Sleeping Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom looked to his right to see Jake's body pounding into Allison's and to his left to see his wife's tongue and lips on the young girl's pussy. Two weeks ago he would have never believed something like this would have ever happened. "She's ready now," Becky announced as she wiped her mouth with her forearm.

Tom laid back and closed his eyes as Tina tried it again. Whatever Becky had done it must have worked because Tina's pussy opened wide and engulfed as much of him as she could. He opened his eyes and saw her smiling face. "OK you can fuck me now," she giggled.

"No dear, you get to fuck him," Becky laughed as she guided Tina's hips up and down, up and down. Becky sat back and watched the two couples fucking. By the time Sunday rolled around almost every combination imaginable was tried, except Jake and Tom kept their distance.

A month later they announced they were too busy to baby-sit anymore. It was late on Thursday evening when Becky turned on her answering machine.

"Hello my name is Trisha and I'm responding to an advertisement in the newsletter for a babysitter. I'm seventeen but will be eighteen tomorrow and have my own car. If you have not filled the job please call my cell phone at 555-5428. Thank you."

The next day Trisha stopped by and was sitting with Becky and Matt in the sunroom when Tom came home. After asking her questions for about an hour Tom and Becky went into the hallway to discuss her.

"So what do you think?" Becky asked.

"Do you think she will go for it?" He asked with a wicked smile.

Becky pulled Tom back to into the doorway to look at Trisha and Matt wrestling on the floor. The short skirt was pulled over the girl's pink panties showing a marvelous little ass. "Yeah I don't think there will be a problem."

Finis

Note from Slickman: This is one of my few full length stories without submitting it as chapters. I hope you all enjoyed it, don't forget to send me an email and please don't forget to vote.

1...5678910