Sharing a Secret Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers

I suddenly felt inadequately dressed, more appropriately attired in powdered wig and white laced shirt, a long flowing coat with large brass, even gold buttons adorning it.

I could only stand there, for a moment unable to even breathe as I gazed at what had become fantasy made real.

"Come darling...she's waiting for you," my wife said, now reaching out, as did Chris to take each one of my arms, leading me towards the end of the bed.

**

I now knelt upon the bed, both Janet and Chris undoing the sash on my robe. They soon pushed it from my shoulders where it fell about my waist remaining there. They next scooted up on the bed one on either side of where Trish lay, her bodice securely fastened, not even revealing a hint of her young tender breasts, though they now gingerly, and slowly began loosening the ties keeping it closed. Even then, they didn't fully undo them, only partially until the barest of hints of her fleshy mounds poked through the material.

I was surprised to feel my hands tremble as I reached up taking over the task, feeling wholly inadequate as I did so. Slowly, teasingly perhaps, undoing the small folded over bonds keeping her gown together. Inch by inch, gradually revealing more and more of her supple young body until at last her bodice parted, her breasts full, pointed with nipples harder than I'd ever remembered seeing them before, suddenly greeting my eyes.

Trish moaned, closing her eyes as my fingers lightly danced on the surface of her breasts, as though touching her for the very first time. I now maneuvered myself closer, leaning over to suckle each one briefly, kissing, tasting and teasing her with the tip of my tongue, hinting at promises of things to come. I now felt hands beginning to caress my own naked flesh. Fingers lightly tracing imaginary lines up and down my sides, my thighs, along with my ass. I felt it clench in anticipation, my cock long since hard though up until that very moment, I hadn't realized it. But now it throbbed, almost painfully so, lurching eagerly, wanting, "but far too soon for that just yet," I told myself.

I now found myself kissing my way down, continuing to unlace, undo, and then part the laced garment still covering her. Eventually I parted the last bit of cloth covering her femininity, her lips swollen, pink, puffy and oh so inviting. I gathered each one between my lips gently chewing it, sucking it, licking it with my tongue as she moaned involuntarily, arching her back briefly before settling back down again. I noticed as she did so, beneath her ass had been placed a matching satin pillow, which I now placed my own hands beneath, once again lifting her up as my lips and tongue finally sought out the heart and soul of my daughter's cunt.

"Oh fuck," she moaned softly, giving over to the unbridled lust and desire she was beginning to feel. Hands now toying with her precious breasts, looking up to see Janet on one side, Chris on the other, fingertips now toying with my daughter's breasts, teasing her with finger tickles, just as I was doing to her with my tongue.

"Please daddy, fuck me now...fuck me. Take my virginity," she moaned softly, pleadingly. "I'm ready."

I slowly scooted up on the bed, still savoring the sweetness of my daughter's taste. Looking down at the wet glistening folds of her sex, like a flower soon expected to be pollinated, I positioned myself for the final assault.

"Mother? Would you help daddy put it in me?" Trish now asked, a tremble to her tone of voice. "I think I'd really like that, having both of you doing that together."

"Sure sweetie, anything you want," Janet told her, moving down slightly, now placing her hand around my turgid cock. I soon felt my wife guiding it towards the opening of our daughter's sex, the tip just brushing against the wet slick folds of her pussy as Janet began teasing her, as well as me...as she did so.

Chris too had moved closer to watch, though her hands continued to gently mold and fondle Trish's breasts. Trish too reaching up now, one hand easily locating one of Chris's as she held on, toying with it, easily locating her girlfriend's nipple, pulling on it as she lay there.

I felt my wife's hand more forcefully prod and poke at the opening of my daughter's cunt, the slickness of her warmth bathing me, teasing me further. I was already fighting against the urge to release, surprised that I would be. And yet it took every ounce of strength and willpower that I had to keep from doing so. Once again I felt the press, the head of my cock now fully within, though no more. Janet slid her hand down a bit, once again prying, poking, teasing and yet using my hardness to continue to tease, please and pleasure our daughter with.

"God, oh god!" Trish moaned, her head tossing from side to side, her ass once again coming up to meet me, her mother's hand still working my cock up and down, side to side within the warm soft folds of our daughter's sex. "More...please more...deeper, deeper!" Trish begged.

But I could now go no deeper, not with my wife's hand still surrounding me, so she let go, nodding her head towards me, smiling. I felt her hand now rest comfortably on my ass as she leaned over whispering.

"Slowly honey...take it nice and slow, let her be the one to coax you into going further."

It was an unnecessary warning, but a welcomed one anyway. It had indeed been a while since I had myself experienced this. And then only once before, years and years ago when I too was once inexperienced having never done this before. But I had learned my lessons well, and so only pressed slightly, holding still...waiting on my daughter to urge me in further.

As wet as she was, as aroused as she was, I was still taken aback at how tight she could actually be. I pressed myself fully against the barrier of her hymen, feeling it stretch, though not giving way, and then easing back as I sensed her discomfort.

"No! No! Keep going, don't stop daddy! Don't stop!"

I pressed inwards again, feeling the pressure, my wife's hand gently caressing my ass, Chris now sitting at my daughter's head, both hands caressing her breasts as Trish likewise reached up, though more holding on to hers as she did so.

I pressed a bit harder, went a bit deeper, felt the barrier stretch even more, heard my daughter's sudden intake of breath as she held it, and then expelled it all at once.

"Fuck me!" she screamed. "Fuck me!"

I gave it one last hard pressured push...and then slid in. I felt her hymen give way, and as it did, I felt the slickness of her pussy gather me within fully and completely. Balls deep, I held still, savoring the deliciousness of her tender flesh, though doing so that she might have a moment to get used to the slightly uncomfortable intrusion. Gradually I felt her cunt loosen, the tension of her anxiety and fear softening. The minor pain and discomfort she had felt, suddenly evaporating away, replaced now with pure unadulterated pleasure as I gingerly, slowly withdrew, though even then only a little.

Once again, I slid inwards, just as slowly, just as softly as I could. Hearing her contented mewl of delight, I knew she now felt the pleasure as I'd hoped she would.

"Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Fuck me daddy! Fuck me!"

The urge I had initially felt to flood her young pussy with my seed had thankfully evaporated. I was once again in control of myself, thrusting in and out of her now, though slowly still, yet continually. I felt her acceptance of my cock as she rose up to meet it, brief moments of her clitoris working itself against me as I met her there in the middle. Holding me now, her hands reaching out to grab my ass, pulling me towards her as she held on, keeping me fully and deeply pressed within her.

"How's it feeling baby?" Janet finally asked, sounding as though she too had been holding her breath the entire time.

"Unfucking believable!" Trish sighed clenching herself around me, throbbing and clenching again, somehow working my cock inside her without moving. A delightful sensation.

Janet's sudden laugh, breaking the tension, like a breath of fresh air as she once again joined us, her hand coming down to wrap itself around my slick sticky cock, smeared with the mingled juices of our combined coupling. I felt her as she held it, once again following me in, letting go moments later, though her fingers now sought out, and tenderly caressed our daughter's clit as I impaled myself fully once again.

"Let me...let me, sit on you daddy," Trish finally managed to say. "I've always wondered what that would feel like," she added.

Almost reluctantly, I slid all the way out, quickly exchanging places with her as I settled back, watching from behind as Trish began to lower herself over my cock, though both Chris as well as Janet now supported her as she did so.

Inch by inch, I felt as well as watched as my daughter's pussy gathered me in. Moments later she had captured me fully inside her, now leaning back almost laying on top of me. I reached around, her firm young breasts filling my hands as I toyed with them, caressing and teasing them again as she bent my cock pleasurably, just keeping enough inside her to pleasure herself with. Though the position had now offered up an additional treat, which Janet soon took advantage of.

Both Trish and I felt my wife's tongue as she treated us both to her pleasures. Licking and tickling her clit, then mouthing and licking my shaft. I wasn't too surprised, or certainly disappointed when Chris moved around behind Janet, and then slid beneath her. In seconds, she too was enjoying the same things she was currently giving to us, as Chris gloriously went down on my wife, as Trish and I fucked, and as her mother, my wife, licked and kissed the two of us over and over and over again.

