Sharing a Secret Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

"Tell you what, you let me see yours, and I'll let you see mine...and no one needs to know we did this," she told me.

Maybe I should have known better. But I certainly wasn't thinking very clearly at the time. The way I saw it, a little innocent flirtatious teasing would be worth it if Chris would then drop the subject. "Deal?"

"Deal!" I said just as quickly, and then removed my hand.

"So? Stand up so I can see it at least," she added, now doing so herself, though as she did, she then yanked the tee shirt she was wearing up and over her head. Now standing completely naked before me.

I stood, my dick sticking straight out, if not even more so than it had been.

"I thought you said you weren't interested in a guys cock anymore," I told her as she focused her gaze on my shaft.

"Ah ha!" She said grinning at me.

"Fuck!" I said simply. I had no place to go.

**

She stood there fondling her breasts in front of me, though seconds later her hand dipped down between her legs as she continued fondling herself there too, a bit more openly now.

"Chris..."

"So, did it turn you on listening to us?"

"Chris..." I said again a little more firmly this time, though I continued to stand there with my dick sticking out.

"Come on Trish's daddy...tell me, so did it? Did it turn you on, just a little maybe?"

For as far back as I could remember, Chris had always referred to me by that name, "Trish's daddy." I had liked hearing it at the time, thought it was cute, and yeah...maybe even a little sexy when she said it. At the moment however, I wasn't so sure. The problem was, I was turned on...becoming even more so the longer I stood there watching this young, beautiful woman, who god help me...looked a lot like my own daughter as she stood there playing with herself. Hands now spreading her lips a part so that I could see them clearly, see the wet moisture that was obviously pooling there inside her.

"Come on Trish's daddy...stroke it for me, let me see you play with your cock," she asked.

"Chris, we really shouldn't..."

"No one needs to know, besides...we're just watching one another, not touching each other," she argued, though I failed to see the logic in that. "Come on...please? For me? Watch me while I watch you," she pressed as she slipped a finger inside herself, then withdrawing it, licking it off, sucking it like I could imagine her sucking my cock.

"Ok," I said softly, giving in to heaven only knows what here."

"That's better," she seemed to purr once again fingering her slit, her hand coming back up to tweak the hard pointed nipple of her young supple breast. I stood there in front of her now slowly stroking my cock. Doing so had the desired effect on me she'd been hoping for obviously. "Oh yeah, that's nice...really, really nice. It's so big and so hard, I bet that would feel really, really good inside my pussy."

"Chris..." I said slowly drawing out her name. She giggled, don't worry Trish's daddy, I'm just thinking out loud, fantasizing a little here is all. Same as I'm sure you were last night. You were weren't you?" she asked.

Under the circumstances, I saw no point in trying to deny that. "Yeah...I did," I said simply.

"So, what did you think about? While you stood there listening to us, listening to Trish lick my pussy, and then me, licking hers...did that excite you? Did you cum?"

I saw no point in telling her I came long before they'd obviously switched off and done that. Though now, there I stood, jerking myself off, once again imagining Chris licking my daughter's wet hot cunt...and then me doing the same to both of them.

"Yes...eventually," I told her already feeling the sensation of wanting to do so again.

"So would you like that?"

I was already hovering on the edge.

"Like what?"

"Watching us, watch us lick one another, maybe even the two of us licking you." Chris was truly frigging her own clit now, my eyes glued to her doing that, hearing her words but unable to sort out my emotions on what she'd just said. "Our tongues, lapping up and down your cock together, me sucking your balls perhaps, Trish, sucking your hard stiff prick."

"Oh fuck...Chris, you...you shouldn't be saying that," and me...so fucking close now, about to toss one hell of a load any second now, which I knew I damn well would too.

"Gonna cum for me? Come for us?" she asked, my knees already starting to buckle, one hand down on the kitchen table for support as I stood fisting my cock furiously now, watching Chris as she stood there doing the same.

"Us?" I finally asked, confused, bewildered though I could already sense the intensity of my orgasm beginning. Which is when I suddenly felt an entirely different hand on my cock, looking down at myself, for a moment wondering if I was tripping out, if Chris had somehow managed to slip something into my coffee or something. It had to be some sort of a hallucination, and then she spoke.

"Come daddy...come, go ahead, squirt it for me...for us," she urged.

**

For a brief moment in time, I felt like I had somehow escaped the confines of my own body. Standing there looking down at myself, having grown a third hand, and then letting go. Watching this new hand, this feminine hand suddenly wrapping itself around my cock, stroking it up and down, ever so slowly, ever so sensually. And then on top of all that, the sound of my own daughter's voice urging me to cum.

It was like watching it all happen in slow motion. Seeing her hand, turning to look into her almost angelic like face. Her smile, wickedly devilish yes, but still that smile I had so come to adore. And then beyond that, her nudity. Her full perfect breasts, nipples all crinkled, amazingly hard, stiff and erect. The bareness of her pussy, a pleasant surprise that now would forever remain within my memory banks, changing the criteria I had only once allowed myself to think upon. And even as I began to squirt, my semen exploding from the tip of my cock, shooting off into god knows where, she continued smiling, jacking...milking my prick, urging me on.

"Come daddy, yes...come squirt it for me, squirt it all out...shoot your juice for me daddy, shoot it...shoot it...shoot it!"

**

I don't remember sitting down, but obviously I had. Spent, emotions now a flood of guilt, remorse, fear, and yet still uncontrollable excitement and pleasure too as I continued to throb, my prick not yet flaccid as though refusing to do so.

"Well you were right Chris. I didn't think it would work, but it did," Trish said now sitting down beside me. "Good thing we didn't bet." She then turned towards me, her hand coming up to my face, brushing away a lock of hair that had fallen down into my eyes. "I'm sorry daddy, but I didn't know how else to raise the subject."

"What? What subject?" I finally said more or less collecting myself.

"Well you see daddy, it's like this. I don't want to be a virgin any more, and I think I'm old enough to make that decision for myself. But...I want it to be with someone who knows what they're doing too, not some kid who will hurt me, or ruin my very first time for me. And I want it to be with someone I love, someone I care about. I want it to be you!"

I was speechless, flabbergasted to say the least. "Trish, we can't...we shouldn't...it's just not possible. I'm sorry!"

"So...you'd rather I let some other guy do it then, is that what you're telling me?"

"No! Of course not! I'd rather that you wait...wait until the right guy comes along."

"I've been waiting...for a very, very long time now daddy. And I've always known who the right guy was. I just didn't know how to approach you about it, until now." I looked past her at Chris.

"The two of you were in on this from the beginning?"

"For quite a while now yes," Chris admitted. "We've certainly talked about it, but until last night...until I knew, and then we both knew for sure you were standing outside the door listening, well...that sort of gave me the idea to do this. And needless to say, Trish went along with it."

"So...so, you want me to...to..."

"To fuck me yes...to take my virginity, once and for all. Just once daddy, I'm not asking you to do anything more than that. Just do this for me, with Chris there...and then after that, I promise I won't pressure you to do it again if you don't want to."

"But that's the point!" I told Trish. "What if after we do it, I DO want to? What then?"

"How about we cross that bridge when we get to it? But in the meantime, will you at least think about this? Please?"

I told her I would, simply to end this discussion here and now. The alarm would be going off soon, and Janet would be waking up.

"I'll think about it. But then we'll talk too, long before anything happens. But right now...the two of you better get dressed before your mother comes down here and sees the three of us like this. There would be hell to pay if that were to happen!"

**

I was in a funk the rest of the day. So many emotions running around inside my head. There was no fucking way I could do this. And yet, I found myself sitting there imagining it, actually fantasizing about the way it might go, especially with Chris there.

"Shit, I just can't!" I said at one point shaking my head, and saying it loud enough that my wife had actually heard me.

"Can't what?"

"Pull this deal off as quickly as my boss wants me to on Monday morning," I lied coming up with about the only thing I could think of to say.

"Steve, its Saturday for hells sakes. Relax, quit thinking about work. In fact, I think I know just the thing to get your mind off of that. As soon as the girls take off, which they said they'd be doing shortly, how about I give you a very...very special massage."

Now I really did feel like a shit head.

