Sharing a Secret Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

It was a reprieve, at least in my mind it was anyway...buying myself some time to attempt to have this discussion again later under more favorable conditions. Right now, I was at a distinct disadvantage, sitting there with a hard-on, my daughters wet glistening pussy only inches away from my face now. I could likewise smell her, smell the musky scent of her heat, her arousal confusing me even more, weakening my resolve.

"If...if I do this, do you promise to talk to me tomorrow, dressed...somewhere else besides here in your room, like this?" I asked only then looking up towards her face. She was grinning as I suspected she would be upon hearing that.

Her response however was to inch even closer, her fingers now prying her lips apart more fully if that was even possible for her to do, which apparently, it was. "Lick it daddy, lick my clit for me...and then yes, we'll talk again tomorrow, wherever you'd like."

Tentatively, I allowed my tongue to snake out, barely even touching her clit, feeling her shudder as I did so. Almost immediately her hands were on my head, drawing me even closer to her as my lips now surrounded that sweet tasty morsel, sucking it. Even before I realized it, my hands reached up, cupping each of her breasts, palming her stiff tender nipples as I continued sucking, alternately licking her tight little knot.

"Oh yes, yes! Suck it daddy, suck it! Lick it, kiss it, suck it for me daddy, and make me cum!"

I was in a world of my own now, licking my daughter's pussy, sucking her precious clit, fondling her pert young breasts. My cock was about as hard as it had ever been, straining against the pants I was wearing, but my attention focused entirely on my daughter's pleasure as she stood there in front of me, shaking like a leaf.

Seconds later, I felt and tasted the additional appearance of an even sweeter nectar as her pussy flowed, the pleasure of her orgasm bathing my face. I held on, Trish grinding herself against me, writing almost spasmodically, crying out deliriously, humping my face long after her orgasm had actually passed. Only then did she step back, her fingers immediately thrusting inside, withdrawing a bit of her own secretions which she then licked off her fingers, once again dipping into her sex, passing them to me. Like a man possessed, I licked them off, savoring her taste and flavor, though slowly regaining my senses as I did that.

She reached down, her fingers briefly brushing against my cock, still stiff and hard, and oh so needful. But I resisted, once again gathering myself.

"You promised," I reminded her, standing up now though the stiffness of my prick was even more noticeable now that I had.

"Are you sure?" She asked once again slipping a finger back inside herself, one hand fingering her taut nipple, teasing me, tempting me, looking down hungrily at my hard protruding cock that was threatening to burst through my pants any moment now.

"Very," I said determined, once again in control, stepping back towards the door. "Tomorrow, we talk...without enticements, without any of this going on," I said a bit more sternly than I'd intended to, and then opened the door quickly leaving it before I found myself doing a lot more than simply eating my daughter's cunt.

**

I leaned against the door briefly, hearing her laugh to herself. Obviously she had no intention of giving this up. But then again, I had no intention of giving in either. And I was likewise tempted as well to fully inform Janet as to what Trish's intentions were. Maybe she'd have better luck convincing her to do otherwise than what I had. I had no idea what she'd do to me once she learned about the rest of it however, and that was an entirely different problem I hadn't quite decided how to deal with yet.

A short time later I heard a car pull up into the drive and knew that Janet had arrived home. The moment she walked in the door, I also knew she was nursing one of her headaches just in the simple way she looked at me.

"So much for that!" I thought to myself. Whatever discussion I'd hoped to have with my wife upon her return home was now obviously out of the question.

"I've got a headache," she told me unnecessarily, " I had Gloria bring me home sooner because of it," she added. "Think I'll head upstairs to bed...try and kick this before it gets any worse." She turned however before heading off. "Oh...when you come up, try waking me, see how I feel," she added trying to give me a smile. And then with that, she turned heading upstairs to bed.

"That was interesting!" I again thought to myself. Usually the last thing on Janet's mind when she had a headache, was sex. Though it didn't appear to be one of her usual Migraines this time either. The one thing I didn't dare do at this point however, was jerk off. As aroused as I still was after that episode with Trish in her bedroom, I didn't dare masturbate in the event Janet's headache went away. If it didn't, and if she was still complaining about having one, I could always go into the bathroom and get some relief. But for the moment at least, all I could do was wait for a while, give her an hour or so, and then head up to the bedroom to find out.

