Ode To A Cali Courtesan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look down to see her fuller, fatter lips fastening along the gathered cock skin below the head. I feel her lips slippery sucking as they snail along stickily down the length of the cock skin, just sipping it for a second, slurping softly, savoring as her lips vacuum probe out and around the still mostly quiescent, big worm of dick. She sucks in my circumcised foreskin, and I feel it wrinkling and un-wrinkling in her mouth.

She has learned -- under my hand - how to relish the soft cock in its first stages of growth. This is a recent development of her whore wisdom, and I am modestly proud to have played a part in her cock suck education -- I feel honored to have participated in teaching a courtesan something new that increases her art (and her revenue stream.)

Yes, even Megan had still needed a lesson when I first met her -- a lesson in whore art. She had been too eager to get my cock up. This had made her a bit harsh and impatient with my cock when it was first growing under the ministrations of her lips. I had to school scold her to slow down. "You would not wolf a great meal," I told her. "Just because you live in the land of McDonald's does not mean you cannot learn to love great French and Italian cuisines."

And Megan is such a good learner. She had eagerly listened. In fact, she has learned my harsh lessons so well, that this initial suck up, this first set of lick ups with my un-hard cock, has become a series of beautiful moments that she has come to relish and excel at -- the first kiss of the cock, the beginning of the making out with one's dick.

She moans softly as her lips pull at the soft cock, lipping the loose skin of the under tube, tasting cock and bag skin. She stops to taste what she's licked up, removing her mouth from my cock to smack her lips, to breathe in what she's already licked up from my dick -- its scent, its texture. She's discovered it has its own taste that combines with her own.

In great art, each moment has its own moment -- full of artistry, deliberate and original to just THAT moment. Like each bar of a concerto.

Now, slowly, she opens her mouth and lowers it to vacuum in the cock that lies beneath her lips. Using only her mouth, keeping her hands away, she sucks the head of my cock up into the mouth she has made into a simple, rubbery ring of sucking lips, pulling it just a couple of inches into her mouth, the tongue tenderly and softly licking the still squishy head, hoovering me in, then out and back in -- sucking the still soft but just beginning to grow mushroom head into her mouth, then almost letting it fall out, then back in -- and finally letting it flop back out entirely, grunting and keeping her eyes ardently on the dick as my cock drops wetly, and with a soft audible plop, back down onto my muscled belly. By the way - this moment is why I do crunches at the gym, to give my cock a showcase, a proper bed, the right frame!

The cock lies there, but it's now proudly aroused, plumper, fatter, the head visibly rising, interested now, responded to the wet mouth with its own slowly growing fatness.

She just lets it lie there for a moment, eyeing it, and now gives a loud groan.

Such whore art.

Megan's left hand now comes forward. I have taught her that now she can begin to use her hands -- but sparingly -- most of the dick handling should still be done only with her lips. Any whore can use their hands, but the true temple courtesan can do almost anything with her lips alone.

Her small, soft white hand caresses just the hood of my penis, now, tentatively at first, stroking it lightly and coming off of it often, letting it have its own time, to grow on its own schedule -- not hers!

She attentively watches it, quick to learn the cock's own rhythm.

Soon she battens a little tighter, socketing it with two fingers, then making a ring with her thumb and first finger to lift it slightly, to clasp it around the neck. My quickening cock now hangs, crooked, already expanding and getting less dangly, more firm. Moving upwards.

The whole lengthening of it is now celebrated and traced by the tip of her tongue, just a long, narrow spit line of a single lick, even as she still holds it at its base between thumb and forefinger, relishing the cock even in its detumenescense, but reveling in how it is stretching now.

It takes courtesan artistry to get into this part -- which she has in spades. This part? After my cock has begun to grow? This part I did not have to teach her. The swelling cock has always begun to excite her, without any lessons on my part. This portion of the bordello art she brought to the table before I had met her, I can claim no tutelage!

She groans as she admires the wet, still mostly soft dick, working her tongue all around the band of still wrinkled but tightening foreskin. The head has been steadily fattening up but now, as she sucks, it suddenly pops up, stretching out of the foreskin, and the saliva now drools off of its wrinkled surface. Seeking its sucker.

She lets it fall again, giving out a soft coo of pleasure as it plops back down, cherishing it with play. But after it lands in its bed of fur her mouth goes right back down to it, making a big sucking slurping sound as her lips pick up the head again, which is now, to her delight, suddenly firm enough for the mushroom head to extrude completely around the foreskin.

Her excitement could now carry her away, I watch carefully to make sure she keeps the lesson of slowness I have so harshly had to teach her.

She manages to keep still, though, and not lunge for the dick.

Her tongue lolls along the pink white wet sausage -- for my cock is now solid enough to take on the outlines of a tube instead of a worm. Slowly, using her lips and tongue, she urges my beginning boner into more length. As it grows, she gives little growls of pleasure, and soon her elegant ministrations of spit and mouth have produced another solid inch of cock growth.

"Oh, yes," she whispers into the dick skin.

We both are watching my growing cock. The rod is now it is solid enough to resemble the iron poker it soon will be.

My pleasure is a fire now.

I watch her, entranced at her art. Should she choose to marry, she could have her pick of many men with this whore art. I do not suggest that be the only criterion she should use in picking a man -- he should love her dearly. I am only saying that should a woman learn this art, she could rule the world. (I believe Cleopatra knew this secret.)

Not using her hands now (because the erection is almost solid) she lowers, inch by groaning inch, her whole open mouth down onto the thickening, white sausage, puckering her mouth to start a succoring gathering mouth suck along its slowly inflating length. Her neck bows as she moves, and she is still not using her hands. I'm proud of her for remembering.

I feel her wet gathering lips, bumping and slickly vacuuming along the entire length of manhood, from my balls up to the now ring slick foreskin and the purpling, flaring cock head itself -- big and mushroom capped, and growing more and more -- and now she pauses up at the top of the cock head, tonguing the piss slit, squinting in the glistening light, and her tongue extrudes like a painter's brush to lick worship the little split line of the glans that separates the two parts of the damp cock head. The glans stands up straight, excited, spreading joyfully. My cock dances a little under her pushing lips, bobbing and tippling against her lips, the still stretching foreskin pride fully asserting itself to her glorious whimpers of adoration.

Megan's now in another world, she's lost in cock worship, she's in a drugged state where all is my cock.

She will sometimes pause in her earnest sucking to perform a variation, much as in a minuet. She will flirtatiously, excitedly worry the dick, nosing it like a puppy with a bone, pushing it with her lips back down on my belly, letting it spring up, then pushing it back down, smashing her lips against it, slippery and drooling.

Then she will return to the sucking.

As she does, her hair brushes my navel. Her sucking becomes a steady set of grunts.

She pauses now and lifts her head back so she can observe the penis progress.

Gauging what needs ministration, she now moves goes right to the last unhardened part of my cock - a less wide pipe of veined skin halfway down the shaft.

Even before she gets her mouth on this section, it is beginning to plump up, the last straightening for the entire rod. As she sucks it, it is broadening and broadening as she works on this section with her pursed mouth drool, vacuuming along the widening skin tube, pulling it up off my belly with just the suction alone, letting it bob.

My cock stiffens even more, popping the ridge on the head into bas-relief.

Finally satisfied with this section of the flesh tube hardness, she removes her mouth from my wet cock entirely. The base isn't yet completely hard, so after a moment the wet cock falls back down onto my belly.

She watches, almost clinically, measuring her progress. She knows that to understand the ways of a cock takes continual observation. One can always learn more, and she is always eager to learn.

She observes the uncoiling penis keenly for a moment, keeping her head a foot above my belly, then reaching down with her head to give it little loving pecks, cooing at the bobbing cock, laughing a little with delight as she plays with it as if it is a little toddler she is dandling.

Megan looks delighted as it keeps crawling along my belly, urging it on with little puffs of breath, now cooing again as it crawls its way along my skin towards my navel, nearing full length, the final bow and curve straightening in a long, rose-luminescent curve.

To Megan's giddy, happy little grunts and groans, like a mother proud of her son's first steps, my dripping wet cock drags itself along by its head, led by her hot breath, traveling along the belly muscles as it fully extends, rising like a missile in a mobile launch vehicle, heading to vertical. Now it stands proudly, an angled rod swaying up and down, bobbing, erect, glistening and demanding.

"Cock," she whispers reverently. "Hard cock."

I've been looking down at this, but with my rod so hard, like an electrical pole, I now lay back down with horny drowsiness, content to be nothing but a suck toy for this wonderfully mouthed Jezebel.

And now indeed I feel a sticking suction as she closes her mouth around the head, sucking the whole head into her mouth now as if sucking on a pistol barrel.

She's using more force, but to my pride it is measured, not hysterical, she is remembering her lessons!

With intense passion, but no harshness, she now takes her first set of pump sucks at the cock, the first real cock suck rhythm of the entire fellatio session. Her mouth is rubbery and tight against my hard dick, socketing and tensing her lips just beneath the band of foreskin, getting it into the grip it likes, her mouth eagerly seeking to support and give succor to the still- hardening meat.

Megan begins to gurgle now as she pistons it up and down. Full sucking now. There's no more coquettish play. She's in earnest and hot as hell to get to the tasting of hard cock skin.

Her grunts come rhythmically now.

I can't help it - I once again tilt my head back down to watch this genius girl make love to my cock. She treats it as her Master, and for this hour it is -- it is a hard-headed angry white-headed tyrant that demands, not requests, her attention, it is her master and she is simply its servant, and she demonstrates that she is growing hot in the service she provides, as if she is thirsty to serve and thirsty to suck, as if she is a drug addict and her drug is the pre-cum that will shortly leak from the marble hard helmet head she is adoring. Megan is showing me, in full whore knowledge, that this is the best cock ever.

Warm, full, sucking, plum lips form a living sucking cushion of vacuum, her red mouth gathering into its clamping ring the foreskin and pulling it up nearly over the hard head, then unsheathing it and sucking it back down, letting the foreskin roll back down to give me maximum delight.

Her mouth is a pump, with my cock arrowing up and down in it, the hard, rubbery cock head appearing at the apex of the suck, then disappearing as her lips come all the way down to my pubis, her mouth grinding against my scrotum, swallowing as she takes in the full length with a guzzling gurgle.

In and out, pulling her own head back down in rhythm, obediently following the preferred trajectory line of the steel hard rod she is consuming.

Her head moves in concert with the gleaming cock. Using only her sucking mouth, panting at each down stroke and upstroke, her mouth so hot that, even though I am naked, my bare legs sprawled, I begin to sweat a little.

I wipe my brow, and she instantly looks up at me, mouth still full of cock, to see if I need something, but when she sees me just gazing soft-eyed down at her, she gives me a grateful smile with her eyes, and then instantly she returns to cock suck.

I just let her suck. Let her do her thing. It's like she's fucking the cock with her mouth, as if there is a clitoris on her tongue that is receiving deep pleasure in the suck. She grunts and smacks her lips, her keening sighs grow more ardent.

With pulse points along the cock, I feel the dick skin still, incredibly, expanding, blood gorging to her groaning encouragement. She's rarely sucked so well. This is why I return to her.

"You talented bitch," I gasp.

Moaning in happy gratefulness for the compliment, for a full minute she just pump sucks, puling like an infant, nursing on hard cock like a hungry baby takes a big crimson nipple, her cheeks hollowing and filling in closed eye nirvana - eyelashes fluttering in grace and exhibited pleasure. Greedily suckling as if it a pure water hose and she was dying of thirst and seeking succor.

She does not move fast. But her entire body seems to vibrate with the pleasure of her sucking. The head moves deeper into her mouth, halfway down the shaft, gripping it with nervous avarice, as if she is afraid it might escape her tasting mouth, then loosening enough so she can suck back up to the head, her tongue plating against it ravenously. Then she sucks it back down. She goes in a rhythm, to ensure that my pleasure is growing.

I don't move -- I don't need to, her mouth and head joyously doing all the work. As she sucks, I can feel the karmic energy flaming from deep within my spine, a spark flowing all the way to the tip of my consumed cock. The chakra fire.

Those who are the best at an art always kindle chakra fire.

Sometimes she pauses halfway down the shaft, and loosens her mouth to just breathe cock scent in and out, smelling and tasting, inhaling the scent of cock with an audible, hot breathed appetite and lust. Fetishizing my cock meat.

Halfway down my shaft, now marble hard, the base still building, she tongues all around it to explore and to measure the circumference, noting with a happy grunt that it is still widening in her mouth, pushing her lips further apart, a living thing, growing inside of her. I can tell this from her cooing.

Her left hand goes down to her pussy, and fingers herself. Her moans turn lascivious.

My own pleasure is now growing dangerous - because it can lead to my climax -- I'm fully solid, I'm already peaking, and I gasp -- this is happening too fast, my pleasure is rising -- I have to slow this down...she's just too good.

I push her head away. She groans and resists, but finally I firmly pull my cock away with my hand, and she is forced to let it go with a loud slurp, a stretching rope of drool still connecting her mouth and the cock head as her slack lips move away.

I keep her head away with my left hand, her eyes slanted towards my cock, her mouth drooling, but a foot away. A long skip rope of drool still hangs between her plum lips and the cockhead.

She makes a hungry growl.

Piteously moaning, Megan remains frozen here in thwarted appetite, straining against my hand, but has no choice but to stay with her breathing, panting nose painful inches from the cock, which is now solid enough to lever up and down off my belly, bouncing in lust, upright, angling off my belly, the head pointing right at her eyes, moving up and down slightly, like a hard-meat divining rod seeking water. Seducing her, entrancing her.

"Uggggh," she moans, her eyes fixed on my cock with a kind of feral intensity. I have to work to keep her straining head back from my wet dick.

I put my fingers through her hair against the back of her head, using it as a kind of bridle to keep her cock sucking lips where I want them -- which is closer now than it was a second ago -- but just far enough away to not let her mouth make contact with the dripping rod of penis.

I want to tease her, and she shows me it is working. She makes sucking motions with her lips, trying to strain closer to the cock.

I let her get just four inches from it, and it drives her wild.

She sniffs at it, sighing, and eyes it greedily, her wet mouth slack for a moment, appearing almost stunned with desire and need for the glistening rod so close to her, yet so far away.

What a performance! I am proud of her.

My cock bobs upright, then slaps down for a second onto my belly, then up again, now away from its nest of close trimmed fur.

She follows it, her head dipping with it.

I continue to toy with her. I let go of her hair, but as she instantly plunges towards my cock, head bobbing in concert with the dick she craves, I bring my hand up and cover my penis, putting my hand between my wet meat and her sucking mouth.

She reacts with cross surprise, bobbing and pecking her head, licking the back of my hand but trying to get around it to the trapped cock below.

She groans, frustrated, her broad forehead wrinkling, and she comes forward, trying to get at the cock, trying to snake her probing tongue between my cock and my palm, pushing her lips out and her tongue between my palm and the cock.

But I keep my hand between the lolling cock and her ardent mouth. It's a little game now. She understands the rules and loves them. She follows the movements of my covered cock with her darting mouth, moving her head, groaning and licking and almost snarling.

"Let your hand go oh god Jesus, let me at it, oh, god please," she mutters, "oh god please please..."" she murmurs, then licks the back of my hand, trying to move around it to get to the cock.

"You're certainly a little hungry cock sucker today." I murmur lazily.

She cries an assent, a half moan, half yelp.

"Oh, god, yes. It is it is...oh..."

"Such a hungry girl. You little sucking bitch. You cock-sucking whore."

"Yes! Yes!"

She keeps watching my now erect cock, but my hand stays shielding it from her suck. between the cock and her now reddened plump wet lips.

"Oh, please." She cries in frustration, never taking her eyes off the covered cock. I coyly release just the head for a moment, then recover it.

"Oh please!" she says, more softly, not taking her eyes off the cock, not looking up at me, staying down there with it, her head right at cock level, up off the pillow in her ardency – looking at it as a puppy might eye a favorite chew toy that the puppy yearns for you to give it, or to throw it. Her eyes stay on it, and I smile.

"I'm going to cock slap your face a little, sweetheart. You are NOT to suck the cock. Do you hear me?"

"Yes sir," she groans.

I uncover the glistening head of my cock. A little pre cum drool glints at the glans.

"But PLEASE let me just clean that up," she pleads hoarsely.

"Not yet. I'm going to slap your face with my cock now. Don't try to suck it. Don't try to suck up the pre-cum."