Rainbow Symphony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit, I'm playing psychologist again. Enjoy the moment, for God's sake." Mai scolded herself.

The decision finally made, Mai wrapped her hand around the back of Karin's head and pulled it closer yet, forcing their lips tighter together. Karin's flaxen hair was thick, full. Mai grabbed a handful in her tiny fist and allowed her fingertips to play with strands. Karin felt a sting in her scalp as Mai pulled at the roots of her hair. She loved it. It was so exciting, feeling Mai's passion grow as she held her.

Talk about dreams coming true...wow!

Mai's wore her panties over her garter belt. Karin's fingers left the garter strap and crept upward between Mai's thighs. Her fingertips touch the cloth over Mai's pussy. The silken fabric was damp. Some of the remnants of earlier activity had not yet dried. Additional hot juices were being added to the pool. Karin reached for the waistband. She curled her fingers around the front edge and tugged. Mai raised her ass off the sofa and back up a bit. The panties slid forward and stopped at her knees. Mai kicked her legs out straight, allowing Karin to completely remove them. Karin dropped them to the floor with a flourish. Through the kiss, from which they never broke, Mai let out a muffled giggle.

For Mai, this was exciting sex. Her husband was always so mechanical. Karin was so passionate, so demanding...so much in need. Mai felt totally desired. She wanted nothing more than to please this lover. She wondered for a moment what a good male lover could accomplish, equipped with a big, thick cock. Mai conjured up Zach, standing over her with a huge hard on, his black cock shooting white semen over her belly.

Karin caught a breath, "Are you alright, baby?"

"Say my name," Mai whispered

"Mai." Karin responded gently.

"Love me, Karin." Mai planted her mouth on Karin's lip, and sought her tongue.

Karin's pussy was twitching. Small contractions were already welling up deep within her cervix.

She thought she might come spontaneously. Was that possible? She wanted Mai's tiny fingers on her crease, massaging her pussy, reaching for her clit.

Karin silently recited a mantra.

"Don't rush this. You've got her... you've got her. Let this be about her just a little longer."

Karin released her mouth from Mai's. Mai laid her head back against the cushion. Karin's hand reached up and rested on the bush over Mai's cunt. Karin took her first long look. Mai was grooving, She immediately raised her legs and pulled back her heels against her butt. She angled her knees outward exposing her entire fuck hole. The smooth, soft black hairs on either side of her slit framed the exposed outer lips. Swollen inner lips quivered in a second layer, just puffed enough to be barely visible. Her clit was a proud small button crowning the lips, changing color as Karin watched from pink to red to purple and back again.

Karin laid her middle finger along the cunt crack, her wrist toward Mai's belly.

She slowly curled the finger till it reached the clit. She curled her finger under the nub and deliberately drew her hand up toward Mai's belly, pressing hard against the nub as she did so.

Mai let loose a howl, "A-a-a-e-e-e-h!"

Karin looked toward the locked door. "Shhh."

Mai grimaced, then smiled, and then screwed up her face again.

Mai's psyche left this earth. She was dancing in the clouds. Her pussy vibrated, sending thrilling messages throughout her body. Karin's hand and fingers continued their dance in and around Mai's pussy. The heavens around Mai took the form of a Chinese watercolor painting. A beautiful black man floated toward her over the clouds. As he got nearer, she saw his black cock, fully erect. She bent her knees and spread her legs. The cock had a life of its own. It elongated and snaked forward, sliding into her pussy.

"Fuck me. Fuck me."

Karin's fingers vibrated rapidly, constantly over the clit.

"I am coming. Karin, I am coming."

"Go ahead, baby. Go for it."

Karin recalled moments of her own masturbation. She used all the tricks, playing Mai's pussy and clitoris like a musical instrument. She planted her mouth on Mai's lips again and worked her tongue between Mai's teeth and gum, flicking the little clip of tissue top and bottom at the lips midline. She had heard them called the G-spots of the mouth.

Karin heard Mai's muffled voice within the kiss. "Mmm...Mmm."

Karin set up a rhythm in her finger, rolling it back and forth, up and down fast, then slow. She timed her motions with the pumping of Mai's hips as Mai reached for heights of her orgasm, the final series of spasms that signaled the end.

"Oh, it comes, it comes. Fuck me. Fuck me, Karin. Aiiigh....Aigh."

