Sharing a Secret Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers

"You like that mommy cunt?" Trish asked fingering her mother's pussy, driving her hands inside her now, pummeling her mother's pussy making it almost impossible for me to even continue, though I somehow did. "How's that feel? Your own daughters fingers, finger-fucking your cunt, the same cunt that gave birth to me, the same cunt that held daddy's sticky creamy spunk inside it, and made me. Now...here I am, fingering that same sweet nasty cunt that gave me life. And I want to see it come, want to see it get all squishy, juicy...and creamy when you do."

"Fuck yes...yes, I'm gonna...I'm gonna...oh fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm gonna come!"

Janet had had some earth shattering climaxes in the past to be sure. And I had heard her scream out at the top of her lungs before too when she had, so I wasn't totally unprepared for it this time either. However...she now did something I had rarely seen her do, and even then, never to the extent that she did now. She obviously exploded, both figuratively, as well as literally, surprising all three of us, including herself.

When she came, she did so with a shrill cry that exceeded anything I'd ever heard come out of her mouth before. But that was only for starters. As I lay there still holding onto her clit, sucking and licking it, I suddenly felt a surge of creamy moisture. Once again, something I'd enjoyed before, but I knew by the sheer volume of it, even in the beginning, this was more...far more than I'd ever seen her do. And then suddenly, it was not simply a mouthful, but a face full. A torrent of juice that came out spraying against me and Trish both. It was as though someone had somehow stuck a garden hose up inside her, turning it on full blast. Forced to sit up, which I now did, as Trish already was, we both sat there in profound amazement. Hearing Janet crying out, spastically almost, thrashing about there on the bed, going so far as to reach down with her own hands, lifting up her own ass from beneath, arching her back. As she did that, this geyser of twat-water continued to squirt upwards in a fountaneous spray, cascading upwards into the air, finally falling again, to splash wickedly back down over and upon almost everything near by. I'd never seen anything like it before in my entire life, though I later learned, neither had she.

"Holy fucking shit! Does she always do that?" Trish asked several minutes later as the two of us sat there looking at one another, my wife's, and Trish's mother's spunk so thoroughly having bathed us. And Janet too, still looking a bit wild-eyed, perhaps a bit sheepish even as the bed now thoroughly soaked would make it virtually impossible to sleep in.

"Well, not nearly like that," I finally stated after regaining my senses. "She must have been really...really horny for her to have done it like that," I said looking over at my daughter as she literally pulled her own sopping wet hair away from her face.

"Ya think?" She said, and then burst out laughing, as we all did.

**

It still took a while for both girls to fully collect themselves. By the time they had, I felt like I was about to burst at the seams. Even Trish commented on it, looking over at me as she lay by her mother's side, still gently fingering and toying with her nipples, though Janet had been doing the same thing to hers.

"Does it always get that big and purple?" My daughter asked. "It's almost a little scary," she added.

"Sometimes...especially when he gets all worked up the way that he does, like now for example," Janet instructed. "Sometimes, it even scares me a little, especially when it's been a few days and he hasn't stroked himself off. When he does that, it always looks like this, especially just before he comes, which reminds me. Though we're now obviously all in agreement here, that your dad is going to be the one to take your cherry, I'd like to offer a bit of advice."

"What?"

"That we do that tomorrow, not here...not tonight. Let's all take the time to savor this, enjoy one another without any anxiety, or worries getting in the way. Trust me...I know. It's best to get to know one another first, get a bit more comfortable. And then tomorrow, we'll make an entire day out of it. We'll start off with a nice long bath, in which I'll pamper you, getting you ready for your dad. We'll put fresh sheets on the bed, since obviously I've pretty much ruined these for now," she giggled blushing profusely. "And...more importantly, after your dads had a chance to calm down a little, it'll be much better for you too. Right now, I think if either one of us even touched it the way it's looking at the moment, he'd explode."

"You've got that right!" I commented sitting there looking at the two of them still curled up on the bed together, one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen before, though my hot throbbing cock reminded me I was in dire straits here.

"Anyway...my point is," Janet continued ignoring me altogether, "After we've all had a chance to calm down and collect ourselves, get a bit more refreshed, and then spend the day just being around one another, teasing a little and such. Well...it will enhance and escalate the desire, the pure pleasure of it, and will make it far less uncomfortable for you, when the time finally does come. Right now, in his state," she said looking over towards me, likewise gathering my daughter's attention. "I'm afraid he might be a bit disappointing, and we certainly don't want to have that now do we?"

"Certainly not!" Trish said sitting up. "So...what do we do then? Until then?" She asked.

"Well, for one...we probably should get some sleep, going to be a long busy lust-filled day tomorrow."

"I am sort of getting a little tired," Trish announced. "Sounds like a good idea."

"Hey...excuse me?"

"But...I certainly won't be getting any sleep with these wet sheets on the bed, so if you wouldn't mind helping me strip them off first."

"Ok sure mom...of course."

"Anyone listening? Janet? Trish?"

"And we need to find you something really sexy for tomorrow too, maybe we'll go shopping, find something really intimate, sexy...cute, naughty...for your deflowering," Janet spoke as she rolled out of bed on one side, and as Trish did the same on the other.

"What the bloody hell?" I asked standing there wondering for a moment if I'd suddenly turned invisible or something.

"Oh but you know what?"

"What?" Trish asked turning towards her mother.

"We probably should get your father off...or he's apt to have an embolism or something, and we certainly can't have that...not before tomorrow now anyway can we?"

"No...we certainly can't allow that to happen," Trish said winking at her mother as Janet in turn winked back at her. And then they both turned and approached me, reaching me at almost the same exact moment, each one down on their knees as I stood there in front of them.

"You didn't seriously think we'd forgotten about you now did you?" Janet asked as I felt her hot delicious tongue suddenly slide up and down the length of my shaft.

"Or that we'd leave you standing here with this big hard dick of yours, all naughty swollen and purple like it is...without any relief?" Trish added now licking up and down the opposite side from where her mother was.

"No." I said almost quietly. And then simply succumbed to the intensity of the twin lips and tongues that had begun to lift me towards heights never before imagined.

**

Thankfully, it was my turn to sleep in, which I did. By the time I got up, just shortly after nine, which for me was sleeping in, I couldn't hear any other sound in the house. I wandered downstairs in search of a cup of coffee. It was made and waiting for me, along with a post-it note attached to an empty mug.

"Steven, gone shopping. Probably stay in town for lunch, more shopping. Back latest around 3 or 4. Don't you dare do any touching either! Love Janet. P.S. Make sure you take a shower this afternoon! NO Touching!"

I noticed there was another P.S. Written in another hand.

"P.S.S. And make sure you shave too daddy, you gave me a rash!" Trish signed her note including a smiley face. I stood rubbing my chin, remembering. I would indeed need to shave the stubble nice and close later, but for now, it was time for coffee. The erection I was suddenly sporting a reminder of what was to come. After I had had two cups of coffee, I wandered back upstairs to dress. Attached to the mirror in the bathroom was another post it note.

"Wear the new Kimono I got you for Christmas last year," Janet had written. It was indeed a nice one, expensive, and I loved wearing it as it was so light-weight. But it did little to hide my ever-constant erection whenever I wore it, though I figured upon reading the note that was the whole purpose in doing so anyway. Janet knew it made me horny just putting it on. I shaved, knowing I would do so again a bit later after my shower, though that was hours away yet. I looked down as I did so, sure enough an erection sticking out of my shorts that didn't show any signs of going away anytime soon. The mere thought that later on this evening, I'd actually be taking my own daughter's virginity wasn't lost on me. Twenty-four hours ago, I wouldn't even be considering such a notion, now...here I was anticipating it, looking forward to it, excited beyond reason. It was barely even noon!

I wandered downstairs to turn on the TV figuring to lose myself in one of the Pro football games for the afternoon. I sat down, clicking the remote, though staring out the window towards the pool area. Once again images of seeing Chris and Trish fondling one another coming to mind. Almost immediately I had an erection, though it had never really entirely gone away either. I glanced up at the TV, paused and realized upon doing so there was yet again another post-it note attached to the screen. I stood up, walked over and removed it.

"By now you're no doubt sitting there thinking about what's going to happen tonight. Knowing you as well as I do, I'm also pretty sure you have an erection and that you're horny as hell. As you should be. We've left you a little something to further titillate and stimulate you for this evening, though I seriously doubt you'll need it. See you this afternoon. And NO touching! Love, Janet."

I only then saw what appeared to be a DVD sitting on top of the TV set. "What the hell?" I thought. It was obvious it was one that had been recently made. There was no title for it as I opened the case and inserted it into the player. Almost immediately an image of Janet as well as Trish appeared on screen. They were sitting on the couch, which now sat empty across from me. Obviously, they had done this early on this morning while I was still sound asleep. Both of them were naked as they sat there side-by-side waving at me.

"Good afternoon baby!" Janet said speaking at the camera, which she'd obviously used to film this. "I'm sure by now it is afternoon, and as I mentioned in my note, you're as anxious and excited about tonight as we are. So...here's a little something for you to keep you that way. Be thinking about what it will be like to finally stick that big hard cock of yours inside this," she'd stated, and then reached over slipping her fingers inside our daughter's cunt as she sat next to her mother there on the couch. Trish had placed her feet on the couch itself, spreading herself obscenely in fact as Janet reached over and began pleasuring her. There was something about actually seeing it on screen that made it even more erotic for some reason. Knowing perhaps, they had started off their day like this, as horny as I was for one...but now teasing one another purposely, knowing I couldn't say or do a thing about it...but watch.

"Fuck this!" I thought to myself, unzipping my jeans, releasing my hard stiff prick. Sitting there watching my wife fingering our daughter's pussy was too much of a temptation not to. And when Trish likewise began doing the same thing to her, I was a goner...hands down.

"I bet he's touching now," Trish stated looking glassy-eyed as she stared into the camera, and then down between her mothers's legs as she split Janet's lips apart with her fingers, purposely exposing my wife's clit. Using the remote zoom...Trish then zeroed in on it, enlarging it until it looked like I was kneeling there in front of her myself staring at that hard little knot of pleasure. "Bet you wish you were licking this right now don't you daddy?" Trish asked. "Well...just so you know, I'm about to!" She said teasingly out of camera range, though she again zoomed back, letting me see her as she slid off the couch onto the floor. And though I couldn't see her actually doing it, the image was erotic enough as Janet now lifted her own feet onto the couch, likewise spreading them apart as fully as she could possibly do, holding onto her own knees. Below her on the floor, I watched the movement of my daughter's head as it bobbed slightly, the visualization more in my mind as she licked, tickled and sucked her mother's clitoris though I also now enjoyed the presentation of my daughter's beautiful heart-shaped ass.

I now heard Janet speaking to me as Trish continued to orally pleasure her mother.

"Don't forget to use the tissues," Janet said looking halfway cross-eyed. "See you this afternoon," and then suddenly the screen went blank. I sat there staring at it, somewhat frustrated, only then noticing that Janet had indeed moved the box of Kleenex tissues from one end table to the one sitting next to my chair. I laughed, hit rewind, and sat back to watch what they had recorded all over again. Careful to retrieve several much needed tissues to clean up with afterwards.

**

Even though I had more or less broken the rules, I knew damn well after seeing that tape there was no way in hell I couldn't have. But then I realized, Janet too knew that I would. But I also knew in their teasing me the way that they had, it had only taken the edge off, ensuring that I'd be more than capable later, and most likely able to maintain a nice solid erection for a much longer time too before coming again.

Even so, I was still on pins and needles as the afternoon slowly dragged by, eventually heading back upstairs to shower and shave again. They'd be home in about an hour now, though I also figured it would still be a while yet after that. The festivities according to Janet, wouldn't take place until later on that evening. Even after their eventual return, it was still going to be a long...long day.

It was nearly four o'clock when I finally heard the car pulling up into the drive. Wearing nothing more than my black Kimono, I raced downstairs in order to greet them as they came in. Janet was the first to enter, carrying several shopping bags, though for the life of me I couldn't understand the reason why, though all of them seemed to be from one of my favorite lingerie stores. Trish followed, but to my obvious surprise, right behind her came Chris. I was a little startled at the unexpected additional company, though greeting each one of them with a hug and a kiss as they entered and soon passed me by. Though Trish and Chris continued on towards her room, Janet had at least stopped, waiting for them to leave before speaking to me.

"Chris?" I merely asked questioning.

Janet laughed. "Yeah, we called her this morning, invited her to come along with. It was actually my suggestion," Janet informed me. "Though I know Trish had changed her mind about having me there instead of Chris, I also know that the two of them had originally planned for it the other way. So I told her that she ought not to disappoint her friend, especially after everything they have been through and shared together. She was quite excited by it actually, as was Chris upon learning that I'd be there with them too."

"But..."

"No buts Steven. And besides...not like YOU won't mind having three luscious naked women in your bed anyway. Lots and lots of eye-candy to keep you all nice and horny, which by the looks of it...you still are," she said glancing down at the tented slick material of my Kimono. "And that...after watching the video too...didn't you?"

The look on my face immediately confirmed that. Making her laugh. "Now...go be a good boy and watch TV or something, we have girl things to do, and much to prepare for!" With that, Janet headed off down the hallway towards Trish's bedroom.

"Good grief!" I thought to myself. "How many more "girl-things" could they possibly have to do?

As it turned out...lots of them.

**

I was "barred" from even going upstairs shortly after that as the girls invaded our bedroom and bath, primping themselves and getting ready for the night ahead. I could hear a lot of giggling and laughter coming from the bathroom as my wife and now Chris, properly bathed and prepared our daughter for what was turning out to be a fairly formal ritual of sorts. And though initially I balked at the silliness of the whole thing, I began to realize, that for Trish at least, this really was a big moment for her, and one that I shouldn't be taking away from by any means.

Janet had informed me that they'd call down to me when they were ready. In a very strange way, I felt almost as though I was giving my daughter away at her wedding as nervous as I now was. Pacing about in my Kimono, naked beneath it, but not too surprisingly, no longer sporting an erection either. I was actually nervous now, worrying about how it would go. I wondered if I could be as gentle with her as I was hoping to be, especially with an audience now, which I hadn't expected, at least with the addition of Chris being there now anyway.

I knew the time was close at hand, it had grown suddenly quiet upstairs nearly fifteen minutes ago. All the giggling, excited banter had stopped. I stood nervously below near the landing, waiting simply to hear the sound of my name being called. When it was, it took a moment for that to even register. Janet calling out to me from the bedroom.

"Steven? Steven? We're ready for you sweetheart!"

The moment of truth had arrived. As strange as it may sound, I slowly ascended the stairs, nervous, worried and almost afraid of what I was doing here. This was a moment in time that once experienced, could never be undone. If it wasn't quite what Trish was hoping for, or expecting, there would be no way to go back and undo it afterwards. As I reached the top of the stairs looking down the hallway, I saw Janet duck her head back inside the room, closing the door. I swallowed, took a deep cleansing breath, and then walked towards the door, reaching it moments later. I stood there again, taking another deep breath, and then rather than just turning the doorknob, walking in...I knocked.

"Come in Steven, we're ready for you," Janet spoke.

I opened the door and walked in. In a way, it was as though I'd suddenly been transported into some other dimension, another place far, far away from here. It seemed almost surreal and certainly looked like it too.

Everywhere I looked there were candles burning, and not just a few either, there must have been nearly a hundred of them. The room itself had a nice warm glow, and felt it as well. Every shadow seemed sensual, every nook and cranny seemed to hold a secret, as though some Wood Nymph was standing nearby, watching...waiting. Though there were indeed two Nymphs immediately greeting my eyes as I finally focused my attention upon them. Each one dressed in a matching blood-red gown that looked more formal dress, than lingerie. There was no mistaking the sensuality that both Chris and my wife were displaying however. Their gowns clinging to every inch, every curve of their bodies, cut just low enough in front to reveal a great deal of tantalizing titty-flesh without being obscene.

We had never had a canopy over the bed, but somehow almost magically, Janet had created one. Several layers of white lace and chiffon completely concealed the bed that lay beyond it, my daughter no doubt secreted away behind the veil, waiting for me. Seeing that, I again felt a sense of an almost fairy-like excitement, half expecting to find tiny miniature women with wings flitting about the room, drawing the curtains back, which both Chris and Janet now did. Slowly pulling on the drawstrings, the veiled curtain began to part, beyond the whisper of my daughters form lying there on the bed. Red satin sheets, even darker than those being worn by either of the other two in color. Trish dressed almost coquettishly in white from head to toe, laying there upon them in stark contrast. She looked like a vision more than real, her hair fashioned in long ringlets about her face, giving her an appearance of being even younger than she really was. She had an air of a woman in far earlier times, a throwback to a Victorian era perhaps. Days of chivalry and revolutions, of duels fought on the green, of balls and courtesans.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers