Sleeping Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Allison gargled and brushed her teeth to get his taste from her mouth. She called Tina and told her the big news.

"You gave him a blowjob!" Tina exclaimed on the other end of the line.

"Well not really a blowjob. More like a tip job," she laughed. She hung up the phone and spent the next hour packing for her trip. When her mother came home she kissed her goodnight and went to bed. The Jenkins' would be there early the next morning.

*****

It was an eight hour drive to Disneyworld so leaving at 6:00AM would get them into Orlando around three since they would stop a few times along the way. Tom and Becky sat in the front at first while he drove. Matt and Allison quickly fell back to sleep in the rear of the large SUV.

Around 8:30AM they stopped for a quick snack at which time Becky took over driving and asked Matt to move up front with her. It left Tom and Allison in the rear seats.

"So what does your boyfriend think about you going away this week?" Tom asked the young girl now sitting so dangerously close to him.

"He wasn't happy about it," Allison grinned at the handsome man. She was wearing loose cotton shorts and a baggy tee shirt.

"I don't blame him," Tom smiled. Allison had her feet up onto the back of Matt's chair which caused her loose shorts to fall back onto her lower stomach. Since she was slightly facing towards the window the chance of seeing up under the shorts was very slim. At least it was until she moved her pillow to the window and turned to face him.

Allison's eyes were closed but she knew he could now see the sheer panties again under her shorts. It was so obvious of Becky to bring Matt up to the front with her so she could do her magic on Tom. The poor man had six more hours in the car with her.

Tom tried not to keep staring at the darkness behind Allison's sheer undies but his eyes couldn't move away. He had thought the flashing the other night was an accident but now realized the girl was doing it on purpose. Maybe she was not as innocent as she made on to be? His wife and son seem to be distracted playing a road game in the front so after about fifteen minutes he decided to take a big gamble.

"Why don't you lie back and put your feet on my legs?" Tom whispered to Allison as she pretended to be sleeping. Before she could object Tom grabbed her ankles and pulled her feet onto his legs.

Allison was not prepared to having her body touch his. So far it had just been looking. She thought about pulling away but her body wouldn't let her. She moved the pillow lower and moved onto her back. Again her shorts moved down her thighs until her panties were once again exposed. She wondered just how brave he would be with his wife and kid in the front seats.

Tom waited a few minutes before he slipped his hand onto her ankle. He felt her body jerk slightly but she didn't open her eyes or object. His fingers did not move for almost five minutes when his fingertips made small circles around her ankle bone. This time she did not move.

His touch was driving her pussy mad with lust. Her legs had opened so far that she could feel the cool air close to her hot pussy. This meant the panties had pulled to the side allowing much of her bush to be exposed. His fingers were moving up and away from her ankle and were now at the bottom of her calve.

"There's a blanket in the back if you are cold," Becky yelled from the front seat. Even though she had been playing games with Matt she heard and could see what was going on in the rear. If Tom was turned on so much just seeing Allison, she knew he would be hornier if he got to touch her some.

Tom quickly pulled his hand away when Becky yelled but relaxed and smiled when she suggested the blanket. He reached behind him and pulled the blanket down over Allison's prone body. Only her head was exposed as she smiled and again pretended to be asleep.

Tom's fingers wasted no time as they returned quickly to her tender calve and then slowly up to her knee. As they made slow progress up between Allison's thighs the girl shifted her hips closer to him so he wouldn't have to reach as far. After about five minutes his fingers were touching the dampness close to her holey ground.

"Daddy will you play the license game with us?" Matt said from the front.

"Let your daddy relax," Becky said. "He will drive again later." She looked into the mirror and saw the beads of sweat pouring down from his temple.

Again Tom froze his fingers when his wife spoke. He realized he was taking too big of a gamble trying to touch this girl's pussy with his wife nearby. What if she really was sleeping and woke up with his finger in her slit?

Allison was frustrated because it was taking him forever to reach her hot pussy. Suddenly she felt his fingers slowly pulling away and reached down to grab them. Her eyes opened and looked into his.

Tom about shit his pants when Allison grabbed his hand. At first he thought she would be pissed but realized when he saw her smile that she wanted him to touch her. It was decision time again for him and it didn't take much to allow his fingers to be pulled into the thick damp curly bush waiting so impatiently for him to arrive. His fingers curled their way into the wet mat and as he finally touched the ridge of her damp lips the car slowed and moved onto the exit ramp.

"I think its time for a potty break," Becky grinned. She knew Tom had possibly touched the young girl's privates but didn't want him to do it very long.

Again Tom pulled his hand back. "I don't need to go," he said horny as hell.

"I do," little Matt said.

'Me too," Allison giggled as she pulled the blanket away which gave the desperate husband a view for the first time of her thin pink slit. She quickly pushed down her shorts and moved her foot from his lap.

Becky and Allison went into the ladies room and Tom took Matt into the men's room.

When noticing no one else was in the restroom Becky smiled at Allison. "I notice Tom's pants were quite full when he left the car."

"I.........he........he put my foot on.........his lap and....," Allison stuttered.

Becky laughed. "I could tell what was going on. I figure by the time we get to the Florida border he will be ready to jump me."

Allison was nervous because the man had done more than just look at her. "He was touching my leg and..."

Becky smiled as she moved in front of the girl and put her hand on the inside of the girl's thigh. "Did he touch you here?"

Allison moaned when the woman's fingers quickly traced up under the loose shorts and pulled her panties to the side. Before she could object her finger tips pushed into her damp bush and into her dripping slit. "OH GOD!" the girl moaned again as she put her hands on Becky's shoulders for support.

"No, not like that," Allison said trying to get her breath. The woman's fingers quickly explored her virginhood.

"Wow, a real virgin," Becky whispered. Her finger returned to the girl's hard clit.

"Someone might come in," Allison panted as she looked over the woman's shoulder at the closed door.

"I don't mind my husband looking at your pussy but don't get any ideas," Becky whispered. Her fingers were quickly bringing the girl to a climax. "Agreed?"

"Oh God Yes," she moaned. She forgot about the door as her body exploded. She pulled Becky into her as she fought back a scream.

Becky smiled and moved into one of the stalls. She pulled out a bunch of toilet paper and handed it to Allison. "Here dry off."

Allison did as Becky said and as they exited the restroom Becky whispered, "When you get horny I'll take care of your needs."

"OK," Allison giggled.

*****

Becky drove for another two hours and Allison continued to sit in various positions next to Tom to give him views of her panties and even a few shots down her loose tee shirt. He asked if she wanted the blanket again but this time she said no. She didn't want Becky to get the wrong idea.

After a break for lunch Tom took over the driving and it was Allison and Matt again in the rear seats. They played some games and even watched a DVD on the drop down screen. Around 3:00PM they pulled into the condo parking lot.

"We're here," Tom announced.

"GOODY!" Matt screamed. "Let's go to Disneyworld!"

"Not today honey," Becky said. "Today we will just relax and go in the pool."

Allison followed the couple and their son into the condo doorway and noticed it was not as big as they had made on. It had one bedroom and bunk beds placed in a long hallway.

"This is not what they told us," Becky said. She immediately got on the phone and called the front desk. After a heated conversation the woman slammed the phone down. "They said the literature said two sleeping areas and not two bedrooms."

"Can I sleep on the top bunk?" Matt said smiling as he climbed up the small ladder on the bottom.

"Sure," Tom laughed. "As long as Allison doesn't mind sleeping on the bottom bunk I think this place will do fine."

"It's OK with me," the girl said smiling. She caught the man's eyes looking at her ass in the large mirrored wall.

"There's only one bath," Becky said still upset with the place.

Tom pulled her into him for a hug. "Relax and have some fun," he whispered. His fingers pushed dangerously down to the top of her buttocks.

"The trip has gotten him hot," Becky thought and she needed a quick release herself because fingering the girl had increased her body temperature as well. "Why don't Tom and I unpack and take a short rest while you two unpack your stuff out here?"

Allison could see Tom's hand on his wife's butt and grinned. "Come one Matt I'll help you unpack."

"I can do it myself," the boy said as he quickly climbed down from the top bunk. Before Allison could grab her suitcase the bedroom door was closed and she could hear their bodies falling onto the bed through the thin door. Then the music from the small alarm clock soon rang out through the door.

"Hurry," Becky begged her husband as she lay naked on her back with her legs spread wide open. She watched as he stripped off his shirt and shorts and pushed down his boxers. "Fuck me," she whispered while sucking on his tender earlobe.

Tom was about to pop as soon as his shaft pushed into the hot damp entrance between her thighs. His eyes were closed as he pretended it was Allison's body he was pushing in and out of.

"Slow down," Becky moaned as she felt his hips racing to the finish line. The problem was that she was not there yet.

"OH GOD!" he cried as his hot juices splashed against the rear of her oven.

"Oh no not yet," Becky groaned. Her hips raced to catch up but it was too late. He tried to pull out but her fingers clutched onto his hips. "Not yet."

"Honey I'm done," Tom sighed.

Becky was desperate as she bit on his ear again. "I saw you looking at Allison's body when you two were in the back seat."

Tom panicked as he thought about lying to her. "I................uh........"

"It's OK," she giggled. "You can look as much as you want." She felt him relaxed and continued her verbal teasing. "I know you saw her little titties in the pool last week." Suddenly she felt a small twitch of his soft penis.

Tom couldn't believe his wife was talking like this.

"What else have you seen?" She asked as she sucked his earlobe in and out of her mouth like a small prick.

"Becky.....oh....," he moaned. His mind brought back mental images of her dark bush and cute little round ass. He felt his prick getting harder and harder as his wife talked about the sweat young thing in the next room.

"Have you seen her panties?" Becky whispered as her tongue jabbed into his ear.

"Ye..........yessss," he moaned. His prick was now hard enough to start round two.

"Ummm," she moaned when she felt his shaft swell to push again at the sides of her love tunnel. Her hips rose up to meet his.

Both adults soon reached a hot passionate level deep within their bodies. It was the next words from Becky's mouth that put them both over the edge.

"Fuck me. Pretend I'm Allison."

"Oh FUCK!" Tom groaned. His wife was telling him to imagine it was the girl's pussy he was now fucking. "Oh........Allison." he moaned.

"Fuck me Mr. Jenkins," Becky whispered in his ear as she held on to his pulsing hips.

***** Matt had gone to the bathroom so Allison moved over to the bedroom door to listen to their lovemaking sounds. She heard Becky ask if he had seen her panties. She moved her ear closer to the door and heard his answer of yes. "Stay in there a little longer," Allison thought as she looked at the bathroom door.

"Fuck me. Pretend I'm Allison," she heard the woman say. Suddenly the squeaking of the bed got louder and louder until it was banging against the wall. She giggled when she heard Becky say, "Fuck me Mr. Jenkins." And this was just the start of the week.

"What are you doing?" Matt asked when he opened the door and saw Allison standing by the bedroom door.

"Just getting my pen," Allison quickly replied as she opened her book bag and pulled out a pen. She grabbed the boy's hand and led him back into the living area.

*****

"God that was fantastic," Becky said as they lay on their backs looking up at the small light fixture over the bed.

Tom smiled as he turned and looked at his wife. "You don't care if I look at Allison."

Becky curled her fingers around his soft penis. "Look all you want but this is mine." She smiled as she thought of the past week which was one of the most passionate weeks of their marriage.

*****

It was after dinner on the way out that Tom whispered in Allison's ear as they waited for Matt and Becky to come out of the restroom. "You know we are very happy with the way you are with our son. I'm going to give you an extra $50 a day."

Allison looked at him and smiled. "You don't have to give me any more money."

"Shhh," he grinned. "This is just between you and me. My wife does not need to know."

"Are you sure?" Allison said realizing she would be now making $130 a day.

"Yes, but it has to be our secret," Tom said smiling. Before he could react Allison moved forward and gently kissed him on his cheek. "I won't say a word," she whispered.

*****

It was about 9:00PM when they returned to the room and Matt had to take a bath before going to bed. While he played in the tub the other three sat around watching a movie. Allison was wearing her jeans and a tee shirt and Becky was wearing a dress.

"Tom, will you check on Matt and tell him to get out of the tub?" Becky asked.

"Sure," the man said smiling before he stood and walked into the bathroom.

After he left Allison turned to Becky. "Do you want me to wear that nightgown tonight?"

Becky chuckled. "I don't think Tom has much left for today. Let's save it for tomorrow night."

After about ten minutes Tom and Matt returned from the bedroom with the boy in his pajamas. "Good night," he said as he moved over and kissed his mother. After the kiss he turned and kissed his father and then waited for his parents to kiss each other. It was a before bed ritual they had done since he was big enough to know what was going on. He smiled and moved over to Allison and lightly kissed her on her lips. She blushed and smiled but the boy stood there waiting.

"OK now you have to kiss Mommy and Daddy," he said with his hands on his hips.

"She doesn't have to," Tom said realizing Allison was blushing.

"Yes she does," Becky said smiling. She held out her hands for the girl to come to her.

Allison's heart beat faster as she moved into the woman's arms and leaned forward for what she thought would be a light peck but instead Becky pressed her slightly opened mouth hard against her own. Her eyes opened wide when the tip of the woman's tongue snaked between her lips. She tried to push back but the woman held her tight until the tongue tickled against her own.

Becky was excited to be kissing the girl in front of her husband like this. Her head was turned in front of Matt so he did not know just how passionate it was. After thirty seconds or so she pushed away.

"OK now my daddy," Matt said smiling.

"Allison, you don't have to if you don't want to," Tom said nervously.

Allison looked at Becky to make sure it was OK and saw her smile. "I guess I'm part of the family now while we are here," she said as she leaned over and closed her eyes when her lips were very close to his.

Tom knew his wife had kissed the girl with an open mouth and knew it was meant to turn him on. If she could do it and the girl didn't mind then so could he. He smiled at his wife as he pressed his lips against Allison's. As soon as their lips touched her mouth slightly opened to invite his tongue inside. He took the invitation.

Allison's body was on fire as she swapped tongues with the grown man. His hand was touching her waist and was only inches from the bottom of her petite breast.

"OK you two," Becky announced. "Kissy-Time is up. Now go to bed Matt."

"OK, tomorrow is Disneyworld," the boy said as he jumped down the hallway and up onto the top bunk.

Allison moved back to her seat next to the long sofa where Tom and Becky sat. She really enjoyed Kissy-Time and wondered if they would do it every night before the boy went to bed. They watched the movie and around 11:30PM Tom said he was tired and went into the bedroom.

"Why don't you come over here?" Becky asked Allison as the news came on. The girl smiled and moved next to the woman.

"Did you like Kissy-Time?" Becky whispered as she put an arm around Allison's back and massaged her shoulder.

Allison giggled. "Yes."

"Have you ever kissed a girl before me?"

"Yes," Allison answered thinking back to her affair with Tina.

"Is that all you did?" Becky's fingers pulled out the neckband on the shirt and slipped down along her collarbone.

"No," Allison replied as she leaned over towards the woman to make it easy for her to reach her chest.

"Did you do this?" Becky whispered when her fingers traced down over the small bumps and onto the hard nipple. She heard the girl moan. "You are real hot aren't you?"

"Yes."

"We can't make much noise."

"I can be quiet."

Becky turned and switched off the lamp on the table next to the sofa. Only the light from the T.V. lit up the dim room. Today was the first time she had ever touched another female and now was going to do it again.

Allison closed her eyes and leaned back onto the soft breasts of the woman while the woman's fingers moved down and unsnapped her jeans. She sucked in her stomach to allow the fingers freedom to slide slowly down under her panties and into the damp forest of hair. She wished they were both naked and she could return the pleasures but knew it would be taking too much of a chance with her family so close by. She sighed and opened her legs when the fingers again found her hard clitoris.

Becky took her time this time playing and teasing the babysitter. She too wished they were both naked as she could kiss and taste this girl's virgin nectar and maybe even have her do the same in return. Almost ten minutes of finger-fucking good times brought the girl to her second climax. She kept her promise and held her screams inside.

*****

Tom was the first one up the next morning and tip-toed out of the bedroom to keep from waking up his wife. He had woke up early and tried to go back to sleep but the thought of the young girl lying on the bottom bunk just outside of his room prevented him from dozing off. The hallway was still quite dark however when he opened the door the light from the bedroom highlighted the girl's body lying on top of the bedspread. She was face down and the short nightshirt rested up over her hips allowing his eyes to see her marvelous ass covered by white panties with small roses scattered about.