Sleeping Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," Tom thought as his body froze. These panties were sexier than the sheer ones because they were the kind worn by young girls. One side of the panties was pressed into her ass crack thus showing her whole pink buttock. He wanted to reach down and touch it but held back as he quickly moved into the bathroom for a cold shower.

Becky heard her husband get up and peeked out as he looked at Allison on the bunk bed. She smiled and moved out of bed herself until she was looking at the same sight her husband had just minutes before. Her session last night with Allison on the sofa had increased her interest in girl-girl sex a lot. She moved down to her knees next to the small bed and leaned forward until her lips pressed against Allison's bare cheek.

Allison too was in and out of sleep and found herself dreaming or thinking about what had happened yesterday. She heard the bedroom door open and opened her eyes enough to see the large shadow on the wall behind the bed which meant it was Mr. Jenkins's standing by her bed looking at her. She grinned after realizing he had spent a lot of time looking at her ass. When he left to go into the bath she dozed off again until she dreamed someone was kissing her.............oh God it wasn't a dream... she felt lips on her bare buttock.

"So soft," Becky thought as her mouth moved up and over the soft pink cushion. As her lips moved south to the bottom of the girl's ass she felt Allison's body turning towards her. She moved her lips up and saw the girl's smiling face.

"Good morning," Allison whispered.

Becky smiled. "Good morning." Her eyes moved down the girl's body to the tiny panties. The shower was still running in the bathroom and Matt had not moved up in the top buck so she decided to go for it. Her mouth moved down again and kissed the soft silky inner thigh.

Allison closed her eyes and smiled as she opened her legs. She thought about pushing down her panties but decided she might need to be wearing then when Tom came out of the bathroom. Her dilemma was soon over when she felt Becky's fingers pulling the panties to the side enough to allow her mouth to press into her wanton pussy. For $130 a day she got oral sex. Not bad.

Becky pushed her tongue through the thick growth until it pressed against the top of the girl's pussy. She followed the pink path downward over the small hard bump to the bottom of the wet canal. Her fingers parted the hairs and her tongue took the northern route back up. This time her lips pushed downward until they capture the small pleasure button. Although she had never gone down on a female she had it done many times to her so what to do was not a problem. Suddenly she heard the shower turn off and looked up at the begging face of the girl.

Allison wanted to cum so bad but knew they were taking a chance. When Becky pulled her panties back over her bush and pulled down her nightshirt Allison sighed. "Later," Becky whispered as she moved back into the bedroom.

*****

After showers and breakfast the foursome jumped into the vehicle and headed to the gates of Disneyworld.

Tom parked the SUV and they all jumped on the tram that took them to the main gate. He paid for all four of them and they proceeded down Main Street USA.

"Where does everyone want to go first?" Becky asked as she looked at the map.

"How about Frontierland?" Tom asked as he looked at all of the attractions. The one he was most interested in was Splash Mountain especially if he could get Allison in the front seat.

"OK," Becky replied. "We have all week so we can go to a different section each day."

Allison held onto Matt's hand as they maneuvered through the crowd. They had a little trouble keeping pace with Tom who was almost running to get in line at Splash Mountain.

"I'm not planning on getting wet," Becky laughed as they watched the giant log boats carrying the people to the exit ramp. The people in the front of the boat were drenched.

"Come on don't be a party-pooper," Tom laughed. The line was not as long as they had thought and it was moving pretty fast. When they got to the first boat Tom pulled Allison in front of him and whispered, "let's sit in the front of the log boat."

Becky smiled as she guided Matt to the back of the boat. Her husband was so obvious pushing the young girl to the front and knew the white tee-shirt and tan shorts she was wearing would be almost transparent when she got wet.

"Here we GO!" Tom shouted back towards his son as Allison sat directly in front of him on the same seat. Her ass was only inches from the front of his growing member. As the log boat climbed up the steep incline Allison's body slipped backwards until she felt his body and the hard lump in his shorts. She smiled and did a slight wiggle against his manhood.

The first sudden drop down to a pool of cool water was not so bad and only a little spray moved over the front and onto Allison. But it was enough to get her shirt damp and the front of her shorts wet. The log moved up again and into a dark tunnel. As soon as the light faded away Tom moved his hands up from the seat to the top of Allison's thighs. He expected her to push them away but she just leaned back harder against his shaft.