Even though Trish was indeed, or had been at least a virgin, she'd been on the pill for a couple of years now. Even so, feeling my orgasm as it finally emerged once again, I warned her of it.

"No, don't take it out daddy...I want to feel it, feel you squirting inside me, especially for the first time," she urged sliding down hard now, taking me in completely once again. Sitting up now, she moved, grinding, ensuring that I was. Janet now joining her, hugging Trish to her, pressed breast to breast, though Chris continued to titillate and delight my wife in the process.

"God...I'm...I'm...I'm going to come!" Trish announced, which basically triggered my own orgasm, just hearing her say that.

It felt as though my cock had ballooned to at least twice its size as I began to release. One delicious contraction, expulsion, after another as I began filling my daughter's cunt with my cream. She in turn, clenching, squeezing, milking my prick of its seed as she likewise climaxed, and crying out delightedly as she did so. Like dominos falling, Janet too now crying out, and as was usually the case with her, vocalizing her pleasures in her own unique way.

"Yes! Yes Chris, Yes! Suck my fucking cunt! Bite my fucking clit! Suck it! Drink it! Suck down my juices!" She screamed out climaxing, thrashing about wildly now as she did. Meanwhile, Trish and I were just coming down from our own intense orgasms, felt almost simultaneously, the leakage of my cream even then dripping down, pouring out onto my balls as Trish gingerly extricated herself off me, collapsing by my side as I held her close, kissing her sweetly.

**

It was a long time before anyone even moved really, and then Janet did, slowly crawling up between our daughter's legs, parting them, and then ever so softly began licking and cleaning her up much like a mother cat might do to her young.

I too drifted in and out of my own revelry, looking over, content, watching as Chris now slithered up between my legs, taking my now very flaccid cock in hand and began to lightly draw it between her lips.

"Well Trish's daddy...shall we see if I can get this ready for me?" She asked.

It wouldn't take much. Laying there watching my wife as she began pleasuring our daughter once again, then the two of them moving off to continue doing that in a very erotic looking '69', soon had me at full staff, hard as ever. Climbing on, Chris soon engulfed me inside, only then making us all aware of a forgotten fact.

"He got mine now too," she announced, though she had as she'd once said, already technically taken her own cherry. But this was in fact, the first time she'd ever had a man's cock actually inside her.

"Nice isn't it?" Trish sighed pleasurably looking up from between her mother's legs.

"Oh fuck...is it ever!" Chris moaned now rocking back and forth upon me in a steady pleasurable rhythm.

"Just make sure you save some of that for me," Janet teased her, and then went back to what she was doing, sighing happily as she did.

True to my word, I deed indeed save some for my wife. Janet soon exchanging places with Chris, now sitting atop me, the two of us watching the girls as they lay teasingly and tenderly toying with one another, though with no real intent of getting one another off. They were too busy watching the two of us, enjoying it as they did...seeing Janet and I together.

We came sweetly, almost quietly, which was a real rarity for Janet, afterwards drawing up into a nice tight warm ball of satisfied flesh with the girls, each one of us hugging the other, and then slowly drifting off where we remained well into the night.

Needless to say, I called in to work taking off the next day, as had Janet. The four of us fixing breakfast together, famished, somewhat exhausted, yet excitedly anxious to continue on the day together.

It was the only time we ever did. And though it was exciting, erotic, and certainly adventurous and playful, never again did Janet and I become involved with Trish again. In time, she went off to school where for a time, she and Chris shared an apartment. Eventually, Trish wrote us, telling us she'd met someone and would be bringing him home soon to meet us.

As for Janet and I. Well, our own relationship seems better than it's ever been. We still talk about that night from time to time, as well as the day after. Inevitably, we relive that moment in the passion that we share with one another afterwards. And I've now come to understand, and love hearing Janet tell me over and over again, how her father likewise took her virginity. And though he and I have never spoken about it, or discussed it ourselves, I find it interesting now that we sit out on his porch, drinking a scotch together rocking back and forth as we sit side by side, smiling at one another without a single word being spoken.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers