Ode To A Cali Courtesan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think about how I'll come back and pay her double for two hours and two sucks. After she finishes one I will have her stay down between my legs while I watch TV and she gives me a massage, naked. She will work the backs of my legs and I will order her not to touch my penis. She will be permitted, however, to lick my ass and to lick up any pre-cum that my hardening cock leaks onto my belly. What a nice (and deservedly expensive) fantasy! I think.

I will come twice with her that day, I fantasize (and I'm going to pay double of course to do this, too.) It will be worth it to watch her drink a half cup of my cum. I will take a piss between suck sessions. I might invite her whore pal in to watch and to suck me, too. While I piss, Diana will hold my pissing cock and the other whore will be kissing me.

As I fantasize about this (damned expensive, but hot) fantasy, I came back to the reality of her eager cock sucking.

I would be a fool to simply fantasize during this perfect set of moments! It would be a shame to waste reality. So I happily refocus on the guzzling, big-titted hungry mouthed sexy whore who has my cock in her mouth, and is milking in and out of her mouth with near orgasmic grunts.

Astonishingly, Megan now actually seems to get more aroused as I do – (what an art to her artifice!), her tongue testing my hardness, loving that the cock is, incredibly! – hardening even more, the head almost bursting out of its foreskin band, the big blue vein that runs along the bottom of my cock pulsing and defining itself in a long rope that grows more taut the more frantic her pistoling mouth works it.

I look down, half drugged, watching how my cock is pistoning in and out of her moving mouth, the wet, oyster like skin of the under shaft shiny as water now as it wrinkles and un-wrinkles her louche lips, which keep re-gripping, keep suctioning hard, her lips earnestly seeking to seal and reseal the vacuum even as the cock pistons in and out. She'll hold it loose-lipped, too, sometimes -- I have shown her how to do this -- the variation increases my pleasure.

I'm not moving at all, she is doing all the work, all the sucking. Her mouth is so hot that now I am sweating.

I began now to lightly, calmly stroke her moving head and to push her blonde hair behind one ear with one hand, as she makes sucking, groaning sounds of quiet satisfaction as she feeds on my cock. Even now I want to memorize this all, and I do. Her neon blue open mesh dress, the silver collar necklace brushing forward against - the nipples poking through the mesh that bumps sometimes against my knees -- but mostly she keeps her posture erect, like a good sub. Also the feel of her moist, hot, sucking mouth -- it is in the sucking that this mouth excelled - and the fact that I can, and do, pause sometimes, and push her mouth off my cock for a minute or so and dangle my finger or thumb next to her mouth -- and she licks and sucks the finger eagerly, too, although she begins to keen for cock almost immediately.

"That's right honey, I know you're hungry," I murmur, fueling this whorish fantasy insanely -- and she nods, adding a near frantic 'mmm hmmmm.'

As she nods, she keeps my cock in her mouth, so my cock slips in and out of her slanting 'O' shaped lips, the lips accommodating the changing angle of the cock shaft, rolling against her tongue and mouth wetly. The vibration of her ardent groans I feel all through the shaft of my stiff cock. Her lips are like a rubbery washer that stays sealed no matter what position the cock shaft is in in her mouth.

I knew I am leaking a steady stream of precum now, I could feel her tasting it and swallowing and cum guzzling.

After a few minutes more I sigh and push her head off my cock. She argues with her mouth, but finally gasps as I pulled her head away, using her hair as a leash.

I sigh. "Let's go into the bedroom," I said, and she nods instantly. "Yes," she says urgently.

I'm tottery and weak-legged with pleasure, and she helps me up, then obediently lets me take control, pushing against the small of her back. She drops to her hands and knees and I hold her by the hair now, using it as a leash to walk her to the bedroom.

Megan never invites me touch her -- -- all her focus is on sucking my cock. I've bought this fantasy for cash -- and she plays it out with no lapses, no going off book, no leaving the stage, not coming out of character.

In the bedroom, she runs to a huge remote the size of a picture frame, telling me "I want to suck you, honey, just let me turn on the music first.' She does so, and it wasn't loud, so I relaxed. After all, a whore needs her soundtrack.

She quickly comes over, and falls to her knees, the Balanchine ballerina of blowjobs.

"Oh yeah," she says, sounding near tears.

Now I can watch her in the full-length mirror on the closet opposite the bed.

I am standing, she is kneeling, only two feet from the mirror, which allows me to see us both in full profile.

