Satisfy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned in the delight for how his hot engorged member felt between the coolness of her whipped cream coated breasts.

"Fuck my tits," she said in her soft sultry voice. "Fuck them like I know you love to do," she demanded. She felt his shaft begin to move up and down the length of her sternum. She pushed her full round tits tighter around him.

"Oh damn," he said in response. The warm softness of her skin, the coolness of the cream, and her awareness of what turned him on took him over the edge.

"Faster, she said, pushing the mass of her tits together as hard as she could. "Faster! Cover me with your hot cream," she begged. Her teasing and delays had caused his orgasm to build up like a volcano. He passed the point of no return.

"Oooohhhhh" he cried out as a thick long ribbon of cum shot from between her tits. The force of the initial load caused the wide airborne stream to travel past her neck and land as a thick broad across her face.

"Yes," she said, "faster. I want it all."

Mr. Stone continued to pump her tits relentlessly. The whipped cream served to lubricate her cleavage and allowed him to drill her tits with reckless abandon. Every pass unloaded a new covering on her face and tits.

"Don't stop," she begged. "I want to be covered in your juices." His white cum decorated her ebony skin in patterns like a zebra. When she felt exhaustion begin to slow his pace, she moved lower in the chair to take his wet dick deep into her mouth. He moaned feeling his cream covered dick between her succulent lips. She took over the pumping action, determined to drain him again with another orgasm.

Natasha's tongue worked the head of his shaft as her lips took his member down her throat. She bobbed on his dick with an insatiable hunger. It only took a few minutes before cold chills began to cover his body and his hips began to buck against her face.

"Oh gawd Natasha, oh gawd Natasha, you're going to take it again." Natasha sucked harder, forcing his member deep against the back of her throat. "Oooohhhhh sssshhhhiiiitttt!" His hips thrust forward, slamming against her. She felt warm thick bullets of cum shoot into her mouth and down her pipes. She took his ass in her hands and continued to pump his cock in and out of her mouth. She tightened her lips to prevent any escape. He would be done when her thirst was quenched.

Mr. Stone collapsed on top of her. Their bare skin lay against the soft leather of the chair. She enjoyed softly caressing his ribbed abdomen and lightly massaging his softened dick in her hand. He caressed and kissed her soft tits. Her black nipples felt good as he rolled them between his fingers. They laid there for five minutes enjoying the intimacy of the quiet moment.

"I have to have you in me," she whispered. "I need to feel what it's like to have your thick cock own me," she begged. "I've fantasized about it so many times. Make my dreams come true Mr. Stone."

Mr. Stone was surprised to feel his body respond so readily to the invitation. He rose to the occasion. He knew it everything to do with Natasha's sultry voice, enticing invitation and irresistible body. There was something special about her magic. "Carl," Mr. Stone said, "please call me Carl."

Natasha smiled relishing in a small victory. Natasha slipped out of the chair and kneeled on the floor in front of him. She pulled Mr. Stone's athletic legs toward her and took his half stiff member into her mouth. She unleashed her tongue and lips on his dick that had been punished by these two women all day. She instantly felt it begin to grow hard, long and firm. She pulled her thick lips off and instructed him to sit back in the chair.

Carl glanced at the clock, hoping time would stop. Natasha's gaze followed his. There were only ten minutes left in the hour. Natasha slid her body up his muscular frame and straddled him in the chair. She took his firm member in one hand while opening her pussy lips with the other. She slowly massaged her love box with the massive head of his cock before plunging it deep within her. They moaned in unison harmony as her body descended onto his. The muscles within her pussy squeezed and massaged the welcome intruder as she rhythmically raised and lowered herself above him. She had dreamed of this moment many times. Up to now, she had only been able to imagine the feeling of him making love to her. The feeling of him inside her exceeded any wet dream she had ever had.

"Oh Carl, I'm going to cum again." The tingling in her body caused her to increase her speed. Carl reached up and massaged her tits in his hands. He enjoyed how her soft firm dark skin filled each hand. Natasha threw her head back. Carl took each nipple between his fingers to give them a gentle knead. "Squeeze them Carl, squeeze them harder." Carl obliged. "You're going to make me cum!" He squeezed and rolled her large thimble-sized black nipples between his fingers. "Yes! Yes!" Natasha's body quaked on top of him. Cold chills covered her body as wave after wave of her most intense orgasm sent ripples throughout her vibrating body.

Carl watched Natasha's body rock and tremble in ecstasy. Her tits shook and her body convulsed as her pussy relentlessly pounded his dick. Carl's body responded with lusty abandon. He could feel the pleasure of her wet pussy's siphoning work on his hard dick. His head began to spin. They both looked at the clock. They were a minute past the hour. Time was up. They smiled at each other without any intention of stopping. Carl fingers dug into the leather of the chair as his orgasm erupted within her. He thrust his hips to ram thick deposits into her. Natasha rode with an insatiable thirst to drain him of everything he had. When she was done, Carl's spent body lay limp under her. Natasha fell forward exhausted, smothering his face with her ample tits. They basked in each other's arms to catch their breath.

"Mmmmm," Natasha hummed. She slowly got up from the chair, releasing his softened dick from her cum filled pussy. Her lips touched his, giving him a small kiss. "I am willing and able," she whispered in her familiar sultry voice.

"Yes you are," he agreed in a soft voice.

Natasha pulled her white thong and red skirt up her long legs. She turned her back to Carl and asked for help with the zipper. She was fully capable herself, but thought he would enjoy the sight of sealing her tight black ass in the red leather. She wrapped the shelf bra under her tits and slipped her sexy blouse over her head. She picked up her small basket, leaving the remaining two strawberries and whipped cream for him. "See you at five," she said as she strode across the large office toward the door. She felt confident about her interview and wondered how it compared to Sonja's.

"Sonja may have made the first impression," Natasha thought to herself, "but I have certainly left the last one." She turned the bolt lock, opened the door and looked back over her shoulder toward Carl. His body remained molded in the soft leather chair; his eyes were riveted on her. She smiled at him, walked through the door and closed it behind her.

Chapter Four - Deliberations

Natasha walked to her desk, more out of habit than purpose. The office was almost vacant and dark. It was late Friday afternoon at the end of a difficult week for Jacobson and Cox. Natasha sat down and let out a deep sigh. She could feel her pussy still quivering from the last hour of attention. She felt good. The small digital clock on her desk read 4:16.

"45 minutes," she thought to herself. Her body felt good, but her mind couldn't help wondering if she had been good enough. Her mind replayed the ecstasy of the last hour. She smiled as she relived it in her mind.

"You look hot!" Sonja's words startled Natasha.

"What are you doing here?" Natasha looked up at Sonja standing next to her desk. She was showered, confident and refreshed. She looked sexy in a small blue mini dress and her five inch black heels from the morning.

Sonja smiled seeing the drying evidence of Natasha's rendezvous with Mr. Stone on her hair, face and exposed chest.

"Buy you a drink beautiful?" Sonja asked. "You look like you can use one."

"What?" Natasha asked surprised.

"Why not? We're both here," Sonja answered. "We've both made our case and done what we can. It's now in the hands of the jury. We can spend the next 40 minutes sitting here in the dark or go to the bar downstairs. My treat."

Natasha paused to contemplate her sexy rival's invitation. Sonja was dressed to kill. The look in her eyes said she was ready to fuck an army if the opportunity presented itself. Sonja's tiny royal blue dress exposed most of her cleavage and was just tight enough to support her round tits without a bra. Natasha doubted the material of Sonja's short dress would have fully covered her ass if it wasn't for the lift of her five inch heels. She was also sure Sonja was wearing nothing between her naked body and the shiny blue material of her short dress.

"So how 'bout it beautiful. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Couldn't hurt," Natasha said as she stood up to accept the invitation. She felt two drops of Mr. Stone's cum escape her pussy and descend the inside of her thigh.

Eyes turned as the African and Latin bombshells walked through the doors of the popular sports bar on the first floor of the Jacobson & Cox building. The Friday evening early bird business was brisk. Sports channels on multiple televisions competed with the sounds of loud music, laughter and conversations around the room. Natasha and Sonja slipped into a small vacant booth in back and ordered two large martinis on special. Their first moments in the booth together felt awkward. Neither could have imagined what this day would hold for them when they walked into work the day before. Curiosity and admiration ricocheted silently between them. They both downed the first martini and ordered another.

Half way through the second drink, awkward nervousness gave way to more relaxed curiosity. "It looks like it went well for you," Sonja said to break the ice of what they were both curious about.

Natasha realized residual from Mr. Stone's cum bath must still be visible. She immediately ran her fingers through her long hair and felt the thick strands of his cream still highlighting her dark mane. She looked down and saw patches of whipped cream mixed with his cum drying like semi-transparent off white paint on her dark breasts. She would normally feel embarrassed. Instead, she felt a sense of accomplishment and pride, sitting across from Sonya. His cum on her body felt like Olympic medals. Natasha ran her middle finger through one of the patches of cum with whipped cream on her breast. She seductively licked her finger clean before sucking it into her mouth. "It did," Natasha answered as images of her last hour with Mr. Stone played through her mind like a slide show. She smiled. "It really did."

They both finished their martinis and ordered a third. Natasha felt the buzz of the drink. The only thing she had since breakfast was her pre-appointment Merlot.

Sonja could feel her competitive juices begin to boil. It was torture to sit across from Natasha's dark body decorated by Mr. Stone's love cream. She thought she had drained him dry in a way that would take days for him to recover. The amount of cum on Natasha's body either said a lot about him, or even worse, about Natasha.

"The memory of it will be a nice consolation prize for you," Sonja taunted. "You may not want to wash it off since it's the last of it you will be getting."

Natasha smiled knowing Sonja must have felt threatened.

"Anything you did couldn't touch what I gave him and how I left him," Sonja continued to boast. "I spent him like a five dollar bill at Tiffany's. When I was done, I needed more but there was nothing left of him."

"Apparently there was," Natasha answered. She ran her finger again across her frosted breast and stirred it into her martini. "It's amazing how far I could stretch that five dollar bill. My pussy is still dripping his cum." She took another sip of her clouded martini.

Sonja's eyes squinted like staring down a gun slinger in a gun fight. "I bet your ass is still dry," she said arrogantly. Natasha looked up surprised at Sonja's words. Sonja knew she landed a blow. "In one hour I sucked his cock dry," Sonja boasted. "Then I fucked him until my pussy overflowed with his thick cum. Before he could realize what was happening, I lowered my tiny oiled ass on his broad long dick and rode him like Paula Revere. My ass muscles massaged and punished him until stream after stream of his thick cum filled my ass. I told him I wanted my ass to drip his juices for days. I have never felt anything hurt so good."

Natasha sat speechless at Sonja's graphic description.

"I discovered that nothing makes me cum faster than just seeing his large white cock coming for me, let alone doing its magic in every crevice of my body. I am wet now just thinking about it. What makes me even hotter is knowing what he does to me is nothing compared to what I do to him. He is putty in my hands when he sees my naked body body ready to take his dick any way he wants."

Natasha knew Sonja was trying to psyche her out with her trash talk. She also realized how true Sonja's words might be with her unquenchable willing lust. Natasha looked at her watch. "It's time."

Chapter Five – The Verdict

The elevator opened to the twelfth floor of the Jacobson & Cox building. The floor was vacated and dark, except for the light in the glass office across the room. The two women stepped out of the elevator and walked together toward the light. Sonja felt confident in her nervousness, like waiting for a jury to give the obvious verdict after a case argued so convincingly the other party refused rebuttal. Natasha felt more nervous. Sonja's bold announcement in the bar made her uneasy.

Sonja arrived a step ahead of Natasha and knocked on the familiar door.

"Come in."

Sonja opened the door and they walked in. The large window behind Mr. Stone's desk was filled with the moonlit night sky and lighted nightscape of the city. Remnants of the day's interviews remained strewn around the room. Sonja's leather cuffs lay under the desk at the base of each leg. Natasha's remaining two chocolate covered strawberries waited in the dish on the small table next to the half-empty can of whipped cream. Both women smiled from the memories they conjured up. Mr. Stone sat casually waiting for them on the outside edge of his desk, closest to them. His coat was off, tie was loosened, and shirt sleeves rolled up. The two women walked across the room and stopped a few feet from him. They stood next to each other like two beauty queen contestants waiting to hear who will be crowned.

"You both have proven very impressive today, as I expected. Unfortunately the competition has been fierce and we have reached a stalemate." Sonja was shocked at the announcement. Natasha let out a deep sigh of relief. She still had a chance, however small it was.

"So," he continued to explain, "the only way I know to break a tie is overtime. I have no choice but to have you compete against each other in a sudden death tie-breaker. As you did earlier, you will compete by demonstrating the scope of your skills and willing dedication. The competition will not stop until we have a winner. Any questions?"

"What is the competition?" Sonja asked out of eager curiosity.

"I don't believe that should matter," Mr. Stone answered. "The question is, are you willing to do whatever it takes to get and keep this job?"

"No question," Sonja answered quickly, with a strong game face.

Butterflies stirred within Natasha. She still felt fatigued from her "interview" and dizzy from the drinks. She envied how refreshed Sonja looked after her afternoon of rest. "Yes I am," Natasha answered with less conviction. "How long will the competition last?"

"That will be up to you two. When I close the door, no one will leave until we have a winner," Mr. Stone explained. "It is Friday afternoon. We have all night and all weekend before anyone else will be in the building." Natasha's heart sank with exhaustion at the thought. "But," he continued, "having experienced what I have of the two of you today, I would be surprised if it takes that long. Ultimately it will be up to you."

Sonja saw her advantage. "Great!" she said. "Let's close the door and get this competition underway" she said looking over to Natasha, "no matter how long it takes."

"Are you in?" he asked Natasha.

"I'm in," she said regaining her resolve. "Let's do this."

Mr. Stone smiled as he stood up from the edge of his desk, walked across the room and closed the door. Each of their hearts skipped a beat when they heard the sound of the familiar bolt lock turn and the key removed. He walked to the small open safe behind his desk. They watched as he placed the key on the top shelf, closed the safe and turned the dial. Adrenaline pumped through their bodies. Neither had any idea what would be asked; both stood with new determination to win, whatever the cost. Mr. Stone returned to the outer edge of his desk in front of Sonja and Natasha.

"OK ladies. You both demonstrated equal competency, skill and expertise in legal matters today. Your interviews were very impressive on your ability as paralegals. Certainly your records already speak for themselves. I don't believe it would be productive or interesting to pursue these matters further, especially on a beautiful Friday evening like this."

Both women showed some relief.

"This leaves the more interesting matters of your expertise in satisfying relationships and willing dedication. I have come up with a simple competition for you. I call it 'Satisfy.'"

"I see where this is going," Sonja interrupted with excitement in her voice.

"Maybe," Mr. Stone corrected, "and maybe not." The two women looked at each other curiously, then back at him. Their suspense was beginning to grow. "You have each more than demonstrated your ability to satisfy me in numerous ways on your own. I don't know if I will ever be the same." Each woman smiled at the compliment, believing he was especially talking about her.

"You are fiercely competitive and talented. Because of that, I have decided to keep the competition as simple as possible – nothing complicated that can be contested. I also believe it will be best to have the fewest ground rules possible. Keep it simple. Whoever wins, wins. Agreed?"

"Agreed," both women answered unison. The suspense was killing them.

"This competition is simple and straightforward. Again, it is called Satisfy. That is your goal. I want to know who can make the other reach orgasm first." The two women looked at each other. Shock and fear filled Natasha's face. She had never been nor had any interest in other women. Sonja returned the look with a victorious smile like a poker player who had just been dealt four aces. Rumors of Sonja's infamous negotiation conquests included dozens of satisfied women.

"The winner today will be decided as the first woman to bring the other to an orgasm. It's that simple. To do this, you will each have five minute intervals where you are in control. I will keep the time. During your interval, you are completely in charge of everything that happens in this room. Whatever you say goes. There will be no questions, no hesitations, no refusals, no appeals and no exceptions, period."

The two women again looked at one another, sizing up their competition and the unexpected challenge that lay before them. Sonja smiled knowingly with her confident game face. She began to admire Natasha's body with new interest and strategy. She relished the thought of having complete control of her gorgeous black landscape. She was determined to bring her to an orgasmic ecstasy that would leave her melted in a puddle of her own juices.