"Mommy I'm SCARED!" Matt yelled from the back.

"Are you scared?" Tom whispered in Allison's ear as he moved his fingers slowly up to the edge of her shorts. The log twisted sharply to the right and back to the left which drove his hand up under the shorts until his fingers pressed against her damp panties.

"Should I be?" she whispered back to him. Her fingers moved down and over his hand.

"Shit," Tom thought, "She is going to pull my hand away." But instead Allison's fingers moved down under his fingertips to pull her moist panties to the side. As his fingers parted the dripping matt of hair the light from the front showed they were about to exit the tunnel and make the big drop. He quickly explored her hot slit until he discovered she was indeed a virgin. At that moment the front of the log pushed out into the opening and then almost straight down.

The wall of water splash up and over the front of the boat totally drenching both Allison and Tom whose fingers were still trying to explore her virgin gash. As the log moved down the stream they moved closer to where the next riders were in line and he had to pull his fingers from her honey pot.

Allison knew she had a wet tee-shirt and knew the people in line could see her small mounds and raisin tips but she didn't care. Tom's fingers on her pussy had turned her on so much she wanted and needed relief and knew only Becky would give it to her. As Tom pulled her up from the log she saw him glaring at her damp clothing and exposed body. "You are so bad," she whispered. At the same time she noticed his beige shorts were soaked enough for her to see the outline of his hard-on.

"Over here you two," Becky directed towards them. When they got closer the woman pulled out on the front of Allison's shirt. "I think you got a little too wet."

"Mommy, I want to go over to Tom Sawyer's Island," Matt said as he pulled on her blouse.

"Good idea," Becky said. "Maybe you two can dry off some," she said giving her husband a dirty look.

When they made it to the island Becky told Tom and Matt to go ahead of them up the rocks to the entrance to the caves.

"Was my husband getting too frisky on the log boat?" Becky asked Allison as they took their time climbing up through the rocks.

"Yes," Allison giggled.

"God, he touched you didn't he?" Becky whispered when she saw the passionate look on the girl's face.

"Yes."

They moved up to the entrance to the cave and didn't see Tom or Matt. "Let's go this way," Becky whispered as she pulled the girl to the right cave entrance.

Sounds of laughter could be heard further into the cave to the right so the woman guided them to the left. They read some words on the wall of the cave about Injun Joe and walked further until they turned into a dead end. "Over here," Becky said as she pulled the girl behind a large wall.

"What are you.........." Allison started to say until the woman's mouth moved forward to capture her own. Before she knew what was going on a hot tongue slashed between her lips and found her own. She felt fingers on the snap of her shorts and the zipper being lowered.

"Shhh," Becky whispered as her body moved down taking the girl's shorts and panties with her. The woman smiled as she moved her mouth up and into the dripping pussy waiting impatiently for her tongue. Becky Jenkins, not Becky Thatcher, was in Injun Joe's cave sucking on another female's pussy.

"Oh God," Allison moaned as she leaned back against the wall with her legs spread widely. The woman was making good on her promise to please her whenever she needed it and after the log ride she definitely needed it now.

Becky's tongue tried to push through the thick growth and had a rough time reaching its destination. She made a note to help the girl trim her bush so it would be easier next time. Her fingers held the ticket open which allowed her lips and tongue to devour the girl's hot slit.

"Don't stop please."

Becky didn't stop this time until the girl's fingers clawed at her head. She heard a deep moan and then a loud scream. "Shit," Becky said as she pulled back from the satisfied girl. Others would hear the scream and come running.

"Quick, get dressed," Becky whispered as she moved back into the cave to stop anyone coming their way. Suddenly a young man wearing a uniform ran up to her. "Are you alright ma'am?"

Becky opened her mouth but heard Allison's voice behind her. "It was me. I got scared."

"There's nothing in these caves that will hurt you," the guy said worried that the girl was going to freak out on him or something.

"I'm OK now," Allison said glancing over at Becky. Ten minutes later they made it to the escape tunnel and found Tom and Matt waiting.

"It took you long enough," Tom said looking suspiciously at his wife. After the wet kiss she had given Allison last night he was starting to wonder if she was doing more than kissing the girl.

"We got lost," Allison giggled. Her shirt and shorts had dried out pretty well now.

From Tom Sawyer's Island they moved into the Country Bear Jamboree and had to see it twice before Matt would leave. They headed out of Frontierland and back to Main Street.

"Let's all get Costumes," Becky said as she pasted the Disney Clothier place.

"You can be Goofy," Becky said to Tom as she held up the costume.

"Thanks," he laughed. "And you can be the Mean Witch."

"I want to be Mickey Mouse," Matt said holding up the Mickey costume.

Becky picked up the Sleeping Beauty costume and handed it to Allison. "This is definitely you."

"Are you going to buy the Witch costume?"

"Sure, and maybe I'll cast a spell later when we all wear these?"

"Tom you have to be one of the seven dwarfs," Becky said leading him to the dwarf rack. "Dopey!" she said laughing.

"Thanks again," he laughed. "How about I be Prince Charming?"

"Now that would be a stretch," Becky laughed. "OK get what you want." They all picked out their sizes and headed for the hallway of dressing rooms.

"I'll help Matt," Becky said smiling as she pulled back the curtain on the large doorway leading into one of the two dressing rooms.

"Do you want me to help you put on your costume?" Tom joked.

Allison didn't answer as she pulled opened the curtain and walked inside.

Tom leaned against the wall waiting for his turn when the curtain to Allison's dressing room opened and her face pushed out. "Well are you coming in?"

Tom looked back at the dressing room where Becky and Matt was and took a deep breath. His wife had said he could look as much as he wanted. He walked into the small opening and turned to see Allison pulling the curtain back into place.

"I was........." Tom started to say "just kidding", but Allison put her finger on his lips to be quiet. Sweat poured down his forehead as he watched her turn to face the large mirror. She didn't hesitate as she pulled the still damp tee-shirt up and off her head. The top half of her body was naked in the mirror. She smiled at him as she teasingly unsnapped her shorts and pushed down the zipper.

Tom was having trouble breathing as his eyes followed her fingers up to the waistband of her shorts and watched as she pushed the tight covering down over her skimpy white bikini panties to her knees. The movement also lowered her panties until the top of her pubic mound was visible. She didn't pull her panties back up.

"Don't I get to see you?" Allison whispered in a little girl's voice as she toyed with the waistband of her undies.

"My wife..." he whispered back now nervous to be stripping in front of this young girl.

"She doesn't care," she said as she moved forward to undress him herself.

Tom held up his arms to allow her to pull his tee-shirt off his upper body. A small pouch of his stomach lay over the waistband of his shorts which she quickly released. Not damp anymore the shorts fell to his ankles. He stepped out of them and stood proudly displaying his hard-on which was pushing out the front of his blue boxers.

Allison stepped back and giggled when she saw his condition. Only her panties and his boxers prevented them from seeing each other totally naked. She put her fingers back into the waistband of her panties and waited for him to do the same to his boxers. As her fingers pushed down so did his until they both stopped the movement at their knees. With her panties around her knees Allison stood back up and watched as he did the same. There in front of her was his monstrous shaft in all its glory. He was indeed bigger than Jake.

Tom's body was losing control and his hands and mouth wanted to capture her wonderful nakedness. He pushed off his boxers and moved towards her.

Allison panicked when she saw him coming at her. Up until now it had only been teasing and she had promised Becky it would not be anymore than that. Her mind thought one thing but her hand another when it curled around his hot pecker. She remembered how Jake had showed her and immediately began jerking him off.

"Oh God," Tom moaned when she started masturbating him. His hands moved up to cup her little titties.

"Hey you two don't take too long in there," Becky yelled from outside in the hallway. "Matt and I will be outside in our costumes."

Allison's hand froze when she heard Becky's voice but quickly continued stroking when she realized they had a few more minutes. Her other hand cupped his huge sac while she squeezed and jerked him off.

"Don't stop," Tom whispered with his face bright red and the veins popping out on his forehead. "Faster....oh....OH........OHHH!" His hands moved from her petite breasts to her shoulders as he climaxed and shot his juices up over her chest.

"Now I AM Snow White," Allison giggled as she looked down at the gobs of white cum covering her breasts.

"Here use these," Tom said smiling as he handed her his boxers. She smiled as she wiped his pleasure from her chest and handed the sticky underwear back to him.

"I think I'll just leave them here," he laughed as he tossed them into a small waste can. "Hurry let's get dressed."

Allison pulled back on her panties and made sure to bend at the waist when she put them on to show him her cute ass. She giggled when he kissed it and quickly put on the Sleeping Beauty costume. When he had on his Prince Charming costume they walked out to find Becky and Matt.

"It took you two long enough," Becky said with a sly grin. She knew things had now progressed past the teasing stage for Allison and Tom.

The shop keeper took their photos and they headed back into the dressing rooms to put on their regular clothes. "Take your clothes in Matt's room," Becky said. Tom grabbed his shorts and shirt and did what she said.

Allison had her costume off and was standing in only her panties when Becky came into the dressing room. "Did you two have fun in here?"

"Yes," Allison answered.

Becky walked over to the waste can and pulled out her husbands soaked boxers. "So I see. I thought I told you his penis was mine?"

Allison's smile changed quickly into her biting her lower lip in fear. "I thought it was OK."

Becky didn't show any emotion as she moved to the girl and whispered, "It is but tonight you will do what I want. OK?"

"Yes," Allison whispered back.

"Anything that I want."

"Yes," the girl said in fear and total excitement. Neither said a word as they dressed and met the guys outside. Tom paid for the costumes and they decided they had enough of the Magic Kingdom for one day. As they walked to the car from the tram Becky pulled Allison aside. "Since you are now doing more than just teasing I'm going to give you $100 a day."

Allison smiled as she looked at Tom walking ahead of her. "And he's giving me $50 a day so now I'm getting $150 a day and learning about sex at the same time."

*****

The rest of the afternoon went slow as they swam and played with Matt in the busy pool by the condo. Dinner at Chucky Cheese was fun and by seven O'Clock little Matt was dead tired. Tom carried him into the bedroom and closed the door. The adults had the rest of the evening for some nasty fun.

"I think it's time for Sleeping Beauty," Becky grinned as she grabbed the costume bag and took out Allison's and her costumes. "Put yours on out here," she said to Tom.

"What are we going to do?" Allison asked the woman as they both stripped in the small bathroom.

"We are going to play a trick on Prince Charming," Becky said smiling. After about ten minutes or so playing around I want you to pretend to fall fast asleep."

"Like Sleeping Beauty right?"

"Yes, but I'm going to tell Tom that I drugged your Coke during dinner and that you are really knocked out. Whatever we do to you don't open your eyes and show him you are faking it."

"What........what are you going to do to me?" she asked as she pulled on the long gown.

"Don't worry it will just be touching and kissing," Becky answered. "Do you think you can pretend to be asleep?"

"I think so," she giggled.

They finished dressing and walked out into the large living area arm in arm.

"Why it's the old Witch and Sleeping Beauty," Tom said as he stood in his green tights, jacket and white shirt.

"Nice tights," Becky said as she lifted the front of the jacket exposing the large lump of penis and balls.

"I don't know how you women wear pantyhose," he said pushing down his jacket.

"We don't have the same problem you do," Allison giggled.

"OK if I remember the Wicked Witch gave Sleeping Beauty the apple which put her to sleep," Becky said smiling.

"No that was Snow White," Allison laughed. "Sleeping Beauty was pricked......" She started giggling. "I mean the witch made her prick her finger which put a curse on her so she would die when she reached her sixteenth birthday. Then the fairies put her to sleep until the Prince came to kiss her and wake her up."

"Didn't she turn the Prince into a toad?" Becky laughed as she waved her plastic wand at her husband in jest.

"That was another story called the Frog Prince," Allison laughed. She suddenly stretched out her arms and made a giant yawn. "God, I'm really getting sleepy." She moved to the sofa and leaned back while closing her eyes.

"She's pretty good at acting," Prince Tom said as he grabbed a cold beer from the small refrigerator.

"She's not acting," Becky said smiling. To get Tom to believe it she moved over and gently shook Allison's body. "See."

"Yeah right," Tom laughed. If his wife wanted him to kiss the girl and wake her up he was all for it.

1...34567...10