Owning Elaine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tall one; Gary, according to his name badge, was thin and wiry, but, Elaine thought, nicely proportioned. He had what could best be described as a "porn 'stache" and bushy brown hair that fell to his shoulders.

Steve, according to his name badge, was shorter and more powerful looking, clean shaven with a dark crew cut. They were both nice enough looking, she supposed. Not that that really mattered at this point.

"So that's her," Steve said.

"Yeah," Gary answered and looked down at her picture on his phone.

Elaine could see the growing bulge in his pants.

"What should we do with her?" Steve asked. "The Boss won't be home for another couple of days."

"Fuck her then take her downstairs," Gary said and advanced on Elaine.

"Did The Boss say we could?" Steve asked, but he was already fidgeting with his belt buckle.

"He didn't say we couldn't." Gary answered. "Besides, she a prize and brand new. She's the very very bottom here. Of course we can. You know he'll say yes and I don't want to pass up tapping this ass for three days until he gets home."

Steve just nodded, satisfied with the answer.

Elaine was ready as she could be. She was a slave, she reminded herself and this is what happened to slaves.

Gary snapped his fingers, "C'mon slave, stand up."

"Yes, sir," Elaine said and rose from the bench. Steve took the blanket from her shoulders and dropped it on the floor.

"Oh, yeah," Gary said as he stroked her small, firm breasts, "I can see why he wanted this one."

Elaine saw the lust in their eyes and hoped this would not be too painful.

Steve took off her cuffs.

"Turn around, bend over, and put your hands on the bench, slave," Gary ordered.

"Yes, sir," she said. Elaine was wet, she was glad her body could get turned on so easily.

He stood behind her.

"This ass is a work of art," Steve said to Gary. He smacked her ass once to see the color change.

"She'll be here a while," Gary answered. "I plan on making the most of it."

Elaine tried to control her breathing and remain calm. She closed her eyes and waited to be violated. Gary lowered his pants and forced his way into her waiting slit. She moaned as he penetrated her, deeper and deeper until he pushed against the plug still buried in her ass.

"Yeah," he sighed, "real nice."

Gary grabbed her hips and began roughly fucking her. Elaine bit her lip and took the abuse, the use of her body. She began to sweat as he took his time hammering away at her, the climax, the delicious orgasm was almost there. He grabbed her collar, choking her, as he renewed his assault on her pussy and she came with an animal yelp. He finished, too, with a last thrust that banged her head into the wall.

"Yeah," he said again, "real nice."

"Stay put, girl," Steve said and took his place behind her. He slowly pulled the buttplug out of her ass and slid his hard cock into her back door.

He was fast and hard. It hurt like hell, she was still raw from Syd and Sam and even being stretched for hours by the plug didn't help much. She cried out until he finished jackhammering away in her.

Violated, front and back, dripping cum from her ass and pussy, Elaine was pulled back to standing. She tried to avoid looking at the two men and seeing the satisfied grins on their faces.

"Welcome to the house, slave," Gary said and gave her ass a slap. "Let's take her to the basement and let the other one have her."

A leash was hooked to Elaine's collar and she was led out of the boot room. There was a heavy, metal door with a keypad. The combination was entered and Elaine was pulled through the door and down a set of concrete steps that were cold on her bare feet. The hallway was dimly lit and lined by doors on both sides at short intervals.

How long would she be in here, she wondered.

She was led to the last door on the right. The guards keyed in another combination and the lock opened. The leash was unhooked and she was pushed into the cell.

"We'll be seeing you, slave," the guards laughed as they walked away.

"Well, it looks like you can't escape me, can you, slut?" Elaine froze as she heard the unmistakable voice of Kristy.

Elaine turned and took in the room in a quick glance. It was a cell, a comfortable cell, but still a cell. A full sized bed with silk sheets was against one wall. There was about three feet between the bed and the other wall and an open door revealed a bathroom with a small shower, sink and toilet. There was one window, grated and at ground level that afforded a wonderful view of snow. Elaine was reminded strongly of the room at Sam's ranch. She wondered if there was a standard Association slave room blue-print. She had visions of a store like Ikea where slave owners walked through displays of rooms and decided which one they liked.

Kristy stretched languidly on the bed. She was still as beautiful as ever. Elaine loved her curvy, muscular body. ‬She was tall,‭ ‬around‭ ‬5‭'‬10‭" ‬tall and in her early‭ ‬20s with deep brown eyes and short brown hair.‭ ‬Kristy had an athletic build,‭ with large,‭ firm breasts that seemed to defy gravity.‭ Elaine knew her tattoos and her piercings and those long, powerful legs. She hated Kristy for how she had abused her, how she had raped her and paraded her around the casino on a leash. But she had loved the abuse, too, and running from Kristy had only delayed her capture by Sam.‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

"I'm a slave because of you," Kristy said. "When you ran off, Sam didn't leave me much choice. You know, he didn't even fuck me. He was waiting for you." Kristy pushed the sheets aside. Her perfect nipples were erect with arousal. "I don't like being a slave, but now I have a chance for payback."

Elaine backed against the door.

"Come on, Elaine, you know you want it. And even if you don't, you can't do anything about it," she smiled and stood. "I'm bigger and stronger and you've got nowhere to go. The guards won't help you, they want me to do things to you. You are mine, you are my prize and you are my property. You'll realize that soon. For now, if you resist, I'll just hurt you until you obey. I'm kind of hoping you resist."

Elaine took a breath. She knew it was inevitable. She was glad it was Kristy, Kristy's body was so beautiful, so powerful and sexy. She just wished Kristy wasn't inside Kristy's body.

"Please," Elaine whispered. She gave up all hope of resistance. If this was to be her fate for the moment, so be it. She could figure out a way out later.

"'Please', what?"

Elaine didn't answer but parted her lips and leaned in to kiss Kristy's breast. Kristy smiled, the lay back down on the bed.

"Please me, slut," Kristy ordered.

"Yes," Elaine paused. She had no idea how to address Kristy. How did one slave address another slave who controlled her?

"Call me 'Miss Kristy'," Kristy said and stroked Elaine's thigh.

"Yes, Miss Kristy," Elaine answered.

Kristy slapped Elaine's thigh.

"Now, please me, slut. Now!" Kristy slapped Elaine's thigh again and the small submissive climbed onto the bed. She went straight for Kristy's crotch, but Kirsty slapped her away. "Goddammit! Get me in the fucking mood first!"

Kristy pulled Elaine's head up and made sure she was listening.

"Start by rubbing and kissing my body. I like my nipples licked and sucked, make sure you do that. Neck, too. Make sure you spend some time kissing my neck, but no hickies! You'll have to give me massages, too, especially after my workouts. When I'm ready for you to go down on me, you'll know. Understand, slut?"

"Yes, Miss Kristy," Elaine said.

Kristy let go of her hair.

"Now, please me," she said.

Elaine threw off all restraint. Wherever she was, right now she was in Kristy's power so she had to obey. If this was a long term arrangement, well, Elaine began caressing Kristy's muscular thighs, there were some advantages. Once Elaine was able to tune out how much she disliked Kristy and focus on how much she liked Kristy's body and being dominated, she was fine. She rubbed Kristy's legs and spent long leisurely minutes on each of the dominant brunette's perfect breasts. All the while, her hands roamed all over the stronger woman's body, exploring and arousing. Elaine was about to move up for some serious neck kissing when Kristy grabbed her hair and pushed Elaine's face into her crotch.

Elaine attacked Kristy's shaved pussy with eagerness. She licked, kissed, sucked and nibbled on all the sensitive flesh. Kristy had studs in for her piercings now and Elaine kissed and tugged at each one with her lips. Her nose rubbed Kristy's clit while her tongue snaked inside. Kristy clenched down with her thighs as she came. Elaine, her hearing muffled by Kristy's powerful thighs crushing her head, could feel the climax in Kristy's body. She felt the shudders and the sound carried through the flesh of her screaming her obscenities and gibberish.

Kristy relaxed but still held Elaine where she was. Elaine did not stop, she found one maneuver that seemed to evoke a good response and added it to her repertoire. It wasn't long until Kristy came again.

This time, when she calmed down, she pulled Elaine's face to hers and kissed her.

"Slut," Kristy told Elaine, "you are the best pussy eater I've ever had. You and I are going to do great."

Kristy made Elaine wash the cum off before she came to bed. Once there, Kristy curled up around her. It was warm, but very comfortable and Elaine quickly feel asleep.

Aside from Kristy insisting upon another quickie later, Elaine slept through the night, not even to stop to think about where she was.

The morning was a different story.

"Where am I," Elaine asked. She hesitantly added "Miss Kristy."

"The stables of Barry Cox," Kristy said. "He runs the slave games. Assorted contests, fights races and that sort of thing between slaves. Beautiful women dueling it out, kind of sexy. There are people who enter their slaves, people gamble on them or just watch it. I won my last three and am the top of the standings, so I get you as a prize."

"I'm yours?"

"For now," Kristy said and began fingering Elaine's slit again. "Really, you're Barry's, but he's letting me have you for a while. He might decide to enter you as a contestant or as a prize." Elaine had not expected this. She had imagined being owned by and serving one man. "All this seems to be okay with The Association. They inspect us and sanction the games. Lots of girls come through, most get sold or given away as prizes or lost to other owners. Lots of gambling, that's why Freddie got involved."

"Will they let me compete?"

"Maybe. That's for Barry to decide. For now though, you're mine. There are two classes of slaves here: competitors and prizes. Competitors compete in the games, we make the money and pride for our owners. Then there are the prizes. Those are the slaves who are the rewards to the competitors. A girl does well, she gets a prize. I did well and I got you."

Kristy guided Elaine back down to her pussy again and, again, Elaine did as she was told and pleased the young woman as best she could. Elaine thought that this was probably how most days with Kristy would begin.

When the guards came for them in the morning, she was not sure what to expect. She wasn't sure how they handled things here. She hoped that Kristy would help her, but she had her doubts about that. Kristy had made it perfectly clear that the thing she enjoyed most was fucking Elaine and the thing she enjoyed almost as much was watching someone else fuck Elaine.

Elaine had visions of prison movies running through her head as they made their way up the stairs. There was a dining room, a couple of big round tables with nice table clothes and plates of food. At one table four women were sitting. They all looked athletic with sleek builds and rippling muscles. None could be described as butch, they were all feminine in the way only slaves could be, but Elaine would not have wanted to mess with any of them. She followed Kristy towards that table.

She heard the phrases "new prize" and "fresh meat" whispered.

Elaine started to sit next to Kristy when one of the guards; the same one who had fucked her ass the night before, Steve; grabbed her arm.

"You're new," he said, "so I'll be nice. Competitors eat here," he led her to the smaller table, "prizes eat here."

The food was more oatmeal than bacon and Elaine was disappointed, but still hungry enough to dig in. The other two girls were smaller, like Elaine, but softer and curvier. Elaine felt she could probably take them in a fight if she had to and could definitely beat them in a race. She wondered about that, she was a good runner and she had even dodged Hunter for a little while on the mountain. She had no doubt she could take many of the girls at the competitors table in a race, too. If they would give her the chance.

There was a lovely brunette with coffee colored eyes sitting across from Elaine. She started to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm" was as far as she got when a sharp pain came from her back. She had been whipped between the shoulder blades.

"Prizes don't get to speak," the guard informed her.

Her eyes watering from the shame and pain, Elaine managed a quick "yes, sir" before taking a bite of oatmeal to cover anything else.

The competitors got a good laugh at her expense.

"Hey, Kristy," one, a nordic looking blonde said loudly, "looks like your new slut needs to learn some manners. Give her to me for the night and I'll teach her some."

"Let me have some of your bacon and I'll let you have a taste," Kristy answered.

"I'll get her later," the blonde answered. "After I get top spot. Today, I'd rather have my bacon."

Elaine burned with shame as Kristy bragged about Elaine's oral skills and how nice it was to know she'd be waiting at the end of the day.

The other prizes ate silently, but Elaine could see a little smirk on the brunette's face as Elaine was humiliated.

When breakfast was over, the competitors got up. They all dumped whatever food was left over on the table and seemed to go out of their way to make as big a mess as possible. Laughing and leering at the prizes they all left together.

Without a word, the other two prizes stood and began cleaning up. Elaine, not knowing what she was supposed to do, followed them. There was a bus tub and some rags and they started sorting dishes and trash. There was a half piece of bacon left over. Elaine looked at it longingly. The little brunette caught her glance and pushed the piece towards Elaine. She gave Elaine a quick nod and smile. Elaine flashed a quick grateful grin and picked up the piece of bacon and quickly popped it in her mouth.

She spit it out before even getting to chew it as another lash fell between her shoulder blades.

"Sneaking food is forbidden," the guard said. "You will be punished after you finish cleaning up."

Elaine looked back at the brunette, who was trying, not very well, to hide a smile. Elaine knew she had been set up. She also realized that she could not trust anyone here, that they all wanted her to fail and be hurt. She stifled a tear and her rage and resumed cleaning with as much gusto as she could. She also began plotting to get back at the brunette, but would have to figure out how without getting in bigger trouble herself.

It didn't take them too long to clean, even though the other two girls seemed intent on sabotaging Elaine as much as possible. She looked for a way to retaliate, but Steve's attention was always on her and she didn't want to add any more to what she already was getting.

When they were finished, Elaine was left standing alone. The other two girls sat on chairs and watched Elaine.

Steve came over to her with his strap in his hand.

"Face the table and put your hands flat on it," he told her.

"Yes, sir," Elaine did as she was told and avoided looking at the other girls.

"You have had a rough first morning," he said to her and brought the strap across her ass hard. Elaine stifled and a yell and held still. She had been spanked, paddled and whipped enough to be able to hold still. "Sneaking food," he continued and whipped her again, "is worth ten lashes." Again the strap lit up Elaine's ass. "Other infractions," he continued and continued punishing her bare bottom, "have other punishments."

He finished and Elaine thanked him and started to rise. Instead of letting her go, Steve pushed her flat against the table.

"I'm not done with you yet," he said and whipped her again. "Do not move until I tell you to."

"Yes, sir," Elaine said, "I'm sorry, sir. I will do better, sir."

"I'm sure you will," he said and stroked her reddened ass. Elaine froze as she felt something in her ass. A quick squirt of lube went in her, followed by Steve's finger rubbing it around. "But I'm still not done with you yet."

Elaine looked briefly over at the other girls. The blonde looked a little embarrassed, but the brunette with the dark eyes made no attempt to hide her pleasure.

Steve forced his way into her ass and started thrusting hard.

"You better learn to behave, slave," he said as he punished her tight brown hole, "because I am learning to love doing this to you."

Elaine took the ass reaming as best she could. She whimpered and cried out as one particularly hard thrust really hurt her, but she had been ass-raped by Sam and Syd; Steve wasn't as bad as them by a long stretch. Mostly it was the humiliation of being set up by the other slave that rankled her. Shouldn't they be working together?

"Fuck, yeah," Steve said as he shot his cum into her ass.

He withdrew for her and faced the other girls.

"Mary and Melissa," he said to them, "you are free until it's time to start getting ready for lunch. Elaine," he said and slapped her ass with his hand, "you are confined to your quarters. I'll come get you when it's time for more work."

"Yes, sir," all three girls said together.

Steve hooked a leash to Elaine's collar and led her back to Kristy's room. Elaine tried to stay inside her head, but this morning had been an awakening, a reinforcement of the idea that she was on her own.

He stopped in front of Kristy's room.

"I like you, slave," he said and grabbed her ass with one hand and kneaded her flesh. "And I really like that tight little body of yours. You and I are going to spend a lot of time together." He opened the door and pushed her in. "Make the bed, clean the place up. I'll see you when it's lunch time."

The rest of the day was mercifully uneventful, at least until after dinner. Elaine was summoned back up in time to help set up lunch. The cooking was done by "the staff" but Elaine and the other two prizes had to set the tables, serve the food and clean up afterwards.

She discovered that the blonde's name was Melissa and the brunette who had tormented her was Mary. Apparently Susan, the Nordic goddess who had argued with Kristy had Melissa and Mary belonged to Michelle, the redhead who was the top runner. The other two competitors, a French brunette named Laura and an African-American named Billie, did not have prizes. Barry liked to keep some motivation for the competitors and he always had less prizes than competitors. She also got the impression that it was not uncommon for the competitors who had prizes to loan them out to the other girls in exchange for favors.

Elaine realized that she was on the bottom of the hierarchy here. Prizes in general were low, the guards could make full use of them during the day and she saw Gary take Melissa away after lunch. Steve only had eyes for her, but he had duties and left her alone for the rest of the day.

After finishing lunch she was allowed in the lounge, which was where the girls congregated when not doing anything else. When Melissa arrived back, looking and smelling freshly fucked, she filled Elaine in on quite a bit. She warned Elaine not to trust anyone, including her. The girls had a lot of time to plan and scheme against each other. The competitors spent most of their days training or conditioning for the games. When they came back, they expected the full attention of their prizes. She did not elaborate on that.