Owning Elaine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

She was at the bottom, but she didn't plan to stay there. She had already figured out that she had been through more than any other or the girls. She had a mental toughness born of shitty things happening to her that they just did not have. She had seen men die, she had even killed a man, been kidnapped and raped and threatened with torture and death. She could deal with all of this until she could improve her situation.

Mary would have to be the first to go. Then she would have to get a tryout to be a competitor and not a prize. She just had to get Barry Cox to realize that she was good and give her a shot. The guards were useless, they could fuck her anytime they wanted and were not about to risk giving that up so she could move up. She had nothing to offer them that they couldn't get any time they wanted.

Susan was key, Elaine realized. She was Barry's favorite, she was the only slave who he used regularly. Susan also loathed Kristy and deeply resented the fact that the tall brunette had taken over the top spot. There had to be some way to make a deal.

Elaine entered Billie's room. There was no one there, so she knelt on the floor and waited. Waiting gave her time to think. She'd never been with an African-American woman before, or a man for that matter. She was fascinated by the idea of it and imagined the contrasts of their skins, but was a little frightened, too. It was something new.

The door opened and Billie, wrapped in a white towel strode in with delight in her brown eyes and a wide smile across her striking features. She closed the door then walked by Elaine, stroking her cheek as she did.

"I can always count on Kristy's greed to get what I want," Billie said. "And tonight, I want you."

The dark skinned girl went to her basket and took out a pair of handcuffs. "You won't be needing your hands tonight, sweetie."

Elaine wondered why everyone seemed to call her "sweetie". It was certainly patronizing, but she never thought of herself as the "sweetie" type. Apparently, others disagreed.

Billie was tall, slender but curvy, Elaine noted. She had muscular thighs and a full, round ass. A great pair of breasts, Elaine thought, too. The big, dark aureole were hypnotic and the breasts themselves were big and firm. Billie's hair was curly and shoulder length, but was tied back at the moment showing her graceful neck.

Elaine shivered as the cuffs clicked shut, she was going to have an interesting night tonight.

Like most white, liberal middle class families, she had her share of white guilt. And like most white liberals, she also had her fear that someday payback would come. She was Irish and from the North, too! But one of her ancestors had been killed in the New York City Draft Riots in 1863 and from what she had read about that there was probably some hereditary guilt on her hands. She was really just afraid and curious. Maybe curious was not a strong enough word, she was fascinated.

Billie sat on the floor behind Elaine, cuffed her hands in front of her and began caressing the little slave. She started with Elaine's arms then across her flat stomach and up to her small, firm breasts where she lingered.

"I like these little titties," Billie whispered in her ear. "I bet they are really sensitive, too."

She suddenly pinched both and Elaine yelled out.

"I guess they are," Billie said and snaked her tongue into Elaine's ear.

Elaine's eyes watered, but her pussy had gotten suddenly wetter from the sharp pain. She was ready for this now, she could do it. Billie pinched Elaine's nipples again, this time adding a little twist for good measure then stood up. She walked and walked around to stand in front of the kneeling prize. Elaine could see her muscular thighs and smell her arousal. She wondered what Billie would taste like.

The dominant athlete slipped off her towel and grabbed Elaine by the hair.

"Let's see what that golden mouth can do," Billie said then pulled Elaine's face to her crotch.

Elaine opened her mouth and went to work. She tasted deeply of Billie's juices and probed the folds of flesh with her tongue. From lips to clit and back, she pleased the woman who had bought her for the night. Elaine could tell from her breathing and tension that Billie was about to cum. One long lap from bottom to top and Billie came with a deep gasp. She tightened her grip and pushed Elaine deeper into her and Elaine obeyed and licked deeper. She realized that while Billie, like every other woman Elaine had pleasured, had her own distinct taste, it was not that different from any other.

Billie came again before flopping on the bed. She lifted Elaine's face from her crotch kissed her deeply.

"Damn. I can see why Kristy is always so fucking cheerful in the morning."

"Thank you, Miss."

"Whore, we got a whole night ahead of us and I'm just getting started," Billie said with a smile and patted Elaine's check.

Billie went back to her basket.

Elaine grimaced as she saw Billie step into the harness of the strap-on dildo. It wasn't too big, but she did not look forward to taking it all night. Billie once again stood in front of Elaine, she stroked the submissive woman's face and traced her lips with her finger.

