Owning Elaine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine studied Melissa, trying to understand her and this place. Melissa was a very attractive woman, but not really Elaine's type. She was about 5'6" and very curvy. Elaine thought she would look better if she lost five pounds off her butt, but the looks from the guards and the other slaves told her she was a minority of one with that opinion. Melissa had a mesmerizing pair of breasts, rivalling the masterpieces of Kristy. They were big and full and perky in a way that made Elaine self-conscious of her own small pair. Lisa had a beautiful face, there was no doubt about that. It was round with light brown eyes and a glorious smile. There was even a small mole on her chin that added to her beauty rather than detracted from it. The most striking feature to Elaine was Melissa's hair: it was long, blonde and fell to her waist.

"Call her 'Miss Kristy'", Melissa said, bringing Elaine back to the present. "And the other competitors just 'Miss'. Do not use their names."

Elaine nodded and filed the information away.

"Do not masturbate. Ever," Melissa said in a tone that brooked no debate. "Orgasms are tightly controlled here. We prizes only get to cum when someone allows it, at least we get to get fucked by the guards. Master likes to keep the competitors motivated so the guards can't touch them. The only way they can get off is by Master having them or by us. There are fewer prizes than competitors so they try really hard to get one of us."

Elaine was beginning to understand a lot about this place worked. She was also beginning to feel and sense a feeling of friendship from Lisa. It had been a long time since Elaine had really had a friend to talk to, really not since Amanda, and had not had a friend that didn't turn sexual since college.

They spent the afternoon talking. Melisa became a slave due to one of boyfriends who got her into bondage. She discovered a deep need to be submissive and when he could not fulfill all her needs she looked elsewhere and though a weird chain of events that led Elaine to suspect a roper, signed her life away. She said she had a few regrets and second thoughts, but "it's too late to do anything about it now." She wanted one Master someday, but she enjoyed her time with Susan.

"So, enough about me," Lisa said and patted Elaine's arm as they sat on the couch and looked out the window at the blowing snow, "how did you become a slave?"

"Well, it starts with a redhead," Elaine said and started to tell her tale. Melissa's increasingly wide eyed look told her that hers was not the normal route to being a slave.

"A motorcycle? Really?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah. He said he paid those guys to scare me to get me to go with him," Elaine explained and continued her tale. Elaine found it cathartic to explain what happened to her, even if she had to reach for a tissue now and then.

"And Freddie Eel sold me to here and that's how I wound up with Kirsty again," Elaine finished.

"Wow," Melissa said. "Just, wow. That is amazing. How are you still able to speak and walk? I don't think Mary has any idea of what she is getting into. You can mop the floor with her, Elaine. She's a spoiled brat sold by her stepfather who has never had to do anything in her life. Take that little bitch down."

Elaine smiled with genuine gratitude.

"And you may not like Kristy," Melissa continued, "but you have to admit it is pretty wild you keep ending up with her. She does seem to find you."

"I could do without her," Elaine said, then with a mischievous grin added, "but she has such an amazing body."

"Come on," Lisa said and took Elaine's hand, "it's time to get ready for dinner."

The prizes set the tables and got the food out. Mary tried to get to Elaine a few times, but Elaine side stepped her and all the brunette could do was throw out a few insults. When everything was ready, the prizes sat at their table and waited. Elaine was reminded of the kids' table at Thanksgiving.

The competitors arrived, freshly showered and in white cotton robes. They had the look of a good workout and the aura that they were in charge. They sat down and dove into the lasagna that made up tonight's dinner. The portions were smaller at the prizes table, but the food was the same. Elaine ate more salad than lasagna and avoided Mary's glares.

They cleaned up after everyone ate and Mary managed to trip Elaine but the plate Elaine dropped bounced and did not break before Elaine caught it off the bounce. After that, they headed into the lounge where the competitors waited.

Kristy was in one of the comfortable chairs and snapped her fingers.

"Kneel, slut," she barked at Elaine.

"Yes, Miss Kristy" Elaine said and dutifully knelt beside the tall brunette.

Kristy ran her fingers through Elaine's dark blonde hair.

"I understand you had some problems today, slut," Kristy said.

"Yes, Miss Kristy," Elaine said, aware that every eye in the room was on her.

"And were you punished?"

"Yes, Miss Kristy."

"For what?"

"Taking food, Miss Kristy."

