Rainbow Symphony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we begin?'

Mai set the pace. Karin began the prelude and Zach joined in a few bars later with the harmony. It was definitely an Asian piece. Zach had an opportunity to show his virtuosity with staccato string plucking. The twang of Chinese rhythms filled the room. They played the short piece through with few errors. The first run through took about twelve minutes. Professionally, all three were quite pleased.

"Anybody for a Coke?" Mai asked . She rose and went to the small fridge. She reached in, grabbed three and set them on the table with a few paper cups.

"Sure thing."

Zach lay the cello down carefully, moved to the table and sat. Karin came over and sat beside him. Mai took her place in the chair on the other side. Zach was sandwiched between the two. Mai poured some Coke into three paper cups.

"Thanks."

Zach took a sip and stretched his leg under the table. His calf brushed against Mai's leg. Instead of withdrawing her calf, Mai returned the pressure.

"Sorry," Zach said automatically.

"It's OK," Mai answered.

Zach felt Mai's calf raise and lower itself against his. He recognized that he was being caressed. He returned the signal with a touch of pressure of his own. Mai remained silent, her head down, her leg on fire under the table.

Karin recognized the sudden silence. Her heart skipped a beat. She studied the faces of both looking for a sign. Zach stared straight ahead at the distant wall. He had decided before he entered the room, he would do nothing brash, nothing that could be misconstrued. Mai's face flushed. Her cheeks pinked up. Karin knew something was going on between the two. She sat still, waiting. What she had prayed for was happening. Something was starting. Zach looked into Mai's eyes. Mai looked up, a little embarrassed, and withdrew her leg.

"Don't" Zach said softly. "I like the contact."

Mai let her leg fall back against Zach's, this time with a firm pressure. Karin knew a game of footsie was occurring out of her sight. She wanted to move her leg over toward Zach's, but resisted. She decided to let things take their course, not to tread on Mai's turf. Mai was the boss, after all. Karin was sizzling watching them, but kept still. Mai was conscious of Zach's strong leg. It felt huge against her small limb. She felt the heat of his body through his leg. It felt so warm, almost searing her calf where they touched.

Zach's cock was coming awake. He wore boxer shorts. With a small adjustment of his thigh, he allowed the shaft free travel along his leg as it filled with blood. He could feel the glans exit his foreskin and rub against the cotton cloth of his underwear. It was rough, irritating the sensitive head. He squirmed, reached under the table, put his hand against the cargo pant leg and lifted the material away from the swollen knob.

Mai thought she knew what was happening. He had a hard on. Where should she go from here? She was far from an experienced lover. She wished the man would make a move of some kind. Zach continued to hold firm in his decision. Any direct sexual overtone had to come from Mai. Karin made finally the move.

Nervously grasping Zach's hand, she said, "Look at those fingers, Mai. They are so thick. Zach, how do you manage to pluck at those delicate strings so easily?"

Zach looked down at their entwined fingers. He remained silent.

"Mai. Feel his fingertips. They seem so sensitive for such a big guy." She gave his hand a squeeze.

She leaned forward resting her knee against Zach's thigh, massaging his fingers lightly.

Mai hesitantly took Zach's other hand in hers. Mai's hand was trembling. Zach now was sure he was on safe ground. The time had come. He knew he could have either of them, maybe both. Mai was the easy choice first

She had made the overture. She had written the note.

He released Karin's hand, but held Mai's firmly in his grip. He rose and pulled her up out of her chair. Mai and Zach faced each other. Zach towered over Mai by over a foot. She was tense, wanting this, but unable to look into his face. She stood still, staring at the center of his chest. She felt herself relinquishing control of the situation to Zach. Actually, she felt relief. This was a strong, powerful male. This had been what she had seen in Zach, what she had wanted from him. She shivered as she stood with him, craving to be held.

For Zach, months of solitary existence with no female contact were coming to an end. He felt the power growing in him. His cock was straining against the layers of his clothing. Roles here were now reversed. He would conduct this symphony.

She wanted him? She was going to have him.

He put his arms under hers and lifted her bodily off the floor. She looked up as her face reached the level of his. She threw her arms around his neck. Her mouth found his and she laid her lips against his, her mouth open, her tongue pushing between his lips. He literally inhaled her tongue. He sucked her into his mouth, his own large tongue curling around hers, encircling it. In his mouth, she tasted exotic fruits and spices. He smelled of musk.

Mai was delirious with sexual fervor. As her body hung in space, he lowered one hand against her waist and pulled her body against his. His cock lay against her crotch, the shaft falling along her thighs. He felt awfully big.

As she stood watching, Karin's pussy was aching so much she doubled over for a moment, laid a hand against her crotch and pressed hard. She forced herself to stand aside and let Mai enjoy her booty. Looking at this big stud, she was sure he was capable of more than one round. Partly to help Mai, but mainly for her own selfish wish to move things along, she went to the convertible sofa. She threw the cushions aside and pulled the bed open. It was a queen size, covered with a fresh sheet over a thin mattress.

Zacharia saw Karin scurrying around.

"They are quite a team," he reflected.

He remained silent. The less he said, the more he seemed to accomplish. He turned to the bed, Mai still clutched in his arms, bent from the waist and gently deposited Mai's body on the mattress. He stood looking at her for a moment. She was so small, so fragile. A small China doll lay before him. He felt superhuman, like a warrior about to ravage his captive. A tiny voice within him warned him to be careful. The head of the Music Department was on display before his eyes. Mai opened her eyes. Her hands drifted to her blouse. She reached for the top button.

"Don't."

He crept onto the bed and straddled Mai's still form. He took her hands in his and laid them at her sides. He placed a massive hand gently on a breast. The sensation was as he had imagined it would be, as he had sat at the rehearsal undressing her with his eyes. His fingertips played over the silk, crossing over her erect nipple. They traveled slowly in a circular motion around and over the hard little mound. He closed his eyes and savored the texture of the silk over her nub under his fingertips.

Mai tried to remain still, allowing Zach to enjoy his discoveries. But really she wished he would move along. Her pussy was aching. She wanted to see and feel his prick against her body.

"Ahh...Ohh."

It was so hard to just lie there.

Finally, he slowly began unbuttoning her blouse. He spread the shirt open and looked down at Mai's breasts. They were small. But they were perfect. Each mound rose like a half melon on each side of her chest. Her skin had a golden glow. In the center of each globe perched a chocolate Hershey kiss, its pointed button inviting a taste. Zach's head dipped forward. His lips parted and enveloped the nipple. He inhaled the button into his mouth and licked his prize. He flicked his tongue over and around each peak, enjoying yet another sensation and texture. He remembered watching her on the podium, wondering at the contours of her tits. Now he was here with his prize.

Karin watched in awe. She had been with a few men, other students. This African instinctively knew how to excite a woman. She marveled at Mai's ability to accept Zach's control and await his next action. Obviously, he didn't mind her watching them. He didn't seem to know she was even there. In truth Zach was completely aware of Karin's presence and responses to his actions. It actually heightened his enjoyment. He had never thought of himself as an exhibitionist. There was certainly some of that in his sexual makeup.

Karin took the chair away from the piano and moved it to the bedside. Without a thought of modesty (what was the point anymore, for God's sake?), she kicked off her shoes. She unrolled her panty hose down her legs and removed them. She tossed them to a corner of the room and sat in the chair facing the involved lovers.

Zach crept back on the bed and motioned Mai to raise her shoulders, Mai shrugged out of the blouse. Zach methodically moved to Mai's skirt. Mai took Zach's direction. She raised her hips. He unsnapped the waistband and pulled down her skirt. She wore red panties again, as he had seen on the podium. Mai had remembered that and wore them today. Her hips were still raised, her crotch pointing at Zach. Mai felt his hands tremble as he pulled them down. He left the garter belt and stockings untouched.

"Well, at least he's not a machine," she thought, happy to feel emotional feedback.

Mai did not anticipate this slow strip. But it was wonderful being admired so by this handsome hulk. Watching him enjoying the show gave her a huge boost in self-esteem.

Karin leaned back in her chair, put a finger into the crease of her pussy, and began fingering her clit. She tried controlling her fingering, as well as her breathing. She didn't want to come too quickly. She watched the two of them as if she were seeing a sex video. Of course this was much better.

Zach looked down at Mai's silken bush, with its wild thatch of black hair. He placed a hand on each thigh and spread her legs. Her pussy was dazzling. The puffy inflamed outer lips framed the pink inner lips of her cunt. The bush now formed a circle around Mai's fuck hole, like an inviting target.

Zach stood up. He saw Karin slouched quietly in her chair fingering herself. He favored her with a small smile. He winked a promise toward her. Her body quivered. Karin continued her light stroking.

Mai started to rise, reaching for the zipper of Zach's cargo pants.

"No." A quiet command. Mai lay back meekly.

Zach unbuttoned the waistband and slowly unzipped. The pants fell open. His erect penis sprung free. Mai had no reference point. It certainly bigger than any cock she had ever seen, or even imagined. Karen saw his erection from the side. The shaft was very thick. The erect shaft flared upward. The glans sat at its end looked like a massive walnut. Karin thought it was perfect. Its shape was designed to slide inward and upward easily into a waiting pussy.

"Oh, Lordy," she thought.

She was waiting her turn, but she was indeed getting impatient.

Zach stepped out of his pants and stood over Mai.

Mai looked up at him. "Fuck me...please fuck me now. Stick it in..now...please."

Zach wanted to fuck her, too. He had thought that she would want some foreplay. Most women do. But, no. This China doll was really hot. She wanted her pussy filled now.

Zach looked the situation over. He wanted to fuck her. He was ready and anxious. But she was so small. Could he hurt her? It was possible. He didn't want to appear hesitant. That would frighten her and spoil the mood. She was obviously inexperienced. He would have to be in complete control while he fucked her. Mainly, though, he wanted very much to please her. While he was excited to fuck Karin as well, he had a true affection and respect for Mai. He wanted very much for her to feel a fondness him, even if just a little.

For the first time since entering the room, he spoke to Mai.

"I'm in love with you, Ma'am."

Tears of joy welled up in her eyes.

"Thank you, Zacharia," she whispered.

He got on the bed on his knees. He reached forward and lifted both Mai's legs. He pulled her bodily to him and put her tiny feet up on his shoulders. He was so tall, she so small, only her head and shoulders were on the mattress.

"Tell me if I hurt you."

He took his cock in his hand and guided the glans to the entrance to her honey pot, and pushed just a little.

"Oh, Zach. O-h-h."

Mai's pussy reacted immediately to the feeling of the hot knob against her pussy. Zach, as well, needed his glans surrounded by the inside of a juicy cunt.

"I'm going to put it in now."

Zach applied pressure against her pussy lips with his crown. Mai's inner lips stretched and contoured around the knob.

"OK?"

"Yes. 'S OK."

Mai grabbed at Zach's waist. She couldn't get her small arms around him, but gripped his waist on each side. Zach leaned forward and advanced his hips. There was a little "pop". He was in. Zach's knob alone literally filled Mai's pussy. As Zach rocked, pumping his shaft inside her fuck hole, his cock lifted Mai's ass up and down on the mattress. The small muscles inside her pussy squeezed against Zach's glans. She was able to lock the helmet into her fuck hole.

For Mai, this was sheer heaven. She was so happy to feel his prick inside her. His slightest motion created multiple sensations within her pussy. She began using muscles in her fuck hole she never know existed.

For Zach, he was thrilled looking at this toy of a woman under him. He saw that more than half his shaft was outside her body. Still, he felt the strong muscles inside her cunt massaging his glans. It was like being sucked in a woman's mouth, but infinitely better.

"I am too small for you," Mai whimpered. "I am sorry."

Zach was not used to this Asian intellect, always wanting to be sure she was satisfying her partner. He had never been with a woman like that.

"Mai," Zach whispered back, "I have never been in a tighter pussy, never been in a better place."

Mai's heart filled with joy. She continued to milk Zach's cock within her pussy, contracting her inner muscles constantly. She had never realized she had this skill. He, in turn, rolled his hips making the knob inside her roll around in her walls.

They were moaning, sighing, moving together in utter pleasure. Karin watched them, enjoying the show more than she thought she could. She sat watching the two lovers enjoying each other, helping each other. Watching Zach and Mai fucking was a turn-on, but she hadn't realized how much she enjoyed voyeurism till now. She was close to orgasm. She wanted to wait for them, and get off with them. She was multi-orgasmic, what men called a machine-gun girl. She knew she had a lot left. She was ready to let go when they were ready. They looked pretty ready. And she was sure this stud could easily go another round.

Mai began her mantra. Karin had heard it before.

"Fuck me, Zach. Fuck me... I come...I come... bastard...cock sucker...son of a bitch. Do me... do me..."

Zach felt the squeezing of Mai's muscles deep in her cunt. How did she do it? He had never felt anything like this before.

He was not normally vocal during sex. This time he needed the oral outlet. However, he knew where he was. This office had thin walls. He squeaked out muffled cries and grunts.

"Aaagghh...aarrgghh."

They were in the throes of orgasm together. Zach felt semen start the trip down his shaft. Mai's contraction intensified. Zach's glans swelled within Mai's pussy, filling it completely.

"I love you, Zach."

It was a statement made in the bliss of the moments, but Zach was thrilled. He felt his shaft's pulsations quicken.

And then they came. Zach filled Mai so completely that semen spurted into and poured out the sides of her pussy lips, onto their crotches, matting their pubic hair. Zach fell over sideways, carrying Mai with him. They lay together slowly coming down off their highs. Zach still kept his hard on, and was still inside Mai's pussy

Karin had the best orgasm she had ever experienced by her own hand. She had come in several little waves while Mai and Zach were fucking. Their final thrashing and dirty love talk sent her over the edge. She continued to orgasm a bit after they did, and so they had the pleasure of hearing her lusty, but controlled howls. Her cries of pleasure when she came gave their own orgasms an extra kick.

They remained still, all three of them. Karin was in the chair, Zach and Mai on the sofa bed. After a short time, Karin rose and disappeared into the bathroom. She came out with a few towels and a box of tissues. She popped onto the bed with the other two. Zach slowly pulled his cock out of Mai's pussy. There was a slurping sound as his knob exited.

Mai let out a little cry of pleasure, "Oooo..."

Zach and Mai sat up and took the proffered towels and tissues and the three of them wiped themselves dry. They were still a little sticky, but none of the three thought about it. They were each relaxed and content.

Karin looked down at Zach's cock.

"How long do you stay hard like that?" she asked.

Zach replied off-handedly, "I never thought about it much. It just goes down when it's ready."

"I hope it's not ready," Karin murmured, a bit shyly.

"No."

Karin said" "You don't say much."

Zach smiled, "No, I don't."

Karin, by nature, was an outgoing, confident, happy girl. There had never been any strife in her home. She had a positive outlook on life. She felt life was treating her well. She had felt no jealousy during Zach and Mai's lovemaking.

Mai sat up to clean her crotch. She scooted over and sat beside Karin. Zach was reclining on one arm, facing them. Karin moved to Zach's side and stretched out her body and lay beside him. She rolled over and faced him. He put his arm around her and pulled her to him. Karin was only three inches shorter than Zach. She parted her legs and pushed her crotch against Zach's. His cock slipped easily between her legs. It was still firm. It felt hot against Karin's pussy.

Zach put his face against Karin's. Their lips met. Zach moved his tongue against hers. Karin applied some suction and drew Zach's tongue into her mouth. She played with Zach's tongue, chewing on it lightly with her teeth, and hitting up against his gum with the tip of her tongue, teasing him. Zach 's cock jumped a couple of times in Karen's crotch.

Karin pulled her mouth away. "You like that?"

"You're very good with your tongue," Zach said.

Karin smiled. "So I've been told."

She rolled on her back lying between Zach and Mai.

Very casually, she said to Zach, "Would you like to fuck my mouth?"

Zach was surprised and pleased at the offer. He had had his share of blowjobs. Oral sex was the usual first attempt in most post puberty experimentation. But he had never climbed on a woman's face and fucked her mouth. When a woman blows a man, he usually reclines and the woman performs the task. To pump his cock in a female mouth and be in control? He had never done that.

"Sure."

"OK. I want something in return."

"Oh?'

"I love to fuck. Yours is the biggest, fattest, meanest cock I've ever seen. Come in my mouth. I'll suck you dry. But I want a long wild ride. And remember to save some of that fuckin' black African energy for my Big O."

"That's not a problem."

"I didn't think so. Come aboard and stick that piece of meat in my mouth, big boy."

Mai was astounded by Karin's language. She had never heard such rough talk. It was hard for her to believe that Karin was capable of such lingo. But a strange thing happened. The dirty talk coming from Karin's mouth was stimulating. She was actually getting horny again. She realized she had much to learn.

Zach eagerly straddled Karin's face, his cock still fully erect. The glans was swollen purple. Newly secreted precum dribbled down from the hole in the helmet. His balls hung down behind his cock and bounced under Karin's chin. Karin put her hand around Zach's prick and directed the head toward her open mouth. She licked as bit of precum from the glans. It tasted a little sweet and a little sour, not unlike an Italian dressing. She licked the head a few times to fill Zach with anticipation and then opened her mouth very wide to receive his thick pole. She lightly held his balls in her other hand, just supporting them rather than holding them. Zach knew he was in the hands and mouth of an expert.