Rainbow Symphony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess I'll go down to Professor Chang's office and see what's holding her up."

Hearing a general murmur of assent, she entered the hallway the hall and headed for Mai's office. When she got there, she saw that the door was opened just a crack. Mai had obviously not closed it completely when she went either in or out. That was unusual. She decided to investigate, concerned for Mai. Karin gave the door a gentle push. It slid halfway open. Karin was able to glance into the room. Her eyes widened.

She saw a second half-open door, the bathroom door. Just visible was a pair of feet, on which was a pair of red shoes. Draped around the shoes was a pair of panties. The feet rested on their heels, the legs extended outward.

"Oh, my God!" thought Karin "Is she OK?"

Karin crept forward and nervously peered around the edge of the door. There was Professor Chang, eyes closed, head rolled back against the toilet tank, her fingers in her pussy, breathing softly.

"Holy shit!" The phrase echoed in her head.

What... to... do?

She knew she should back away and leave the office. But she was mesmerized. Instead, she stood transfixed, looking down at Mai's slender form. The fingers resting on Mai's pussy were still damp. The sweet odor of sexual lubricant drifted to her nose. Karin inhaled the scent. Clearly, Professor Chang had masturbated. That little episode back in the auditorium had really got to her. Karin's face flushed for the second time in the last hour. She was beginning to feel horny. The scene was so erotic.

She relaxed a bit, now that she knew Mai was not in any harm.

Like many girls recently emerged from puberty, Karin had constant sensual thoughts about men. But was no stranger to chitchat and experimentation between females either. In her senior class, before coming to graduate school, she became involved with her roommate. On several occasions, they had "gotten it on" together. It was fun, exciting and safe . She moved closer to Mai, stood above her. She leaned forward, her face near Mai's ear. She could smell her perfume, mixed with the after-sex odors.

She had to get her attention.

"Well. It's now or never."

Mai's free hand rested on her bosom. Karin laid her fingers over Mai's.

"Madame Chang?" she whispered.

Mai's eyes flew open. She was instantly alert. She bolted upright on the seat and stared at Karin.

"It's OK. It's me, Karin," she whispered. "You know...the pianist."

."What are you doing here...this is my private office...get out."

Then, with a plea, "Please..."

Karin released her hand and turned her back to Mai, but didn't leave.

"Both your doors were open. Anyone could have come in. Be glad it was me."

Mai stood, pulled up her panties, and smoothed her skirt. She glanced past Karin into the hanging mirror.

"Oh, my God, look at me." It was a whimper. "I can't believe I fell asleep sitting on the toilet."

Karin's back was still turned to Mai.

"I know what you did."

Mai was struck dumb.

Karin continued. "The group was concerned. We were waiting quite a while. I came looking for you."

Karin's tone was deliberately matter-of-fact.

"Give me a minute." She gave Karin a small shove toward the door. "Go back to the auditorium. Say I'm sorry...that I'll be right along."

Karin didn't move. She decided to push the envelope. "Mr. Zama looked worried. Nervous, too."

"Zacharia?"

A chill coursed down Mai's spine. She was frightened.

Karin played the card.

"I saw."

"What?"

"You know."

"Tell me." Mai's voice quavered.

"The body language. I sat right next to him. You gave him a hard on."

Mai cringed. "We were on display?"

"No one else saw. I was in the same line of sight as Zach. Boy, you did take quite a chance."

Mai asked no more questions.

"That's why I came looking for you. You were really nervous toward the final movement."

"Yes."

Mai finally quit denying it. She had unknowingly shared a personal moment with a third person. Mai finished arranging her clothes and brushed her hair. This time she walked past Karin. She started for started for the office door.

Karin made an attempt at connecting with Mai.

"Professor, I don't think you should go back now. You're upset. I don't think you can carry it off."

Mai hesitated. Karin carried it further.

"Madame, just let me go back, say you have a headache or something, and dismiss the group for you. It's a lovely day. They'll all be glad to get outdoors an hour earlier."

Mai thought about the offer for a moment. She was embarrassed, to say the least. The thought of facing that black student right now worried her. She had to trust this young woman. She had no choice.

"Thank you," Mai said briskly. She tried to use a formal tone to hide her anxiety. It didn't work.

Karin seemed to be reading Mai's mind. It occurred to Mai that she was lucky Karin and no one else witnessed the incident. Mai couldn't be sure the word wouldn't spread. But she just couldn't deal with possible extension of the incident right now.

Karin said, " I'll be back in a few minutes. We can talk it out if you want to."

Mai wasn't sure that was a great idea, but thanked her again anyway.

Karin left the office. Mai collapsed on the sofa bed and leaned back against the cushion. She closed her eyes, and tried to block the events of the last hour out of her mind.

In the auditorium, Karin casually made the planned announcement. There was a murmur of pleasure that rippled through the group. Sounds of instruments being packed and stored filled the room A look of panic crept onto Zach's face. He didn't believe the Professor Chang headache story for a moment. He was afraid that what he had specifically been warned against had happened. He had had an incident with an American woman. She was his professor, to boot. He had visions of suspension, even deportation.

He sat slumped in his chair, still holding his cello between his legs.

"Hi."

Zach looked up. It was that pretty blond pianist.

"Not to worry. She likes you. No harm was done. Relax."

Karin smiled down at him.

"You know?" His voice had a tremor.

"I sat right next to you."

"Was I so obvious?"

"Yep. Just forget it for now. Maybe we'll talk later."

"OK," He didn't know what else to say. He felt a little relieved... just a little.

Karin turned and walked out of the auditorium.

"Bye," she said over her shoulder.

"Bye," he replied, "Thanks."

Third movement

As Karin walked back toward Mai's office, she thought about the events of the past hour or so. A connection had developed between Zach and Professor Chang. But both of them were scared to death at the thought of the flirtation going any further. They had had a small taste of the forbidden fruit. Each craved another bite. But instead of coming together, they were fleeing from one another,

Frankly, their fears were well founded. Mai was married to a member of the faculty, and Chair of her department. Zach was her student and a foreigner. Any disgrace he created here would reverberate back home. His parents would surely share in any unwelcome notoriety.

Multiple thoughts crossed Karin's mind as she approached Mai's office. She had become involved in the emotional experience of these two. She knew she had a certain amount of control in the situation. By her action or inaction in the next few minutes, she could be the catalyst that would draw them closer. With a pledge of secrecy and complicity, she could help move the incident forward. With a flippant word of caution to Mai, she could crush any further momentum instantly.

Karin made her choice with no problem. She could become their scheme coordinator. The idea excited her. She liked them both. She was physically attracted to Zach, probably along with every other female in her class. Mai was easily her primary role model. She was smart, beautiful, and sexy. The picture of Mai sitting on the toilet with her hand on her pussy would be forever etched in her mind. Memories of previous romps with roommates at undergrad came to mind.

By the time she arrived at Mai's office, the roller coaster ride in Karin's head had come to a halt. She was ready. She tried the knob on the door. This time Mai had remembered to lock it. She knocked.

"Yes?"

"It's Karin."

Mai opened the door. She looked better. Her hair was freshly combed. Her makeup had been reapplied. She motioned Karin in.

Mai walked to the table and sat. She motioned Karin to the other chair beside her. There were a few moments of silence.

Then, "Did you give my apologies to the class?"

"Yes. Everything went fine. They were glad to get out early."

"Did anyone say anything?"

"No one said a word. They just accepted the explanation. Obviously no one saw."

"And Mr. Zama?"

"He was a little nervous. I reassured him."

"Oh?" Mai was looking for more . "I just told him not to worry. Was that OK?"

"Yes...sure."

There was pregnant pause.

"Are you OK, Ma'am?"

Mai wasn't sure of how much to share with Karin.

Mai looked at the tabletop as she spoke.

"Something like that has never happened before. Oh, male faculty has hit on me. I'm used to male student ogling. I usually just ignore it all. This is the first time I've ever responded. I just decided to frolic a little. I didn't think of consequences, how it would appear. I'm really sorry about it. I didn't expect it to progress to this point."

Karin prodded a little.

"Look...you had some fun. You got the desired response. Be happy."

She added, "He's a sexy guy."

She grinned at Mai. Mai relaxed a trifle and smiled back.

"His appearance is magnetic, isn't it?"

"For sure," Karin responded. "I could go for him myself."

"Have you gotten to know him?" Mai asked.

"No, he's really kinda private, shy maybe."

Mai pondered on this. "So am I. I can relate to that. Perhaps I should speak to him, reassure him that nothing will come of this."

Karin liked the way this was going.

"That's not a bad idea."

Mai continued. "I'd like you to be present, so he doesn't get too anxious about it."

"Sure, that's fine with me."

Mai looked over at Karin, studying her face for the first time. She seemed a bright girl, self-confident. She thought back to how Karin found her, sitting on the toilet, her panties around her ankles. At the thought, she turned crimson.

Karin knew immediately what she was thinking. She reached forward and laid her hand on Mai's forearm.

"I'm so embarrassed," Mai whispered.

Karin's hand remained on Mai's arm. Karin pushed the envelope again

Speaking softly, she said, "It's nothing we all haven't done. You just never expect an audience."

Mai sat quietly not knowing how to respond, not really wanting to reply.

Karin chose her words carefully. This listener would weigh mentally every thing Karin said.

"When I saw you at first, I thought about turning around and leaving."

Mai murmured, "Why didn't you?"

"You looked so beautiful, so sexy."

Mai remained silent. Her gaze went back to the tabletop. This was the nitty-gritty. Karin pushed on.

"I just stared at you. Your hand was on your pussy."

Mai's body jolted reflexively for a moment, but she remained quiet. The word, pussy, was spoken so casually. She didn't expect to hear such private and graphic language.

"I didn't want to wake you. It was so exciting. Stimulating."

Mai's eyes went to the door. Karin understood. She rose and turned the lock. She returned to her chair and pulled it closer to Mai's. They sat side by side.

Mai was bewildered by her reaction to the personal turn the conversation had taken. But she was frankly enjoying it. She knew that back in her undergraduate days, she heard similar talk in the dorm lounges. But she never participated. She was much too inhibited. She felt like a schoolgirl again, sharing private thoughts with a friend. She stared into Karin's eyes.

"I trust you. Please don't betray me."

Karin knew she had captured Mai in her net.

She said aloud, "I was hoping you would have faith in me. I want to be with you in this. This can be fun...exciting."

Mai was puzzled. "What do you mean?"

Karin tried to sound casual. "I mean, just go with the flow. I know you don't really want to end this flirty-flirty thing. Otherwise we wouldn't still be talking. I want to help you...share the experience with you."

Karen was careful. "As much as I can, anyway."

"What are you suggesting?" Mai asked carefully.

"Look," Karin responded, "First let's get him to meet with you alone. Or can you think of something we can approach him with together?"

Mai remained hesitant, but allowed herself to go along with the conversation. It occurred to her that she was being manipulated. But she was beginning to enjoy this scheming. She probed her mind for some commonality between the three of them.

"Music," she announced.

Mai got up from the chair and went to a corner bookshelf. She took a large book off the top shelf. It looked like a phone book to Karin.

Mai went over to the sofa and sat with the book between her legs. She started thumbing through it.

"Come here." Mai patted the cushion beside her , Karin sat down. She looked at the book in Mai's lap. It was a music catalogue. Mai was getting into it. She began to speak eagerly.

"There are many duets written for piano and cello. We can find something in the catalogue that would be fun to play. We could get together for practice sessions...you, Zacharia and me. We might even plan a performance."

Karin could see that Mai was hooked. She was elated. Now they could go after the big fish together. The thought of being alone with the two of them thrilled her. She could see the three of them huddled together planning the piece.

"What a great start!" she thought.

Mai stopped at a page. "Here's something."

Karen leaned over toward the book, leaning against Mai's shoulder. Mai pointed at an entry. She read aloud. "Without Pursuit." Duet for piano and cello. Composer-Sun Xiangqing. 2005."

Karin brightened, "Chinese?"

Mai got the proverbial cat-and-canary look.

"Yes. A perfect choice."

Mai's comfort level raised another notch. She was enjoying Karin's company, and the closeness that seemed to be developing between them. They were sitting side by side. The sofa was old, transported here from her home when she took her new position at the school. She sat in the center cushion of three. It sagged in the middle. Karin's body was actually leaning into and against Mai's as they sat together.

Now that the germ of an idea was actually a plan, and the earlier stress seemed to have slipped away, a feeling of tranquility and warmth enveloped Karin. Her mind again recaptured the events that led to this moment...Zach and Mai's public flirtation... seeing Mai with her fingers in her pussy...the little scheming session they had just shared.

She could feel the warmth of Mai's thigh against hers. While she had been flushed with excitement conspiring with Mai over this strategy, another form of pleasurable warmth now crept through her body. New images of the three of them together flashed through her mind...things she had never thought of....Mai in an embrace with Zach...then she and Zach...then she and Mai...then all three. She was becoming stimulated. Her physical needs were coming to the forefront.

This was a time for mental control. It was time to regroup her thoughts, and not screw it all up. She had come so far since she came through Mai's door. Karin moved to get up.

"No. Stay."

Mai liked the physical contact. She felt a strong bond with Karin. These feelings were so new, the closeness so precious. She rested her hand on Karin's thigh. Karin's skirt had hiked up. Her fingers lightly stroked flesh covered only by panty hose.

"How can we get Zacharia involved?" Mai asked absently.

Karin was concentrating on Mai's hand on her thigh. Was Mai giving Karin a simple matronly caress? Karen loved the feeling of those small fingers stroking her flesh. Did she dare respond?

"Why don't you just send him an invitation to audition for the piece? Address it to his school mailbox."

Karin slid her hand next to Mai's. She felt the stroking fingers both on her thigh and against her own hand.

"That's a good idea. I'll write a note today."

They were now both staring into space, looking at nothing. Mai's hand slipped over Karin's and they intertwined fingers. They sat quietly. Karin's pussy was reacting to the gentle pressure from Mai's light caresses. Her cunt felt damp against her pantyhose. She squirmed sideways toward Mai.

Mai asked, "Do you think he'll do it?"

Karin reached her other hand across her body, took the book from Mai's lap and set it on the floor.

"He's really into you. He's going to be thrilled."

Mai looked down at her hand grasped between Karin's. She had not been so close to another woman physically since her undergrad days. It was a warm feeling, very pleasant. She half turned to Karin. Their thighs were tight to one another. Like Karin's, her skirt rolled upward toward her crotch. A black garter peeked out beneath her skirt. Their faces were close. Karen felt Mai's breath on her cheek.

"You wear garters?"

"Sometimes. It's my little stab at being sexy. I've never had much of a sensual persona, at least not till that business with Zach."

"Maybe it's time you broke loose."

Karin's hand atop Mai's moved over to the exposed garter. She played her index finger over and around the strap's button in a little circle. Mai shivered. She squeezed her legs together. She was getting hot again. Damp.

She moved her free hand to Karin's and began to lift it off her thigh.

"This is just a little fast for me."

She looked into Mai's eyes.

She whispered, "Just be with me, Ma'am."

Karin held her hand fast to the little clip. Mai considered Karin's comment. So far Mai had trusted her. This was her office, her school. She could end this at any time. She was really in control here.

"Stop thinking so much," she thought to herself.

She withdrew her hand. Karin resumed playing with the button.

"I'm Mai."

Karin repeated, "Mai."

Both adjusted their bodies so that they were now facing each other, very close.

Karin repositioned her hands. Her left hand was now stroking the garter button and strap. She raised her right to Mai's face and with the back of her hand stroked Mai's hair. It was soft, smooth. Her hair smelled of fresh flowers and a hint of spice, maybe thyme. Karin's face leaned into Mai's. Her lips touched Mai's cheek. She breathed deeply.

Mai felt Karin's breath on her face. She inhaled a whiff of tropical fruit. A small connection was beginning.

Mai strained her ears to hear Karin's next words. "I'm going to kiss you."

Mai didn't move. "I never..."

"I know."

Karin held Mai's cheek and drew her close. Lips touched. Mai felt a moist tongue slip against her closed lips seeking an opening. Mai allowed her lips to part. Karin's tongue found a portal and slid forward. Once invited, the guest slipped between Mai's teeth and flicked her tongue. It was a soft caress. Mai instinctively responded. She rolled her own tongue over Karin's and moved it in a circle around the visitor. Karin's tongue darted forward in long strokes like a small cock in Mai's mouth. Mai had tasted her husband's tongue, of course, and occasionally his cock. He could be a bit coarse, rough even. This silken guest was gentle, loving. Mai quickly learned the game. She became completely lost in the kiss

This was the second time in a single day she had been hot with desire, first over a fantasy with a male student, and now again necking with a female student. This behavior was so new, strange. Where did it come from? Perhaps it was as Karin suggested. Something was just breaking loose.