"What a naughty slut," Kristy said, enjoying every moment of this. "Didn't you know that you weren't supposed to take food?"

"No, Miss Kristy, but I do now."

"So it was all your fault?" There was an edge to the question that made Elaine realize that Kristy knew what had happened. She also knew this was a no win situation.

"Yes, Miss Kristy."

Inwardly, she flinched.

"Then I think we can all agree that some sort of punishment is in order."

"Miss Kristy, I was punished by the guard."

Kristy slapped her sharply across the face.

"Don't talk back," Kristy reprimanded her. "But not by me for embarrassing me."

"No, Miss Kristy."

"Then you agree some punishment is in order?"

"Yes, Miss Kristy."

"Good." She turned to Mary. "Mary, come here."

"Yes, Miss."

The naked brunette walked over and stood in front of Kristy and Elaine.

"Eat her pussy, slut" Kristy ordered Elaine.

Even though she hated Mary and hated Kristy for making her do this, Elaine obeyed.

Mary was not very big. She really wasn't even as tall as Elaine, maybe five foot even. She was curvier, though, but with a kind of flat butt. She had nice breasts, Elaine thought as she knelt in front of Mary. Not as nice as Kristy's, but Elaine felt more than a little self-conscious. She quickly looked around and realized that she had the smallest breasts here. Mary smiled at Elaine. Elaine noted that Mary had a very pretty face with a slight overbite that was definitely appealing. She had straight brown hair, shoulder length with bangs in front. Elaine thought she was beautiful, too beautiful to have to resort to bullying.

Elaine leaned in and began pleasing the woman who had gotten her whipped and fucked earlier. Elaine tried to avoid having to look at Mary, but every now and then Mary would lift Elaine's chin up so she had to look into those dark eyes and see the satisfaction in them. Elaine did a good job, her best, just like she always did. She really did not know how to do a shoddy job, when she was eating pussy her entire world and concentration was focused on her mouth and the slick flesh outside. As she always did, she lost herself in the task, focusing on the taste and feel of Mary's cunt rather than the fact that this bully of a slave seemed intent on making Elaine's life miserable.

Elaine was still into what she was doing when Kristy grabbed her by the hair and pulled her away from Mary's crotch.

"Turn around, Mary," Kristy ordered.

"Yes, Miss," Mary answered and gave Elaine a light pat on the creek.

"Take your hands and spread your ass cheeks," Kristy commanded.

"Yes, Miss," Mary answered and did so. She wiggled her round, soft ass in front of Elaine. There was a flower tattoo on the same place on Mary's ass that Elaine had her brand.

Elaine stared briefly at Mary's little asshole, wondering how often that got pounded and what Mary sounded like when it did.

"Go to work, slut," Kristy said then shoved Elaine's face into Mary's ass crack. "Eat her ass well."

Elaine could hear the laughter and taunts as she began to lick Mary's asshole. She hated this, it tasted foul and the absolute humiliation of having to do this to Mary was almost more than she could bear. Kristy kept her hand in Elaine's hair to make sure Elaine did not pull away. For her part, Mary pushed back into Elaine, rarely even allowing her a breath. Elaine still did her best, this was new territory for her so she just imagined what would feel good and did that, mostly licking in circles, changing directions frequently and pushing her tongue in as deeply as she could.

Finally, Kristy let go of Elaine and Elaine gratefully pulled away and took a deep breath that didn't smell like Mary's ass. She really wanted a breath mint, too.

"You're dismissed, Mary," Kristy said.

"Yes, Miss," Mary said and winked at Elaine as she walked back to Michelle.

"This one is available for rent," Kristy said with her hand on Elaine. "Make me an offer."

Elaine did not want to think what that meant.

"Go get cleaned up, poopy lips," Kristy said. "I'll be down soon so be ready for me."

"Yes, Miss Kristy," Elaine said and went off to get cleaned up, and brush her teeth.

Elaine was down Kristy's room as fast as she could. She could hear the laughing from the other girls and she burned with shame. She hated Kristy a little more and knew that soon she was going to have to please the woman who had just publicly humiliated her.

She washed her face and brushed her teeth twice before climbing in bed and waiting for Kristy. She hoped that this was not going to be a regular part of her duties. She also began thinking of ways to get back at Mary or at least get Mary to leave her alone. It was very clear that she could not expect any help from the other girls or guards.

--

Elaine was awoken before Kristy the next day and went to work setting up and serving breakfast. She tried to avoid Mary, but Mary always seemed to be right beside her, always taking the chance to touch her or leer at her. Mary enjoyed Elaine's discomfort and the power she had over her.

"I'm going to get you again," Mary whispered to her.

Elaine turned to retort when Mary knocked the plate Elaine was carrying out of her hand. Before the plate hit the floor Mary had slid far enough away that she looked innocent.

Gary was on duty this morning and head the plate shatter as it hit the floor.

"Ten for breaking a dish," he said evenly. Without another word he took the strap from his waist and lit up Elaine's ass. Elaine bit her lip and glared at the grinning Mary as she took her underserved punishment.

"Thank you, sir," Elaine said when he was finished. "I'm sorry sir."

Gary had already walked away and if he heard her apology he gave no indication. Mary, on the other hand, heard it and let Elaine know.

"How's my ass taste," she said and added a contemptuous, "slut."

The rest of breakfast was easy. Mary seemed content with getting Elaine whipped once and left her alone after that. She was looking forward to a relaxing morning, but Steve had other plans for her.

Steve clipped a leash on Elaine's collar and led her back to the rooms downstairs.

"We don't use all of them all the time," Steve explained as he opened a door and pushed Elaine in. This room as a little smaller and even more basic than the one she shared with Kristy. There were no sheets on the stained mattress and the bathroom could use a good cleaning. Still, Elaine would have like to have had it just for some space of her own. A little bit of cleaning, some sheets and maybe some paint and it would be nice.

Steve's hand on her ass brought her back to reality. Oh yeah, she was going to get fucked. She had imagined being sold to a master, to be his one slave, not to be in a cross between prison and middle school. Steve rubbed and caressed her ass then began to play with her sensitive nipples. Elaine sighed and tried to make the best of it, she really didn't like Steve but she had to obey and she had to do anything anyone here told her to do. She just wanted her pussy fucked so she could cum and not get her ass reamed again. If Steve could do that, she would happily let him have his way with her. He was going to have his way with her, but she'd be happy if she could cum.

"Get on the bed on all fours," he commanded.

"Yes, sir," she answered and obeyed, offering herself to the rangy guard.

Steve stood behind her, gazing at her helpless, beautiful body. He slipped a finger into her slit, exploring her and testing her response.

"Nice and wet," he noted, "you are a natural slave, aren't you, Elaine?"

"Yes, sir," Elaine answered, clenching down on his probing finger, hoping he'd use her there this time.

Elaine almost cried out for joy when he slid his shaft into her slit. She'd had to bring Kristy and Mary to orgasm and get fucked in the ass by Steve, but hadn't cum herself since the night she arrived. She needed the release, the reward for being a slave.

She did manage and breathless "oh, thank you, sir." The closed her eyes and lost herself on the feeling of being filled in the front again. She could really use a nice fucking and climax.

Steve was slower than usual, taking his time exploring and savoring her hot depths. He was enjoying every moment of it and his slow pace made it harder for Elaine to get her much needed orgasm, but she knew he could not resist being rough for long and almost on cue, he began pounding her. Elaine rode the abuse of her vagina to her first orgasm in days, riding the familiar feeling of pleasure as Steve plundered her small body. She was able to cum a second time before Steve finished.

It had been good, she thought as they both panted in exhaustion, this could make things bearable.

"Thank you, sir," Elaine said as she caught her breath.

"Get used to this, slave," he said and kissed her softly. "We're going to do this a lot."

"Yes, sir," Elaine.

"Clean up, slave," Steve looked her up and down again. "Then you're free until lunch."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir,"

Elaine felt good, she could deal with this. She could make it here, she wasn't going to be on the bottom forever. There would be a way up or out. She went to her room and napped.

Not that she minded being on the bottom for a while, she thought as she dozed.

--

The next few weeks settled into something of a routine. Elaine did her chores, which also now included doing the minimal slave laundry (sheets and towels mostly since the slaves usually only wore collars), cleaning Kristy's bathroom and helping to tidy the common areas like the dining room and lounge.

They had two sets if games. The competitors disappeared for a day or two then came back smiling. If Elaine had any hope that the standings would change and she would be free of Kristy, she was disappointed. Susan seemed to do as well as Kristy, but Kristy had a decent lead (apparently the result of some sort of vaguely hinted at sabotage) and stayed in first.

