Ode To A Cali Courtesan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groans in frustrated pleasure and presents her face, tilting her mouth up to lewdly try to catch the cock as it comes down on her cheeks and nose, playfully lashing at it.

Slap.

"Yes."

Slap.

"Oh, GOD!"

Slap and now I teasingly hold it out for her, but when she comes forward I pull back again.

She frowns and looks almost tearful.

"Oh, Roger please...I want it so much."

She tries to grab it with her mouth every time it lashes down on her, but I pull it back away.

I stroke her cheek with the shielding hand, briefly uncovering the cock, which bobs as she turns to lick my hand, to suck on my thumb.

Her mouth works at my thumb, cheeks hollowing.

I let her do this for a moment, then take it out of her mouth.

She closes her eyes in despair, and moans.

I grin. What an artist she is.

I lay back, and take my hands away from the demanding hard cock, letting it bob upright, a rod that looms over her lovely, drool streaked face, moving to and fro.

"Go ahead,' I murmur.

With a wild cry, she instantly lunges for the penis, her mouth inhaling the cock flesh, crisscross licking the whole way down as she relishes the hard snake of meat reentering her groaning mouth. The pre cum disappears into her gullet, and she makes smacking noises as she licks it up.

Now her groans increase as she deeply sucks, but soon the groans change in tenor, tone, filling up and muffled now with the wrinkling cock skin that she is tonguing and relishing and groaning over, growls coming from deep in her hard working throat. Her nose sniffs at the cock as her mouth sucks, giving her twin pleasures.

I sink back on the couch, splaying out, losing myself in the suck.

With an eager groan, her mouth licks in cross hatches up and down the rod of my lolling penis.

"There will be some more pre-cum," I say easily. "I can feel the cock making it."

"Mmmmm hmmmmm mauh..."

Now... suckling. lips tugging the head of my cock into her mouth. Making little noises as she sucked.

She is slow, serious and deliberate now, and she doesn't groan as loudly as she did when I'd first met and had her. Back then, as I said, I'd had to instruct her to be quieter. To keep her hunger and enthusiasm -- I loved that about her -- but she had needed to learn that 'less is more'. To translate her eagerness into silence. It's a Maslow acting trick, and she understood it quickly. She's a quick learner! I know how to talk to actors. And she's a good actor!

She is suckling now. I can feel more slick liquid being produced in her mouth, which she laves around my shaft with a gobbling sound, which just adds to her sucking pleasure in the mushroom head of my cock. It mixes with the pre-cum to form a slick, socketing liquid of cock juice and Megan mouth juice that is slowly beginning to cover the entire cock, the big ball sac, and even flowing down onto my thighs. She'll have to lick all this up before we end.

I am now growing strongly into the come rod that indicates I am close to orgasm, when the dick head gets bigger and bigger, and reddens to plum color.

I am feeling more like a pipe inside her sealing mouth, coming up a little off the sofa to lever my rod deeper into her mouth, which makes her groan again.

I want to enjoy this for a while longer, so it's time to slow down again.

I know this will be a test for my cock-sucking student.

"Oh, stop a minute," I say.

She pants, pouts, but finally obeys.

Good girl.

She reluctantly stops ardently sucking for a moment, but cannily looks up at me, and keeps her lips against my cock shaft. She murmurs into the wet flesh, was literally talking into my penis.

"Cock,"" she mumbles, a thin spit of drool coming off her chin. She licks the cock and then murmurs again. "Hard beautiful cock. Thank you for this."

"You're welcome," I say with a smile.

"That was so hot." she adds. "The first sucking."

Implying there will be more.

I'm so proud of her.

Her words alone are becoming operatic art.

My cock head tingles and I could feel it rushing to excitement, a tight band around the head now, the ring of nerves of the corona glowing. The head itself is now purple, engorged.

Stopping the cock sucking has only partially cooled my ardor.

I decide to jack it with my own hand, pinching the head to slow things down. But I want to make this a pleasure, too.

We both watch my penis as I jack it back and forth. Concentrating on it.

"Now that's a cock," she whispers.

It is going from hard to marble hard. Still growing, unbelievably, adding another inch above my fisted hand.

I pinch the head to soften the cock a little bit.

It's not working - my excitement is too great.

Part of the problem in slowing down is Megan's aroused body itself. As she watches me jack the cock, she writhes a little against my left calf. Getting into the sub serve. Her eyes adoringly on me.