"Open up," Billie ordered.

Elaine parted her lips and Billie slid the piece of plastic into Elaine's mouth. Elaine gagged as she pushed in deeper, jerking as Billie entered her throat but quickly adjusting to it. She hated being face fucked with a strap-on. Sucking cock was probably her least favorite sex act but at least with a real cock she knew she was accomplishing something. With a strap-on, it was just to humiliate her and make her suffer.

Billie took her time, she loved making the pretty little sub suffer. Just seeing those big blue eyes water as she choked Elaine made it all worthwhile. Billie wondered what it would be like to be in Elaine's position, but she hoped to never find out. She liked being a slave, but not so totally helpless.

Billie finally pulled out of Elaine's mouth and left the prize girl gasping for a minute to get her breath back. She rubbed the fake cock, wet with Elaine's spit against the submissive woman's face.

"Ready for more?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Good," Billie said and pulled Elaine to her feet by her hair. Elaine stood awkwardly, she had been kneeling so long her legs had started to fall asleep.

"You've got a lovely body, whore," Billie complimented her then pushed Elaine down on the bed. She was on her back with her legs spread and Billie stepped between then, putting the tip of the dildo against Elaine's swollen lips. "I want you to yell when I fuck you," she said as she rammed into Elaine. "I want everyone to know what I'm doing to you."

Elaine didn't need to be ordered. She yelled as Billie pounded away. Elaine came quickly, she had been subjugated so much that her body craved the quick release. Billie enjoyed watching the pretty thing squirm and cum as she was impaled on the strap-on. When she thought Elaine had had enough, she turned her over and went to town on her ass. Elaine tried to squirm away, but Billie grabbed her collar and held her down while she raped Elaine's ass.

"You're not going anywhere, slave," Billie declared and pounded harder. Billie drove and ground until she came.

Elaine was panting and sweating, endorphins raced through her body. Billie kissed Elaine deeply. Then rolled both of them onto their side and stopped and rested for a minute with the strap-on firmly embedded in Elaine's ass. She stroked the petit slave's sides and breasts. Elaine started to protest when Billie's hand snaked down to her crotch, but gave up any fight when Billie began to expertly work her clit. Billie started thrusting into Elaine's ass again, but slowly now while her hand continued to work on Elaine's pleasure bud. Elaine felt the orgasm building in her, slowly, building in time to Billie's thrusts into her ass. When the climax reached her Elaine yelled out in pleasure even as Billie claimed her.

The rest of the night was a blur to Elaine. Billie used her hard; either fucking her pussy, ass or mouth with the strap-on; or making Elaine eat her pussy for what seemed like hours on end. Elaine felt used and abused, but she eagerly did everything she was told and was always waiting for more.

When morning came and Elaine was taken to get ready for breakfast. She had not slept at all.

"That was nice," Billie said as Elaine walked to the door. "I'll be having you again, Elaine." Billie kissed Elaine and gave her butt a slap as she pushed Elaine out the door.

Elaine tried a smile, but was too exhausted.

In the kitchen, she saw Mary with the same evil look in her eyes that she normally had. Elaine was not in the mood for any shit today. She waited until no one else was looking, the same time Mary usually framed her for something, and, without warning, punched the wicked little slave as hard as she could in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her.

"Not today, bitch," Elaine hissed and went back to work before anyone noticed.

Elaine could see the vengeful scheming in Mary's eyes and knew she would have to pay for that later, but today she needed some time to recover.

During breakfast, Billie laughed and joked with Kristy. She detailed what she had done to Elaine and what she had made Elaine do.

"If Kristy gives you a good price," Billie said to the other competitors, "you should give her a try. She's a natural piece of ass. And the things she can do with her mouth. Mmmm!" And they all had a good laugh.

As soon as they finished cleaning up after breakfast, Elaine hurried to their room. Steve was off today and Gary and Winston had taken Mary to one of the empty rooms for some fun. Elaine quickly fell asleep to the sound of Mary getting fucked and smiled. She was sore, Billie had used her hard, but she had also climaxed a dozen times and that made her feel good. And the satisfaction of hitting Mary just added to the day.

The next couple of days were more routine. Mary still found ways to get Elaine punished nearly every day, but Elaine knew that even that would not satisfy the mean little bitch. She had something else in store for Elaine, Elaine just hoped she could beat her to the punch. The problem was Elaine had no ideas yet. Kristy was being Kristy, but had not pimped Elaine out any more. She was still as demanding, cruel and insulting as ever, though, and Elaine ached to get out from under her control.

Elaine began to look forward to her times with Steve or the other guards; especially Steve, though. He was obsessed with her, with her body and she craved that male attention. She loved the fact that she couldn't say no, that she had to let him have her body. Sometimes, it was just quick. He'd find her alone and fuck her where she was. He'd pin her against the wall or bend her over a table and have his way with her. Other times, it would be longer or more elaborate. He loved to take her to an empty cell and tie her to the bed. Sometimes leaving her there during her entire off time and coming back several times.

No matter what, though, Steve found some petty way to hurt or humiliate her just to remind her of his control. Sometimes he'd slap her while he fucked her or spit on her. She could always count on him slipping a few fingers in her collar and choking her. Elaine just put up with this as part of being a slave.

When he fucked her pussy, Elaine could cum every time. He liked her ass, though, and took her there more often. Then, she could cum if he let her play with herself, but otherwise she had to do without. The orgasms from Steve made a lot of the petty humiliations and bullying of her everyday life more bearable.

Elaine began to realize that each of the guards had their own particular preferences. Winston was an ass man. He usually would take her from the rear, but even when he used her front, he spent a lot of time touching, kissing and spanking her bottom. He really liked Melissa, though, and her curvy backside. Elaine began to understand that with Winston and Melissa and Susan and Barry, they held the real influence around the slave quarters and she was glad the two slaves liked her.

Fred loved blowjobs. His time with Elaine was limited. He quickly realized that she was just not that good at sucking cock. Mary, on the other hand, had a flat ass but apparently was the blowjob expert. Elaine has happy to let her have that distinction. Gary was an equal opportunity fucker. He would usually grab the first prize he saw and use her however he felt at the time. Elaine liked that unpredictability, but he was a hair puller and Elaine did not much care for that.

Elaine also realized that each of the competitors who had prizes had a different relationship with them. She was, by far, treated the worst. Mary and Michelle were almost co-conspirators, they had an us-against-them attitude with everyone and managed to annoy just about everyone, too. Billie seemed to harbor particular hatred for Michelle and Mary did as much as she could to provoke the dark skinned girl without overstepping her place as a prize. Susan and Melissa were more complex. There was a definite dom-sub relationship with them, but aside from that they almost seemed like a normal couple. Well, as normal as you could get here, but there did seem to be genuine affection.

The only slave she really could not figure out was Laura. Laura was French and how she came to be a slave in the American Midwest was never discussed. She was, as all slaves seemed to be, lovely. She had deep brown eyes, curvy brown hair that fell to the middle of her back and a pale complexion. She probably had the best legs of any of the girls, but with what Kristy called "thick peasant ankles" and a wonderful torso. Somehow, while none of the individual features of hips, back, stomach, shoulders and breasts were great; in combination they were outstanding. She did not say much and generally kept to herself, which Elaine liked. Laura had not rented Elaine yet and she wondered if the Gaul would.

Elaine had her routine and even Kristy could not deny the guards Elaine. She wondered when things would change. She soon found out. Four days after Elaine had punched Mary, Mary got her revenge, and gave Elaine the way to take her down.

Elaine was back from dinner clean-up. Mary had been unusually happy and quiet so Elaine was worried.

Kristy was smiling when Elaine came in. She held up a bracelet and beamed proudly.

"This is Mary's prized possession," she said. "Just about the only thing Michelle let her keep. And she and Michelle have given it to me as a deposit." Elaine's heart sank, no one gave anyone anything here for free. "Plus a few other trinkets that you'll see later. That's right, slut," Kristy said. "I whored you out to them for the night. They are going to fuck the hell out of you. And I'm going to let them."

Elaine just stood there.

"Get your slut ass out of here," Kristy barked, "they're waiting for you."

"Yes, Miss Kristy," Elaine said and hurried out the door.

It was only three steps to Michelle's door, but they seemed to take forever. Two mean, spiteful women were going to have her tonight; have her to do what they pleased and she had to obey. All the other slaves were out in the hall, watching Elaine stand in front of the door and knock lightly. Melissa had a worried look but offered a comforting smile, Susan scowled and Billie turned in disgust and went back to her room. The look on Laura's face was inscrutable.

The door opened slightly and Elaine stepped in. This couldn't be as bad as J.J. she thought. No matter what, they weren't, they couldn't abuse her like that little man had. It would hurt, she knew that, but she would get through it.

The room was much like Kristy's, except for a small Confederate flag that hung on the wall. Elaine wondered how that went over with Billie and realized that the strain between the two competitors probably went back centuries. Michelle was beside her and closed the door, latching it with a light click.

Mary was standing in front of her, with the evil grin Elaine had learned to fear on her pretty face. Elaine thought Mary was very pretty with her coffee colored eyes, delightful little over bite and delicate feature. Pretty, but a complete bitch.

"Tonight you will obey both Mary and me," Michelle said from beside Elaine.

"Yes, Miss," Elaine said.

"Address Mary by her name," Michelle continued, her breath warming Elaine's ear.

"Yes, Miss."

"Put your hands to your sides, whore," Mary said.

"Yes, Mary."

Elaine took a deep breath which was quickly knocked out of her as Mary punched her in the stomach. She doubled over, but Michelle grabbed her hair and pulled her back up so Mary could punch her again.

"I bet you were proud when you hit me, whore," Mary said. "I bet it felt good." This time Mary punched her in the ribs. "Doesn't feel so good now, does it?"

Michelle held Elaine by the hair while Mary slapped her across the face. Elaine flinched as Mary slapped her five or six times more. Her face was red and she was sure she'd have some bruising tomorrow. A little trickle of blood dripped from the corner of her mouth.

"You need to learn your place, whore," Mary said then slapped her again. "Your place is at the very, very bottom here. Everyone is above you, you have to obey everyone. If I want to get you whipped every day, you'll get whipped every day." She punched Elaine once more in the stomach, Elaine turned a little and was satisfied to see that Mary hurt her hand when she grazed Elaine's hip. Elaine still fell to the ground, though, when Michelle let go of her hair.

Elaine lay on the ground, taking a moment to get her breath. Mary bent down, gave Elaine a light kick in the butt then took a bag out from under her bed. She rummaged through it and pulled out a couple lengths of rope.

"I've been saving these for you," Mary said. "Stand up."

Elaine managed to get to her feet. Mary grabbed her wrists, but Michelle stopped her.

"Not yet," the redhead said. "Let's work on her ass first." Michelle turned Elaine around so she was facing the door. Her hands were placed against the door.

Michelle had a build much like Elaine's. Michelle was an inch or two taller, had a little more in her calves and less in the butt and hips. Elaine wished she had the little more that Michelle had in the breasts, though. She had shoulder length red curls, but was completely bare down below. Her skin was pale but extensively freckled.

"I'll spank her," Michelle said. "And you see if you can hit the same spot."

"What if I miss?" Mary asked.

"Keep trying until you get it right," Michelle said cheerfully.

Elaine was prepared, but the first one still stung. She had forgotten momentarily the plan and was surprised when Mary spanked her in the same place. It rapidly became a game, going from Michelle spanking her once and Mary following to Michelle doing combinations of five or six with two hands and Mary trying to replicate. Elaine was reminded of the old game Simon, except she was the game. By the time they were finished Elaine gave up any attempt not to cry out. It hurt, her ass was red and glowing and her cheeks wet from crying.

"There," Michelle said proudly, "did we miss a spot?"

"No, Miss Michelle," Mary answered, "every bit of it is red."

"Perfect," Michelle said and took a drink of water. "Tie the little whore to the bed and let's ride her face."

"Yes, Miss Michelle," Mary said happily pushed Elaine onto the bed.

Elaine did not resist (what was the point?) when Mary tied her hands and feet to the four corners of the bed. This was going to be a long night and she cursed Kristy silently for letting them have her, knowing full well what they had in mind.

Michelle, of course, was first. She climbed on the bed, straddled Elaine's head and lowered her pussy onto Elaine's face. Elaine did what she had to, she followed any instructions Michelle gave her and brought the redhead to at least two orgasms before she climbed off.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers