Owning Elaine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Mary smiled.

"I'm next," the brunette said and started to climb on.

Before Mary was even settled into place, Elaine yelled. Something had slapped her thigh, hard. She looked down and saw Michelle had a house slipper and had hit Elaine's thigh with it. Before Elaine could process anything else Mary pressed her crotch into Elaine's face. Elaine started licking Mary, but then yelled as Michelle hit her other thigh with the slipper. She went back to work on Mary again when Michelle hit her again with the slipper, this time on her pussy.

Elaine screamed out. That really hurt. She started to cry, but Mary grabbed her hair with both hands.

"Don't stop, whore," Mary shrieked.

Elaine did the best she could, but Michelle continued to punish her thighs and pussy. Mary seemed to enjoy it when Elaine yelled, the sound muffled by the brunette's shaved pussy. Michelle was more than happy to help.

The rest of the night was a painful blur for Elaine. Kristy had been bad, but never this rough with her. Elaine was kicked, hit, slapped, choked, spanked and spat upon. She was forced to eat pussy, lick assholes, suck nipples and toes and be grateful for it.

Elaine did what she was told, being the best sub she could. But every hurt, every humiliation they inflicted upon her just steeled her resolve not to give in and get out from under Mary's thumb. At one point, while lying on the ground licking Michelle's feet, she saw under the bed and Mary's little bag. Prizes weren't allowed to have things, but Michelle let her. The girls all knew she had her stash, and now Elaine knew where it was.

When Elaine was shoved out of Michelle's room in the morning, there was silence in the hallway. She was red or black and blue all over with a fat lip and a black eye. Elaine had been through worse, she knew that most of the damage was superficial and only some bruised ribs and maybe her ass would take more than a few days to be passable. But there was no denying she looked really bad.

Mary strutted her way down the hallway, satisfied that she had proven once and for all that she was not to be messed with.

Elaine tried to make it up the stairs to start her chores, but between the beating and the fatigue she couldn't without stopping.

"What the fuck, Michelle?" Elaine heard Kristy shout. "This is how you return my stuff?"

"She'll get over it," Michelle said with a shrug.

"She'll be out for a week," Kristy accused.

"She can walk it off," Michelle said.

"Melissa," Susan said with a clear voice, "go get the nurse."

Michelle started to block Melissa, but Susan put a hand on Michelle's chest and pushed her back out of the way. Michelle tried to move around the tall blonde, but Kristy simply punched her in the face. The sound of flesh striking flesh in the narrow hallway brought a sudden silence. Michelle held her hand to her bruising cheek. Everyone could see she was calculating the odds. Kristy was in a boxing stance, ready and eager for another shot. Susan pushed her against the wall. Billie would love to get a shot or two in just out of spite.

Michelle knew she wasn't going to win this one and relaxed.

"Okay, okay," she said and tried to brush Susan's hand away.

Billie snorted in disgust and walked over to help Elaine back down the stairs.

The hallway was silent.

"Hey, you whored her out to me," Michelle said, trying to pass the blame to Kristy.

"I am claiming your damage deposit," Kristy said formally.

"No!" Mary yelled. "That bracelet's mine!"

Kristy glared at Michelle and Michelle sighed and slapped Mary across the face.

"Know your place, prize," Michelle warned.

"As I was saying," Kristy said. "I get the damage deposit and I want Mary until I get Elaine back."

"You've still got Elaine," Michelle said.

"Until she gets back from the infirmary, I get Mary," Kristy said firmly.

By that point, the nurse had arrived. The middle aged woman looked Elaine over then, with the help of Melissa and Billie, carried her to the infirmary.

Michelle was going to protest again when the saw the look in Susan's eyes. Even Laura, who had watched the whole thing from the door to her room, was glaring.

"Fine," she said.

"Too far, Michelle," Susan said.

---

The infirmary was a welcome rest for Elaine. The weeks had been rough on her. From Las Vegas to Canada to what she assumed was Illinois, though the admitted it could have been Indiana or Wisconsin; she had been through a lot. Her body recovered and her mind and soul recovered, too. She did not mind her situation here too much. Or at least she wouldn't once she fixed things with Mary. She was safe, she was getting all the sex and domination she craved and she was able to work through a lot of her issues with the men in her life. She mourned Sam, hated Roy, resented and feared Syd and was glad J.J. was dead. Hunter was just complicated.

Melissa slipped in every now and then to feed her gossip and news. Kristy was enjoying Mary, but made sure to whore her out at every chance, except to Michelle. She was letting Billie have her for a few hours tonight in exchange for a slice of bacon.

Elaine waited. She had the perfect alibi of being in the infirmary if she just timed it right. She knew the routines of the house and had figured out when best to do it. It was on her second to last scheduled day on rest. After lunch, the house went into a siesta mode. The competitors were off training and the guards were fucking whomever they wanted to fuck that day. The rest of the staff generally boiled up a pot of coffee and relaxed or just skipped the coffee part.

Elaine was counting on the siesta.

The nurse had given Elaine a sleeping pill, which she had palmed. She faked sleeping until the nurse was out. She suspected the nurse had popped a couple of pills, as she usually did, and would be out for a while. To make sure, Elaine quietly slid off the bed, and silently on bare feet. She crept over to the nurse's station and sure enough, she was asleep on the couch.

So far so good.

Elaine opened the door and looked both ways. All clear.

She crept into the hall, as silent as she could be, and to the door leading to the rooms. As always at this time of day the door to the stairs was open. Elaine inched her way down the stairs, keeping her eyes and ears open.

She relaxed a little when she heard the sound of fucking coming from two of the empty rooms. It seemed that both Melissa and Mary were getting some action this afternoon. That was everyone accounted for.

She moved as quickly as she could and still be silent. She appreciated bare feet at times like this. She went into the room she was forced to share with Kristy. There was a definite feel of Mary in here, just in the way the room was kept and the smells. Elaine was not looking forward to coming back here.

Under the bed, exactly where Mary had seen Kristy put it, was the bracelet. Elaine took a deep breath. If she got caught doing this, she was in deep. But she was in deep now and she needed Mary off her back once and for all. She grabbed the bracelet and slid around the corner and out the door.

Into Michelle's, and more importantly, Mary's room Elaine went. There, between the bed and the wall was Mary's little bag, containing all she was allowed to have. And it was still more than Elaine had. Elaine put the bracelet in the bottom of the bag, did her best to make it look hidden, then put the bag exactly where she had found it.

As quickly and silently as she had gone down, Elaine raced back to the infirmary. By the clock in there, she had been gone three minutes. She popped the sleeping pill from earlier and made herself relax enough for the sleeping pill, her wonderful alibi, to do its thing.

The noise that awoke Elaine would have woken the dead. Even the nurse made it to her feet to see what was going on. Elaine stayed in bed. She did not think she could fake it if she was out in the middle of the confrontation. She was supposed to stay in the infirmary and that was exactly where she was going to stay.

She looked at the clock, it was after dinner. The girls would all be going back to their rooms. Elaine heard another obscenity laced tirade that had to be from Kristy. Elaine realized that they were still down in the basement and was amazed at how loud Kristy was. She was definitely staying here.

Soon she saw Steve, Gary and Winston run past towards the stairs. Things got really loud for a minute then calmed down. Shortly after that, Winston went back the other way. Elaine wondered how this would go.

Things were quiet for a few minutes so Elaine let the sleeping pill win and went back to sleep.

Elaine was woken up later by voices in the infirmary.

"See, I told you she was sleeping," Elaine heard the nurse say. "I gave her a blue right after lunch and she's been out the whole time." Elaine opened her bleary eyes and saw Winston talking to the nurse. Elaine had begun to realize that Winston was the head guard.

They turned to leave, through the barest of slits, Elaine saw Susan look at her with an arched eyebrow. Susan might suspect, but she couldn't prove anything. No one could, and Elaine didn't think anyone would really want to.

She shifted positions and went back asleep feeling more confident.

"Elaine, wake up," Elaine was aware words were being spoken to her, but couldn't figure out what they were, if they were important and if they were even being spoken at all. She was generally sure she was Elaine, though.

A sudden pull of her hair encouraged Elaine to play closer attention.

"Goddamn it, slut, wake the fuck up!" Kristy yelled.

Elaine was awake and halfway out of bed when she realized where she was and that she did not need to obey Kristy at the moment. But by that time she was moving, only to snag her leg on the sheet, trip, and bang her bruised bottom on the bed before falling on the floor in a heap.

"I don't care how much you are going to fuck yourself up, day after tomorrow and you're mine again," Kristy said and watched with impatient amusement while Elaine untangled herself. "I bet you're a cheap date if a blue hit you that hard."

Elaine made it to her feet.

"Yes, Miss Kristy," Elaine said.

"Come on, there is something you are going to watch," Kristy said and led Elaine out to the lounge.

Mary was standing next to the table looking both extremely pissed off and terrified at the same time. She even managed to tremble. When Elaine came in, Mary shot her a look of absolute hatred.

"Mary has been found in possession of goods stolen from a competitor slave," Winston said in an official monotone. "Stealing from your better is one of the most serious infractions a prize slave can commit."

There was murmuring in agreement from all the competitors, even Michelle.

"Therefore, I hand down these punishments. Every day for the next fifteen days, Mary will receive fifteen lashes, twice a day. When not doing her chores she shall be confined to quarters for two hours and confined in quarters for the remainder of the time. She is not excused from any duties during this time."

Winston nodded at Steve.

Steve took his strap.

"Assume the position," Steve told Mary.

"Yes, sir," Mary answered. She bent over the table, her hands resting on the top and her ass sticking out. Elaine knew the positon all too well herself, thanks to Mary.

The crack of the strap across Mary's bare bottom filled the room. To Elaine's surprise, Mary lasted until number four before she made any noise. By nine, she was at full volume.

Both Melissa and Susan watched Elaine when Mary started getting her day with the strap. Elaine found that she really didn't get much satisfaction from watching Mary get hurt, she just wanted to be left alone and this was what Mary had forced her to do. Well, maybe a little satisfaction. Elaine looked briefly at Susan and saw scheming going on. Melissa just seemed pleased. The dynamics of the slaves had changed, Elaine had made her point.

Elaine looked back at Mary just as she got number fifteen.

"May I go, sir?" Mary asked.

"No talking," Steve snapped and gave Mary two more.

Steve set the strap down and began opening his pants. Elaine suddenly realized that Mary's night was just beginning. Steve rammed into her and began fucking the freshly punished slave. Elaine was fascinated. She had certainly been in Mary's position often enough, but she had never watched another slave get fucked before. She noted that Mary did not cum as easily as she did. Elaine would have been on at least number two before Mary hit one, and that was just as Steve was finishing.

Winston was next. He lifted Mary up on the table and lowered her onto her back. He stepped between her legs and began getting her ass ready. While he did that, Fred stepped on the other side of the table and began fucking her face. Elaine could see her arch as Winston penetrated her ass and she was impaled top and bottom.

Fred finished first and Gary took over her mouth. Of course, he grabbed two handfuls of her hair. What was it with hair pulling, Elaine wondered. Winston was still working her from below, not in any big hurry.

Elaine was extremely aroused watching Mary get gangbanged. She wondered if she looked as good when she was gangbanged as Mary did. Or maybe it was because she imagined herself in Mary's position, wondering how she would feel if she was getting used.

Elaine really wanted some sex, but she was off limits for two more days. That was too bad, but that's life. Elaine had to remind herself that it was because of her that Mary was having all this done to her. Mary hadn't really stolen anything, she didn't deserve this punishment. Well, she deserved it, just not for what she was accused of. She deserved it because of everything she had done to Elaine.

As she watched Winston and Gary double Mary, Elaine began to see the excitement and appeal of subjugating other women. She began to understand a little better why Mary had done the things to her that she did. Not that Elaine had even the slightest regret about having this done to Mary, but she understood a little better.

Elaine looked at the other girls in the room. They were all focused on her rather than Mary. Things were definitely changing. But Elaine wanted more. She had to move up at some point or risk another Mary or Michelle or someone worse than them. She wanted a tryout to be a competitor. She was sure she was tougher than Michelle and certainly a better runner. And Michelle was supposed to be their best runner. Elaine just had to get a chance.

Susan was the key. She was the slave who shared his bed the most. Barry made it a point to fuck all the competitors on a regular basis to, as Melissa said, "remind them who owns their ass." But Susan was up there a couple of times a week.

Elaine knew that when Susan was ready to talk, she would rent her. Kristy had been making a sales pitch for either a bottle of wine (again) or maybe a scarf or two. It was just a matter of time.

*****

Thanks to Ashleigh_xoxo for editing.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers