Old Ladies, Thongs & Swimming Pools

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had big plans for him. Making sure he was more focused on her pleasure than his own, she ensured that he knew that his job was to worship her delectable body, making him start by using that talented mouth of his to make her cum. He ate her tasty pussy until she gushed her juices into his mouth not only once but twice, with the last being with her sitting on his face, right out in the open of her backyard, cursing loudly as her sex-juices splashed into the married man's mouth.

That was just the warm-up.

He was still gathering air into his lungs from having her pussy planted on his face for so long when she took his cock back into her mouth, with him splayed on the pool chair. Thus began the slow, tortuous tease that she loved so much. Working him up, before making him back down. Over and over again, with her mouth, with her hands, with her tongue, she got the cum in his balls boiling before turning off the heat. She worked him up to the edge repeatedly, making him squirm. He'd handled this before, so he was somewhat ready for it, but that didn't make it any easier. Or any more fun.

He still didn't know what he was in for.

Even considering her spectacular abilities at sex, he got it extra-good that day. She rode the living fuck out of his big married dick, bouncing on her bed, riding him while facing him, screaming out like a fucking slut. All while giving him access to her massive tits, which he greedily availed himself in, slurping on her nipples as she came on his big dick over and over again. Turning away from him, making him focus on her ass, letting him know what this was all building up to if he played his cards right. And he did just that, doing his best to hold himself back, keeping all that cum in his balls despite the incredible pleasure he was feeling, following her training in order to really build up his abilities. She knew he was something special, all he needed was a little coaching.

And he did spectacularly.

It seemed like too tall a task, feeling this old slut's amazing cunt wrapped around him, clenching around him again and again as she came over and over again, gushing like a whore as she rode his big cock. How could any man deal with this level of pleasure? How could any man deal with having such massive, round tits in his face... his hands... his mouth.

Greg could.

Tapping into some of that potential, he proved that their first time was no fluke, more than keeping up with the old slut, not letting her take him over the edge. She dared him to, repeatedly, daring him to cum, daring him to just give in and give up, that he would never fuck her good enough to earn her ass. He knew what she was doing, trying to piss him off... but it still worked. Causing that anger to boil over, all her words did was ensure that he took out all that anger on her amazing pussy, making her cum again and again and again. And throughout, he held back, with her tight gripping fist around the base of his dick, acting as an aid, helping him resist the urge to cum, helping him keep what felt like a gallon of cum in his balls. He was soon so worked up that he couldn't think straight, and the pleasure was so agonizing that part of him wondered why he put himself in this position so willingly. But he nonetheless did so, knowing the end would make it worth it.

He had no idea.

That didn't stop him from reaching that same berserker state he'd reached the first time, losing all semblance of control as he fucked the living hell out of the older slut. This time, it was against the wall. This sex got rawer and nastier than their first encounter, his driving body slamming her into the wall roughly as she clung to his masculine frame. But the old whore could take it, screaming out for more, screaming at the top of her lungs in pleasure as she savored the rough treatment. He then threw her back onto the bed and really went to town on her, fucking her so hard his hips were a blur. During their first sex-session, this was the point where he couldn't hold himself back anymore. But even then, she'd dared him to pull out, to inflict this slow, tortuous edging on himself, as a test. That time, he was far too gone to give in to such an insane demand.

This time... he obeyed.

At the moment where he could have let himself fall over the edge, where he had full control to finally cum, he somehow found the last shred of will inside himself to pull out of her. His shaft was coated with their combined juices, vibrating like a weapon poised to fire. His hips were holding himself from her amazing sex-hole, resisting the urge to cum, resisting the urge to give her just a little more and let himself fall over the edge. Without her help, with only his will and stamina being put to the test, he won the day... withstanding the pressure, riding it out, keeping the biggest orgasm of his life in his balls, just as Doreen wanted. But it was such a herculean task that he fell to the side, catching his breath and closing his eyes. He didn't know how he could endure this. He just knew that whenever he finally got to cum, it would be the most powerful orgasm of his life.