I grin. Try a little humor to keep my come pleasure from arriving to soon.

"You little cock sucking bitch. You can't get enough."

"Not of your cock, not of your beautiful cock, oh Roger please please please let me go back to it - I want MORE."

I jack the cock, her eyes following it.

It is hopeless to think I can stop the arousal any further. Right now she's in cock sucking fever. Like a starving pet waiting for its Master to feed it or to throw a toy, her eyes stay desperately on the penis.

She drools a little, blinking, her eyes narrowed in lust.

I'm so proud of her. If she can do this, what can't she do in life?

I take my hand away from my cock. Her eyes brighten and she lunges forward, but I hold her chin roughly in my hand.

"Now listen carefully. Just lick the foreskin," I say. "Don't suck it. Just feast on the foreskin, and do it slowly."

"Mmm hmmm."

She begins instantly.

She does disobey a little bit, so hungry is she. Her tongue squirming up my shaft and back down again. She takes deep open-mouthed breaths as she licks, inhaling the wet dick skin scent that she loves so much.

Her tongue works earnestly, taking every square inch of cock in its laving. But her lips continually return to my cock head, the tongue pleading as it licks the piss slit.

"Stay off the head for a moment," I sigh.

She obeys, but eyes the corona as she goes lower.

"If you can wait a minute, you will clean up more pre cum." I tell her, irritated.

"Yes, I already ate it," she mumbles. "Please give me more."

Many good courtesans give good head. I wouldn't say the physical sucking Megan did is all that better than most other whores, but her greedy, deeply exhibited hunger for the cock, and the way she takes every moment and slows it down -- giving rhetorical and physical flourishes to each minuet moment of each piece of each act -- that is not a performance you see often. Cock worship, however, is a rare art, even among whores. But Megan has figured out that it pays very very well. Smart girl.

The moment-to-moment fetishizing hunger she has for cock, the little ballet a deux she does with your penis, minute by minute? This is her genius. It makes the sex act into a kind of drug dream for the customer -- fantasy -- the transportation to another world -- perhaps the heights of courtesan talents. The Japanese have thousands of wood cuts of talented fellatrix -- volumes have been written in how to do it. They are right.

Megan, like that accomplished fellatrix Marilyn Monroe, her breathy role model, has a skill for sucking man meat, it is clear, and she is feasting, wanting to drink me dry. (How do you think Marilyn got some of her jobs?)

Part of Megan's excellent whoredom is being a good student of the john's desire. So, as I said, I had, over the last few months, taught her to be quieter and not so jerky and hard handling of my cock.

When she first was with me, she ate it too hard, so great was her theatrically created whorish desire, and while I loved the effort -- truthfully, it got painful for me. I told her this, and she snapped to, always the hallmark of a puppy sub, and was really eager to not be so loud or rough as she serviced my thickening organ, making satisfied sounds of sucking now. She had obediently learned her lessons, noted the client's wishes, and had, as always, brought her improved game to the field.

She trembles slightly, her expression dizzy with adoration --

I now pull away from her, putting a covering palm over my uncoiling penis.

She has licked it so thoroughly that it is sopping wet, and her saliva is matting the fine fur of my pubis.

"So, Megan, now you must clean up the mess you have made here, you filthy little cock slut" I say, giving her a soft slap, and tapping the wet mat of fur.

"Look at this mess," I say, pretending disapproval.

She lowers her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, sir," she murmurs, "but I can't help myself."

"I can tell," I smile. "So, now, all your spit, make it disappear," I say.

"Yes sir." She quickly goes back down, making loud noises as all the spit she's produced goes back into her mouth. She sucks it all back in, even vacuuming my belly and the sides of my thighs, and worming her tongue along the sac where it disappears into my legs. She even sucks a drop of pre cum off my knee, relishing that, too. She takes long licks of my thighs, just for good measure. There is no spit there, but she wants to taste me.

When her cleaning has satisfied me, I nod. She stops and looks up, staring earnestly at me, not speaking, her eyes bright, waiting, her mouth full of precum and spit. Simply waiting like a good girl, for my next command. Her lovely face, with its load of pre cum and drool, just waiting for my approval, is a lovely thing to see.

"Now drool it back onto my dick."

She bends down and begins working the huge mouthful of spit and pre-cum back down onto the angry tube of meat.

The cock bobs up against her lips and she engulfs it in quick little deep throats that she clearly hopes are too fast for me to object to.

When she has produced every ounce of spit and pre-cum back onto the now shining cock, she stops to admire the length of cock as she drools even more.

"Oh, God, it's so beautiful like this," she says, her faint German accent making the 's' sibilant.

"It's just a big wet pink, beauteous cock," she murmurs, and I smile. I taught her that word.

"And you love to worship my wet pink beauteous cock."

"I do. I DO"

She nods, not taking her eyes off of it. "I live to do it, live to suck your beautiful cock. Ever since you told me you were coming, I couldn't wait for these moments with your cock."

I can tell she's about to cave in and start eating cock again.

"Don't suck yet. Just drool."

"Oh god," she said quickly. "Yes, but Roger, you have to let me stay with it this time, please. I'm so...I'm so...hungry."

"Hungry for cock."

She pauses in her drooling and nods quickly.

"YES."

"Hungry to suck." Her slight Teutonic accent makes the 's' sibilant.

I want to hear it again.

"What, Megan?"

Again she pulls her head up.

"YES. Hungry to suck!"

"Hang on, then. I need a minute to store up energy. I want to come off my peak, to let you suck a little more."

As she groans, I put my hand back over the vibrating, hard penis. It is now completely relubricated with her recycled spit.

I palm the hard cock, rolling it, letting the head peek through my fingers.

As the ridged head peeks through my fingers teasingly, she tilts her head at it, and makes little animal noises.

"Suck it through my fingers," I command.

Her reply is a quick lunge forward, treating my words as an order to be eagerly taken advantage of. She tries to lick around my fingers, sucking at the cock, her squirming tongue trying to get between the palm skin and the dick skin, the wrinkled scrotum skin that tweezes between my fingers. She loses her discretion and now pushes too hard.

I could punish her for licking too hard but I'm too aroused, too admiring of her appetite, so I simply laugh, amused. Her tongue keeps frantically pushing to get between the flesh of my hand and my hard cock.

In Megan's personal life (which will always remain hidden from me, that is part of the beauty of the whore) I have a feeling she's a stand on her own type girl, very self sufficient, very strong). But as a whore she's strong enough to act a vivid part -- the part of the puppy sub. In that role, her desire to please is something someone should write an Italian sonnet about. I guess that's what I'm doing here. It's one of the best things about her. So she'd accommodated her sucking style to my orders.

I pull her chin away with my right hand and cup it in my palm. Her pretty face is a mess, wet saliva all over the planes of her cheeks, her eyes smudged and wild, her mouth a sucking wreck of lipstick and pre-cum.

She looks beautiful.

"Who are you, darling?" I ask her.

"Your slave," she groans.

"My dick slave?"

"God, yes, your dick slave."

"You've already earned a big tip."

"Thank you."

I clear my throat.

"Now he wants you to say hello to him."

"Yes, please."

She looks at my cock, her eyes lowering a little, her voice fervid.

"Hello, Master," she breathes to the cock.

"Tell him what you want from him."

"Dick skin and juice!" she cries instantly. "Dick skin and juice and pre cum and the taste of you in every way. All your dick juices, please please please, let me lick them up for hours, please!!"

"What would you do if we woke up in the same bed?" I ask teasingly.

"I would wake before you do, god it would be wonderful, so I could take you in my mouth, Master. I want to be able to worship you, to eat your "pre-cum, to wake you in the morning, to suck you all day. Oh, please..."

This would cost me a considerable amount of money, but someday I may do just this. Buy her for the night and day.

She leans forward again, straining.

My cock head is now just inches from her mouth.

"All right," I say hoarsely. "Go ahead."

This time she doesn't plunge her mouth over the head, but instead as she reverently approaches, slowly, she grateful slowly relishes the near sacred permission of being back with the cock, running her tongue along the corded vein at the bottom of the organ between long, six or seven up and down suck moments.

"Mmmm..tastes...so....good..."

I fall back on the sofa, once again losing myself in her worship.

For several long minutes I simply sit back on her couch in a deeply pleasurably druggy somnolent concupiscence, my cock eagerly taking all her energy in as she sups on it, cherishing it, giving little sucks and nips to the head. I lazily lolled, my naked legs sprawled wide, eyes closing in half-dazed, happy languor, while she steadily, and lip mockingly sucked me in and out of her mouth.

Within two minutes of this wildly eager obeisance to my meat, my cock is reaching towards orgasm, (although I would not allow that to happen yet – it was far too fast!)

Megan's not done yet either. Relishing the near-metallic hardness of the cock skin, Megan moves her face down against the cock, rolling the drenched long rod of warm cock to and fro like a rolling pin, pushing it against her face, levering her entire face against it. I can see, peeking out above her forehead, my cock's helmet-head rotating, and as it does, drooling some of her saliva mixed with fresh, clear pre-cum down onto my belly. As if reading my mind, she lifts her head off the cock to lick off the pre-cum, making sure to polish it out of my navel, too, as her cheeks shine and her face glows.

Now swallowing hard, she moves slowly, as if drugged, with a soft groan in her throat, lolling the cock, moving sideways, 80 degrees to turn, so she can now to and fro the cock from her forehead down to her chin. When it reaches her mouth she sucks on the underside, puckering up the wrinkling base of the tube in her mouth for a few seconds, then coming off with a slurp, to begins tonguing the moving, unwrinkled shiny band of foreskin that is her favorite part.

Murmuring happily, she looks at the whole, nodding cock as if it is a present she has just unwrapped. She delicately paints the shining stretched red marked meat with her drooling tongue, coating the shaft right below the helmeted ridge of the head with copious amounts of drool, then working the drool down the shaft and up to the bright swollen head and back until the entire cock is bathed in her spit, little bubbles of it that pop as she moves to and fro. The cock now lay-stands, bobbing in a slick sheen of her eager drool, spit dripping into my navel, which she polishes clean periodically, too.

She now just stays a few inches above the cock for a long minute, cooing at it.

"It's so beautiful," she whispers hungrily.

"Tell me more," I say.

"The head is so strong. The whole length of it has such power and gorgeousness. It's a cock to worship. I so want to worship your cock. Tell me this won't be the last time with your cock, please, Roger, please."

"It depends," I smile, "on how good of a job you do it sucking the cum out of it."

She nods frantically.

"Yes sir. Out of these big balls, yes, please, more," she cries, almost anguished. With another cry she returns to the cock.

She now hotly sockets the cock with her panting mouth, breathing and licking all along its length, using the moist breath from the warm interior of her mouth.

Let me pause for a pet peeve right here. You will notice how there is no pleading from Megan about "I want your cum, are you gonna come for me?" None of that third rate street whore stuff, where the whore keeps whining that she needs you to come. Why? It's obvious, isn't it? Whores who are constantly urging you to come have one thing in mind -- they are watching the clock and want to be done with you and out the door. Fine, but they will never make the big bucks! Great courtesans know that eagerness and pleasure in service produces the greatest monies. No great courtesan keeps shouting at you to come. Now, as a good john you have 2 responsibilities in return, too. You must tell her what you love, teach her patiently, and when she gives it to you, you must reward her generously! Otherwise you get what you deserve.

Now even the shaft right below the head, the last part of my cock to harden up, is now pulsing, and finishes its curing into rod straightness - having grown hog fat under her ministrations, so eagerly given. My balls are tightening up, too. I have big balls in a considerable, almost baggy meat sack, but now they are gathering in tight, ready to support my load.) I feel like a bull being milked.

Now I am as hard as I ever get -- hard as marble, my dick like an upright wand, a pulsing erection that she is quite literally gobbling.

Her desire to drain me dry arches her body now, as she nuzzles happily beneath the engorged head, alternating with purse-lipped licks up and down the pink white shaft, holding it with her fingers as if it were a gorgeous Sevres vase, and tonguing along the smooth length, the whole length now stretched out, the glistening foreskin and head. Sometimes she will moan loudly, and sit back to stare at the cock she is jacking off with her left hand. Then she will smile at me joyously, but then quickly and eagerly her head will go back down to the cock.

I rise up an inch or two on the couch in sheer joy, observe her, then settle back with a happy sigh, and she takes this rhythm in stride, eyes darting to see if I needed something else, looking up at me to make sure, then back to her work, her joy, her pleasure.

I spread my legs further apart to let her get at me fully.

Her lips have taken over from my fist as a jacking tool now -- she is jack backing my penis like an addict pulling back on a hypodermic that they've just used to get high.

This is a deepening of her worship of my drooling tool -- for pre cum is leaking now freely. I can feel it -- and she is tasting it fervidly... demonstrating an insatiable desire to drink me dry with her frantic continuous swallowing of the clear pre-cum, without exposing the cock head to the light of day. She just drinks it instantly as it comes out.