Karin raised her mouth from Mai's to give her breathing room. She allowed her educated finger to rest on Mai's swollen pearl.

"Oh, God! Again...it comes again!"

Mai was raising her hips, once more reaching for Karin's hand. Surprised that Mai was getting off again, Karin inserted her index and middle finger into Mai's pussy and found the clit. She squeezed the nub hard between her fingers. She was sure she was hurting Mai.

"Yes...yes...more... do it! Do ...it!"

Karin looked down at Mai's face. She saw sheer animal lust. Mai's was gasping and crying. This creature under Karin's control contorted her face into an unrecognizable snarl.

"Fuck me, bitch. Harder. More. More. Aaaaaiiieeee!"

Mai's thighs banged together. She rolled her hips from side to side, lifting her ass again and again in throes of ecstasy.

And then she collapsed. Her ass sank into the sofa. Her legs extended on the floor. Her head rolled over on Karin's shoulder. Her arms lay at her sides.

Madame Chang had had her orgasm.

Karin's head leaned back against the cushion. She needed a moment to herself. Her hand and fingers were numb from the activity. Over time, Mai's breathing slowed. Karin was surprised she hadn't passed out. But Mai was recovering from the first true climax she had ever experienced. Karin was happy for Mai, but she needed a release of her own. Trying not to interfere with Mai's reverie as she recovered from her wonderful ride, Karin put lifted her hand to her belly and under the waistband of her panty hose. She slid a finger downward to the soggy hairs of her own bush and into her pussy. She began a much-needed rhythmic manipulation of her own clit.

"Ahh..."

She raised her hips, timing the motion with each squeeze of her clit. Mai's head rolled a little with each stroke. Her well-traveled psyche finally returned to the real world. As she opened her eyes, she saw Karin's moving hand buried under her panty hose.

"Here, let me help you."

Mai rose and stood in front of Karin. Karin stared up at her. Mai's skirt was still bunched around her waist. Her garter belt and iridescent stockings framed a pussy that displayed a mat of damp black hair. She wore no panties, but her red shoes were still on her feet. She smiled down at Karin. Her face was devoid of make-up. Her hair was in total disarray.

"I must look a sight." She smiled. Then, "Thank you, Karin, so much."

Mai leaned forward and grasped sides of the panty hose.

"Lift your butt," she commanded.

Karin complied willingly. She lifted her ass as Mai pulled down the hose. Karin kicked off her loafers. The hose slid off easily. Mai looked down at Karin's pussy.

A soft mat of wavy hair covered her crotch. Karin was a true natural blond. Her bush was golden yellow. Karin was of Scandinavian descent. Her skin was a pale white. It had a pink hue, spotless, smooth without blemish. Mai had shared locker room space all through her school years with female classmates. She had never seen a body so...so pure looking.

For an instant, she thought about Zacharia Zama. A native African, his skin was as black as Karin's was white. What would they look like side by side, even fucking? Mai gasped for a moment at the thought.

"What is it?" Karin asked.

"Nothing, really. I was just thinking how beautiful you are."

"Thanks, sugar, come here and give me a kiss."

Karin pulled Mai down beside her and they were quickly kissing, sucking on each other's mouths and twirling tongues.

Mai hoped with all her heart she could please Karin. She had masturbated today for the first time in several years. She had never touched another woman. She reached her hand across Karin's waist and let it slide down Karin's belly to the top of her pubic hair.

"So soft," she said.

She curled her fingers slightly and let them drift down through the hairs to the top of the crease in Karin's pussy. She slid a finger down into Karin's cunt. It was slippery and wet. Mai withdrew her finger.

"Oh, no, don't stop." Karin whimpered.

"I just want a taste," Mai replied.

Mai licked the tip of her finger tentatively.

"Salty," she said matter-of-factly.

Her hand returned to Karin's pussy. She reinserted her finger into Karin's crevice, feeling for the clit.

"Up a little higher." Then, "Yes...yes...there...ohh...ohh."

Mai began to systematically massage Karin's nub, feeling it stiffen. It pleased her to feel Karin's reaction to her touch. She liked being on the controlling end, sensing the reaction to her efforts. She leaned over Karin's mouth to begin kissing her again.

"Mai," she whispered. "Use another finger. Your hands are so tiny. I want more of you."

"Thank you for telling me, Karin," she murmured back, "I want so much to please you."

Mai placed her lips firmly against Karin's and began kissing her again. She loved this French kissing. She placed her second and third fingers together and began rubbing Karin's clit again. Karin began to moan through the kiss and raise her ass in concert with Mai's fingering.

"More," she mumbled through clenched teeth and through the kiss.

Mai inserted her three middle fingers in Karin's fuck hole and continue working the clit. Karin began an increase in her pounding. It was hard for Mai to keep her fingers against Karin's clit and maintain a rhythm. Karin was getting a little wild. Her thrashing became more erratic. Mai knew the feeling. She had just been there. She overlapped her four small fingers into a pseudo-cock. She slipped the grouped fingers into Karin's pussy and hooked her thumb outside the crease on the upper end of her pussy.

Karin pulled her mouth away form Mai's. She began muttering a new mantra, pounding and grinding against Mai's grip.

"Fuck me.. Pound my fucking cunt.. Slam me.. Push, push. Oh, I need a cock...a real prick!!"

Mai was holding on for dear life, her hand jerking in and out of Karin's pussy, her other arm around her body, moving her body with Karin's while she thrashed. Karin's cunt was pouring lubrication out of her crease. The pussy lips were swollen. Mai's hand was swimming around over Karin's pussy lips searching for the clit. Her thumb slipped off the crease and her hand clenched into a tiny fist, just as Karin's ass thrust upward. Mai was pushing against the outer lips. Suddenly, with just a little popping, sucking sound, her hand was buried in Karen's fuck hole.

Karin gave a muffled cry,"Oh-o-o-h."

"I am so sorry, so sorry," Mai whimpered.

"No, 's OK, 's OK."

She was being fist fucked by an exotic Asian woman. What could ever be better than that?

Karin's breathing became labored. Her ultimate trip was beginning. She tried to control her thrashing to get the most out of this new experience. Her movements became more even.

She started giving orders.

"Keep the fist in. Go in and out, in and out. You've got it. Fuck me, Mai. That's it... that's it. Good girl. Keep it up. Keep it up... Yeah... yeah."

Then there was no more talking. Karin was grunting, and then moaning. Mai moved her clenched hand in tight, short little piston-like strokes, so it wouldn't pop out of the hole. Karin's head began rocking side to side. Her ass was slamming up and down, up and down.

"It's coming...coming... now!!"

Karin's ass gave a sudden final heave.

"Arrgghhh...arrgghhh!"

Then her body sank back deep into the cushion. It was over.

Mai pulled her tiny fist out of Karin's pussy. She put the back of her hand to her mouth and gave a little lick.

She looked in Karin's eyes.

"Yum."

Fourth Movement

Dear Mr. Zama,

I would like to invite you to participate in a unique musical exercise.

I have discovered a new piece, a duet for piano and cello. A Chinese composer wrote it. I have heard a CD of a performance given in Shanghai. It is beautifully written, somewhat of a lullaby. Ms. Karin Sorensen has agreed to take the piano role. Could I interest you in the cello portion? Unfortunately, I can offer no credits for this role. It will be a private exercise, for just the three of us, conductor, pianist and cellist.

However, if we do well in practice, we might be asked to play the piece as part of this year's Commencement exercise. This would give you some exposure to orchestral recruiters in the audience.

Our first read could be as early as tomorrow after lunch break. If interested, please come to my office at that time.

I look forward to an affirmative response.

Sincerely,

Mai Chang

Director of Music

Zach sat alone at a small table in the lunchroom. He had studied the note with great excitement, and some concern. He had read and reread it. This was a wonderful offer, an opportunity to work privately with a famous conductor. Normally, this would be a plum of an assignment for any student. Working with her and that pretty blond made the offer especially inviting.

But he couldn't erase from his mind the occurrence at practice a few days ago. Were these two genuinely inviting him to play music with them, or was this some scheme to get evidence to have him expelled from the school? Maybe they would bring up the incident in casual conversation, and secretly tape a confession of voyeurism or sexual harassment from his own mouth.

If she wanted to cause him grief, though, why would she devise a Machiavellian scheme like that? Why not simply confront him in the Provost's office?

On the other hand, perhaps her flashing him wasn't a defiant thrust. Maybe she was really attracted to him. Possibly, she used this offer as a way to meet him in a private setting. To think she would devise such an elaborate scheme, though, was really ludicrous. The school was full of attractive men, some really good looking and accomplished. What would she want from a young African grad student?

His best option, he decided, was to start the program, stay cool and professional, keep in mind the many warning he had received from friends, and let things go from there. He gulped down the rest of his Coke, picked up his cello case and headed down the hall.

********************

Karin sat at the piano tinkering with the opening bars of the chosen piece, Without Pursuit. The stool was a secretary's chair with a springed back, quite comfortable. Beside the piano was an open folding chair and music stand, ready for the cellist. She could hear her heartbeat pound in her ears. She attempted to breathe slowly and deeply. She remained in control of her senses, but barely.

Mai stood at the table, arranging and rearranging a small bouquet of flowers she had bought at the supermarket this morning. She liked flowers but had never bought them for her office. She was so seldom there. It was an attempt at making the room a little homier, more comfortable looking.

She thought again of her experience with Karin. She had all her adult life assumed she was not a sensual person, considering herself almost asexual. Now, she thought of nothing but sex. While she was as excited about today as Karin was, she was in better control of her emotions. This frivolity could cause her much grief, personally and professionally. She felt she would have time to release her emotions at the appropriate moment.

"Do you think he'll come?" Karin asked.

"Oh, I think so. Curiosity will get the best of him. He started this, remember, undressing me with his eyes from his orchestra seat. He's probably concerned, though, about my motives. He's going to play it very cool. But he's a just a guy, like any other guy. He still hopes he'll get lucky."

There was a knock on the door. Though both had decided to be cool, a wave of nervous excitement caused their eyes to swing to the door reflexively. Mai looked down at her blouse and skirt one more time. She decided she looked OK. She had tied her hair back in a ponytail with red ribbon, her attempt at looking younger.

She opened the door. Zach stood in the doorway. Mai smiled and waved him in. She locked the door behind him. Zach and Mai sat at the table. Karin swung around on her stool and faced them. There followed some small talk about settling into a new school, and making new friends. Mai told a couple of anecdotes about previous concert pieces she had conducted. These were amusing stories she had told many times before. She was good at it. The easy talk relaxed all three. Each was sending exploratory glances at the other. This was nothing really unusual for a new group of associates.

Mai wore a shirtwaist blouse and skirt. The skirt flared with pleats. She always chose full cut clothing to flesh out her thin frame and accentuate her hips. Her blouse was white silk unbuttoned half way down her bosom. She was small breasted, and so there was no real cleavage to expose. Had she worn a pushup bra, she might have created a small valley between her breasts. Her instincts told her today that bra-less was best. Her nipples rubbed against the silk, causing them to become erect. Two small puckered creases of fabric marked their position. Zach noticed. He had never had felt a breast through a silk blouse. The thought excited him a little. Mai caught his glance and was pleased. Karin again wore a skirt and sweater, looking quite collegiate. She wore a bra, its straps and seams barely visible through the fabric. Zach noticed that the flesh of her tits swelled along the sides of her bra, an indication of their fullness. Her golden hair lay across her shoulders framing her pretty face.

He thought both women were especially attractive. They were certainly different from his previous female contacts, all of which were black African.

Zach wore a pair of black cargo pants and turtleneck. The pants sit snugly over his frame, accenting his high-sloped ass. His belt was snugged up to a flat stomach. Karin's eyes followed the seam of his fly down to where his cock and balls caused an obvious swelling in his crotch. Karen felt an itch in her pussy. She had never seen a black cock. Here was one close enough to touch. Zach was actually taller than Karin. She liked that. She imagined having him hold her, his erection growing against her belly. If she stood on tiptoe, his cock could rub against her pussy. Zach caught the look.

Zach was a bright young man. He was beginning to consider the true reason why they were together, here in Mai's office. Were they really coming on to him? He found this hard to believe, but this was a strange land. He supposed anything was possible in this country. He became more relaxed, feeling in better control of the situation. He realized that his paranoia about secret tapes and accusations was a bit far-fetched.

The ladies were of the same opinion. They had seen Zachs' cursory look-over. It looked as if everyone was on the same page. It seemed simply a matter of who would make the first move. Mai got things going.

"Zacharia, why don't you take your seat, and let's try a first sight read of the piece?"

"Ma'am, my friends call me Zach."

Karin chirped in, "Am I your friend?"

They all laughed. Zach went to his place, the folding chair and opened his cello case. There was a bit of rustling of music and chairs, and each settled in. Mai stood beside the piano, facing Zach and tapped her baton.