Ode To A Cali Courtesan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word, I roll over on my left side, and present my ass to her, spreading apart my cheeks and her tongue plunges instantly right against the ring of my asshole, no hesitation, just long wet wormy strokes.

I put my foot up on the chaise edge, so she can get at my ass more easily.

Now she takes her tongue and flatly plates along the nudges it methodically down each inch.

"You love ass too, don't you, whore?" I murmur.

"I do."

We've done this before and she smacks her lips.

She reaches forward and jacks my cock from underneath even as she speaks right into my ass checks, her breath warm.

"You'd pulled your cock out the second time we were together and I wanted to suck it and lick your ass."

I nod.

"it comes out in your hand, you had just unzipped, "she whispers, "and it was... just so perfect, and it hung down, the head just peeking out of the foreskin. And that day....oh, master, that day it was back there and you had been hot that day, your cock was sweaty, it smelled like you...i love the smell and taste of your sweaty cock, oh, you took it out, pulling it right out and it just hung down out of your fist...that magnificent head...."

Her breaths come in yanked pants now...

"What did I tell you to do?"

"Take off my underwear, master and give it to you."

"And what did I do with it?"

She drops her head right into my thighs, just burying her face and rolling it back and forth, her tongue licking the muscles of my upper thigh, ,her hair meshing and netting wetly against my crotch.

"I was your dick slave, Master. And your ass slave. And now I'm your piss slave."

I took a deep, enjoying breath, and reach back and slap her cheek, and she bends into my ass, licking even harder, coming up for air between licks.

"Yes, master, your dick slave, yes, your cock slave whore, your come drinking bitch, oh, please master."

"And I put your panties around your neck."

"And then you said that. You told me."

"Told you to do what?"

"Told me to beg."

"And did you?"

"Of course. I asked you 'please, master can I lick your ass?"

Her lips muffled by my ass cheeks.

"And I turned around and leaned against the wall."

"And I pulled down your underwear. I didn't know you and I am always worried with someone new that I won't like the taste."

Her voice thickens with lust.

"But I did. That's why i asked to do it. To taste you. And your ass, too. It tasted so good. So salty but so good."

My cock begins to stir now.

"Next," I yanked her heavy silver and brass collar, the links clicking and clacking.

"Then you turned back around and slapped me with your gorgeous cock!"

"Then?"

"Oh, then, god, you head fucked me," she cries instantly.

I gave a groan.

"Please lie back on the chaise, because I need your cock I'm not too proud to beg for it, I miss it, oh please come down here and let me service you," she moans.

I don't have to be asked twice for this.

I lay on my back and sprawl my legs out.

She sighs, gets down on all fours, and moves to the foot of the recliner, and now comes forward, crawls between my legs, her breasts trailing along the recliner, her hands going up my calves slavishly.

""I'm going to clean your cock now. Get all the piss off. And then, oh Master he is growing!"

She cries with excitement, staring with wild surmise at the cock.

And she's right. The plum head is expanding again.

She's done it.

She goes to it with a will.

"Oh, this taste," she groans. "When he is hardening up, the taste of this cock...it's different. More meat. Cock perfume meat smell!"

As she licks, her eyes slant against my legs, her mouth bruised and wet and vacuuming, and now she murmurs into the slightly thickening cock skin around the bottom of the shaft, where the skin accordions from pipe into the scrotum.

My huge scrotum is spread across my right thigh, the balls draping in two directions, and whereas the cock itself is growing, the bag is still completely unaroused, and she will occasionally bend her head down to sniff at it for a long moment.

And now, freed of its pants and also of the piss, my cock begins to grow a little more, the underpipe unbowing, the long vein that runs the length of the underpipe slightly glowing, starting to lengthen the cock like a bowstring does a bow.

To her joy, the head band thickens and tightens, the big worm of dick once again crawling, inching along, pulling itself, with her wild flat licks, along my belly.

The dick begins to fatten into sausage, powerfully bloating in the underhead first, the rest of the rod still limp.

The head rolls and sputters and sparks with tingling glowing.

Rolling against my thighs, a drenched, drool tool, it scraps my thighs and starts to become a living thing again under her frantic tongue.

She growls with celebration and need.

The tube of flesh hardening up.

She exults in the thickening, she won't take her eyes off of it, her voice rising.

"I want more juice from this master cock oh master, oh, I know it will take time, oh it will and I want it to, I know that before you grow all the way I will need to lick your ass again, but I couldn't stop myself from hungering for this rod of meat, oh, god."

She groans, and somehow this makes her happy, too. It is just the ordering, I think, that does it.

She licks my meat by pushing it with her tongue alone, rolling it from side to side. She snuffles and sniffs and inhales the cock skin as if it were cocaine, as if taking a hit of dick that exalts her. I cannot describe what it is that she is projecting except to say it is a hunger as she arches her own neck, bowing it to the no longer sated Tyrant that, no longer lying dead to the touch like a sleeping rattlesnake, has begun to awake and demand her attention.

She tongues the cobra head, pushing the turtleneck foreskin back to expose more.

There is, and has been, a keening kind of relish to her movements as she bobs and weaves, praying to this newly reviving angry head.

Megan is very smart, despite her apparent lack of a high status liberal arts education, and I know she understands the concept of kabuki. It is mimed passion, squared.

She is kabuki.

"Master, please..."

I flick her tiny nipple in its lush cup of flesh.

She groans but nods...

"Master, please."

Suddenly she comes up, looming over me, inquisitive and with wide eyes like an innocent child.

"Master, may I ask you a personal question."

I laugh.

"Does your new girlfriend like it rough?" she suddenly says, sounding rather harsh, but her tone is excited.

I palm her heavy breasts. Tiny nipples on big heavy sacks of pert, blooming fat that hangs down just slightly, showing the hollow of real breast muscle in profile -- not perfect balloons, but more sexy because of that.

She must have some highly specialized exercise routine for them.

The nipples aren't hard, but as I tug on them, they do winkle up a bit.

I brush them both with one hand.

I don't reply.

She is insistent.

"But you have to train her?"

I mentally smile. Megan is definitely trying to turn herself on now, and I'm so happy she is - I want her excited again if I'm going to stay another hour and pay the fee -- and watch her work.

And if fuelling Megan's ardor is this simple -- and she always loves her fantasies about what a domineering alpha male I am with other girls, why not?

"I'm beginning to." I say.

"Mouth fucking her?"

Her eyes are bright and she makes a jacking motion with her hand. Cups her open mouth below my cock head. Makes a gulping motion with that bruised, beautiful mouth. Washing the head with warm breath but staying off of it, with effort.

It is a curious fact but true -- often women, even paid courtesans, want to be excited by your other women.

I've told Megan probably too much already over the last few years. She knows, for example, that I have been in treatment for being a sex addict and I have several women that I juggle -- often not well. But she knows I no longer use the electronic exchange of sex, no Skype, no videos. It's a way to discipline my otherwise untrammelled desires.

"Among other things."

She moans, apparently satisfied, and her slick body wriggles back down, and her mouth returns joyously to my cock.

After 30 seconds of rubbery, slavish, vacuum suck pumping of the still not hard, mostly drained white-collared slimy slug of cock that simply falls in and out of her mouth with an plop, the tube thickening but slowly -- she lays her cheek against it, the head squishing out next to her lips like a flattened inner tube, and speaks again.

"Why is her body amazing?" she asks breathily, licking the squishy-capped mushroom head, nudging its tube of cock skin.

"She has long arms and legs, "I say, wrapping my legs around Megan's neck, and pushing her slowly into a wrestling leg hold.

She is startled by this wrestling move but she goes with it -- I am gentle -- and she snuggles between my thighs happily, and she now she lets me lever her slowly down, her head squeezed between my legs which are locked gently against her neck, and now I bring her softly onto her side onto the chaise, her head facing the dangling cock that brushes against her eyebrows.

I playfully roll her down, pinning her like a soft, non-threatening, playful wrestling hold.

She takes it. Her head moves belatedly as I turn, a doll for me to play with. And stays watching me expectantly.

"Hmmmmm. She sounds beautiful."

She lets her head stay between my thighs, and turns slightly to lick my inner muscle and then try to grab the straight down hanging tube of cock.

I squeeze her heavy tits softly, which are behind my legs and just reachable by my hands, and she giggles.

"She sounds hot. Does she suck you good?"

"She is enthusiastic." I say.

Diplomatically. Compared to Megan, Lauren is in pre-school when it comes to cock sucking. And always will be! But so? No one could equal Megan -- I'm convinced of that now. Lauren is a wonderful girl and I love the way we have sex. And she has other amazing qualities. To compare Megan and Lauren is silly and I won't do it -- even in my own head!

She nods happily, licking her lips.

"Good. If you want her to be a good cocksucker you are going to have to train her."

"How would you advise me to train her?"

I flinch my legs tighter.

Her blue eyes are narrowed, almost stoned with sub space puppy love, as she turns to lick my thigh, her head still between my thighs.

She puts her hands up but smiles happily, happy that my legs are around her neck, softly squeezing. She stays, looking up at me expectantly, wanting to move if I want her to move.

"I don't know," she says, eyeing my cock hungrily. It's clear all she wants is to be back with it.

"Maybe she learns by you teaching her hard like you have done me." She laughs, and struggles to twist enough so she can put her mouth over my cock again. I sigh and lay back, letting my legs fall open, giving her sprawling access to my cock.

With an eager whimper, she comes over the slightly chubbier white cock on all fours like a thirsty playful pup ready to drink at a cool spraying lawn sprinkler, delighted at the prospect, but when she lowers her head she stays gentle. She gets a lip grip back on my cleaned, foreskin covered, cock head and moves her head up and down and side to side, a dog with a chew toy, stretching the limp cock up and out like wet taffy.

Make no mistake. There's nothing truly rod-hard - not yet - in my burgeoning cock at the moment, it's still benumbed with the now 40 minutes (!) of passionate, fiery cocksucking. But mentally I am terrifically aroused by this demonstrative ardor. As I am her lovely back and falling hair.

By her hand, which goes below the ball sac, tracing the taint with her finger, tickling, teasingly dipping lower towards my asshole. Which she knows better than to try and penetrate, although her lips sometimes move below my ball sac, ardently trying to reach the asshole.

But mostly she is hungry for the still mostly limp, but renascent and fattening cock.

"I watched your pissing cock," she mutters, her lips brushing cock skin. "I got to taste him, too. Next time I want to drink more of it."

And now she gathers the falling cock in both hands, the head slipping to the side at an angle. and she begins to sip at it as if delicately drinking from an upright, barely flowing garden hose. The pliant, wholly pendulous shaft slicks along her sucking tube of lips, puffing in and out, she pulls the foreskin up so it flower cups the head, then fills the wrinkles with drool. As she lets saliva fall into the gathered cockskin, the dick head almost slipping out before she catches it, she repeats the motion, sighing a little each time.

Spit from her mouth to cockhead now re-drips out of the gathered cup of unblossomed foreskin, which she murmurs and licks and gathers, like a bee at a flower blossom, again!

I crook one knee up, and stretch out even more onto my back, and she comes right over me, keeping her mouth sucking on the twitching, thickening cock.

Over and over she covers and uncovers it with her mouth, her bruised lips grasping it, gathering it in, letting it uncover, dropping onto the belly, then picking it up again. Each time there is genuine hot-breathed snorting ravishment of the white, flaccid trunk of penis, tongue lashing it back and forth to taste dick skin.

I now realize that it is the fact that it is so not completely hard that she actually now uses to arouse herself -- the ultimate submission. I taught her this!

She will hold the cock away from her, exult over it, then pull it back in. Over and over. Each time she lets it plop out of her mouth to land bouncing on the belly, she observes it eagerly, bright eyed, her head turned in fascination, watching the slight bounce of dick onto the muscled belly, following it as it sometimes rolls to the left, sometimes to the right, depending on how her mouth eagerly drops it. She noses at it, snorkeling with pleasure at the scent that fills her flaring nostrils. Then she will slowly suck it in again, tonguing the head, but softly, for she knows it is tender and her ministrations can be too harsh.

All the time she does she is grunting in appetite and pleasure.

It is truly unfair to compare anyone - my wife, any girlfriend, and a mistress - to Megan for cocksucking. Ha! How many cocks has this woman sucked in her life? 10,000? Isn't that what Malcolm Gladwell says is the time it takes to master something? 10,000 hours?

As i watch her, I am bemused by her questions about my girlfriend's sexual abilities.

Let's be truthful. My new girlfriend Lauren is beautiful but knows nothing about how to please a man other than being there in the bed with him -- which is true of most beautiful young women. why should they learn much? But Lauren is not 'good in bed' in the sense that she has any talents. And I have hardly begun to teach her -- I have enjoyed just making love to her beautiful body.

I don't expect Lauren to be good -- I am lucky beyond belief that I get to touch her lovely body at all!

But this -- right here-- this artfulness is why Megan gets my business.

Megan groans, vibrating the flaccid member in her drooling mouth. She now lets the limp cock fall out of her mouth, but keeps staring at it, talking into it as she murmurs to me.

"How do you fuck her?' she asks, her voice thick.

Why not tell the truth? Megan couldn't get more fake-aroused anyway. This is for me now.

"Mostly? Spooning."

"Fucking her ass?"

"No. Her pussy. But from behind."

"Mmmmmmm."

She nods as if I am making an important point. Something else I love about it her. She actually wants to give me advice, in a kinked out whore way that really serves her own desire in a very female way.

"I think you are a good trainer, Roger. I think she would love you to train her." She holds the slowly stiffening half tube of cock in both hands, up off my belly, inspecting it.

"He is here and I need to drink him again," she groans. "I want to see him thicken even more."

The cock is about a third erect.

And here I will admit. I am trying, very hard, to keep the cock unerect.

I don't tell her, but I am deliberately trying to not let it thicken more.

I am loving the service she gives the soft cock. It is her effort, her straining effort that truly makes me excited. Watching her fight her own need to suck hard.

To use her training.

"You will. Be patient."

She gives a big cry and moan.

"Cock oh I want it I want it!" Her voice almost ululates and she rolls her eyes, and her throat thickens and she almost sobs.

Her eyes dart at me. She gives a swooping swoon. She holds the cock up and inspects it all along its length, pulled long by her hands. She plants little kisses all along it.

"Cock." She giggles and blushes. She then rolls her eyes back down to my cock and with a cry of anguish sucks it into her mouth again, nursing and pulling at it, groaning.

I stretch out on the bed, watching her, fascinated.

"What does your shrink say?" I ask her, feeling a happy smugness at how well she is performing, "about your cock addiction?"

"Oh, I need lots of shrinks, " she laughs.

I arch my back and press her head against my belly.

"Down. Stay on the cock."

"Oh god yes yes!"

She nodded quickly, and stifles a shiver. Writhing on the floor and chaise levered against my body as I push her.

"I should punish you with my belt," I murmur.

She actually comes up, rocking on her heels for a minute, then pulls at her own tits, hard, with her hands.

"Because I've been bad, I have, I have, but only because I want cock. Cock." she cries. "Please! Me for cock, oh, please..."

With a wild moan, she lowers her head to the lolling cock again.

And now I simply can't keep my cock from growing anymore -- it's impossible as she looks at it, nearly cross-eyed with desire, and laves it with her patiently lapidary tonuge.

With a sparking all along the under-length, the cock begins to harden up. The mushroom head begins to pop all along the foreskin line, like a pupae emerging from a chrysalis, with the same juice and translucence to the sleeve of foreskin as the slit head peeps out. The head is coming out of the foreskin, growing like a long white plant, the head emerging rose and purple.

The arousal chemicals are growing it, moving it.

She feels it, too. She cries out, her mouth still around the cock...I can feel it growing into tubishness, right in her mouth, spreading her lips. Her mouth frantically stays on it, head bobbing, joyously crying.

It's as if the cock had all the pent up eros of the last ten minutes and suddenly had enough chemistry to start its thickening, and it just grows to lever her lips apart.

I can almost see as the tube actually inches out, widens, the circumference tingling as it rods and fattens, and hardens up and lengthens, pushing her tongue back, a tongue, which laps and sucks. I grab her head, order her to stop using her hands, she is rigid now, at my service.

"Hard cock," she groans, deeply. "Oh Master I've been waiting so lonnnng."

On her knees, as I have slipped down the chaise, my forked legs and my ass almost to the edge of the chaise to allow her head to get at me from between my legs. The leash chain clinking against the chaise edge.

Her mouth is suddenly, delightedly pushed apart and thick with the new spear of cock flesh, she is vacuuming it in, trying to take the ball sac too. It's just too big to get it all in, but she tries hard, gaping like a trout, hooked by a fly fisherman, but in this case wriggling to get more on the hook, not off of it.

The hardness nearly deranges her with hunger, and like a python unhinging its jaws for the prey, for a brief moment, she manages to get my entire ball sac into her plaintively wailing mouth, and she makes a gobbling sound, but the sac falls out with a slurp, and her drool pools along my open thighs, running down into my asshole.

1...56789...17