Kristy had made it perfectly clear that part of her revenge on Elaine for becoming a slave was that she was never going to make Elaine cum. Elaine did not even try to follow the warped reasoning by which she was blamed for all of Kristy's numerous mistakes that led her to be a slave, it really didn't matter. Kristy could say that it was Elaine's fault it was winter and there was nothing Elaine could do to refute it. Elaine did miss having Kristy make her cum, though. The other times they had been together, Kristy had made it a point by showing her power over Elaine by making her climax, now she showed her power by withholding the same thing.

Elaine had to please Kristy, though, and the dominant brunette seemed to have an insatiable appetite. Kristy was doing whatever it was competitors did during the day, but the rest of the time, she was demanding of Elaine. Kristy expected full attention from Elaine, from body rubs to frequent demands for oral sex. Kristy enjoyed showing Elaine and the other slaves the control she had over her prize, sometimes demanding Elaine please her in the lounge or in the hallway by the rooms. Kristy never passed up a chance to humiliate Elaine. One of her favorite things to do was have Elaine kneel on all fours and the lounge and rest her feet on Elaine's back. In their room, Kristy was just as demanding and liked to start her day with Elaine's face in her crotch.

Most nights Kristy was content with just having Elaine perform on her, but other nights Kristy would get mean. Elaine hated those nights. On those nights Kristy went out her way to hurt Elaine. Some of it was slapping or spanking, but Kristy knew some rather painful holds and moves from being a competitor and loved to use these on her helpless prize.

Elaine accepted this because she had no choice and because, deep down, she enjoyed it and craved it. She would wake up in the night, her naked body pressed against Kristy's and wonder how she had come to this. Usually, Kristy seemed to sense she was awake and she'd grab Elaine's hair and pull her down.

Mary seemed to find some way every day to get Elaine punished. Mary would trip Elaine, causing her to drop things or make a mess and make it look like Elaine had made it. There was always some sort of sabotage that Mary could do and Elaine took the fall. Elaine did not know how to fight back, yet. One time she shoved Mary, but got caught doing that and was punished. Elaine was watching and learning and looking for a chance for payback.

The guards, well, they enjoyed Elaine, too. Somewhere in between everything else, Elaine managed to sneak off for naps, otherwise she would have been an exhausted mess.

One night, Elaine returned to their room after cleaning up dinner. She was not looking forward to another night with the brunette, but that was her life at the moment.

Kristy was inspecting a bottle of wine with a self-satisfied smile or her face.

"I rented you out for tonight," Kristy informed Elaine. "Got this nice bottle of wine for you." She held up the bottle. "Billie has lots of stuff she's won and traded for," Kristy said with a warning in her eyes. "I want more of it so do a good job. I want her coming back for more of you."

Elaine looked at the bottle. It was Barefoot. She had been sold for a night for a ten dollar bottle of wine. That really annoyed her, she thought she was worth a lot more. Captive economics, she supposed. Slave girls, particularly prizes, were more available than wine.

"Yes, Miss Kristy," Elaine said. She knew this would happen at some point, but she was still a little angry and afraid. She was being pimped out, made to have sex with another woman so Kristy could get something. She was a whore, she was Kristy's whore.

"What I really want from her is the strap-on she has," she leered at Elaine. "I get that and you'll never walk straight again." She patted Elaine's cheek and put the wine bottle in her basket under the bed.

"Get cleaned up," Kristy ordered, "then go down to Billie's room and wait for her. She hooked Elaine's collar with her finger. "I better hear nothing but good things from Billie."

Kristy sauntered out to where Elaine didn't know or care.

Trembling, Elaine took a quick shower to wash off the sweat and dirt of her chores. She had some welts on her ass; thanks to Mary, she always did. Elaine was still looking for the right way to get back, but had not found it yet. But she had another woman she had to worry about and that was Billie.

She dried and quickly made herself ready. She was prompt because she didn't want to get punished by Kristy, but she also acted quickly to keep herself from thinking about what she was doing.

Elaine didn't worry about what people thought of her anymore. Everyone knew she was at the bottom of the hierarchy. Mary got her whipped every day. She slept with Kristy, who made her eat out Mary and was currently whoring her out for a bottle of wine. Steve fucked her every day, or if he didn't Gary, Fred or Winston did; or some combination of the four. She could get passed to another girl if the standings changed, too. She was everyone's fuck toy.