Ode To A Cali Courtesan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand feels so good pistoning the cock, and as the head is exposed I push it into her eagerly sucking mouth, and she began to suck like a baby with a bottle, nursing.

I love feeding her the heavy, solid length of my cock. Love her eager need for it. She's so good at what she does. A suck slut. Ardent.

Time for a little skull fucking. Nothing dramatic yet.

For two minutes I push my cock head and just half my cock into her mouth and back out, forward and backward, softly fucking her mouth steadily, pumping and pistoning.

"No hands, bitch." I order.

She instantly puts her arms straight down alongside her body, letting me simply head fuck her like she was a love doll. She keeps her mouth tight, and vacuum-sealed.

As I groan into a rhythm, she relaxes into a soft groan, and she accepts my head fucking by moving in the rhythm I give to her. Her whole body moving as one unit.

Now I am just pump fucking her skull, my cock spearing into her tightly lipped mouth, passively accepting, with keen grunts of pleasure, this evil skull fucking I am giving her.

The rest of her body moves with the head. Her sloppy sucking gets a little louder, and now the sounds of socketed, dripping saliva and moaning fill the room, as she makes her mouth just a fuck pocket for my cock -- a sucking wet voraciousness, almost a gargling sound.

As I steadily mouth fuck her I grunt with pleasure, and she returns it with deep happiness.

Finally I stop the mouth fucking. I want to rest.

"Stop," I order her.

She does so.

For a long minute, I just lie here, enjoying the growing waves of pleasure I'm feeling from the cock suck.

She waits obediently and silently. She used to moan during these interregnums, but she has learned to stay silent and wait for me.

She has learned the joys of being a good student.

Finally I take a breath and clear my throat.

"Suck it," I command.

Quickly she comes forward, her hands back up to the cock, her lips savoring the head as she goes right back to sucking it hard, tasting it with joy. She pulls the head away from the base of the cock with a gripping hand, beginning to jack me again, wetting the web of her palm and thumb and once again guzzling. Liquid spills out of her mouth, onto the cock.

Her mouth now grows so ardent that her suction is now bordering on sucking in with too much vacuum - this had been a problem early on for us 3 years ago -- and I worry that I will have to remind her again.

Finally I do.

"Softly and slowly" I say, and she immediately backs off, but not too far -- getting slower and gentler. This just increases my cock's hardness and electrical pulsing.

I can't see much of my cock, she's keeping it in her fist and mouth.

I think about making this even more erotic. Musing on Eros while having one's dick sucked is part of the great joy of having a whore. So I think about what I can do with Megan in the coming month, on other lazy, sunlit afternoons.

Licking my cock after I pissed, her squatting beside my unzipped dick at a public urinal? Megan, handling the cock as it pisses, watching it, fascinated?

Ordering her to come to a movie theater in Santa Barbara, and having her get on her knees and suck me for 20 minutes during the film. Then ordering her to the men's room and fucking her mouth in one of the stalls? I definitely wanted a toilet sub whore at one point. I think it would be hot doing it in a dirty bathroom. I would order her to watch me piss, and then she would lick it afterwards. I would never do this if she would be uncomfortable -- only if she offered it as a service. I'm all about the art.

The fantasy of it makes me even more excited. I think about a porno story I'd loved -- of an eager sub on the front seat of her master's car, the sub sucking her master while he drove to a motel where she would swallow nearly half of a cup of his come.

Megan's suckling is so steady and dependable now, mouthing me like a custom cranked water pump. My pleasure is building, and through a cloud I suddenly perceived that I was headed for orgasm. I am very happy. But I don't want to come quite yet.

"Stop." I finally gasp, and she reluctantly lets go, but keeps her head even with my cock. I again have to cover the head of the cock to keep her nuzzling mouth and lips off of it. Her insistent lips leech suck at my hand, and she is whimpering in frustrated hunger again.

I don't want her to be too aggressive, because my cock now feels on the edge - pulsing and hard and there is a deep pleasure building.

The sacred cock pleasure orgasm starts in my lower spine - it's just natural -- I don't have to urge it on, not when a perfect cum slut is urging it, drawing it out of you with great hunger.

It's the greatest feeling I can imagine. It's my dream come true. Thank you, Megan, you goddess of cock suck, I whisper. This whore is teaching me to learn to accept the gift of complete giving. She really is! It is a therapeutic truth beyond disputing - an eager blowjob from a desperately eager suck slut can make a man a better, more giving man. Megan's a healer. She's made me a much better person in my personal life. Laugh all you want. It's true.

I want to store up the velvety pleasure of sucking, of feeling her mouth worship and devour me over and over.

So, for two more minutes, I just let her suckle me. Basho says to live in the moment when you can. Yes. The room is dark, and despite the light music and the cat licking herself in her bed nearby, I lose myself in the suck.

I am just allowing this shameless cock whore, this puppy sub, to joyously feed on my cock. I am giving this suck whore, this dick eater, the pleasure of tasting my dick.

She takes her mouth off for a second.

"I've been thinking of sucking this cock since Tuesday when you called," she says hoarsely. "I've dreamt of it."

"Hush. Return to the suck."

Nodding, she returns to the cock.

When you are deep in a fantasy -- that is when life can feel perfect, yes? And all I feel is the anguished, happy vacuum - the wet slick pocketed feeling of sliding my cock along her lips, bursting, the pre come leaking from the head into her lapping mouth.

Sometimes she now pauses to slick the cock with saliva as it enters her red purpling lips, sometimes she traps the cock head against the roof of her mouth to tongue taste it and lever it around, basting it and cleaning off the oozing pre-cum.

The feeling building in my cock is like a slow burning fire moving slowly up my spine and up through my cock. I can feel the fire rise.

This time I'm not going to stop it.

The only sound is her lapping, gargling grunts of joy, the slick sloppy suction.

"Do you want to be number one on my list of cum whores, Megan? The one I call when I'm in my car and I'm horny and I want a quick suck off, on the spur of the moment?"

She takes her mouth off my dick to groan, quickly, an enthusiastic response. "YES."

"Will you suck me off in my car?"

"YES."

"In a gas station bathroom?"

"GOD YES, DO YOU MEAN IT."

"I do."

"Well, I do too, Roger. Oh."

I know she means it. Because I am such a good, high paying customer. Some of her johns are no doubt cheap. Unreliable. But not me. I didn't flake on appointments. I made appointments early and in advance. I never 'bargained'. I showed up clean, sober, courteous, kind, and happy. It just made her want to please me more. I get the reward of feeling the intensity of her desire in my thick cock, plating against her tongue.

I fantasize of Megan as my suck slut, playing elaborate games. When I come in next time, she will be ordered to get on her knees, and pronto. This will make her happy. This she will obey. I fantasize making her my suck doll. Leading her on a leash through the apartment, stopping every few feet to feed her my dick, to rest my foot on her shoulder while she licks up into my asshole.

She had always been ordered to be ready to spend all her energy making love to my cock, making out with it. And she'd done it. Eagerly. Her job. From the beginning. When I first met her, I told her "keep your emphasis on cock worship. Understood?" She smile as if a sunburst was lighting her face. "That's what I LOVE to do, anyway, Roger!" she had laughed delightedly.

"You're such a good cute little dick sucker," I now gasp, her replying moan instant and ardent --now letting her have the cock again, removing my hand from the top of the shaft, uncovering it. Her throat pulses as she took in my cock, a groan deep in her throat, as if I'd opened a present for her hungry self.

This time I can feel the orgasm building. It isn't weak or sputtery like it can be when the sex isn't great. I knew -- I could tell -- that another 20 or 40 pistons into this wet mouth and I will come. My cum will be hers.

It is such a joyous feeling.

I check my watch. I have now been sucked for at least 15 minutes. It has been a commendable, wonderful thing -- an act of perfect whoredom.

Excelsior, Megan! She should be celebrated on a bas-relief - a temple of Eros whore.

She deserves the come.

In my mind, I review how we'd gotten to this peak moment. This helps me build my orgasm. First she had worshiped my dick on the couch. 20 minutes ago, there on the couch, my legs had splayed open, after her wonderful toweling. For minutes she'd sucked me in the living room, then we'd moved to the bedroom. There, before the long mirror, on her knees with my cock arrowing in and out, she'd sucked my cock again. Then she'd laved and eaten out my asshole.

Finally we'd come to this bed, where she had begun letting me fuck her mouth in earnest. And finally she had begun the serious task of true deep cock sucking.

She's earned cum.

I tell her this as my meat rides slickly along the meatus of her grunting lips.

"Honey you've earned my come."

"O pleaaathhhh!" she mumbles, her voice going up at the end. "Pleathhh..."

Still she feeds on my cock, like a baby bird taking in a worm. Her throat bulges with my dick on every stroke (I've gone back to letting her do most of the sucking, but now I lever my hips and get ready to mouth fuck her at the end.)

Having Megan eat my cock as it sprays hot cum onto her pooling tongue is a piece of the pleasure of Megan and her magic.

I'm ready now.

Grabbing her ears and steeling my fingers in her rough feeling hair, I thrust it all the way and back out, stroke on sucking up suck stroke. By her continued hot sighs of glottal pleasure, mostly uttered with a mouth full of thrusting man meat -- well, I'm impressed at her stamina and apparent hunger. She's created a sacrament out of my cock.

She's worshiped my cock and my asshole repeatedly. She deserves a load of cum shot out of my cock and into her mouth.

I decide I will come. Moving an inch or two on the bed to adjust, still on my side, her on her side facing me, her head down between my legs, I now move my left hand -- it goes up and pulls the back of her hair into a tight rope.

My right hand now pushing rudely down to get her mouth away. She is shocked, and grieving, instantly, but just as quickly I let her head snap back onto the cock, greedily guzzling, grateful to have the inches of cock meat back into the recesses of her throat.

For 20 seconds I build to the sucking, and now come out of her mouth one final time, just yanking it out and presenting its angry, wanting, pulsing length to her, dandling it a little in my fingers, the mushroom head dripping with precum.

I just want to celebrate the radiating desire of the pole, let her anticipate it, too -- and now I fist the cock, point it at her as she stares at it in wild surmise, knowing now what is to come.

"Mouth fucking," she says, drooling. "Just use me as a hole Roger PLEASE!"

I now plunge it into her sealing mouth, fisting it against her lips, my left hand holding her hair like a leash collar.

It is good to just use her, to lose myself in my growing, rod of pleasure, spearing her mouth over and over again, using it like a pussy. Never hard or harsh, but the tight seal between her lips and my cock laving and re-laving it.

This time I can feel the orgasm building, and my rigid cock beginning to tingle...

I pistol in and out and now I felt a brutal pleasure rises...

She does, too. She's gone stiff and is keeping her arms straight down at her sides as I plunge in and out of her mouth.

I began to head fuck her, but now she must have sensed from the cock head pulses and my rhythm that I am close to coming.

In response, her cock-stuffed mouth clamps down with wet stiff pressure now, her mouth just an O-ring adoring my cock meat, her muffled cries of hunger pleasure growing frantic, if still soft, and she bows her neck forward, curving, and her entire body goes strong in anticipation of the come.

It's like the climax of a symphony, I can hear the beats of it, her sucking head moving in my hands just like a suck pump being used to milk a bull. She is, for this blissful moment, just a beautiful blonde head to be fucked and used. A hot mouth to take my come.

I feel the mushroom head of my cock flaring, pulsing and flaring again. As she whimpers in delight, her mouth tightens in a fleshy ring around my stretched tight foreskin, a building sun fire chakra begins deep in my spine.

It emanates from the wet flesh in my crack behind, the butt slit where she had licked me, and radiates up my spine and through my now vibrating, metal hard cock, up into the cockhead itself that is ensconced in her firm lipped suction mouth.

My rod vibrates, signaling her.

With a blooming burst, the electrical pleasure comes first, exploding like a sun fire in my cock and brain.

I cry out. She moans in response.

And now, on the fourth gigantic wave of pleasure, my orgasm explodes down in my cock head and balls. I can feel cum surging out of my balls and up my cock, and pumping into the head -- I can feel it squirting now in little peals of pleasure out of my cock head slit.

Her own groans reach a crescendo. I cry out, and begin joyously to squirt come in her mouth, giving a low, guttural animal groan of pure pleasure.

For long seconds I feel my rod spasming against her wildly engorging tongue -- sometimes she simply takes the come, sometimes she varies it by trapping my shaft against the roof of her mouth as the cum shoots from the slit, and inside her mouth, lips still closed around the cock. Sometimes as the come gushes, her tongue goes to work to lap it up instead of letting it go down her throat without getting to eat it. Sometimes she inhales simultaneously with the cum eating, eagerly tasting it and groaning.

She never takes her lips off my cock, taking in the pumping orgasm as everything else.

Her cheeks suck in to relish my seed, and she stays on the still pulsing penis with earnest studiousness, wanting to lap and taste.

She makes piteous moans of satisfaction, of hunger continuing, of breathing slightly open mouthed to inhale the scent of my roaming dick, too, with its combination of her pumped saliva, my pre-cum, my dick skin and the come itself.

Five separate waves of deep pulsing pleasure have now course through my body, as I hold her head against my cock, knowing that cum gush is now easing. Much has been flowing out. A boiling geyser of it, four day's worth.

As I finish the come, a final surge of it surprises her, and she groans and gobbles it up.

I am now floating with spent pleasure - my orgasm utterly having spent me.

She keeps my cock in her mouth a long time. Frankly, she wants to get all my come, and my spent cock continues drooling cum for a while. She knows from experience that if she doesn't keep her mouth on my cock, some of my later come will fall onto her bed spread and this is where her puppy sub personality collides with her deep desire to keep her furniture and bedding really really nice.

This puppy does not like stains.

So she gobbles it all. And stays on it.

I simply lay there, watching my wonderful, hungry whore.

That was my Megan courtesan experience. And I thank God for it.

I think an encounter with a talented courtesan is one of life's best pleasures. Really. Right up there near number one, if I can be truthful.

I honor whores completely. I see why temples have been made to them.

I know this may sound ludicrous -- to someone who doesn't understand human nature. But the truth is, after I left Megan two days ago, I sent up a prayer of thanks to God, to the Force.

A prayer of thanks for Megan

My temple whore.

I thanked God for Megan today.