All Comments on 'Sister's Long Hair'

by saagar_manthan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bas na sagar

Are ata ka amchya bhawanna tech kaam ahe ka...chota oral sex parynt thik hot..amchyasathi..😞 bhawala..tyapudhe nko..bas limit aste

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
suhaagraat....

Plz make story on suhaagraat....Sagar and sangitatai suhaagraat on saagar wedding

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Something related to spanking and injection type will be appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are great dear friend.

This reminds me my first sex with my younger sister....Vaishali , she was 17.5 and I was 20.....How we over a period of three months transformed from brother sister to lovers....It all started on raksha bandhan when she was bending down and tieing rakhi to my hand ...I was looking at her cleavage and she Catched my gaze and smiled..

We brother and sister used stay at district place in rented room for college.....

That night I started touching her slowly she responded and within three months from touch to total passionate love....We do all the things including piss drinking and...All..after her marriage and my marriage it stopped for 5 years and again we started to make love few times a year.

Me and vaishali both lost our spouses in corona first wave in June 2020.

Now we meet at weekends at her place or my place and we are living like lovers ....For those two days ...Longing gor next weekend...I am 59 and she is 57 now....It is really pure, hot and passionate to fuck your own sister....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very beautiful story. Excellent narration. I hope you write a story about elder brother and his innocent but voluptuous younger sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaagar_manthan@saagar_manthan
I'm well-known Writer in Marathi Chawat katha (Marathi Sex Stories). I'm having my own Marathi language following groups. Telegram Group Link https://t.me/saagar_smck https://t.me/marathichawatkatha MeWe Group Link https://mewe.com/join/saagar_manthan_chawat_katha Facebook...