Sleeping Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

"I put some sleeping powders in her Coke at the restaurant," Becky said trying to keep a straight face.

"Yeah right," Tom said again. But the girl did really look like she was sleeping. "I guess you want me to kiss her and wake her up."

"I'm the evil witch," Becky said as she pulled the girl's gown slowly up her tan legs until the front of her silky black panties were exposed. "If you want to wake her up you have to find the right spot on her body to kiss."

"Fuck," Tom thought. "My wife has truly gone nuts. But if she wants me to kiss this girl's body he wasn't going to object."

"Take off her shoes and kiss her feet," Becky commanded.

As Tom leaned down to remove the girl's shoes Allison tapped Becky on the arm and mouthed with out making a sound that she was ticklish.

"Don't tickle her. I want you to suck each one of her toes."

Sucking toes was not what Tom had in mind but he knew he had to play the game to its entirety. His mouth opened wide and he sucked the big toe of her right foot into his mouth. "POP," went his mouth when it left the large toe and went to the next one. He continued down the line until her small toe on her other foot was in his mouth.

Allison bit her lower lip to keep from laughing. Her feet were so sensitive and just the fact that this grown man was sucking her toes was funny as hell.

"Now kiss her lower legs," the Witch said as she waved the toy wand

It was not as ticklish now as he planted baby kisses on her ankles and then up her thin calve. When he got to her knees his eyes looked over them at the black panties stretched over her virgin hole. He felt a slight trembling of her legs as he opened her thighs and gently kissed the insides of her thighs as he headed north.

He was only a few inches away from her panties when the Witch again spoke. "I did not tell you to kiss her that high." Both Tom and Allison felt disappointment at her words.

"Her fingers and arms are next," Becky said as she smacked him on the top of his head with the wand.

Tom picked up her right hand and sucked in her thumb. It moved in and out of his lips like the so many times Becky had done the same to his hard-on.

All three bodies were now at a high passionate level. "Take off her dress," the Witch ordered.

"Good," Tom thought. He had had enough toes and fingers. He lifted Allison until she sat upright and unzipped her gown. As she moved back down he pulled the dress up over her arms until it bunched at her waist. Her tiny little boobs rested on her chest waiting for his kisses. He dropped his head down to suck in her small nipple but Becky grabbed his shoulder.

"I didn't tell you to kiss her breast did I?" Becky was having so much fun teasing her husband with the girl's body. She could already see his penis was having serious problems behind the tights.

"Take off your tights first."

"Are you sure?" Tom whispered. Touching and kissing was one thing but was she now leading him to possibly fuck the babysitter?

Becky didn't answer him because she had spoken. She smiled as he pushed the tights over his hard-on and down off of his feet. "Stand before me Prince and lift your jacket."

Allison peeked out of her closed eyelids and saw again his long hard penis. It was torture seeing it and not being able to touch it. She too wondered if Becky would order him to fuck her and also wondered if she would object if he did.

"Take off everything," Becky ordered. As Tom removed the rest of his costume Becky pulled off Allison's dress and panties and then her Witch costume. They all were stark naked and breathing hard ready for what was to come.

"What did Sleeping Beauty do to you in the dressing room?" Becky asked as she moved to sit down at Allison's feet.

Tom's eyes had not left the girl's dark bush or the hint of a pink pussy between the thick growth. "Sh....eee.....ta....touched.....me."

"Show me," Becky commanded. In all of the years they had been married she had never seen him masturbate before.

"Now? Here?"

"DO IT!"

Allison jumped slightly when Becky yelled and again peeked out to see him slowly stroking his hard-on. Suddenly she felt Becky's hand on her knee pulling it to the side which slowly opened her thighs. Her young un-violated pussy was now Tom's to look at while he jerked off. Becky's fingers parted the thick growth and then the thin pink slit.

"Ohhh," he moaned when he saw the small bump at the top of her pink slit. He wanted so bad to jump on top of her sleeping form and be the first. His fist moved faster and faster until he grunted loudly and splashed his juices over his fist and down onto the hardwood floor.

"You are a bad Prince," Becky said smiling. "Now go get a tissue and clean up the mess you made."

Tom was suddenly embarrassed for jerking off like he did. He was pretty sure Allison was not asleep and that he had been set up however, he did not want to stop what was going on since they had hired the girl. Never in his life would had he dreamed his wife would allow him the liberties he had been taken with this eighteen year-old girl. He quickly wiped up his mess and stood waiting for her next command.

"Take your costume and go into the bedroom. You can sleep with your son. I'll sleep out here."

Allison kept pretending to be asleep until she heard the bedroom door open and close. Her eyes opened showing Becky just how horny she really was.

"You did a great job," Becky whispered as she moved to lie down next to Allison on the large soft sofa.

"God that was so hot," Allison whispered back. She turned her body until her small breasts crushed against Becky's larger ones. "What are we going to do now?"

"Anything we want," Becky giggled. As much as she had wanted Tom to fuck her before she wanted something else even more. She moved her lips to Allison's ear and whispered, "I want you to kiss me all over."

Allison froze at first after realizing what the woman wanted. Having it done to her was one thing but she was not sure if she could go down on the older woman. "All over?"

"Yes," Becky said louder. "Start with my lips." Her arm pulled the girl's mouth to hers and welcomed her tongue into her mouth. After about one minute of deep frenching Allison pulled her mouth away.

"What if he comes out?"

"He won't," Becky replied. She knew he would do whatever she wanted as long as she didn't stop what was going on with Allison. Her hands moved to the top of the girl's shoulders and slowly pushed her downward. Allison's lips and tongue traced down her neck and collarbone and down over her full breasts. When they reached the long hard nipples Allison stopped for a feast.

"Ummm, you do that very well," Becky moaned. "Are you sure you haven't done it before?"

"Yes," Allison giggled. The long nipples were like a small penis as they moved in and out of her tight lips.

After spending a few minutes on each hard tip her mouth moved to the center of her chest and then slowly down over her navel to the top of her small golden bush. She looked up at the woman who was now clutching the sofa cushions in anticipation of what was to come. It was Allison's turn to tease as she licked down one side of her swollen vulva and then up the other without touching the sensitive pinkness within.

"OH GOD PLEASE," Becky begged as she grabbed Allison's head to guide her tongue to her pulsating clitoris. "SUCK IT THERE!"

"Tom had to have heard that," Allison thought as her mouth opened and her lips suckled on the hooded mound of passion. It moved south over her "G-Spot" and then lower into her open pussy. Becky's hands fell from the girls head to again grasp the sofa cushions as the lips and tongue explored and covered her whole wetness.

"PLEASE!" Becky begged again for Allison's lips to return to her clit.

"It's like a hard wad of bubblegum," the girl thought as she licked and sucked on the raised passion button.

The bubble soon popped up and down Becky's body as she climaxed. "I'M COMING!" she cried as her hips raised upward taking Allison's small body with it.

After about three minutes Becky's totally satisfied body felt something tapping it on its shoulder. She opened her eyes to see a naked Allison holding the magic wand. "Yes do you want something?" Becky grinned.

"Sleeping Beauty would like for you to do the same thing to her," Allison giggled.

"She does....does she?" Becky laughed. "And where would Sleeping Beauty liked to be kissed?" The woman moved off of her back on the sofa to allow the girl to take her place.

"Right here," Allison said as she pointed at the dripping wet pussy between her opened thighs.

"How can I deny a Princess?" Becky laughed.

Tom was wide awake as he listened to the two females making love in the other room. He would have cut off his arm to see the two of them going at it but realized they still had five more days in Disney. He smiled and rolled over.

*****

Tom and Becky sat at the small table in the great room of the condo waiting for Matt and Allison to wake up. Allison walked into the room first rubbing her eyes. The Winnie the Po night shirt she was wearing fell down to the middle of her thighs.

"I slept so good last night," she said smiling.

"Me too," Becky grinned.

"I kept waking up," Tom said as his eyes followed Allison's body to the seat next to his. As she sat down her nightshirt pulled upward until the edge of her black panties could be seen.

Suddenly Matt ran into the room. "Are we going back to Disneyland today?"

"Yes, but you have to eat your breakfast first," Becky replied. She grinned as she imagined the mischief they would be getting into.

*****

"How about Fantasyland?" Becky asked as they once again walked down Main Street USA.

'GOODY!" Matt said holding Allison's hand tightly in his.

"Let's do Peter Pan's Flight," Tom grinned as he led the way to the short line. Again he pulled Allison into one of the flying pirate ships with him. Becky and Matt jumped into the ship behind them.

"It gets dark in there," Tom whispered in Allison's ear.

"Um, what do you have in mind?" she whispered back. She was now wearing a short denim skirt and a loose blouse.

"Have you ever....you know..." he whispered as he looked down at the large bulge forming in his loose cotton shorts.

At first Allison wasn't sure what he wanted. "It couldn't be to jerk him off because he knew she had already done that so it had to be.........shit...he wants me to give him a blow job," she thought. As much as she wanted to do it she was afraid it would cross the line that Becky had established. The women had said his penis was hers and not Allison's. Allison glanced back at the other ship and saw Becky's smile as the woman gave her the thumbs up.

"Kind of..." Allison whispered just as the two doors opened and the ship moved out into the dark room. As soon as it got real dark Allison leaned her body over until her face was above the front of his shorts. Her fingers crawled up his hairy thigh and then under the loose shorts. She fished around through the opening in his boxers until she found what she wanted.

Tom's eyes were looking downward at the top of Allison's head as she pulled out his hard pink rod. "Ohhh," he moaned when her lips gently kissed the hot tip. "Please," he begged as she teased him by opening and closing her mouth across the top like someone biting the top of an ice cream cone.

Allison didn't think she would have enough time on the normally short rides to give him satisfaction so she opened her mouth as wide as possible and sucked in about four inches of his thickness. He was so wide her cheeks were bellowed outward as she slowly raised her head upward and then back down.

Becky could see glimpses of what was going on in the ship in front of her. She could see Allison's body leaning over and knew the girl was giving her husband a blow job. She didn't want Tom to climax as she yelled. "Hey you two the ride is almost over!"

Allison heard the warning and managed to get her lips off the tip of his prick just before the ship burst through the double doors and out into the opening. She giggled when she sat back and watched the man trying to force his hard-on back into his shorts.

"That was so cool," Matt said laughing as he exited the ship. "Let's do it again."

"OK with me," Tom quickly said with a big smile. The bulge in his shorts was so obvious.

"Let's do it," Becky grinned as they headed back to the entrance. As Tom and Mat ran ahead Becky pulled Allison aside. "Don't say anything to Tom but just before we board the ships I'll jump in the seat next to him."

Allison smiled. The woman was not going to give up her shaft very easily.

The line was a little longer however the large tent in Tom's shorts never really went down. As he moved towards the empty ship he pulled on Allison's arm. She ran next to him but just before she was to enter the ship Becky pulled her away and jumped next to her husband. Allison ran back and jumped into the ship next to Matt.

"What's wrong are you disappointed?" Becky whispered as she fondled his hard-on.

"Noooo," he moaned. Right then he didn't care who took care of his needs. As soon as the ship entered the dark room he felt his prick being freed and her mouth engulf him. He closed his eyes imagining it was Allison's tongue licking up and down his shaft.

"OH GOD!" Tom shouted just before he shot his hot juices deeply into his wife's mouth. She clamped her lips tightly around him and sucked him until he was empty.

"Why Peter you look so flushed," Becky grinned as the car again moved outside into the light.

*****

The next ride was in "Small World" and Tom was now satisfied to just sit back and enjoy the scenery and that song playing over and over again in various languages.

Tom did not ride the Mad Tea Party spinning cups but he and a crowd of men were happy just to watch Allison holding on as her short skirt which did little to hide the crotch of her basic white panties. Finally they had lunch in Hook's Tavern.

That afternoon they all rode the Dumbo The Flying Elephant Ride and the Snow White Scary Adventures ride. Neither of them gave the adults any chance to fool around. While walking again down Main Street they stopped at an ice cream shop. They bought Matt an orange popsicle and when Allison pulled out a chocolate fudge bar Becky took it from her hand. "Not now."

Allison looked at her as she put the fudge bar back. Did the woman think she was gaining weight? Around five PM they headed back to the condo.

Matt was totally tired and fell asleep in the SUV heading back to the room. Tom put him in the top bunk and joined the females in the great room.

Both Becky and Allison had their eyes closed while leaning back against the sofa. "Hey let's do something." He said hoping for a repeat of last night's Sleeping Beauty.

"What?" Becky said trying not to smile. "You want to do Sleeping Beauty again?"

"Sure," Tom quickly answered.

Becky giggled and whispered something to Allison who also giggled. "OK we agree but you have to be Sleeping Beauty," Becky said.

"Oh no, I'm not wearing a dress?" Tom said firmly.

A minute later Tom reluctantly took the Sleeping Beauty dress and moved into the bathroom to change while Allison put on the Prince costume and Becky the Witch costume.

"Where do you want me to kiss him to wake him up?" Allison asked as she pulled the tights up over her skimpy panties.

"I think you already know the answer to that. It was what you were doing in the Peter Pan ride correct?"

Allison gulped. "I........uh...."

"It's OK," the women smiled. Just then the bathroom door opened and Tom stood there in a dress.

"Ha...ha...ha," Becky laughed. "We should have gotten you a wig." She moved over and pulled up the front of the dress to see him wearing his boxers which were slightly bulging at the moment. "You have to wear panties."

"I don't think I'll fit into your panties," Tom laughed. The thought of wearing panties was suddenly turning him on.

"I'll get some panties," she giggled as she moved quietly into the bedroom where Matt was sleeping.

"Are you OK with this?" Tom whispered to Allison who was standing by the table in Prince Charming clothing.

"Sure, it's like dress up when I was a little girl."

"You are not a little girl anymore," Tom grinned.

Allison blushed as Becky walked back into the room holding up a pair of yellow panties. "These should work. Take off your boxers and Allison will put these on you."

"I will?" The girl asked. She knew the man was not that happy at first to be wearing them.

"It's OK," Tom said as he reached up under the dress and pulled the boxers down over his hard-on and off of his bare feet. "Go ahead."

Allison took the panties from the woman's hand and dropped to her knees in front of Tom. She held them open as he put one foot and then the other one into the leg holes. As the girl pulled them up over his thighs Tom grabbed the dress and pulled it upward. As the dress passed over his hard prick it popped straight outward.

Allison jumped back slightly and laughed when the long rod appeared. She was having trouble getting the panties to fit up over his muscular thighs and thought there was no way they would fit over his hard-on. "It won't fit," the girl giggled as she tried to pull it up over his rocket.

Tom's body was on fire as he looked down at the young girl pushing the silky panties up over his shaft. He wanted so much to take her virginity but knew his wife was calling the shots.

"Force it inside," Becky ordered as she aimed the magic wand at the tip of his penis.

Allison smiled as her tiny hand curled around the middle of his pole and pulled it downward as she pulled the panties up and over it.

"Oh God," He moaned as her fingers curled around the moist tip.

"Quiet," Becky said. Tom bit his lip and watched as Allison pulled down his dress and Becky led him to the sofa. "Go to sleep and if you open your eyes your fairy tale is over."

Tom did as she said and waited for the 18 year-old virgin Prince to kiss him.

Allison stood smiling at the front of his dress which showed the obvious bulge of his hard-on.

"Kiss him," Becky whispered. "But tease him before you get to his penis."

Allison giggled as she dropped to her knees and picked up his foot. She licked across his big toe and heard him laugh. The laugh stopped when she sucked it into her mouth. Her fingers traced up his legs with her lips close behind. His knees offered no resistance to her hands pushing them apart. As her mouth moved north her fingers folded up the dress until it was bunched at his waist.

"No peeking," Becky whispered in his ear when she noticed his eyes flickering. Allison pulled down the panties until his hot pecker pointed straight up at her ready for her kissing.

"Wait," Becky whispered to Allison as the girl held his monster in her fingers with her lips ready to drop.

Allison could feel the penis getting harder and harder and could see the tip getting redder and redder. Her lips were moving south when she felt Becky's hand pull her head upward. Allison moved back and was shocked as Becky squirted chocolate syrup onto the top of the red crown.

"Time for your fudge bar," the woman whispered.

Tom's eyes opened when the cool chocolate hit the tip of his goody bar. His eyes opened big when Allison's thin tongue pushed downward and gently across the brown chocolate which was slowly dripping down his shaft.

"Close your eyes," Becky whispered in Tom's ear as she nibbled on it. She heard him moan and bit the tender lobe. "Don't come."

"This tastes much better," Allison thought as she licked the chocolate up onto her tongue. "Ummm," she said as her mouth opened to suck in the shiny brown tip. Gobs of rich chocolate dripped down onto her chin.

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers
1...45678...10