Throwing in one of my favorite X-rated DVD's, I sat back deciding to entertain myself for a while before heading on up to bed. Hopefully Janet would indeed be in a mood to mess around for a while, as horny as I still was. Even as I sat there watching the movie, my thoughts once again turned towards my encounter with Trish in her bedroom. I found myself imagining, remembering, and allowing the decadent thoughts I usually fought against having to fill my mind. I could still taste the sweetness of Trish's pussy, the look of her hard little clit as it throbbed and glistened between my fingers. I could still hear the sounds of her slick frothy juice as I fingered her, sucking her clit. The fact that I had arousing me even more, that I had actually licked my own daughter's cunt, and that she had wanted me to do more than that...a lot more. Taking her virginity really was an honor in a way, though my mind was still set, I simply couldn't act on doing that. Bad enough that I'd done what I'd already done, and now sat here stroking my cock just thinking about it.

I glanced at the clock, nearly an hour and a half had gone by. "Fuck this!" I thought to myself, releasing my prick, which I'd now, teased and tortured long enough. If I didn't cum soon, I was going to explode. It was time to go wake up my wife.

**

Before starting up the stairs, I looked down the hallway towards my daughter's bedroom. I could see there was no light coming from beneath the door and knew then she had gone to sleep herself. I then climbed up the stairs leading towards our room, once again seeing no light coming from beneath the door as I reached it. Janet too was obviously still asleep, though it was now my hope that her headache had finally passed and she'd be in the mood to help me do something about this massive erection I was sporting. I turned the knob on the door stepping into the dark room though I could just make out the still sleeping form of my wife there on the bed. In seconds, I was naked again, lifting the sheets as I slid into bed. I reached out, my hands seeking my wife in order to wake her. Pleased when I found that she too was naked, obviously waiting and expecting me. I pressed my hard stiff prick against her ass, nudging her there gently, savoring the heat of her flesh, my hands coming around to capture one of her breasts.

"What the fuck?"

If she'd meant to try and fool me, that was virtually impossible. There was too much difference in that particular department for any hope in her getting away with that. Janet's breasts though as large as my daughters were, were considerably softer, more pliant to their feel. And I now knew that, having discovered firsthand the differences.

"Hi daddy," Trish said rolling over in bed as I likewise rolled over, and then out, standing up to immediately turn on the bed-side table lamp. When it came on, I stood there in disbelief looking down at the bed where I'd expected to find my wife, seeing my daughter laying there instead.

"What the hell's going on here? Where's your mother?"

"Right here honey," Janet said stepping out of the bathroom, also naked, which was a bit of a surprise when she did, especially with our daughter likewise naked laying there in our bed. I thought briefly that perhaps she'd snuck into the room, had been having a chat with her mother, and had then fallen asleep or something, though why the two of them were both naked hadn't as yet become very clear to me.

"I was beginning to think I was going to have to go downstairs and get you," Janet said crossing the short distance towards the bed before sitting down on it. "We were worried you might pop one off down there and not even bother coming up here to wake me up," she grinned.

"We?"

Janet and Trish looked at one another, smiling, and then laughing openly. I continued to stand there in disbelief, no longer worried or concerned about my still hard throbbing cock that was sticking out in front of me in what seemed like a good mile or so.

"You...you were in on this?" I finally asked my wife. "You...you knew about Trish?"

"Every step of the way honey," she told me. "Trish came to me several months ago, wanted to talk to me about my first time, what it was like...what happened, all of it. So I told her."

"Told her? Told her what?"

"Something you never knew, though you never really asked either. It was my father who likewise helped me to lose my virginity. And since she asked, and since you know damn well I've never lied to her, I told her what had happened, and why. A few days later she came back to me again, asking me if I thought you might do the same thing for her, that my father had done for me."

"You've got to be shitting me!" I stammered hearing all this for the first time, but now fully aware of the fact that the two of them had been planning, or at least considering all this for quite some time now.

"No...I'm not," Janet said holding out her hand towards me. "Come...sit, hear the whole story," she suggested, "And then make up your mind if you're willing to do this for her...for us, for me..." she said seriously.

I sat down on the bed, finding myself sandwiched between the two of them as Trish moved over now sitting next to me on the other side. It felt weird sitting between the two of them, the three of us naked, me still sporting an erection though it had in fact gone down some.

"Go on," I prompted, now curious...wanting to be filled in as to what had obviously been going on around here the last few days.

"Well, like I said. Once Trish had had time to think about it, and decide for herself if this was something she really wanted to do, I told her I'd help her find a way to convince you to go through with it. I knew...if I approached you directly, you'd think me insane...if not both of us."

"Yeah, you're probably right," I told her thinking about it.

"Anyway, I then told Trish that the best way, was to frustrate you a little, take your guard down. Which is one of the reasons why I've been less than, shall we say...amorous the last couple of months?"

"The headaches?"

"Yeah, those," she giggled blushing a little. "I knew that you'd eventually get a bit frustrated, constantly horny, and not much of an outlet. Which made it far easier for Trish...and for Chris to entice you."

"She? She was in on this too?"

"Not at first, that was Trish's idea, but I thought it was a good one, and went along with it. Like me, Trish didn't think she could approach you in the beginning by herself either. But with someone like Chris teasing you, flirting with you, as vulnerable sexually as you'd become, it opened the door to make it a lot easier for Trish when she did approach you with the idea of taking her virginity. Anyway...so here we are."

"Yeah, so here we are," I said glancing back and forth between the two of them. Now what?"

"Well, I guess that depends on you, if you're willing to do this for Trish."

I turned towards my daughter. "Are you sure about this? This really is what you want? You've thought about it? Seriously?"

"Yes," she said simply grinning from ear to ear. "More than anything, though I have to admit...in the beginning I thought it might be easier to have Chris here with me when it happened. But then the more I thought about it, the more I realized, I wanted mom to be here instead. Plus...I thought it might make it easier for you if she was. Perhaps then you wouldn't feel quite as weird about it, having mom here with us when it happened."

As strange as that sounded, she was right. Having my wife here with us, if this was in fact going to actually take place, did make it a little easier for me to accept the idea. Had Chris been the one, I'd have felt a lot more like some sort of an old lecher, two young women in my bed, one of them my daughter. Maybe there wasn't a whole lot of difference, having my wife and my daughter there together, if anything...even a bit more kinky, more perverted perhaps...but a hell of a lot easier for me nevertheless.

"So daddy, will you? Will you take my cherry?" she asked.

"It's been a while...since I've actually done that," I confessed, though turning back around to once again face my wife. "And afterwards...I want to hear the full story of how you did," I told her. She laughed at that.

"Ok, sure...while you lay between my legs sucking my pussy. Then I'll tell you...everything, as much as you want to know."

"Will you do that to me too? Again?" Trish asked.

"Again?" Janet said looking a little surprised.

"Ooops, I didn't get a chance to tell you about that part yet," she said blushing.

"No...you didn't," Janet said eying the two of us, trying to look angry for a moment as she did, nearly succeeding too as I thought for a moment that I'd blown it, or that we both had. And then she burst out laughing. "Why am I not surprised? Figured you'd come up with a way to weaken your father's resolve. The one thing he's never been able to say no to, is to lick my pussy whenever I've asked him to do so, so it's not too surprising that when you obviously teased him with doing that, he couldn't say no to that either!"

"Sort of hard when it's practically in your face!" I said in my own defense.

"Speaking of which," Trish said now scooting back on the bed. "How about you come over here and help me get ready for you?" she now asked.

"And while you're doing that, there's something here that I'd like to play with a little myself!" Janet told me as her hand quickly reached out, wrapping itself around my once again very, very hard cock.

**

With there no longer being any reason for fears, worries or concerns, I fully intended to enjoy myself, or rather enjoy licking my daughter's cunt once again. Especially with Janet likewise sucking my dick while I did that. The moment I ran my tongue up that wet furrow of my daughter's split, the heady excitement seized me like a vise, the intoxicating taste and aroma of her pussy like the most intense aphrodisiac I could have ever taken. No need for Viagra here, though I also knew I'd be shooting a load off inside Janet's mouth if she kept sucking me the way that she was.