**

True to her word, after the girls left Janet gave me one of her world-class "massages" as she called them. Though it mostly consisted of a lot of hand on my cock stroking, accompanied by a pair of lips that nibbled away at the tip of my cock until I was spewing a fountain of cum cream into my wife's mouth.

It had been a while since she'd done that. It was one of those rare moments of late when we actually found time on our hands and some privacy to enjoy ourselves. I soon after found myself licking my wife's precious pussy, likewise sending her off into oblivion as well. We were both just recovering from having done so when the girls came back late in the afternoon.

"They're back early," I spoke rolling out of bed in order to get dressed. "Glad we had the time that we did."

I showered and dressed heading downstairs to the rec-room. By the time I'd arrived the girls had already changed into swim-wear and were outside by the small-sized pool we'd put in. I turned on the TV, pretending to watch the game though I had one eye constantly looking out the window at the girls as they lay sun tanning on towels, which they'd spread out on the grass. I heard the sound of my wife's footsteps coming down stairs, moments later entering the room handing me a nice cold beer. I had focused my attention totally on the TV, though Janet walked over towards the sliding glass doors looking out at the girls.

"She's certainly growing up fast isn't she?" She asked without turning around.

"Too fast," I responded standing up to walk over and join her as she'd now given me an excuse to be doing so.

"Won't be much longer before she'll be out of the house and on her own. After that, it'll just be the two of us."

"Not such a bad thing is it?" I asked stepping up behind my wife, teasing her neck with the cold beer bottle. She shivered, but not so much from the coldness of the bottle against her skin, more from obvious arousal, especially as I glanced down over her shoulder. As I did, I immediately saw Janet's nipples had stiffened considerably. Even through the bra she was wearing, they were poking against the tight-fitting material of the blouse. "You still horny?"

"How'd you guess?" She giggled as her hand reached around easily locating the bulge in my shorts that was rapidly stiffening.

It was then that we both saw Chris sit up, her hands coming around behind her to undo the top she was wearing. Without so much as a cursory glance back our way to see if anyone was watching, she removed her top, tossing it off to one side. After she had done that, Trish moved over and began applying some suntan oil to her exposed flesh, in particular, the young woman's breasts. I wasn't so sure we should continue to stand there watching the two of them, though I found myself transfixed as we did, setting the bottle down, my hands coming up to cup each one of my wife's breasts as she continued fondling my cock.

"Chris reminds me of a friend I once knew growing up," Janet said, her tone of voice lusty, deep as we stood there. "Went through a bit of my own exploration, same as those two seem to be doing," she added as Trish quite obviously caressed, more than simply applied lotion to her friend's breasts. I remained silent however, watching, still caressing Janet's boobs, now pinching and rolling her nipples through the thin material. Only when Trish now reached around herself preparing to remove her top did I make some effort to cease doing what we had been.

"Maybe we shouldn't be standing here watching them," I suggested.

"Does it bother you seeing your daughter naked? Or is it watching her touching another woman?"

"Both actually," I confessed, my cock certainly acknowledging both things.

I was still struggling with what I'd been asked to do, seriously contemplating telling Janet everything that had gone on, even if she skinned me alive for it after I had. But I'd also pretty much made up my mind...it wasn't my place to take my daughter's virginity either. Something she was simply going to have to accept.

"Well, as enjoyable as this is...I really do need to get dinner started," Janet said breaking away from me, glancing down at my still hard cock pressing fully against the shorts I was wearing. Uncomfortably so. She chuckled, turning at the doorway before heading back up the stairs. "There's a box of tissues on the end table," she informed me.

"Funny," I shot back at her, a little unnerved at her comment, wondering if she'd actually been serious when she said that. But she turned climbing the stairs without another word to me one way or the other. I turned back briefly towards the window, intending to sit back down and try and refocus my attention on the game. Chris however was just now fondling my daughter's breasts, though the pretense was still to be applying lotion to them both. I unzipped my fly, pulling out a handful of tissues seconds later.

**

Though Chris stayed for dinner, she returned home shortly after helping Trish and her mother clean up. I knew that Janet had plans to go and visit with a girlfriend of hers, I'd already agreed to take the ten-minute drive over dropping her off. As was usually the case, Gloria would no doubt bring her back an hour or two later. I'd already decided that now might be a good time to have a little chat with my daughter and inform her of my decision after I returned. Since Chris had returned home, I was also fairly confident that Trish had no further plans for the evening, other than to hang out in her bedroom listening to music or browsing the Internet on her PC.

Upon my return home, I immediately headed down the hall towards Trish's bedroom intending to have our little chat and explain to her my reasoning. She was after all my daughter, and regardless of her thoughts on the subject, with Janet and I only recently starting to become affectionate once again, I wasn't about to jeopardize that, let alone our marriage.

I stood momentarily outside her door preparing to knock. I'd expected to hear her listening to music, but what I heard was the sounds of obvious moaning and groaning going on instead. I knew she was alone, but I now knew what she was obviously doing too. Familiar enough with it myself, I realized Trish was looking at porn on her PC. I knocked, expecting her to exit the site at least before I entered. And though she did in fact turn down the sound, calling out to me to enter her room, I noticed upon doing so that whatever she'd been watching was still on. A quick glance told me what I'd already suspected, a man and two women curled up on the bed together in an obvious threesome. But what I hadn't expected, was to walk in and find my daughter sitting there in her chair, entirely naked. It was obvious she'd been watching the porn flick, and masturbating. Her hands remained down between her legs even as I turned softly closing the door to her room.

"Have you got a second?" I asked. "And would you mind turning that off for a moment?" I likewise asked. "It's a little distracting, as are you," I added hoping she would take the hint, which she did. And though she did in fact shut down the movie, she made no effort to put anything on.

"It's my room, you wanted to speak to me," she said simply turning in her chair in order to face me, though that made things a bit more awkward and uncomfortable for me, looking at her sitting there the way she was. "So...I take it you're ready to have our little chat?" She asked smiling. "Good, because I've been thinking about it too, and have decided that I don't want Chris there when we do it. I've decided I want my first time to be a bit more intimate and personal," she informed me.

"There isn't going to be a first time, at least not with me," I said sitting down on the edge of her bed trying to avert my eyes from staring at her exposed breasts, keeping them clearly on her own face, seeing the look of disappointment there after I had said that. She stood up, crossing the short distance between us before I could react, now standing directly in front of me so that it was virtually impossible not to be looking at her.

"Chris said you'd probably chicken out," she laughed. "But that I wasn't to let you," she added. Her hands had come up, cupping her pussy, spreading her lips as she stood there. "Look at my pussy daddy," she said simply. "Tell me you wouldn't enjoy fucking this, taking my virginity."

"I didn't say that...I would, but I can't. I just can't!"

I no longer had the courage to look at her face. Standing the way she was there in front of me, my eyes were literally glued to what she was doing as she spread herself even further, her hard pink little clitoris now fully exposed, glistening with obvious moisture and arousal.

"Don't you think I'm pretty?"

"Of course I do...you know that! But that's not the point, you're my daughter!"

"Your horny daughter, who wants her daddy's cock to take her virginity, and not some fumbling boy who has no idea what the hell it is that he's doing!"

I knew going in that this wasn't going to be an easy conversation to have with her, but I hadn't expected it to be this difficult either, nor had I anticipated being faced with so close a temptation as I sat there looking at the fleshy pink meat of my daughter's cunt.

"Didn't you enjoy it when I jerked you off?" She now asked.

Flashback. Once again I was looking down at her hand as it surrounded my hard cock, working it. I remembered the feeling, looking down, watching my spunk as it spurted from the tip of my cock, my daughter's hand milking my seed from it so wonderfully so pleasurably.

"Yes," I admitted shaking my head, chasing away the image. The problem was, there was still the very real image standing in front of me as she tweaked her clit, pinching it.

"Wouldn't you like to taste it? To lick it for me? Please?"

"Trish," I started to stand up, but she was close enough that she simply pushed me back down onto the bed, stepping even closer towards me as she did.

"At least lick it...just a little," she asked once again. "If you're not ready to fuck me yet...I'm willing to wait," she added.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers