Ode To A Cali Courtesan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasps and almost appears to faint with grateful need, a Maria Callas aria of sighs punctuating this fantastic performance.

Her mouth goes down and this time I let her. She sucks up all the drool from my asshole and then brings it back up to the now hard rock of worm cock.

"Hard cock!" she cries. "Hard."

She is overstating the case -- my cock is semi-hard, but nothing like the metal cane pole it will soon be.

She dabs at the underside, her nose going into my asshole, the cock bobbing and weaving as it is pushed by her greedy mouth and her entire face.

I am still willing it to stay soft, against its straining!

But, like a glistening slug, the under tube now supports the head, which is fully unfurled, the helmet rigid and thickening, dominating her utterly.

She puts her head below it, eyeing it from beneath it, groaning and moaning and praying to it with utter obeisance. She lets it flop onto her forehead, she tongues it, always staying below it, muttering gratitude and joy for it.

I need do nothing. It's one of her greatest qualities. She turns herself on and offers theater performance.

After a solid minute she moves back up to place her lips with a kiss on the purpling head itself, and now, slowly and with great ceremony she bends to it, shotgun sucking it into her mouth and then, after a pause, begins a keening deep cry deep in her throat as she begins the first real suck of the second cum session.

Over and over the cock disappears deep into her throat. She is too obsessed now, feeling too much pleasure, to even make any noise, she simply prays to the cock with bending head and supple mouth, with her eyes closed as if in pain, but with a grunting pleasure of hollow cheeked steady pulling, gathering foreskin with inner lips, expertly spitting the skin nearly out before sucking it in again over and over, as her mouth juice flows and wettens the tube of meat that is now sparking now continuing to grow, for each time the pinkening tube emerges from her lips it has another quarter inch to it.

When she releases it entirely to check on its progress with a gasp, the head, skeined with saliva, the foreskin now fully peeled back, has a new marble edge to the helmet ridge now. How could there not be?

This wild obeisance is thrillingly erotic, even when I've just blown a huge load. My rod grows harder. The vein pops to blue and red, roping along the underside, pulling the bowstring of cock tendon tighter.

She whimpers in excitement, clearly tasting this new hardness too, this almost finished thickening, but so ecstatic that she dare not take her mouth off the cock for long, dare not stop her tubular mouthing and remouthing.

Soft grunts punctuate the head movement. The chaise slightly squeaking...

I can feel that the cock head now is fully defined with pleasure sparking. Unwillingly I have to let the rod turn steel. But I keep trying to slow it down.

I pull her mouth off, and cover the cock with my hand. She tries to lick between palm and cock, but I slap her and yank her head away, pulling her by her leash until her head is turned to the side, forcing her to face the porch sliding door. I just keep her head there, so that her ear is actually pressing against my cock. Her breasts heave as she gasps. She grinds the ear to the cock.

"Soon? Soon we can....oh, soon...we can....start the REAL SUCK again, oh master!" She cries, and nods to herself.

"Yes," I say.

I pull her head up, keeping it away from the dick.

I fist the dick, pumping it, showing it to her, her eyes riveted to it as the head wrinkles in and out of the parchment of foreskin, the slit growing wider as the pre-cum slicks the tiny mouth of the opening.

I display it, first the front and then to the left and then to the right, her eyes following it like a dog following a ball.

Spit hangs from her mouth now, and a little thin line of clear wet emerges from her nose.

I've never seen her face such a beautiful mess. She's been wet-faced and wild-haired before, but not like this. There is no vanity left in this gorgeous face, just need, wild need, but that is the best beauty of all. Even her ringed mascara, coon-eyed, gives her an erotic glow, and spit shivers along her jawline.

Gorgeous! Never more so!

"So let's begin the first real suck, darling," I say. "But remember. Slowly."

"Slowly!" she cries.

I release the chain.

She holds up a finger, as if to say 'give me a minute.' Reverently, moving carefully, she first takes a sip of her spring water bottle, swollen lips fastening over the bottle top, sucking down clear water, and now she smacks her lips and bends and swoops down with ballerina grace onto the cock head.

Joyously, she bends over the cock, and fits her mouth over the bell head of the monstrously swollen dick now with the careful artisanry of a master pipefitter with a joint, sealing her mouth in ecstatic bliss and beginning to pump suck again.

For the next two minutes, there is nothing but the sound of her sucking, sometimes slowing, sometimes quickening, depending on her eagle eyed awareness of the cock, her sensitivity to its every whim and cold, bullying desire.

But she is doing bullying of her own, so eager for the big hard tube to worship. She just can't stay soft in a suck for long.

I try to keep the excitement down, concentrating on the almost imperceptible whine of traffic outside on the 101. soon it will slow down. The dowagers of Santa Barbara have prevented the highway from expanding from its pathetic two 1960's lanes to the 14 that are needed for 40 years. The result is a 12 hour traffic jam daily that creates a hundred times the pollution that would be there if traffic actually flowed.

Finally I wrench her head up, coming off my cock with a gushing sound.

Her head is bobbing, chin dripping saliva, pooling on my belly.

My cock has grown enough to be ceramic rod heavy. It seems to be seeking out her mouth on its own. Straining for it.

I keep her back from it. She eyes it sideways, drool spilling onto my thighs, her open mouth issuing wild groans as the head bobs and weaves for the cock head, my hand fisting her rough hair.

"You're such a cocksucking freak," I say idly, jerking the cock now, forcing her face against it, shoving it at her, jacking it crudely in front of her eyes, the spit flinging her eyes and she blinks, shakes her head, but never takes her view from the pipe that lords over her, that slaps down onto her forehead.

She nods frantically.

"All I can think of, Master, when I see your beautiful face, is ...I think of your cock. I did this morning, before you came. Imagined the cock spilling out of your pants, emerging..."

She actually snorts in excitement now, whinnying at the cock.

She eyes the cock sideways, her mouth opening her lips working as her tongue comes out. "I could live with a picture of your cock in my head, I do actually I do -- don't think I don't."

"You do?" I ask playfully, not believing a word of course but the fantasy of it, the drama of the picture of it, i appreciate as if watching a great actress give a performance. Which is true!

"Yes!" she cries, almost anguished. "I picture your erect cock in my mouth while I am shopping. Or the soft cock just that I fish out of your pants when you drive."

"You do seem to have a special relationship. Get back on him."

I release her head.

She scoops him up with her lips, getting the head into the grip the head prefers, working hard, I see her eyes concentrating as she feels her way to the right position, her mouth just slanting at a 50 degree angle to hold the head just so -- socketing him in a suck that folds foreskin in an accordion against her lower lip.

The hard head makes a squirting sound as her mouth fastens more tightly, sucking and squeezing, her head earnestly still gripping in an exploration of just how to serve the ridged helmet that is demanding the suck.

I can see her trying really hard to find the angle that gives him the most pleasure. Her tongue keeps checking the hardness level of the ridge. She told me once this is how she can instantly guage a cock arousal, the ridge is like a thermometer, it softens and hardens almost instantly in response to excitement.

Finally she gets the pump angle right, and the head twinges, and she feels it hardening slightly. She gives a close-mouthed cry, and now pump sucks, but then removes her mouth to get her face far enough away from the cock to admire it with a soft-eyed, joyous gaze. For a few moments she uses her left hand to back stroke the cock with her fingernails, then sleeves it in her tiny fist. She jacks back, working the cock in and out of her mouth for a few moments, popping the head from its foreskin, tonguing it out of the cowl neck, then pushing it back in.

The head springs free from the cowl neck of foreskin when she releases it, and she cries out in delight.

"I want to see your cock in the sunlight, honey, when you feel good enough to stand up i want to suck you off by the patio doors, oh, please, master!"

"Maybe in a minute."

She murmurs a plea. "Oh, Roger, I want to drink the juice from him that I know you still have in you I know you have stored up a load for me, that is more than one load, oh I want to drink that white juice of cum that gushes from the sperm slit --I NEED more out of him. I know it will take awhile. That's why I had the patience to let you rest for awhile -"

"You didn't!" I laugh.

"I did!," she says, looking outraged. "I gave him minutes, sir, to store up more cum and hardness, oh god..."

She plates her tongue against the dick, smashing it down and moaning.

He's wand hard now, waving over her, lording his mastery over her, her face a desperate worship of anguish to please him.

'You have a desperate desire to suck him dry."

"I DO. I DO."

Her diction is oddly stilted.

"I can't tell you how much I loved drinking him then. He came and the come was in four squirts. Four. The head pulses and then the drink it came. Mmmm. and then to clean up your piss...your dripping cock's piss..."

I reach down and grab her hair and leash it in my hands, and pull her head up, so I can see her face.

Her blue eyes blink in the shaft of sunlight that lies along the chaise.

Maybe I could do wha she asked, walk her over to the patio door, get her down there and she could admire the dick in the sun?

Perhaps in a minute.

I assess her. Her eyes have a quality, and I notice something about them -- and it isn't because of the sunlight, she's in the shadow now.

And I am putting it all together. This is new, as I said, this level of obeisance.

And now...something is dawning on me...

I cup her face in my hands and look at her searchingly.

"Megan, I admire how good you are at this. You are fantastic."

She grins wetly, but it is her eyes I want to see.

"What I can say is...that...It's an experience that I take my pride in that is my turn on of sucking, you know?" she says tremblingly.

As she tries to suck him up I grab her by the hair and pull her head up off of my stomach.

I slap her a little hard on the cheek and she stares at me, stunned, her lips slack, her eyes joyous and anticipating.

"I promise!" she groans.

I pull her hair and tilt her head up to look at me.

"Listen to me, you little cocksucking whore," I smile.

"Yes sir."

"What made you offer this today? What is inside of you today?"

"Hungry to suck, Master! Hungry to SUCK!"

Finally I've gotten her eyes in the sun.

"But you are always hungry, and yet today you offered this."

I am looking for more lyrical obeisance. But I'm about to find out something else!

I stare at her, and take her chin in my left hand and tilt her head up so I can see her eyes in the sun.

She frowns and her eyes squint.

"Open them," I order coldly.

She does, looking down.

I look closely at her. And - my God.

Her blue eyes are pinned. Her iris's tiny.

"Megan, I won't be angry but just tell me the truth. Are you high?"

She pauses, and then she giggles.

She nods.

for a moent she searches my face to see if I'm kidding...when she realizes I'm not, her cerulean eyes grows wide and ardent again, sparkling, almost proud of her confession.

"Well, and so." She frowns.

I'm so amused.

"On what?"

She pauses. Her face grows canny.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Maybe I'd like some, too."

She thinks about this, then laughs, pre-cum and spit sparkling in her lovely smile.

"Well, you can have some yes, but it's E. Do you do E?"

She says this casually as if it were nothing, her voice getting slightly more accented.

I laugh with amazement.

She simply stares at the cock, blinking, as if trying to stay centered, and I'm annoying her with a tangential concern.

She's on E! Of course!

I'm not disappointed. It explains so much of today. The astonishing obsessiveness.

I know what Ecstasy does. I've taken it at a festival called Burning Man.

It makes you want to touch everyone. It fills you with total love.

Ha! What a perfect drug for a skilled courtesan to eat!

The thing one has to love about Megan is -- she is full of surprises.

And does it shock me that she's on Ecstasy? Not at all.

It's just another aspect of her brilliance, and her addictions. She is full of addictions, as am I. But then so are most people who take pleasure in the world.

And it explains this wild desire of hers right now.

Talk about a performance-enhancing drug!

Ha!

In fact, I find it arousing. And it explains this astonishing post-cum ardor she's shown.

She seems to mistake my silence for censure.

"You know when i take it all the time it stops working," she says, grinning a little shamefacedly. "But I haven't taken it for a week.

"Do you usually take it a lot?" I ask her.

She pauses and then laughs.

"Oh, I used to. Every day." She stares at me merrily. She strokes my legs dreamily.

"Roger," she laughs. "I was an addict."

I snort. "Darling, so am I. Almost everyone who enjoys life is an addict of some sort."

This seems to reassure her.

She giggles and leaps up, rummages under the bed and brings out an Ajax can. She unscrews the base and holds up a baggie.

"See?"

There are little square cardboard papers inside, with serrated edges.

"Do you want one?" she asks me.

"No. But I love that you are high on it, darling. I really do."

I have to work later, an important job. I don't want to be flying on a love drug!

But I'm excited that she offered.

And now, to my surprise, she suddenly pops one into her mouth. Smiles.

I chuckle. "Megan, are you sure that is a good idea?"

"No," she laughs. "But it makes me feel so good. And -"

She drops to her knees and crawls back to me....

"it makes me want cock soooo much, Roger." She stares at it, dandles it. "You don't mind, do you?" she asks slyly.

I laugh.

"It's just another surprise from a surprising girl."

"Can I go back to cock now, sir, PLEASE?"

I nod, utterly bemused.

Because..." she smiles dreamily and stretches out, licking my left knee cap. "Oh, I am so happy I did...oh, Master, I am so loving sucking you...it's a dream...that you are letting me suck your cock..."

"Good god." I laugh.

"Yes, I know," she says solemnly. "That means though that I will be even more in love with you, you know. I can't believe the way you are letting me suck your cock."

She hugs me tightly. My cock has drooped slightly from all this talk. I'm actually glad.

"Don't be mad," she whispers, as she sinks back down to my penis.

"Mad? God, I'm honored. And I see that is what helps you be my little puppy sub slave?"

She groans, mouths my dick with a relishing eroticism...going down its length with her mouth with such amazing pleasure in it that her neck bows. Inch by inch her tongue worships it, tasting it like it was the best dessert she'd ever had.

"Yeth thir."

Part of her secret!

She leaves her mouth half open so the air can get to the wet cock even as she breathes in and out.

I reach down and pull her head off my cock, look at her bright blue eyes.

"You little cock slut. What a perfect drug for you."

"Makes me love cock even more!" she cries.

Now that it's helping the fantasy, she's secure and happy in her high again.

She takes both hands now and cups my entire huge set of balls into one squishy package, laving the rolling balls in their sac with fresh saliva, the cock head banging down onto her head above the squished bag and she noses it all, her eyes rolling.

She lick the cock all up and down the flattening shaft, rolling it back and forth.

"I ought to whip you for this," I murmur. "Whip you with my hard cock that you have licked into coming back."

She instantly whinnies with excitement and hugs me tight, taking as much of my balls into her mouth as she can. Then she drops them out, drooling.

"That's what is only part of what is so special about him today," she groans.

Twin ropes of drool connect her mouth with my sodden, hard rod, marble hard cylinder of meat waving above her angrily, and huge distended ball sac -- a monster that is awake and, utterly still.

She sniffs the long tube from a few inches above it, all along its full length. Slowly, as if savoring a meal.

"But also," she says thickly, "the cock smell - he smells like such a perfect cock. I can't describe the perfect taste. I wish I had you in a dark room so I could just smell him before I tasted him."

She groans and then mouth-sucks back in the cock, holding it in her mouth and then as it slips out, talking against the now unwrinkled foreskin.

The head hardens again, the ridges diamonding into shadowed edges. A cobra like definition of the gleaming head returns, and the cock is turning purple, the band of foreskin brownish blue. Blushing into hard tool.

She shakes her head, her lips brushing back and forth along the bottom of the gathered cock skin, lips bumping the cock.

"Also so you know? You have to like the person first, you know," she murmurs, and takes a single swipe of my scrotum, tonguing my balls quickly. "E only works if I like the customer."

"And my cock is your customer."

'Oh, he is! HE IS! While you are here, he is my Master! I can't believe you let me suck him I can't believe you do..."

I'm fascinated. I pet her head, touching the part that goes down the middle of her scalp.

i have in my possession at the moment a beautiful, stoned, horny whore.

Would she just stay at my cock for 6 hours? I was almost curious. Would I wake up with her sucking me? I somehow didn't doubt it. If the cash was there!

She removes her sucking mouth and speaks.

"Does your new girlfriend lick your ass?"

"No." Her question caught me by surprise and I instinctively simply told the truth. But it's fine.

She sighs happily, fingers stroking at the rod just softly trailing her set of nails up the length of it and back down, admiring it.

"MMM, I think I would love sucking her pussy. Is it pink and pretty and hairless? Just a little tight slit?"

"Pretty much, yes."

She groans.

She moves back down my body, and now puts one hand under my ass and raises my hips up a few inches, my cock splaying to the right, and she scoops the taut head up with her lips and sucks tenderly for a minute.

She grabs a pillow by the side of the chaise, and pushes it under my ass.

Now my ass is open to the air, and my legs sprawl on either side of her head.

She has total access to my asshole with her mouth when I am spread-eagled like this.

"You haven't begged me," I say.

"I'm just looking at it, master," she cries. "Just looking at your beautiful ass."

I groan. I can feel my cock pulse and wave.

"But...yes...I want to...can I just show you..."

I groan as she moves her mouth down to my taint and then licks into my asshole.

1...678910...17