Thankfully, it didn't take long for Trish to climax either, soon doing so, screaming out her pleasure as she came, one finger inside her now, teasing her "g" spot as I sucked her tender clit, hanging on for dear life as she thrashed about wildly there on the bed in the throes of orgasm.

"Holly shit!" Trish managed moments later. "You always eat pussy like that? Fuck dad, that's better than Chris ever did, and I thought no one could do it any better than she could...and another woman to boot!"

"Your father always was good at doing that," Janet told her. "Why do you think I'm always walking around without any panties on myself? Used to be, he'd pull me over towards him at the dinner table whenever you weren't around. Yank my shorts off to one side, and in seconds, have me quivering all over his face!"

I sat there grinning, though my dick was throbbing almost painfully at this point.

"Do mom," Trish told me. "Lick mommy, I want to watch you do that." Janet was already sliding up on the bed in an effort to make herself more comfortable, piling pillows up behind her head as she did so she could also watch. She loved doing that, loved seeing me licking her twat, tickling her clit with the tip of my tongue while working my fingers around inside her.

I began doing so, my wife's pussy just as wet as Trish's had been, if not more so. Trish now kneeling beside the two of us looking down, her hand suddenly worming between her legs as she again began frigging herself, even though she had just climaxed only moments ago.

"I can't believe how fucking hot that looks, or how horny I still am!" She freely admitted. And I had to admit, hearing my daughter speak in such an obscene lusty way was rather heady as I drew in my wife's clit, holding it there between my lips gently sucking it.

"You do...do that...so well," she breathed through several heavy pants as I continued to suckle her clit like nursing her nipples. And as I did so, Trish in fact reached over, her fingers quickly locating one of her mother's breasts as she gently caressed it, squeezing it, and then thumbing her mother's nipple playfully within her hands.

"Did you nurse me?" she then asked.

Janet laughed, though she groaned too as I slid a second finger inside her. "Ah yes in fact...I did. Why do you ask?"

"Well obviously...I don't remember doing that, but I was wondering if you had a problem with me doing that now."

Once again my wife laughed, though I now looked up in anticipation. "Under the circumstances, I don't see your doing that as any sort of a problem here," she said, now cupping her own breast, holding it up for our daughter as she leaned over, capturing the hard taut nipple between her lips. I went back to licking my wife's sweet split, one eye on the two of them, taking in, and enjoying the sight as Trish sucked and played with her mother's breasts.

And being as aroused as she obviously was too, it wasn't long before Janet likewise announced her impending orgasm. Unlike her daughter however, Janet was vocal about it, always had been...always would be. She'd once told me long ago that for her at least, part of the orgasm itself was her vocalizing it too. Sometimes with obscene profanity, other times shrieks and grunts of pure unadulterated joy, mostly though...she did both. Which I was expecting her to do now by the looks of it, and wondered briefly if I ought to say anything.

That became a moot point however, especially with Trish sensing her own mother's release as she began urging her on. Trish had a bit of a naughty side to her as well as I now remembered and realized it as she began speaking to her, coaxing her through her climax.

"Oh yeah mom...god yes, come. Feel daddy's tongue on your clit, the way his fingers are fucking you, teasing you. I loved how he did that to me...so I know, I know what your pussy is feeling right now, this very moment. And I know it so fucking wants to come!"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" Janet wailed pleasurably. "Eat my fucking cunt you dirty prick!" she screamed at nearly the top of her lungs. "Eat my pussy the way you enjoyed eating your daughter's pussy, the way I'm sure you'd love to see us eating one another," she said sitting up looking down at me. The look on her face was almost animalistic, pure lust, wild fire gone berserk. "Suck my cunt you bastard! Tear my fucking clit off, eat it, suck it...fuck it...fuck me!" she screamed out once again as Trish suddenly leaned over, her own hand coming down between her mother's legs, fingers disappearing inside replacing my own though I continued to tease my wife's clit as Trish now took over in fingering her.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers