Satisfy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it in your mouth," Natasha ordered. There was nothing Sonja wanted more than to take that massive throbbing cock to suck volumes of his sweet thick cream down her throat. As much as she wanted it, she knew it would be the end of her. Her pelvis began to squirm as the juices deep within her boiled at the thought. "What time is it?" Sonja blurted out again. She wasn't sure how long she could hold it. She needed to make it to the end of the interval.

Mr. Stone glanced at his timer. "Four minutes ten," he answered, "fifty seconds left."

"Oh gawd," she said again, never expecting to find herself this close.

Natasha took Mr. Stone's dick in her hand and lowered it to Sonja's mouth. "Suck it," Natasha ordered. "Suck it like you're under water and need air."

Sonja obliged out of sheer desire. She wanted to feel his cum pouring down her throat. She wanted him to coat her face in his juices. She wanted to watch his body quake as she drained every drop from him.

"Make him cum," Natasha coached. "Make him cum like no one else can."

Sonja loved the feel of his member throbbing in her mouth as she relentlessly worked it with her tongue, between her lips and down her throat. She felt her body giving way to the ecstasy she felt throughout.

Sonja moved to the other end of the desk and took up position between Sonja's long brown legs. Sonja shook when she felt Natasha spread her already sensitive pussy lips, and expose her engorged clit. Natasha ran her tongue up the length of her love box before beginning to circle her thickening clitoris. Sonja's hips began to buck and cold chills covered her body in bumps.

Mr. Stone's head dropped back and he let out a loud groan as he fucked Sonja's face with reckless abandon. He was passing the point of no return. Sonja wanted it from him as much as he did.

Natasha glanced at the timer. Four minutes forty seconds. The final twenty seconds began to pass quickly toward the buzzer. She stroked Sonja's wet pussy again with the tip of her tongue.

"Aaugh" cried the female voice in response from the other end of the desk.

"Mr. Stone," Natasha asked, ready to drop her ace in the hole.

"Oh gawd, don't make me stop," he said ramming his cock down Sonja's skilled throat.

"Oh, don't stop Mr. Stone, Natasha encouraged. "Fuck her like you have always wanted to." Sonja wrapped her lips around Mr. Stones dick harder than ever, sure he was about to unload a massive boon.

"I just wanted to ask if I am really in charge during my interval, and anything I say is law," Natasha asked

"Yes! Yes!" he shouted, simultaneously answering Natasha's question while unloading a large thick rope of cum down Sonja's Latin throat. Sonja gagged from the sheer volume forcing its way down her vocal pipes. She pulled his pulsating cock out of her mouth in an attempt to gasp for air. Two huge blasts of thick white cum covered her gorgeous brown face like curtains covering a window. Sonja took a deep breath and consumed his still firing dick into her throat, hungry to swallow every drop she could drain.

Her hips began to buck violently, barely able to hold her own orgasm back. She couldn't remember when an orgasm had built up so big in her. No one made her feel this way like Mr. Stone. Her head spun with disorienting dizziness. She fought to keep this monster orgasm in the cage. She was so lost in the battle she barely heard Natasha's words.

"I grant a five minute extension to my interval," Natasha declared.

"Aaaaugh" Mr. Stone groaned hearing Natasha's words from behind him. He pulled up. Small deposits of white cream continue to pour out, covering Sonja's chin and neck. Sonja's hips continued to buck, fighting back the orgasm she desperately wanted Mr. Stone to take from her.

It took only a second for the significance of Natasha's declaration to register through the fog in Mr. Stone's mind. He quickly looked over to the clock to see the second hand move from four seconds remaining, to three, to two, to one. His mind quickly flashed back to his own instructions of the tie-breaker. They were kept simple and straightforward. The winner was the first to bring the other to an orgasm. There were only two rules. The first was the two women would alternate five minute intervals where they were completely in charge. Anything they said must be obliged. No appeals. The second rule required compliance by the other to be enthusiastic, willing and eager. Anything less would lead to forfeiture.

"You have five more minutes then Natasha," Mr. Stone confirmed.

Sonja struggled to comprehend what was happening through her dizziness. "That's not fair!" Sonja screamed as she squirmed helplessly on the desk. Her face was covered in his cream; her body convulsed ready to release an orgasm bigger than she thought possible.

"Fair?" Natasha asked calmly, knowing Sonja was about to explode and had no hope of holding back. "I'm surprised to hear that word come from your mouth."

Sonja's heart sank. She knew what Natasha was about to say.

"Losers lose by the rules, Sonja. I will win by rewriting them."

Mr. Stone smiled with pride at Natasha's innovative approach.

"Mr. Stone," Natasha said, "would you slide that massive thick cock of yours down here to give this Latin pussy what it's begging for?"

"You're in charge," Mr. Stone said with a smile.

Sonja squirmed helplessly tied to the desk with the leather wraps she provided from the morning's interview. She regretted boasting to Natasha that she was helpless against Mr. Stone's affection and hard cock. She felt powerless as his sweaty body began to move slowly down her still convulsing body.

"Oh shit, oh shit," Sonja said in anticipation. The feeling of his body against her began to set her off.

Natasha watched as Mr. Stone separated Sonja's wet pussy lips and massaged her open love box with his hardening cock. Sonja's body quaked beneath him in delight. She opened her eyes to see his ripped chest and chiseled face above her. Her tits ached and starved for his attention. She closed her eyes again as she felt everything in her begin to tingle with pleasure. The rise and fall of her pending orgasm over the last five minutes caused a volcanic build up within Sonja. Goose bumps over her body multiplied as he continued to torment her bulging clit.

"God you feel good," Mr. Stone whispered into Sonja's ear as he pushed the entire length of his recovered member deep into her soaked pussy.

"Aaaauugh" she cried as both of her hands clinched into fists. Sonja's hips began to buck wildly with immanent anticipation.

Natasha walked around the desk to Sonja's head. Her eyes were still closed as her hips rocked, begging for Mr. Stone to impale her more deeply. "Let it go," Natasha whispered into her competitor's ear. Sonja opened her eyes when she felt a gentle kiss on her lips from Natasha. Sonja lifted her head to return the kiss more passionately. Natasha enjoyed the taste of Mr. Stone's cum coating her mouth.

Mr. Stone picked up his pace. He began to pound Sonja's pussy, allowing his sack to beat against her ass. He felt another orgasm beginning to rise within him. "I'm going to cum again," he announced. "Gawd, you are going to make me cum again."

With that, Sonja screamed in ecstasy. Her body rocked and convulsed as her juices gushed from the deep recesses of her body. Mr. Stone relentlessly pounded her with increasing speed and force, determined to draw every drop from her. "Don't stop, don't stop" she begged. She raised her head again to passionately kiss Natasha, almost as a subconscious response of gratitude. For more than two minutes, Mr. Stone drilled her. Sonja convulsed with wave after wave of orgasmic relief, until she collapsed beneath him. Her body shook, hypersensitive to his touch.

"Oh, gawd," she said spent and limp, "please stop. I'm done." Mr. Stone obliged, withdrawing before he reached orgasm.

"No your not," Natasha said. Sonja was unable to move. Natasha quickly untied the straps from the desk, leaving the leather around her wrists. She asked Mr. Stone to do the same for the straps around her ankles. For a moment Sonja felt relieved to be released. Her body continued to shake from the attention of the last interval. She stood up at the short end of the desk where her feet had been strapped. She felt dizzy from the size of the orgasm and blood suddenly rushing to her feet. She struggled to balance on her five inch heels. Natasha turned Sonja's body to face the desk. She motioned Mr. Stone to reattach the leather straps to the base of the desk. "Bend over the desk Sonja and lay your arms in front of you," Natasha instructed." Sonja was confused but obliged out of exhaustion. Natasha quickly reattached the first wrist strap to the corner of the desk. Sonja pulled her other arm back, realizing what was happening.

"What are you doing?" Sonja asked. "You already won."

"That's true," Natasha said, "but that doesn't mean we're done."

She grabbed Sonja's arm and pulled it toward the other corner of the desk. Sonja was too spent to resist. Natasha attached the final wrist strap to the desk. Sonja felt her tits pressed into the wet puddle of her own cum as her torso laid spread over the large desk. Sonja's cocky five inch heels raised her round brown ass high in the air.

"I heard you boast about what it felt like to have his big cock fuck your ass and leave you with enough juice to drip for days."

"No, no" Sonya begged. I can't. I am sore; I'm spent. I can't take any more."

Natasha slapped Sonja's bare round ass. "Your tight brown ass disagrees. It looks like it's begging for attention." She slapped it again, then again. "It's begging to be fucked."

"No, please Natasha."

"Now that's not the Sonya I know," Natasha said, slapping it again. "That's not the Sonya who taunted me about her limitless capabilities." Natasha took Mr. Stone's hand and walked him to the side of the desk where Sonja was facing. "See, my new job is to satisfy my boss in every way I can," she boasted. She reached down and took his semi-hard dick in her own hand and knelt down in front of him. With a smile she took his member in her mouth and began to give him a thorough blowjob in front of Sonja's watching eyes. "Gawd this is good," she said as she pulled his long shaft out of her mouth. "It's still coated with your pussy juices." His shaft disappeared back down her throat. Mr. Stone began to moan as his dick hardened in her mouth.

"Faster," he said. She began to bob her head as if in a race to find the last apple in a barrel. "I'm going to cum," he said throwing his head back.

Natasha immediately pulled his cock out of her mouth and stood up, keeping a hold of his dick in her hand. "I think it's ready. Let's take it back here Mr. Stone," she instructed as she walked back to the edge of the desk where Sonja's ass lie waiting. She slapped it again.

"Ouch," Sonja cried.

Natasha slapped it again harder. "Your ass is so round and firm. I've never seen an ass that begs to be fucked like yours." She slapped her again, leaving a red mark on her brown skin. Natasha separated Sonja's red ass cheeks, exposing the flower of her ass.

Mr. Stone was ready to explode in orgasm. The memory of fucking Sonja's willing ass earlier in the day made him all the harder. He remembered the gift of her words "my as belongs to you," and how her willingness to have her ass fucked is what separated her from others. He guided the head of his tool to her waiting hole.

"Oh gawd, Mr. Stone," she begged.

Mr. Stone took hold of Sonja's waist with both hands and positioned his cock at the opening of her ass. "Aaauuugh," he cried as he slowly pushed the full length of his dick into her. Sonja gasped in pain. Her sphincter muscles convulsed around him, taking hold of his member with unimaginable force. He slowly pulled back as she squirmed in painful delight. With one smooth motion, he pushed his entire thick cock into her narrow ass. He began to move back and forth as he had that morning. The pressure around his dick accentuated the pressure growing within it. He gradually increased speed and relentlessly pounded her ass. As the orgasm approached, he grabbed a hold of her waist tighter. Sonja's ass shook in response.

"Fuck her," Natasha said. "Drill her ass to China."

Sonja clinched her fists as Mr. Stone's member thickened with his inescapable orgasm.

"Faster," Natasha ordered.

Mr. Stone's body began to quake. Sonja's ass muscles bore down on his dick, squeezing it like it was kneading bread. The pumping motion of his dick and the massaging abuse it was taking from her ass brought him to an explosive climax. Juices erupted from his dick, filling her bowels with load after load of his thick white cum. His legs weakened and his head spun. He had never given so much in such a short amount of time.

"Don't stop," Natasha demanded. "I want her ass to remember this moment for weeks."

Mr. Stone persisted causing his white cum to spill out down the outside of her ass, until he finally collapsed on top of her.

They laid there for few minutes as Mr. Stone caught his breath. He stood up and withdrew his spent member from her ass. Sonya laid there sore and defeated. Thick white cum dripped from her pussy and ass. The ribbons of cum coating on her face had begun to dry.

"Are we done?" Sonya asked. "Can you untie me so I can go clean out my desk and get the hell out of here?"

"What do you say Mr. Stone? You did say we have the building for the weekend."

Anguish came over Sonja's face like Mr. Stone's cum.

"No thank you," Mr. Stone answered, "Sonja's employment here is done."

Sonja was relieved by his words and the release of the leather straps from his desk. She picked up her blue dress and walked toward the door without putting it on. Mr. Stone unlocked and opened it for her. "I do hope you will consider future employment here when new positions become available," he said with a smile.

Sonja's body ached from the affection she received from him all day. His cum continued to pour from her pussy and ass. Her face was covered and she savored his taste in her mouth. She answered silently with a wink and a smile. She couldn't wait for the opportunity to work for Mr. Stone again. She walked through the door into the darkness of the office.

Mr. Stone closed the door and turned around. Natasha stood naked as a tall ebony vision at his desk. Her smile was bright and her eyes sparkled.

"Congratulations," Mr. Stone said reciprocating Natasha's smile as he walked near her. "I'd like you to stay and work overtime with me all weekend." He looked admiringly up and down the beautiful landscape of her body. "There is so much I would like for us to accomplish before Monday."

"It will be my pleasure Mr. Stone," she answered willingly.

"Carl," he corrected.

"It will be my pleasure Carl."