Satisfy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonja saw the lights on in Mr. Stone's office. The curtains for his inside glass walls were closed, as they often were when he met with clients or needed privacy. Sonja had never been in Mr. Stone's office alone with the curtains closed. She smiled and felt emboldened at the thought. She promptly marked the arrival of 9:00 with a knock on his door.

She heard his strong voice from behind the door. "Come in please."

Employees across the floor watched as Sonja opened the door, stepped into the office with a smile and closed the door to the inner sanctum.

"Good Morning, Mr. Stone" Sonja said in her most seductive voice, as if she had practiced for the moment.

"Good Morning Sonja," he replied looking handsome from behind his desk wearing one of his many custom tailored Italian suits.

"Shall I lock this?" she asked maintaining her seductive voice while still standing by the door in her overcoat and holding a small purse.

"It won't be necessary," he replied calmly, "unless you prefer."

She slowly turned the key in the bolt lock until she heard it click. "I feel better knowing you have the freedom to examine me without interruption," she said coyly.

"Please come in, take your coat off and have a seat," he said gesturing to the leather chair across from his desk. "There is a lot I would like to accomplish, probably more than we have time for."

"Me too," Sonja answered softly with a slight smile. "We will have plenty of opportunities in the months and years ahead," she added as she strode across the large room toward his desk.

"I like your confidence Sonja," he said admiring how attractive she was.

Sonja set her purse down next to the leather chair and seized the moment to slowly release the three buttons of her overcoat. She reached up to slip the open coat off her shoulders and into her arm. She smiled with satisfaction seeing the surprised look of lusty approval on his face. Sonja gave a small confident wink with her smile as she stood across from his desk in a classy black velvet ultra-mini dress held on only by small spaghetti straps over the shoulders. Her perfect round firm breasts strained the tiny material at the top of the dress and offered suspense that their release in any direction was immanent. The thin lace trim at the bottom of the dress was barely long enough to cover her small tight ass. Long fishnet-covered legs poured out from her dress and down to the sexiest pair of shoes he had ever seen. She watched as Mr. Stone tried to nonchalantly adjust himself behind his desk from his immediate erection.

"May I hang my coat in your closet?" she asked politely feeling confident she had started strong and had Mr. Stone right where she wanted him. "He may think he is the one in control," she thought to herself waiting for an answer. "Natasha won't have a chance when I am done with him."

"Um, yah, yes, help yourself" he stammered, unable to take his eyes off the Latin vision before him. "Feel free, and then take a seat," he added trying to regain composure.

She slowly strode across to the wall closet, taking advantage of every step to sway her velvet covered ass. She hung the coat up, closed the door, and walked across the room as if she were giving a private show on a fashion runway. She leaned forward exposing most of her round brown tits as she slowly lowered herself into the leather chair. The hem of her dress couldn't help sliding up as she sat, exposing a glance of her matching black thong beneath. Sonja crossed her legs. "Well Mr. Stone, shall we begin. I am committed to fulfill everything you have on your mind for our time together."

"Before we begin, I need you to sign this please." Mr. Stone slid a single sheet of paper across his desk toward Sonja. "It is a simple waiver that indicates your willing participation in all that takes place in our interview without coercion or being under duress. It also confirms your same willingness to engage in any similar activity as part of your responsibilities to me in the future as mutually consenting adults."

Sonja read the short statement and smiled as she signed it without reservation. "Bring it on," she said as she slid it back across the desk to him.

"Thank you." Mr. Stone began the interview as professionally as he could. He attempted not to be distracted by her continual glances, posturing and tones of seduction. He couldn't help thinking Sonja might single-handedly be responsible for global warming and massive arctic ice melts. For the first two hours, he drilled her on matters of corporate, contract and other forms of law. It was an intensive exhaustive legal examination just short of the bar exam. He knew whichever candidate he hired would need the qualifications as a top paralegal in the city, if not the country.

Sonja answered the questions with smooth calculated accuracy. Her responses were so confident, they almost begged for harder questions to challenge her. Sonja loved being pushed and stretched intellectually. The competitive challenge always caused her adrenaline to flow and her libido to stir. She often found herself so aroused during law courses, she would secretly finger herself to orgasm while completing exams. The next class to use the room would find Sonja's chair wet on test days.

Time passed quickly for Sonja as she closed in on the second hour of Mr. Stone's relentless legal examination. With every question she became more aroused. She felt her nipples hardening. Her small black thong had been soaked for more than a half an hour, giving little reason to still have it on. Her stomach stirred. She couldn't remember when she wanted to devour anyone more ravenously than Mr. Stone at that moment. Only the desk separated her from what she knew would redefine ecstasy for him.

"Well Sonja," Mr. Stone said as he pushed the papers in front of him to the side, "you have performed very well. I can't imagine anyone answering these questions with more expertise than you have demonstrated. I am very impressed."

"Thank you Mr. Stone," she said with a slight blush. She looked at the clock and realized it was only 11:00.

"We have one final hour remaining for your interview Sonja," he continued. "I told you yesterday that a key part of this examination will be your ability to demonstrate willing dedication."

"Yes sir," she said allowing a smile to escape. She uncrossed her legs, leaned forward assertively, and slowly stood up from the chair. She intentionally refrained from pulling her dress down, allowing the bottom of her wet thong to be exposed to him and the air in the room. "Mr. Stone, how can I demonstrate my complete willingness to meet your every need, request, and desire? What can I do to make you absolutely certain there is nothing you could not ask that I would not willingly do, and surpass your expectations in the process?"

"Just asking the question as you have Sonja, goes a long way. You are very convincing. However, as we have learned in our profession, good intentions and words are nice, but only actions prove what is real."

"Yes sir. I am not here to talk, I am here to prove what is more real than you ever imagined." Sonja felt a drop of moisture from her drenched thong begin to escape down her inner thigh.

"Initiative is going to be an important part of this examination and your potential work here Sonja. I am already convinced you are willing to do anything I ask. What I need to know are the limits, if any, you have for what you are willing to do on your own initiative."

"You want to know how far I will go to please you on my own initiative," she repeated to clarify.

"Yes," he affirmed.

"How can I prove that to you?" she asked.

"For the next hour, you are completely in charge of what happens in this room." Sonja's eyes widened in surprise. "It is the only way for me to know what limitations, if any, you have. You have an hour to use your initiative to prove to me the scope of your willing dedication. Our time for the next hour is yours."

Sonja felt giddy at the invitation. This was better than she could have imagined. "Mr. Stone, I believe nothing shows the scope of a person's willingness more than sex," she asserted, losing no time to seize control. "When it comes to sex, there is no limit to what I won't do." She felt two more drops descend her inner leg.

Sonja confidently walked around Mr. Stone's desk to his chair. He turned it to face her arrival. She took hold of his Italian silk tie and pulled it up, signaling for him to stand. As he did, she planted her lips onto his, giving him a long passionate kiss. He pulled her close. She immediately felt his member growing hard as it pressed against her pelvis. She moved her hands up to gently slide his suit coat off and dropped it on his chair. She loosened his tie and pulled it over his head. Slowly she unbuttoned his white dress shirt as his hands began to travel over her already sensitive body. She pulled off his shirt and undershirt, revealing his strong chest and six-pack stomach. Sonja moaned with pleasure as her hand caressed the muscular landscape.

Sonja felt the left strap of her dress slide off her shoulder. Mr. Stone began to kiss her neck and shoulder while sliding the strap off her right shoulder. Sonja's knees began to buckle from arousal. She moaned with delight. She quickly moved her hands down to unbuckle his belt, unfasten his pants and lower the zipper with experienced mastery. She slid both hands down the inside of his boxers and slowly lowered herself as she lowered his pants to his ankles. Each inch along the way, she kissed the muscular terrain of his chest and abs, stopping briefly to nibble on his nipple.

His large thick eight inch cock bounced up as it was released from his descending pants. Sonja lowered herself to her knees. Her hands quickly worked to remove his shoes, socks and pants, while her mouth couldn't resist consuming the large cock pulsating in front of her.

"Aaaghh!" he cried out.

Her tongue worked like a high speed rotor around his shaft as her warm moist mouth ravenously consumed it up and down her throat. Mr. Stone had never experienced anything like the skills she was putting to work on him. Sonja had waited for this moment and didn't want it to end. Time slowed. She felt his shaft swell and pulsate in her mouth. Her experience told her he was about to blow like a volcano. She enjoyed every stroke. The thought she was in complete control aroused her all the more.

Then it hit her. "Am I really in control?" she wondered as she continued to bury his large shaft between her lips. She pulled her mouth off of him and looked up.

"Aaaghh!" he cried out, "don't stop, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum!"

"Am I really in control?" she asked seductively as she watched the agony on his face.

"If you have to ask, then maybe you aren't sure yourself," he quipped.

She stood up next to him and let her dress slip to the floor. He moaned admiringly at her perfect round breasts, flat stomach, tight ass and long fishnet covered legs leading to the five inch stilettos. She walked around his desk to the purse she left next to the chair. She reached in and pulled out four leather straps she brought for just such an opportunity. She cleared the few papers sitting on his desk then reached across it to take his hand.

"Come up here Lover Boy," she invited. "I'm going to show you there is no limit to what I won't do."

Mr. Stone's sack was engorged and his large cock throbbed in agony. "You're in charge," he said, "eager to have her finish what she started. He sat on his desk and spun his feet around.

"Lay back," she ordered and put your hands over your head." Mr. Stone obliged. He felt a leather strap wrap around his right wrist then felt it cinched down as she tied it to the front leg of his desk. She quickly tied the next strap to his left wrist and secured it to the back leg of his desk. She moved to the other end of the desk and attached a strap to his right leg and anchored it down. She repeated the process with his left leg and secured it to the desk. There was something deeply arousing for Sonja to see him spread out on his desk, naked, aroused, helpless, and completely at her disposal.

"That's better" she said as she walked around the desk to his face. He only smiled. "You look thirsty," she added. "I know I am." She climbed on top of him, positioning her face above his still throbbing cock, and lowering her dripping cunt onto his face. "Drink up," she offered. Sonja smiled as she looked down at his large member begging for attention. She dropped her head with precision, taking his strong member between her lips and forcing it down her throat until it disappeared.

Mr. Stone let out a gasp as he lapped up the juices from her already wet pussy. The faster she pumped his cock down her throat, the faster he consumed her clit with his mouth and tongue. They devoured each other like two shipwrecked islanders who hadn't eaten in a week. He could feel her button get bigger with each pass of his tongue. She moaned as his swollen cock was ready to explode.

Feeling his warm juices ready to flow, she pulled his shaft out of her mouth. He yelled as a large rope of pent-up thick cream exploded across her face. She took his dick back into her mouth and relentlessly pumped the thick creamy jizz down her throat.

The experience of his juices coating her throat put her over the edge. Her hips began to buck as she pushed her neatly shaven bush into his face. Sonja convulsed as she drenched Mr. Stone's mouth and face with her love juices. "Don't stop," she demanded, "don't stop." He began to suck her pussy lips into his mouth and work his tongue over the swollen surface. Sonja's body quaked in rapturous delight, until she collapsed on top of him.

After a moment to catch her breath, Sonja realized she had limited time to prove what she was capable of. She took his softened shaft back into her mouth, confident her tongue action would bring it back to attention.

"Oh," he moaned, "I don't know if I can so soon."

"As I prove what I am capable of Mr. Stone, you will discover new levels of what you are capable of."

He was aroused by her confidence. As she continued her magic with her tongue, his mast began to rise. "Come to mamma," she said in her best Latin voice. She loved the feel of his member swelling in her mouth.

Sonja sat up and turned her body so she now faced him as she straddled his body. She took his enlarged shaft in her hand and lowered her pussy lips to the head of his waiting penis. She aroused herself by stroking her labia with his firm head. Sonja moaned with delight. Without warning she dropped her body onto his, forcing his shaft to penetrate deep into her love box. They both looked up and let out a moan in response.

Sonja slowly picked up speed as she rode him. Her breasts swayed over him. He wanted so badly to reach up and take her swaying tits in his hands, but remained helpless tied to his own desk. She read his mind and began to caress her own tits as she moved up and down on his shaft. She circled her areolas with her fingers and began to pinch her nipples until they were erect and swollen. "You like that Lover?" she asked knowingly.

She felt his arousal began to grow again in the deep recesses of her pussy. Her muscles grabbed him tighter as she began to pump him faster. She dropped her hands to the desk to lean over him as she continued to rock his body. Her tits swung back and forth begging for attention. His thickening shaft rubbed across her love box bringing her close to another orgasm. Her body took over; her head spun with dizziness. "Oh God, oh God." Her pace quickened until she let out a deep breath and her body trembled. Muscles deep inside her pussy grabbed his shaft harder. He began to move his hips up and down, draining her of every drop. Her lubricated pussy continued to take him in, pumping him for all he was worth. Suddenly his body shook violently as juices erupted from the deepest recesses of his body. Tremors rippled through their exhausted bodies.

Mr. Stone lay limp across his own desk, unable to move. Sonja brought her face near to his and began to kiss his lips. She could taste her own juices still on his lips and in his mouth. She kissed him deeply, drinking in all she could capture.

"You are amazing," he said. "I will never forget what has just happened here."

Sonja looked at the clock. It was 11:45. The wheels in her mind began to turn. "Oh Mr. Stone, we still have 15 minutes." He looked up with some surprise that she wanted more. "What I have shown you so far, many are capable of. What I still have for you, few would be willing to attempt." She reached down to begin to massage his spent member. "Mr. Stone, I am now going to prove and demonstrate what real willing dedication is."

Mr. Stone's curiosity began to churn. Sonja brought her leg over his body and stepped off his desk. She walked back over to her purse and retrieved a small bottle of baby oil. She climbed back on the desk and straddled him as she had before. She poured some oil in her hand and began to massage his lukewarm dick. The oil with the mastery of her massage began to do their work. He was aroused by her beauty and determination. To his surprise, his dick began to respond like hardening clay in her hands. He could already begin to feel the arousal stir within him.

"I need you as big as I can get you for what I have next," she said with a smile. She pumped his shaft relentlessly as she massaged the slippery oil into him. "Gawd, I love the way you feel."

Sonja looked at the clock. Time was ticking away. Mr. Stone was again hard as a rock. She poured more oil into her hand and began to massage her own ass. As she lubricated it, she slowly slipped her middle finger in, and then her index finger with it, then her ring finger. She methodically lubricated and prepared her ass for the biggest dick ever to penetrate her back hole. Sonja took his still hard dick in one hand and began to massage the entrance of her ass with it. Watching the clock move close to the final hour, she slowly lowered herself onto his member. Two inches of his shaft disappeared. She rose up, allowing some of his dick to withdraw, only to lower herself further a second time. She moaned as half his dick disappeared into the dark of her bowels. Mr. Stone clinched his fists as the edge of his swollen shaft pushed against the tight walls of her readied ass. Sonja rose up one more time, only to push herself completely down onto his body, impaling her with the entire length of his shaft. They both let out a cry of shared pain and delight.

Sonja slowly began to ride her boss, this time with him deep in her ass. Her muscles involuntarily convulsed, grabbing his dick harder than he had ever experienced. She persisted to rock, gradually picking up speed. She moved into an aggressive steady rhythm. Mr. Stone's head began to spin as the pressure on his dick demanded another orgasm. He could feel the force of juices he didn't know he could still have begin to rise within him. Sonja felt his shaft swelling inside her and saw the effect on his face.

"I want every drop you have left to fill my ass so I will be dripping your cum for days."

The sound of her seductive voice and words put him over the edge. Loads of cum pushed through his aching dick with the force of a fire hose through a straw. Mr. Stone began to buck, ramming his dick further into the willing ass of his employee. Spurts of thick white cream filled deep crevices within her body. Mr. Stone collapsed, completely spent under her. "Oh Gawd," he said breathing hard, "you have completely drained me."

Sonja looked up at the clock. She watched the second hand make its way around to join the other two hands at the twelve. She leaned forward to put her mouth next to her boss' ear. "Mmmmm," she whispered with a smile. "Well, Mr. Stone, in only an hour I have demonstrated there is nothing I won't do. There are no limits to my dedication. There is nothing I am not capable of or not willing to do. With all the force she could muster, she caused her ass muscles to grab hold of his soft cock still deep within her. As you have just experienced Mr. Stone, my ass – literally, my ass belongs to you.