Satisfy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here is the kicker," Mr. Stone continued. The women turned their attention back to him, surprised there was more. Natasha's pulse quickened. "It will be not enough to simply or begrudgingly do as you are told during the other person's interval. You must respond to any demands with the upmost cooperation, enthusiasm and eager willingness. Any resistance or response short of what looks to me as enthusiastic compliance means an immediate forfeiture. During the other person's interval, you must hungrily seek to satisfy their every desire."

"Oh God," Natasha said to herself, not realizing her words slipped quietly out of her mouth. Her body began to sweat in anticipation.

"Oh God, is right" Sonja repeated with confidence. "Get used to saying that to me as I make you putty in my hands."

Natasha glanced quickly at the door. She resigned herself to the reality that no one was going to leave until someone cums.

"Any questions ladies?"

"No," they both answered.

"Then it's time to see who will begin. Since you picked for our interviews today Natasha, I need Sonja to pick a number between one and ten."

"What number did Natasha pick?"

"Lucky seven," Mr. Stone answered.

"Since I'm going to take her now and take her job, I might as well take everything. I'll take her lucky seven please."

Sonja's arrogance began to stir Natasha's resolve and determination. "That number is the only thing you will take from me tonight," she snapped back. "If she picked seven, then I go first, right?"

"Not this time," Mr. Stone corrected. Six through ten goes first, one through five goes second." Sonja smiled like a team captain winning the coin flip at the Super Bowl.

"We need to begin by having you ladies get more comfortable." Each of you will begin your first interval by removing the other person's clothing. Again, as with all intervals, anything goes. In your interval, your goal is to satisfy the other person by bringing them to orgasmic bliss. When it is the other person's interval, you will enthusiastically satisfy their every desire by your willing cooperation.

Sonja, for the next five minutes, Natasha and the room are yours. Please begin by undressing her and then work your magic." Sonja and Mr. Stone smiled at each other. He tapped the timer on his desk. "You may begin."

Sonja was excited for the opportunity to have Natasha before being declared the winner of the day's competition. Sonja knew how to please a woman. She was aroused by the added pleasure of Natasha's certain defeat by the unavoidable betrayal of her own pussy. She knew Natasha would not be able to resist the magic of Sonja's experienced touch.

Sonja smiled again as she turned to stand in front of her opponent. "I look forward to your full cooperation." Sonja unattached the single button of Natasha's blouse, allowing it to fall open. She reached her hand up to gently caress Natasha's bare breasts. Sonja leaned forward and gently kissed her on her cheek and whispered in her ear. "Relax and enjoy this Natasha. Take it in and allow it to take you." Natasha closed her eyes. Sonja lightly kissed her neck and shoulders. "You are so beautiful," she whispered. "I've fantasized many times about what it would be like to touch your soft skin, to kiss your luscious breasts, to drink the sweet cum from your pussy." Sonja continued to caress Natasha's face and neck with her lips. "I'm so glad for this moment."

Natasha found her resistance weak to Sonja's affection. Goose bumps traveled over her body. Sonja's kisses were tender and authentic. Natasha moaned at the feel of Sonja's fingernails caressing the sensitive nipples of her breasts. Subconsciously she realized the drinks downstairs had erased inhibitions that would normally protect her from being vulnerable to a woman's touch. Instead, she found herself surprised, pleasantly so, that those inhibitions were melting into desire. She knew of Sonja's reputation. Now she was feeling a growing desire to experience it for herself. Natasha leaned her head back to invite the continued affection of Sonja's lips on her neck. Natasha's nipples hardened with arousal from the gentle scraping of Sonja's manicured fingernails.

Sonja was glad to see Natasha's body respond so quickly. "This won't take long at all" she thought to herself. She was tempted to stretch it out as long as she could for the pure enjoyment of it, especially with the added arousal of Mr. Stone watching. It was rare to have a body like Natasha's at her full disposal.

Sonja slipped her hands up to gently help the sheer white blouse off Natasha's shoulders. The vision of Natasha's cum-painted dark breasts made Sonja hungry. Sonja enjoyed the landscape of Natasha's body. She glided her hands around to the zipper in the back of her skirt. Sonja lowered her face and pulled Natasha's body toward her to take one of her full breasts into her mouth. Sonja sucked in as much of Natasha's large tit as she could while massaging its nipple with her skilled tongue. The taste of Mr. Stone's cum on her breast made her own pussy stir.

Natasha moaned again from the attention to her breast. She was tormented by Sonja's fingers on the zipper of her skirt. She pulled herself closer against Sonja, pushing her breast further into her mouth. Natasha felt the zipper to her skirt begin to descend her ass. Sonja slowly pulled Natasha's skirt and thong down her long ebony legs until they landed on the floor around her ankles. Sonja slowly stood up, running her hands up Natasha's legs and ass on her way up. She unclasped Natasha's lacy shelf bra and threw it on Mr. Stone with a laugh.

Sonja took Natasha's ass in one hand while sliding her other hand to her moist groomed bush. She began to finger Natasha with a skillful circular motion. Natasha spread her legs with willing cooperation. Her hips began to rock to Sonja's fingering. Her legs shook from Sonja's touch.

"Ohhhhh," Natasha moaned. "Faster," she begged. She felt her nipples tighten. "Oh gawd, you make me feel so good."

Sonja took one of Natasha's growing nipples in her mouth to massage it between her lips and with her tongue.

The timer clock interrupted with a buzz. Sonja continued to finger Natasha while abusing her nipple with her mouth. "Natasha, the room and Sonja are yours," Mr. Stone said without delay. "You may begin now."

Natasha's head was in a fog from Sonja's touch. She took Sonja's head in her hands and lifted it from her breast. She planted her thick lips onto Sonja's for a long passionate kiss. She had never wanted to kiss another woman before, but Sonja's touch changed everything. Natasha reached up to the small straps holding Sonja's dress on and lowered them over her shoulders while maintaining her zealous kiss. She grabbed the material on each side of Sonja's tight blue dress and pulled it down over her tits and waist. The dress fell to the floor at her feet. Just as she suspected, Sonja had nothing else on under the dress. Natasha's hands moved freely over Sonja's ass and breasts to caress the soft skin of her perfect body.

Natasha moved her hand to Sonja's love box to follow Sonja's example. Natasha had never touched another woman before. However, she knew what she liked, and she knew what Sonja's touch had been doing to her.

Sonja loved the touch of another woman. They were always more gentle than most men she knew. She had dreamed of Natasha's touch. Natasha fingered Sonja relentlessly. She also took advantage of her round breasts and firm ass. "If I am going to lose," Natasha thought to herself, "then at least I can make sure Sonja will remember I was here." Time flew much too quickly for Natasha. The buzzer marked the end of her interval. She knew she was about to be putty in Sonja's hands.

"Sonja, the room is yours again. You may begin."

Sonja immediately pulled Natasha's fingers from her pussy and licked them in her mouth. "Gawd I taste good," she said with a smile. "Sit down in the leather chair," Sonja demanded. "Move your ass to the front edge, lean back and spread your legs for me," Sonja instructed losing no time.

Natasha obliged and knew what was coming. She sat at the edge of the soft leather chair, leaned back and spread her own pussy lips with her fingers in an effort to help.

"Very nice," Sonja complemented. She kneeled in front of the leather chair between Natasha's legs. Sonja leaned forward to kiss Natasha's breasts before descending her abdomen with small kisses along the way. Natasha's fingers continued to hold her own pussy lips open to welcome the arrival of Sonja's skilled tongue. Sonja's tongue gently and skillfully travelled the length of Natasha's love box to become familiar with it. Natasha's body immediately began to respond.

Sonja enjoyed Natasha's response and willingness to be lost in the ecstasy of her caress. She also inspired herself knowing she still had the touch. "Lay back and relax Natasha," Sonja paused to whisper. "I am going to take you where only a woman can."

Watching Sonja descend on Natasha's naked body was too much for Mr. Stone. He unzipped his pants and began to stroke his hardening cock.

Natasha moaned loudly as she felt Sonja's face move back into her lap. The magic of Sonja's tongue felt so good. "Harder," she begged. "Oh, please don't stop."

Sonja had no intention of stopping. She was determined to have Natasha buzz before the clock. Sonja used every trick and touch she had learned over the years from the women she had taken – and had taken her.

Natasha's entire body began to quiver. "Oh gawd," you are doing it," she yelled. "It has never felt like this. Don't stop!" Natasha was lost in another world. The whole room began to spin around her. She raised her hips to push her love box harder into Sonja's face. Her arms and legs tingled with increasing intensity. "Oh gawd, oh gawd!" Natasha was almost at the breaking point. Sonja's skill was about to take her past the point of no return. It felt so good.

"Buzzz"

"Oh gawd no!" Natasha cried. Her body convulsed.