When he finally calmed down, and his eyes opened again, he looked over to find Doreen on her knees on the bed next to him, her hands reaching back to pull her ass-cheeks apart, exposing her asshole to him once more. He'd done it. He'd passed her test. He'd earned the right to fuck this bitch up the ass. And he wasn't gonna waste any time.

The old slut smiled when she felt the younger man's tongue make contact with her asshole. Rimming her butthole, kissing it, sucking it, he didn't hold back, attacking her asshole ravenously. He'd gotten so far beyond his limits that nothing was gonna make him pause. And why would any man pause when being offered such a perfect ass as hers? He went for it, eating her ass like a famished man, doing it so well he made her cum again. It was a smaller one, but still really good, just from getting her ass eaten. A warmup for one last big one, one that would only happen when he shoved his 'big one' up her ass. Which he did so, minutes later.

There was no love. No mercy on either one of their parts. They went at it like fucking animals. Him, one hand on her hips, the other hand in her hair, yanking her head back as he slammed his big cock into her tight asshole. It was like he was trying to break her, all that anger and pressure inside him being taken out on her hot fucking body. And her, on her knees, heaving herself backwards, she was matching his ferocity as their bodies colliding brutally, her tits bouncing like crazy from the action. But as rough as this was, it was exactly what they both wanted. Her tight ass was an all-new level of pleasure he couldn't believe. He couldn't get enough, his body working in overdrive as he fucked her senseless. It was having an equally powerful effect on her too, his big cock up her ass fitting her just right, filling her up and driving her crazy. It was enough to make her cum again, her asshole clenching around his big, thick cock as he drove into her, making her moan like the whore she was, one last massive orgasm hitting her. And with her screaming out to do it, he finally let himself fall over the edge, his body heaving into hers brutally as he came inside her ass, driving his full length into her, humping into her lewdly. His cock exploded in her tightest of holes, his dick rocketing out what truly felt like a gallon of cum into this old slut's ass. But she could take it, because that's what nasty whores like her do.

She was amazing.

When they were done, when they'd each gathered enough strength to recover, she got up first, breathing deep, her body coated with sweat as she looked down at the thoroughly demolished married man still recovering on the bed. As she looked down at him, she made the same offer she'd made the very first time they'd met. A cooling, relaxing swim in the pool, to clean up and cool off. And unlike the first time, he accepted, the offer too tempting to deny. It had been such an obvious denial the first time, so it felt like one last bit of submission to give into this last request. Swimming nude with this hot older woman while his wife was at work. He knew what would happen. Hands no-doubt touching each other. Bodies brushing against the other. A pair of wandering hands ending up against a pair of very big boobs. A slowly stiffening cock being pressed against a round, juicy ass beneath the surface. That's why he said yes.

And just as expected, Greg fucked her one last time in the deep end.

Thus began their long hot summer together.

Practically every chance he could, damn near every day, the married man made his way down the street to fuck the nasty old slut. She was always waiting for him, and she was always VERY willing. It didn't take long for the number of times they'd fucked to eclipse the number of times he'd done it with Molly, the woman he'd been with for years, and they didn't slow down. The married man quickly worked past any hesitation he once had, the pleasure feeling so damn good he couldn't dream of stopping.

His skills only got better. Where once he was nervous, now he was bold and decisive. He didn't hold back, taking what he wanted, keeping up with the experienced older woman, proving himself damn near equal to her. Instead of being nervous to dive in beneath the surface headfirst, he now did so without an afterthought. At home, he was the same quiet, intellectual young man. At Doreen's, he didn't hesitate to rip off his clothes and go toe-to-toe with the nasty old whore, his true form unleashed only with her. Doreen knew Greg in ways his wife never could. She saw the real him. It wasn't long before he was sauntering around her place naked without shame, walking around as if it was his own.

Not every fuck-session was the same type of marathon battle-fucking as with their first couple encounters. They mixed it up, doing different things between occasions like that. They even started watching some of those many pornos she owned, MILF porn playing in the background as he porno-fucked one of his own right there on the couch. He was skeptical about her movie choices before, but now, he could see that the film choices she made were good ones, each of those flicks being just pure filth in all the best ways. They even filmed one of their own.

If he'd doubted whether this old bitch was his muse, she'd proven it quickly, as his writing went to the next level. Now fully understanding what type of story he was writing, one with tits and ass and lots of fucking sex, he no longer held off on the dirty details. This was the shit stories like this never got into... that's why his would stand out from the pack. And with Doreen as his muse, he just knew it would turn out great, the Governess in the story living up to her inspiration. Practically every night, coming home after fucking Doreen's brains out, he was at his laptop writing. Writer's block almost didn't feel like a thing anymore it was so easy for him. This sensation of pure unstoppable creativity was so incredible that he couldn't stop himself from keeping it going. He knew cheating on his wife was really fucking wrong, but the benefits were so fucking monumental that he didn't even comprehend stopping. And it felt so fucking good. After all he'd done, it would be impossible for him to slow it down now.

Molly didn't suspect a thing, of course. She was supportive and happy and proud, hiding any disappointment that her hubby was always so busy at work behind a smile. Sure, she loved him, and was happy for him, but part of her felt like she was taking a back seat to his writing, that his stories were his mistress.

She had no idea how far down the line she'd been moved.

Not too long ago, Greg had been hoping to repair the damage his actions with Doreen had wrought on his marriage. Now... he was almost savoring his marriage's slow destruction, following that wicked woman into the depths of sin at his wife's expense.

In the moments where his thinking was at its most lucid, he vowed to do better. He vowed to get it together so the woman he loved wouldn't be caught in the crossfire of his wicked actions. She was so kind and so supportive that she didn't deserve any of this. He promised himself that he would take the time and be a better husband at some point and finally break their dry spell. Well... her dry spell, since he'd been having so much sex lately, and she'd been having none. She didn't deserve to have gone this long without being pleasured as a wife should. At some point, if he could find the time between exhausting fuck-sessions with Doreen, and he could take a break from his writing, he vowed that him and his wife would finally have sex. The longer this drought between them went on, the more he was pushing his luck, as even someone as patient as Molly was starting to get annoyed by the fact that they weren't having sex. Greg hoped to right that wrong. And hopefully, that moment would be soon.

But Doreen made that very difficult.

Doreen kept pushing him to newer and filthier limits. He'd leveled up so much stamina-wise that he didn't even need her help to resist blowing his top too soon. She'd trained him so fucking well that he withheld his own pleasure to an agonizing degree, just to make this old slut happy. And she was always left very happy, as was he, his cock exploding like a fucking cannon every time he was finally able to let it loose. Well, most times, except for the time she'd convinced him to not cum at all as they fucked, to hold himself back and go home once he was done fucking Doreen senseless. Just to draw it out even longer. Just to make all that cum in his balls simmer all night, keeping him awake, driving him insane. The added benefit was in the extra level of humiliation this would be for his wife in his mind, by making him be near her with a straining hard cock and not even once considering actually giving it to her. How could he ever respect her as a sexual being after he realized how little he desired her touch? With his steel-hard prick affecting his judgment, he got pretty bold in his actions. At one point that night, he let her see his straining hard bulge in his thin pajama pants, and when he didn't even try to make a move on her, he could hear her sigh next to him. Greg went to Doreen's house extra early the next day in a damn near feral state, fucking the living hell out of her for hours before finally being able to cum, exploding so hard it felt like part of his soul was leaving his body. And in a way, that was kinda true.

He slept for nearly the rest of the day after that!

She kept pushing his limits in other ways, amazed at how corrupted he'd gotten thanks to her. One day, they were fucking in Greg and Molly's marital bed, as they liked to do every so often, because some fucking needed to actually occur there. His body was behind hers as they fucked on their sides, his hand palming her tits as he drove his cock into her. And as he pleasured her, she came up with another wicked idea.

"I don't think you should fuck your wife ever again, babe..." she sighed out.

"What..." he asked, her wicked woods hitting him strongly even in the midst of this heated sex. He couldn't actually withhold sex from his wife forever... could he? Even for someone as patient as her, she would blow her top at him eventually. No, even though his desires had been funneled elsewhere, he definitely planned to have sex with her again once he had the chance. Once his writing was done. Once he was able to pull himself away from Doreen long enough to be able to get it up for her. He couldn't actually hold out on his wife forever. It was impossible, right? That being said, the idea was so wicked that it made his cock lurch noticeably inside of the older slut. "Oh!" he groaned, driving himself into her even harder.

"Ugh! You heard me! Don't fuck Molly again! Ever! Oh! Save it all for me! See how long you can go without touching your wife again! Fuck!" she moaned, the idea sounding really hot to her wicked mind.

"Oh my god!" he groaned, the idea equally hot to him.

"I want her to feel disgusting, knowing hubby doesn't want to lay a finger on her! Yes!" Doreen sighed.

"Fuck!" he moaned, fucking her even harder. He couldn't deny how insanely hot this sounded.

"Ah! Fuck! Maybe... oh fuck yes... maybe next time you two have a date night... maybe you cook a nice meal at home... haha, fuck... and she really expects sex at the end... YES! Maybe you even let her feel how hard that big fat cock of yours has gotten, tease her with what she will be getting! Oh!" Doreen groaned. "Then I come over... ugh fuck... there's an emergency... YES... and ask for your help at my place! Haha! And then you leave with me! YES! Her date night ends with her alone, and you at my place, fucking my brains out for hours! Haha! And she doesn't suspect a thing! Fuck! And when you get home, you're just too tired for sex! Yes! YES!"

"Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!" he groaned, his hips a blur.

"See how long you can keep it up! It would make me so hot if you never fuck her again! So fucking hot! Yes! YES!" she squealed out in delight. "I don't want you to give her even an inch of this perfect big dick ever again! Ever! Yes! Every inch of this big cock belongs to me now! Fuck! We're gonna fuck so much, and she'll be getting nothing! Haha! Yes! Let's see how long it takes before she suspects you're fucking me! Yes! AH! YES!"

"Oh my God! FUCK! YES! YES!" he roared out, humping into the old slut like a wild man, her words soon making cum explode out of the end of his cock, filling up her clutching hole as she came as well. And for a man with stamina as strong as his, the fact that her words made him explode was saying something.

Before this point, he'd been holding onto the idea that he'd at some point repair things with Molly. That maybe once the story was done, he would find the time to finally reconnect with her sexually and get their marriage back on the right track. But as soon as Doreen presented the idea of him not even bothering to try having sex with his wife ever again... he couldn't help but want to make that a reality. To make him not touching his wife a permanent thing. The idea of it was way too hot to ignore.

So... he tried it out.

For the next few weeks, he didn't even bother wasting mind-space on the idea of keeping his wife sexually satisfied, instead focusing all that energy on other things. He didn't even bother pretending that his wife's sexual needs actually mattered to him. For a small trial period, he treated the woman he married not as his wife but as a roommate, a woman he felt no obligation towards sexually, just to see what would happen.

And damn, did it ever pay off.

His writing went off the charts almost immediately, and it never slowed down. Showing his wife a little less love, a little less intimacy, in order to fully devote himself to satisfying his own needs, both creative and sexual... it worked to a level beyond what he ever could have expected. It worked to the point where this 'trial period' became the standard for the rest of the summer.

As the months went on, not only did he finish his story, he immediately began another, the next chapter. If he had hoped to take a break to rebuild his turbulent marriage at this point between stories, he instead just blew past that point and kept writing. After his long grand tale ended with the hero falling to the sexy, wicked Governess and becoming her pet to do with as she beckoned, it only made sense for the story to follow its most interesting character, the gorgeous, nasty Governess. The galaxy was full of heroes trying to do the right thing, and they would all fall to the evil Governess's hot body, just as his first hero had. Anyone that tried to fight back against her, like the hero's love interest... let's just say, it would always end poorly for them.