Rainbow Symphony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karin had never had a powerful gag reflex. She learned early in her sexual experience that this was of great advantage to the recipient of her favors. The head of a cock bouncing off the uvula at the back of her gullet gave her a pleasant sensation of combined power and pleasure as a cock was thrust into her mouth and toward the back of her throat.

Zach at first exhibited restraint as he began to piston his cock into Karin's mouth. But he felt her draw as much of him as she could as he fucked her mouth. Soon restraint gave way to animal lust as he felt a mouth and tongue doing things he didn't think was possible. Zach put his hands ahead of his chest up toward the top of the mattress. Grabbing the sheet beneath his fingers as an anchor, he started ramming his cock into the open wet, slippery orifice beneath him. Karin's head moved with his thrusting, sucking his glans flicking her tongue over it as rapidly as she could. She knew what men liked.

Mai became thoroughly aroused. She was as hot to fuck as she was when Zach first lifted her into his arms. My God, she thought, will he still have something left for me when this female fucking machine was done with him? She watched Zach's huge cock disappear and reappear as he fucked Karin's mouth. Karin did not lie still as she worked her wonders on Zach. Her lower body was thrashing around the mattress. Her hips were alternately rolling from side to side and thrusting up and down. The whole bed was shaking.

Mai moved her face down to Karin's crotch. Karin's pussy was sopping wet. Fresh glistening lubricant was freshly seeping from between the lips. She grasped Karin's thighs and rolled her body between them to hold her down. She opened her mouth and licked Karin's crease to taste the organic cocktail. The salty blend was not unpleasant. She rolled her tongue up the crease to get a full taste.

"Nngghh." That was Karin. Mai felt a twinge of pleasure. Karin's mouth was full with Zach's cock. Yet through that mouthful, she uttered a guttural sound of delight. Mai was still learning. Any inhibitions she may have had yesterday had disappeared today. She had learned another new lesson. It is as important to give pleasure as to receive it.

Mai forced her small mouth as hard as she could against Karin's pussy. She spread the lips with her fingers and probed her tongue deep into the crease. At the upper edge of Karin's pussy, she found a hard knob. She licked it with a compressed tongue.

"Aarrgghh!!!"

Yes, that was it, all right.

It was Karin's turn for a new experience. She had her mouth full of a huge black cock, dripping precum into her mouth as she sucked. Down in her nether region, a small Chinese mouth was working wonders on her pussy. Karin's cunt was as sensitive as she ever remembered, even more so. As Mai licked her, she came again and again in little waves.

Each time another tremor hit her pussy, she sucked Zach cock even harder. Zach could feel the vacuum effect of Karin's efforts. He knew he was going to come soon. Could he keep the shaft fully erect for Karen as he promised? He now wasn't so sure. But he wasn't thinking of anyone but himself at this point. Unfortunately, few men do. This was the supreme blowjob. Would she keep her mouth on him when he spurted? He was going to find out soon.

Below, Mai continued sucking and licking Karin's pussy. She settled her chin comfortably in Karin's crotch and continued a licking and sucking motion that was quite effortless. She enjoyed being so close to a woman's cunt as it spasmed. She could almost feel every contraction inside Karin's fuck hole.

Mai could tell they were very close. Both Karin and Zach were pushing harder and faster. They were reaching for their goals. Mai kept at her task, holding Karin's legs tight, so she wouldn't lose her grip at the important moment. Zach started thrusting, and then stopping... thrusting then stopping. Semen was coming up the line.

"Aahhhh!" from Zach.

Karin felt spurts of cream fill her mouth. As semen left his cock, she pulled back and swallowed, then thrust forward, then back again and swallowed again. Zach felt her mouth on his glans during his entire ejaculation. She literally did suck him dry. She said she would. This had been the best. No fuck, no blowjob had ever been like this. He withdrew his cock from Karin's mouth and lay beside her, his eyes on the ceiling.

Karin continued with her continuous, small orgasms. They were great, but she needed and wanted the big one. Soon she would have it. Mai sensed that she had done her job. She raised her head and slid up Karin's frame keeping her body in full contact with Karin's, up past Karin's tits until she reached her mouth. Mai planted her lips on Karin's and gave her simple kiss.

"Thanks, sweetie."

"Karin, you are so very welcome."

Karin turned to Zach, lying beside her.

"I'm ready for my Big O."

She looked down at Zach's crotch. It was still thick and long, but it was limp. This foreskin covered the glans. He appeared to be finished for the day.

"Zach," Karin said petulantly, "You promised.

"I've only come twice," Zach said, smiling. "Give me a minute. When my cock rises again, you are going to have a hard time getting me to come again."

"Really," Mai interrupted, "Then maybe we'll just have to take turns."

She made a little fist and poked Zach playfully on the side on his rib cage.

"And what, pray tell," asked Karin, "is the magic that will make your precious tool rise from the dead?"

"I don't know, not much. Mai, would you play with your pussy a little? I'd love to see you get off."

Mai looked at him. "It's pretty sensitive. It won't take much."

Mai was beyond modesty. She sat on the mattress and faced Zach. She spread her legs apart. Zach looked at her swollen, well used pussy, coated with dried semen, and some glistening fresh lubricant, brought on by her work on Karin.

Karin came up behind Mai and supported her against her breasts. Mai put a finger against her pussy. It disappeared into her crack. Her cunt was so raw from the incursion of Zach's cock, she immediately began to react to her own masturbation. "Oh...oh."

Zach watched Mai carefully, lying on his back. She was so beautiful. Even looking at her fucking herself stirred him.

Both women had their eyes fixed on Zach's limp cock. As they watched, it slowly filled and firmed up. In almost slow motion, the shaft raised and lengthened.

"Keep working," Zach said to Mai. A new tremor of excitement was in his voice

As if it had a life of its own, the purple glans, shining with new precum, emerged from its foreskin. His cock again lengthened to full size. Both women gasped. Mai reached for the cock.

"My turn," Karin said simply. Mai lay back to watch.

Zach asked Karin, "Which way?'

Karin knew what she wanted.

"Me on top."

Zach remained on his back. This time it was Karin that mounted her lover. Her hips straddled Zach's crotch. She grabbed his cock eagerly in one hand. She raised her body well above the glistening head and placed it against her pussy lips. Without a moment's hesitation, she dropped fully onto his cock. As she did so, she arched her back and thrust forward so she became fully impaled. Zach's huge prick disappeared into Karin's fuck hole . "God. I was waiting for this, you fucking black giant. Let's have a ride!"

As Zach was in command when he fucked her mouth, Karin now took the lead. She had had so much stimulation from all the excitement and from Mai's mouth, she wasn't sure she could last very long. But she needed the release. The early anticipation was getting the better of her. She began riding Zach's cock. It filled her cunt completely, but there were a few hollow places in her pussy. She found that by rocking and sliding in a rotating motion, she was getting the most out of Zach's tool. She rode him as if he were a stallion, her hands on his chest for balance, her knees locked against his thighs.

"Ride me, girl," Zach encouraged, "Fuck me!"

She wasn't as tight as Mai, but the friction of their mutual bucking made this experience equally enjoyable.

Karin was having the time of her life. This was a big cock, all right. Every part of her pussy was being stimulated at once.

The sensation was almost unbearable. She rode the cock. She raised her hips. She slammed down hard. She rocked, feeling his helmet inside rolling against the back of her cervix...way back there. That was a first!

Mai watched them fucking with envy. She wished she could have taken all of Zach like that. But he had said she pleased him. She hoped he meant it.

The two lovers enjoyed each other, each moving in a way that gave them the most pleasure. Zach had kept his promise. He would not come before she did.

The contractions in her pussy grew more pronounced, and closer together. She was ready to come, wanted to come.

"This is it, big boy, the Big O."

"Go for it," Zach whispered.

Mai squatted beside Karin, leaned forward and put her lips against Karin's. Karin did not object. She threw her arms around Mai's small neck. Their tongued danced together. Mai held Karin as Karin bucked through the final throes of her orgasm. Contractions grew in Karin's pussy. She thrust faster and faster against Zach's huge cock.

Through Mai's kisses came the sounds of Karin's orgasm.

"Nngghh...nnghh".

Mai released her lips from Karin's to allow her to breath. Karin fell against Zach's chest, kissing one of his nipples and fondling the other. . "Thanks, big guy," she purred.

"No problem."

Karin rolled off him and laid back, her legs apart. She was totally satisfied.

Coda

Zach leaned over to Mai. He smiled.

"What?" she asked.

"I need to come," he said. "Will you fuck me?'

Mai wanted nothing more. She had stimulated her pussy when she played with herself for Zach. Then she watched the two of them fuck for what seemed like forever. She did want Zach again. This time, also, she knew what to expect.

"Zach, can we try it from behind? On my back, I was pinned. I want to move with you."

Zach was ecstatic to hear an innovative suggestion come from Mai.

There were no more words. Mai got on her knees and turned away from Zach, her elbows bent beside her. Zach could almost beat his cock off just looking at her pussy being presented ass-first.

He also got on his knees. He was still too tall for her. His cock was too high; he bent his knees into more of a squat. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her back towards him, ass first. Mai reached between her legs had put her hand on Zach's helmet. She guided it toward her pussy and leaned back. With a little whoosh, his cock slipped past her pussy lips and was once more encased inside her soaked inner chamber. Again, without a word and without prompting, Mai rocked forward and back, pulling Zach's cock with her, he barely moving inside of her, feeling her muscular pulsations against the glans. There were no thoughts, only feelings. Her body was alive with sensation. The now familiar signs of oncoming orgasm began its dance through her body again.

Her mantra began again, but without words.

"Ungh...ungh...ungh.

Zach felt only utter devotion rise up in his him again. He was fucking a creature he literally worshipped. What could be better? His scrotal sack has been all but emptied this afternoon. What was left began its agonizingly intense journey. Zach and Mai rocked together, Mai squeezing the last of the semen out of his tube. She felt the hot gush as his discharge again filled and overflowed her pussy.

She had her final tremors. They faded and were gone. Again, Zach's cock still filled Mai's pussy. They stayed connected and fell to one side.

Karin's eyes were damp with tears. What she had seen between them was so beautiful. Zach gently pulled out of Mai's well-used fuck hole. They lay together for a while, the three of them lightly stroking and petting one another.

Mai asked, "Practice tomorrow?"