For a few seconds, she just stares at the dripping cock that looms over her, blinking her eyes and licking her lips.

As in the living room, the decor here was all very motel room, but that suits me fine. The anonymity (she probably puts out her personal life, like pictures and knick knacks, when her johns are gone) is arousing, somehow, like a hospital.

As I gaze down the length of my body, I see that my cock is at its maximum rock hard length -- bobbing up higher than a 90 degree angle -- iron hard, nicely substantial, but right now it is receiving so much pleasure that it feels like some kind of metal appliance or cane. Crazy.

Again, I have bought a fantasy of being pleased, not pleasing. The cock is here for her to sup upon, which is all it is here for. That is hot to think about, too. Pure selfishness in the moment.

I can see by her flushed face and nipples that Megan is now hot enough, now throat lubricated enough, to take me fully in.

"It's time you got down to it, sweetheart," I say.

She nods, quickly. "The real suck. Yeah. Yeah. Oh, please."

Her hands close around my ass as I cradle my hands behind her head, the blonde hair thick and almost rough, and braid some of it through my fingers.

I now bring her head forward, but she doesn't get ahead of me -- she knows that right now she's an instrument for mouth fucking.

I take a relaxed breath, and, as her eyes never leave the cock, I push her lips open, and hold onto her tongue with my thumb and forefinger and pull it forward, so it is a pink, open bed.

Her flat, obediently still tongue is a pink bed upon which I can lay my cock.

Slowly, I plant my cock head on her open mouthed tongue and just slide it back and forth letting the foreskin roll over the slightly bumpy tongue surface deliciously.

She takes in breaths and back out to savor the smell and taste of the cock skin.

She stays, open mouthed and groaning, her breath washing the cock that is laving her tongue back and forth, my foreskin rolling along the stippled tongue taste buds.

"That's a good tasting cock, huh," I ask and she tries to talk back.

"Ooo tho oooh" she mumbles, keening with pleasure.

"All right. Now close your mouth and seal the cock inside."

She slowly does this, relishing the feeling of the hard round stick by lashing it with tongue swipes, and finally she let her lips close around it with grunting appetite.

For two minutes she doesn't move very much. She is just getting to know the penis again, probing every inch of it, making out with it without dramatic sucking, mostly holding it and slowly tonguing it so that even if she were in a pitch black room and there were ten hard dicks in the room, she could come and would, when she tasted it, know which was mine.

She says she could do that. I don't doubt her!

Finally I can't take the slow full-mouthed probing anymore.

"Now start to suck it slowly, bitch." I murmur.

Her mouth gathers me in, inch my sucking inch, slicking the tube of my hard meat as it spears here, pushing past her lips, past her waiting, flattened tongue, towards the hot, oysterish back of her throat, the cock head pausing for a moment at her gullet and then popping through that into her throat. She moans with delight the deeper it goes, her mouth noises turning glottal and hoarse, almost wheezing with pleasure.

I love watching the length of its marble hardness disappearing in and out of her gullet.

I've never seen my cock so tubular and hard. Pity I'm not fucking her. I have had whores where part of the contract was giving them pleasure back -- that was part of what I paid for. And I have loved doing it! But that was not what I pay for here with Megan. I happily pay -- a lot -- to simply receive cock suck pleasure. It is explicit -- part of our contract.

Her mouth moving all over my cock, she sits up on her haunches, her mouth writhing open, urgently groaning to gorge on my erect penis.

Plunge sucking. Pump work. So perfect.

I relax into the bliss of not having to worry about anything. So rare. Just riding the rhythm of pleasure. I would rather have the ministrations of Megan, than a new car. Also? It's made me a far better lover in my real life. Believe me or not, it's completely true. I receive and thus can give more.

In danger of peaking again, I pull the cock away with a soft pop that causes her to cry out.

"Do you want me to come?" I ask her, a test.

"No!" she cries quickly. "Not yet, please."

With a grin, I present it to her again. My cock sticks out towards her, a rock hard, wet phallus that she needs to worship again. She utters a cry as she stares at it, ducking her head and coming up again, pressing her pussy against her thighs.

I am looming over her kneeling form, and we are both in front of the bedroom's mirrored wall. I so enjoy seeing her naked, splayed out on the white carpet on her knees in front of me -- it arouses me to see her blonde head coming towards my cock in the mirror, the brute power of the helmeted, wet cock thrusting towards her, demanding service.

A whore working a cock with her mouth is a work of art. I don't know when society will allow it's public celebration -- but someday I see an art gallery devoted just to fellatio and cunnilingus! Then we will know we are a Great Society!

Pressing her palms onto my knees, she takes with a relishing lip tension the cock back into her mouth and begins to lave it with her tongue, crisscrossing it and sucking it and moaning.

I firmly hold onto the sides of her head, feeling her hair crinkling against my palms, softly pulling her in and out, all the while watching in profile her blonde head consuming every inch of my dick, wrinkling and unwrinkling the deep red strawberry lips, as I fuck her mouth in and out, using her hair as a bridle, her ears as my handles for the skull fuck.

Her groans are soft, garbled by the saliva and sucking action she is coo-ingly administering. Using her head, my hands on either side, playing with her ears, never slamming in and out -- but going deep, gently using her ears as handles. I watch, fascinated as she consumes cock with a slight bucking motion forwards and backwards with her head.

Her knees are folded against the carpet, occasionally adjusting quickly to my thrusting, trying to keep up with me frantically, always servicing at the right angle. Her ass poking up, rocking too. Her appetite for my cock seems to grow, not fade, as she eats – her hunger increasing.

After several minutes I pull free and now rudely stroke the full length of my rock hard member right next to her face, her eyes on it.

I jack it hard, and A blooming long drop of spit flip drips from the piss slit, and she quickly catches it and sucks it into her mouth.

I nod. "Good one," I say.

She closes her eyes and swallows happily.

I push her head away, forcing her back onto her folded knees.

She sits back, blinking as if in a daze, and looks at my cock again, but now raises her blue eyes to me questioningly, whispering:

"Can I please please please lick your ass?" she pleads, her doll like blue eyes staring up into mine all wide and nearly desperate.

Another wing to the museum of whores!

I think for a moment, and then nodded flatly. "Yes." I said.

She immediately groans again and put her hands up to start gently turning me away from her so she could get at my asshole.

I let her do so, turning to face the other way, my other profile in the mirror, looking out now, towards the balcony, with its view of the freeway.

Megan, I noticed, has placed a heavy sunshade outside. It makes the place darker than I'd like. But I can still observe Megan in fine detail. The way her ass plumped against her calves as she knelt. The bloom of it.

My cock sticking straight out now in front. Megan kneeling behind me.

Perfection. Another part of the minuet.

"OH, god," she moans. "I can't believe you're going to let me lick your ass."

She compresses and wets her lips as she looks at my legs and butt. This is one talented whore. She can convey excitement at the idea of rimming - give her an Oscar, a specially designed Whore Oscar -- one where a girl is kneeling behind Oscar and tonguing his ass.

Hollywood could give out many of these every year!

She moves forward. Her hot breath on my ass cheeks.

I love that she has asked me if she could lick my ass. She has allowed me to ponder this decision. It's part of her courtesan talent. This supreme erotic flourish is for me to decide. Decide that yes, I do want this hot blonde to lick my ass. That's not the kind of decision you often get to make in life, yes? It's worth the fee...

She simply poises her face a few inches from my buttocks for a few moments, bringing her hands up to stroke the backs of my thighs and trace around each globe of my ass.

"You have such a beautiful ass. So muscular and flat." she murmurs.

I can feel her soft exhales and inhales on my thighs.

My cock juts out in front with impossible hardness.

She is hot in her breathing now as her head moves closer to my crack.

She spreads my legs apart with her warm hands, and I stand with my feet further apart, so she can get at me. My ball bag hangs down and she reaches through my open legs with her fingertips to brush it lovingly.

Her fingers flutter on my balls and up to my rod, even as she moves her knees wider on the carpet, adjusting to my stance, frantically moving to make it comfortable for me -- to get her mouth into position.

She licks her lips.

Her hands go onto my hip bones.

I am glad I had soaped my nether regions up repeatedly in the shower, taking care to use a towel just to get it soapy and utterly clean, and washed to perfection.

"I want to tongue your asshole," she breathed. "Can I please?"

I nod.

She gives a whimper.

I watch with deep appreciation as Megan tips forward slowly on her knees, bringing her face towards my ass.

Now she is up a little off her knees to reach me deeply. Her face is just a little below my taut ass. She leans forward more.

As I jack my cock in profile, I am so glad I'm lean and in shape. I couldn't get into the fantasy that she desires me if I am looking at an overweight, saggy dude in the mirror. It just wouldn't work!

She reaches her hands up and softly, gently pulling my ass checks apart.

She puts her nose into the crack and takes a deep breath.

"You smell so clean and good," she whispers.

She now licks delicately down into my crack, but not heavy sucking. Shifting forward, moving to one side so she can lever her head directly under my spread legs, her hair slanting down onto my thigh, she licks my taint all the way up to the back of my sac, her tongue laving my back balls and my taint repeatedly. Her tongue feels like a wet, lovingly moving worm up into my ass crack then back to my balls.

Meanwhile, I am vibrating with pleasure as I slowly jack my cock, now pulsing marble in my hand.

She now sits back again, so her head is behind my ass. Now, slowly, groaningly, she licks down from the base of my spine all the way into my crack, her tongue more urgent now.

So far she's avoided my asshole itself, saving that for last. But now her worming tongue heads right up to my ass hole, keeping her hands on my ass, softly pulling apart my cheeks so she can get at my anus itself. Her tongue, wet and flat, comes to rest against the very ring of my asshole. I groan with pleasure and she returns it with a sigh.

Magnificent whore!

For 2 minutes I jack my cock as her tongue laves my ass.

A supreme worldly pleasure -- I can think of few others above it. Dante should have written about it! He was great with sin.

When you are getting rimmed, you can add to the pleasure by slowly jacking yourself – and I did so, relishing this utterly selfish scenario I am playing out with Megan. Here is a beautiful girl with her tongue in my ass. This indulgence I have allowed myself. And what's more, this transaction is, I believe, fair. As my old boss used to say "sometimes your thank you is your paycheck.' So true - LOL!

I'm drugged with it, just having her mouth and lips and tongue annealed to my asshole as I jack back my cock. Her groans come thick and fast. It is amazing -- she is demonstrating - like a perfect whore -- a sub's appetite for cock and ass.

I love it completely. My dick is hard as steel.

I celebrate this enthusiastically ass-licking temple whore!

After two minutes of jacking myself I can feel I'm getting too close again.

And I don't want to come like this.

I want to come in her mouth. Lying down so I can put all my energy into fucking her mouth.

So I step forward and turn, pirouette, my dick swinging towards her face.

My stiff swinging dick instantly gets her attention, but as she comes forward, blinking, her cheeks and mouth still wet from ass sucking, I firmly put my hands on her shoulders and trace my finger on that eager, ass licking mouth, keeping it away from my pre-cum dripping cock that stands so triumphantly above her eager head.

I smile down at her and she smiles hungrily up at me.

"More?" she asks eagerly.

"Time to go to the bed," I say and she nods quickly.

"Yes." she says.

I offer her a hand up but she doesn't take it -- just scrambles to her feet.

She follows me towards the big double bed, still in her clacking heels.

"How do you want me?" she asks as she follows me to the bed.

I don't reply for a moment. I simply slowly lie down on the bed, on my right side, dandling my cock with my left hand.

"You're such a beautiful man," she whispers.

"Thank you, Megan. You are a beautiful woman."

I look up at her eager face, which is waiting for a command.

"Lie on the bed on your side, your head facing my cock," I tell her, finally, lazily stretching as I speak.

"Mm hmm." she replies, and almost throws herself down along the bed, crawling up until her head is even with my dick.

I toss a pillow from the top of the bed, and she stuffs it under her head, nodding.

"Oh, yeah," she says happily.

She accommodatingly moves towards the cock that is pointing, redly, at her, still cradled in my hand.

Her hands reach for my cock.

"Hang on," I say, clearing my throat. "Don't touch the cock yet. Just stay there."

I want to anticipate this come for the last time. So I put my hand around my extended rod, slowly covering and uncovering the head as I jack it.

She sighs and comes forward.

"Stay back," I warn her.

She whimpers, but obeys.

For a few second I just enjoy jacking my cock into her pretty face.

Finally I sigh.

"Okay, Megan. Now. Just take the head in,"

To ensure this, I only allow the wet head to come forward out of my fist, the foreskin wrinkling around my closed fingers.

"YES, sir," she said, giving a little shivery moan of anticipation, and licking softly and devotedly around the tightly pulled skin under the ridge of the helmeted corona. She cup lips the head, smackingly, tasting and inhaling the scent as she does. The thin stretched foreskin sparkles in the light of her saliva.