"I don't have to stop," Sonja offered.

"Natasha," Mr. Stone said still gently rubbing his cock, "the room and Sonja are yours. You may begin now."

Natasha quickly got up, feeling dizzy from her immanent orgasm. Sonja felt her own juices begin to stir as she watched Natasha ready to give. "I have you, my dear Natasha. You may have never been with a woman before," she said, "but all I will need is 30 more seconds and you won't be able to restrain yourself."

Natasha's legs shook as electric shocks continued to jolt her pussy from Sonja's affection. Sonja's words landed hard. Natasha knew they were true. She was surprised by how helpless she felt against Sonja's insatiable appetite and expertise. No one in the room had any doubt she would quickly be reduced to a puddle in the hands of Sonja at the next interval. All restraint was gone.

Suddenly an idea flashed across Natasha's mind. She glanced down at the leather restraints still lying at the base of each desk leg where Sonja had left them that morning. "I should have thought of that before," she reprimanded herself. "That last interval was too close for comfort." Natasha continued to squeeze the muscles in her pussy to keep herself from drenching the carpet beneath her, and losing everything.

"Up on the desk and lay on your back," Natasha ordered with renewed confidence.

"I like this," Sonja willingly complied. Natasha quickly secured Sonja's arms to each leg with the leather straps at one end of the desk. "You have five minutes to give it your best shot girl," Sonja taunted as she enjoyed the feeling of her wrists becoming immobilized against the wood. "That's all you have left."

Natasha moved around to the other side and secured Sonja's legs tightly to the desk. "You like that, don't you?" Natasha asked with a smile. Sonja didn't answer, but her face gave her away. The competitive confidence of a sure victory heightened Sonja's arousal from the feeling of leather around her wrists and ankles.

Natasha began to walk around the desk, lightly stroking Sonja's body with her fingers. As she walked along the length of the desk, she ran her fingers up Sonja's leg, allowing her tips to move along her inner thigh. Sonja's leg twitched and opened slightly to accommodate. She paused long enough to allow her fingertips to gently massage the lips of Sonja's moist pussy. Natasha spread the lips wide with her index and ring finger, allowing her middle finger free access to her swollen clit. She gently caressed it. Sonja instantly responded, demonstrating how sensitive it was from the last interval. "Nice," Natasha said in a calm unhurried voice.

Sonja was surprised to feel Natasha's hand leave her box and continue to move up her body. Natasha lightly passed her hand over Sonja's firm brown abdomen and stopped again over Sonja's left breast. "So pretty," Natasha complemented. She slowly began to roll Sonja's erect nipple between her thumb, index and middle finger. Sonja first responded with a gentle moan. Natasha watched as Sonja's nipple continued to tighten and grow between her fingers. Sonja felt the effect throughout her body and began to arch her back as if to raise her tits in encouragement. Natasha squeezed Sonja's nipple harder and rolled it farther between her fingers in each direction.

Sonja's body instantly reacted, dropping her body back again to the desk. The pressure of Sonja's lowered body caused her tit to be stretched as Natasha kept hold of it where it was. "Ouch," Sonja complained softly, "gentle." Natasha smiled as she cruelly applied more pressure to the nipple of Sonja's stretched tit and rolled it even farther between her fingers. Sonja's nipple began to swell as blood flowed to the source of pain. "Ouch you bitch!" Sonja yelled.

"Ah, ah Sonja," Natasha replied with a devilish smile, "I need willing cooperation. Tell me you like it. Tell me you want me to squeeze your nipple harder."

Sonja hesitated. Natasha squeezed her nipple hard between your fingers. "Tell me slut, or you can forfeit right now."

"Squeeze it bitch," Sonja complied. "But it's nothing compared to what I am going to do to you."

"Ah, ah, enough of that," Natasha said applying a vice grip to Sonja's nipple between her fingers again. "Tell me you want it harder."

"Squeeze me harder," Sonja again complied. "Squeeze it so I feel my victory for days."

Natasha enjoyed rolling Sonja's nipple until her tit was stretched farther than she had ever experienced. Sonja squirmed in pain, unable to get away from the restraints. Natasha looked across Sonja's body to her untouched breast. "Your other tit looks neglected. Tell me you want me to suck it."

"Suck my tit Natasha," Sonja complied hoping it would bring relief to the abused tit between Natasha's fingers.

"You want me to suck it so you feel your victory for days?"

"Gawd yes," Sonja answered willingly. "Suck me hard."

Keeping the nipple of the captive tit between her fingers, Natasha leaned over Sonja's body. She placed her mouth over Sonja's untouched nipple and began to suck it into her mouth as if she were trying to draw thick milkshake up a long straw. Sonja squirmed again from the pain. Natasha felt Sonja's body move under her in response. She simultaneously sucked Sonja's nipple back and forth in her mouth while rolling the other between her fingers.

Sonja shrieked. The abuse to her nipples felt like time had slowed. It was also intensely arousing.

"Tell me you want to feel your nipple between my teeth."

"Bite me," Sonja said in compliance, with a double entendre. Immediately Sonja felt her nipple being scraped between the front of Natasha's upper and lower teeth.

"Aaaugh," she cried out. Natasha sucked most of Sonja's round tit to the back of her mouth. She used her tongue to position her nipple between her back molars. "Oh gawd," Sonja gasped. She knew what was coming. Natasha's back teeth slowly began to close, capturing Sonja's engorged nipple in between. Sonja's soft nipple felt like a chewy gummy bear between Natasha's molars.

Natasha enjoyed the sensation of Sonja's sensitive flesh between her teeth and having her in her complete control. She slowly gnawed Sonja's nipple, savoring the way it felt and how Sonja's entire body squirmed in response. "Mmmmm," that was good." Sonja couldn't deny the pain for her was both agonizing and arousing.

Natasha continued up Sonja's body and lowered her mouth to Sonja's ear. "It's time to stop playing games," she whispered with a smile. "I am now going to make your body convulse uncontrollably with wave after wave of explosive orgasms until you are drained of everything in you."

"In your dreams," Sonja said defiantly.

Natasha began to gently kiss Sonja's neck. Cold chills began to appear across Sonja's body. "Hmmmm," Natasha said, "you like that as much as I did."

"How much time is on the clock?" Sonja blurted.

"Three minutes in," Mr. Stone said as the time keeper. "Two minutes left." Sonja's body began to squirm.

"Plenty of time," Natasha whispered with rising confidence. Sonja felt things shifting in the competition. Something was different in Natasha tone. She had heard it before when Natasha clinched court cases with impenetrable legal strategies. "I've been listening very carefully to you Sonja. You told me nothing makes you cum like seeing Mr. Stone's large white cock devouring every crevice of your body. And you boasted that nothing makes him cum like seeing your naked body ready to take his dick any way he wants. What a perfect time to prove both," Natasha said with a smile.

Natasha looked over to Mr. Stone. His face and the large piece of meat in his hand showed his willing interest. "Mr. Stone," Natasha asked, "am I really in control of everything in this room?"

"Yes you are," he answered, "for the next minute forty five."

"Would you please quickly get undressed and step over here please?"

"No!" Sonja cried out, "no!" She watched Mr. Stone oblige and begin to take his shirt off, exposing his familiar tan muscular stomach.

"Careful," Natasha warned calmly, "you know the rules. Anything less than hungry cooperation will lead to disqualification. Let's be hungry, shall we?"

Mr. Stone leaned over to take off his shoes then began to unbuckle the belt of his pants. Sonja turned her head to look the other way, trying to prevent her body from responding to the vision of his muscular body.

"Look at him Sonja." Natasha demanded. "Turn your head and look at him. You know you want to." Sonja turned her head back toward where Mr. Stone was disrobing. She turned just in time to see his pants and boxers drop to the floor. Her entire body flushed at seeing him, just as she had that morning.

"Oh gawd," she said again as she saw him begin to walk toward her.

"Mr. Stone, join her on the desk and please straddle her face" Mr. Stone climbed atop his desk. He straddled her head, sliding the bottom of his bent legs under her arms. He sat back lightly on her chest so his engorged sack and member were positioned inches from her face. She could feel his hard long dick pulsating at her mouth.

Sonja became ravenous from the smell of the precum moistening the head of his shaft. She felt possessed by an insatiable desire to consume his member in her mouth. Helpless, her body began to take over. Her nipples ached as they tightened and rose, despite the abuse they had taken. The entire darkness around her nipples now stood at attention on the beautiful rounded mounds of her perfect tits. She felt her stomach clinch and churn within. Her hips began to rock as she felt her juices involuntarily move and stir within her from the arousal. Her body was taking over like Pavlov's dog. The thought of Mr. Stone having his way with her again rang her bell.

Natasha relished seeing Sonja out of control. What she revealed before they walked into the room was true. Just seeing his muscular body come toward her brought her to immanent orgasm.