbing to and fro over her, towering over her worshipful face.

"I can see your cock over me, taking the suck from your girlfriend, Master, while you were ordering me, demanding pleasure from me! From -BOTH of our mouths," she says.

She pushes so ardently to get under my bag that I relent and let her - a little bit -- and her lips muffled now by my asshole and crack, "I could teach your pretty bitch to work as a team suck you off, ja."

She coughs but blusters on in her excitement. "You could finger her asshole as she did, or whip her, master. We could put a ben wa in her, electronical, you know, with you controlling, ja -- you would have the control. I would spread her cheeks apart for you. My tongue in your asshole pushing further as your cum comes out into her mouth."

"Mmm." I work my slapping tool with my hand, up and down, banging into her nose and chin below, she trying to follow up and down, she's just a machine sucking my ass now, a milking machine, into the rhythm of my cock's pleasure, she can read it as if the rider of a horse, an expert rider.

My legs sprawl further out on each side as she grunts her encouragement, fingers stroking me, combing along my skin. Her tongue presses deep into the knot of muscle of my anal ring. Even as she does, her cleft-smashed, snuffling nose takes deeps sniffs of my swinging, slapping scrotum that pendulums into her nostrils, covering them, nearly suffocating them.

Her mouth comes off my asshole, and I drop my hands from my cock, snaps my fingers.

"Jack me while you keep licking my ass," I say.

Instantly, she expertly jacks me with both hands, her tongue licking my ass so wet that her rimming sounds like sopping boots in the rain.

She raises her head.

"We could work in a rhythm, Master. Just a sucking rhythm, one sucking your asshole, the other sucking the cock from above, engulfing it both ways, till it all just disappeared into our mouths."

I groan. She can paint the picture you can't believe you could even see or could even have, what a whore.

More sucking. More long licking from my taint top to bottom.

Her mouth comes off my asshole again.

"Or I would lick your ass while you fucked her."

I have to reply, I'm aroused, but I want to come off it a little, this dream, this hallucination, I have to almost pinch myself verbally to make sure I'm not having a opium dream.

I wonder if in her private life she is strictly lesbian, but I really doubt it. The woman does love cock sucking, and pussy sucking is probably equally, or even more, enjoyable. Ass? Well, why would she not suck female ass with equal alacrity?

I wonder if she even has a non-pecuniary sex life...

"I think you should come up from my asshole and actually start to take your job of worshipping my cock seriously, bitch, and right now. " I murmur, and lower my legs, presenting her the swinging, still not fully hard flesh rod of drenched dick, the shaft now pink, the head red and purpling along the ridge line.

We both watch my cock now, admiring it -- and I look down to see that the scrotal sac is tightening now, too, the wrinkles moving into a smooth mesh line where the bag is gathering itself, the big reserves of cum lolling in the huge purse of man meat flesh, like a cow's udder, ready for the serious cock milking to start.

I lie back with a sigh, able to view my cock both in the side mirror of the wall by the sliding glass door and in the monitor whose feed is from the propped up I-Pad (she has at least four I-Pads, she loves them) she has set up to scope the bed - it is a longer view in profile but I can see it well.

"Master, are you looking at your cock?!" she cries wonderingly. "Isn't it beautiful? Isn't it hard!"

I fist it, the head lunging to her.

"Let me just watch you handle it, sir!" she cries. "Just for a minute."

I grunt and begin to fist it -- but I know that if I keep at this for even 30 seconds, I'm going to come.

So I stop and she simply stares at it. It's as if we both know she should not touch it nor should I.

"Oh, god," she cries.

She bows against the cock without touching it for a minute now, her neck bending, head tilting, nods seriously, drool spilling from her lips as she grinds now against my right calf, her hands using my hips as handles for her obsession - gripping my hips with either hand and bending prayerfully over the wet sausage.

"Jack it for me, sir, oh please oh please."

Her head moves as I jack the cock, sleeving and unsleeving it.

But I am going to cum if I keep this up. So I stop.

"Go ahead and suck," I murmur, and she nods, crying out... and now she slowly opens her mouth and, inch by inch, just takes the shaft slowly in, keeping her lips loose around it, tongueing its bottom with slow strokes, making a long, low guttural grunt of pure appetite, her damp hair falling over the scene until I brush at it, and she quickly pulls it back, looping it behind her ears so I can see and watch. So it doesn't tickle my belly. Nothing to distract from the pleasure of meat mouth suck pressure.

As I watch my quiescent dick being vacuumed up into her now swollen, bruised lips, I am glad I didn't keep jacking it. The come would be over now.

For two minutes the pump suck goes on in silence, her eyes blissed out and closed, my hand loose on her leash, letting the head do its pumping work.

The sun fire grows more and more...

My wife, my mistress, and this new girlfriend -- none of them do what Megan is doing a tenth as well -- but why should they? They are not working professionals -- and while they are all rollontandos of joy, even romance, but the uncomplicated coupling of sex desire, all appetite, as if a big dinner? No, they are women - so they are different, not so single minded with sexual appetite.

And the Ecstasy certainly helps. And licking my crack!

I almost have to laugh. Is there another aphrodisiac she hasn't taken?

I think she's run the table.

No wonder she's so enthusiastic!

What a great aid for a working girl. Something that makes you love everybody. E!

I could never demand this of a full time girlfriend or mistress, let alone wife!

This is the joy of the courtesan. That they have the energy and time (since you are paying them so well) to pay attention to this kind of erotic dream that men love. Women themselves would rarely spend this kind of energy without mounds of cash or affection -- perhaps in the first blush of romance -- but unless you are wise and lucky enough to groom a girl only AFTER your have perfected your own life, then, well, you are not going to get this in a partner.

But that simply makes me treasure it more with Megan.

Sex with almost all women usually dies within a three years, sometimes sooner. It is hard to keep up the sexual interest when you know someone so well -- know there problems, their unattractive qualities...

It has not died with my wife because we have, with my encouragement, entered HER fantasy world -- a world where she is leashed and in a little pain for much of the time. This is not really my passion -- being a Dominant -- it is too much work! That keeps it exciting for her. I don't mind being a Master, but sometimes it's a lot of work, and I'd rather just have my cock worshiped. In a way, my wife is doing what they call "topping from the bottom." She DEMANDS that I dominate her -- whether I like it or not.

This is also why I have had to eschew Skype sex with Internet partners. I want flesh, not video.

Also, I am selfish with my time. I can get into worshipping pussy, you know -- those who want worship often crave worship. I can worship pussy for hours on end, sucking it, fucking it - doing the things that Megan is now doing to my cock.

And that would be the true end of me! All I would do all day is have fetish sex and recipe oral fetish sex.

I think that's what happened to Michael Douglas, the actor. People laugh at him, but what pleasure he has received. I would be happy to have his sex life -- indeed, I am working on it, ha!

At least when I pay for it here, I do not have to GIVE as well as receive. Believe me, I am tempted too much anyway!

That is part of why I come here. To Megan. Because what I like the most is having my cock worshipped. Without the extra time of worshipping back. That's what we PAY for, yes?

Whereas, free sex is the most expensive, ha?

I do save my own given worship, my own submission to sex organs, to that for my wife, my mistress (whom I have not talked of here, it is a complex relationship, and one guided by uneven desire) and my girlfriend, Lauren. And that is plenty of my week gone right there! It takes time and enormous amounts of money to fund all of this, and much of the time I am behind -- I can't keep up, even though I work hard!

Ironically, I realize that my relationship with Megan will probably far outlast my relationship with my new girlfriend.

"I will suck you but let me suck your asshole, too baby, I promise to go back and forth," she says urgently. "I just need to taste your ass again."

Without speaking I spread my legs, and her hand once again cups my ass, licking down from my cock, which falls into the crack, adjacent to the balls, which she has to tongue out of the way to wriggle her lips against my asshole.

As I watch and feel Megan's tongue in my asshole, my cock lolling about on her forehead and the top of her parted blonde hair, I am okay with that!

"Please, can I ask you to roll over, Roger?" Megan groans. "There is...there is more I need to do for you -- I want to lick your asshole from behind. Please?"

"You are obsessed with ass, today."

"Ass and cock. Yours is so beautiful and it is so tight and nice," she sighs. "You are so good looking, Roger, you could have anyone, and I am flattered you come to me."

It's a sub slave predilection, too, and I love that.

I can't turn around.

"Oh, the chair has a special part of it." she says smugly, "and that's what I have to show you today, I was so happy you came over and I thought 'he doesn't even know!' ha it will be fun to show Roger!"

She laughs happily.

She stands up, heels clacking, then reaches between my legs and her hands move.

She reaches down and releases something, and I feel a slight airy feeling --

I look down to see there is a square hole in the chaise, a little door!

Good god.

I can turn on my belly and my cock will hang down in the square hole.

I laugh.

"You're incredible, Megan."

Her eyes beam.

"I had it made, but it was just like the exercise chair only the hole is down there. They laughed at me but I paid a lot." She smirks. "My clients like it, Roger."

"I can see why."

I sigh and turn on my side and then on my belly.

She coos, rubbing my lower back. As she does, i spread my legs apart. She coos happily and I feel the pillow go under my belly. Her warm hands stroking the backs of my spread, raised thighs. My cock hangs down but now is pushed up by the pillow.

My cock feels cool hanging down through the square hole, but it's relaxing like this, and quite erotic.

It is only my asshole right now that she wants -- and I am amenable! She starts licking my inner thighs, her hands on my knees. Her tongue is a warm, loving worm.

She reaches around on either side of the chaise, and begins milking my cock from below.

This is an incredible sensation. My asshole tacking her licking tongue and sucking mouth, but on my belly and below my cock being stroked by both of her hands.

A pure milking on a milking bed.

Only a canny whore could come up with this contraption. Can you imagine what she told the carpenter?

HA!

The feeling of it! It's quite ecstatic.

I sometimes have the resolve to stop using whores -- periodically I grow guilty -- why should I have all this pleasure? A wife, a mistress, a girlfriend AND a whore? Isn't this too much?

And I decide I will cancel Megan from my life.

But then I can't!

This is too astonishing.

I always anticipate the end of great sex when i start a sexual friendship. I suppose that's 'negative thinking' - perhaps it's self-fulfilling

I can hardly complain if my mistress or my new girlfriend grows angry at me -- as frankly, my mistress already has! I am a faithless dog.

(My wife has come to terms with my infidelity by ignoring it. I am not saying this is an ideal situation, but I give her all she wants materially, and sexually, too -- and I never bring home disease -- neither of love nor of the psyche. That is our unspoken pact and it has lasted 20 years! I am not saying it is perfect -- it is not. But most marriages have huge flaws that the partners overlook -- or they get divorced if they do not!)

1...7891011...17