Slim Voyager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then grasping the back of my shoulders he slowly lunged over me thrusting his dick deep and hard into my pussy. I cried in exquisite pleasure. His penetration was so sure, so strong, and so confident that it evoked a joy in my body that I don't believe any man had given me before. His easy, graceful, unhurried passion was tremendously satisfying. I felt like a violin being played by a master. He rocked his hips to slide his cock in and out of my grateful pussy always going slowly enough to ensure sufficient friction to elicit from me tremors of pleasure and squeaks of joy with each thrust. He pulled me hard onto his dick and popped his pelvis forward at the same time to achieve maximum penetration that took my breath away with a delectable and fleeting pain. While he fucked me, he watched my face closely to monitor the effect of each movement of his dick in me, being careful to maintain the intensity of my arousal. After he had been pumping me lovingly for several minutes I felt a monstrous orgasm taking shape deep within me as I relished each plunge of his cock into my steaming pussy.

"Oh Ricardo! Oh, oh…." My breath began to come out in high pitched short moans. Ricardo stepped up his pace as he orchestrated my orgasm. Slamming his dick full thrust into me rapidly he also wrenched my shoulders down hard with each penetration so that our bodies squished together and his dick achieved the greatest possible depth in me. I began to vibrate involuntarily and sensed my pelvis bucking hard against him as I came. Ricardo grunted and dug his fingers into my shoulders as he pumped my pussy hard in his modulated frenzy. I felt my juices flowing like a stream that I could not restrain. My body drained of its energy while Ricardo came in me. He quivered and then relaxed on top of me. We lay quiet and silent for several minutes.

"I think I better go see about your husband, Sandy," Ricardo said, "I wouldn't want there to be a problem." He dressed quickly and slipped out of the room. I lay there soaking in the exotic ambience of this setting and the pleasure of the romantic tryst with Ricardo. I didn't really care if Jeff found out about it although I would have regretted causing Ricardo any embarrassment. He returned shortly.

Ricardo reported, "He's sleeping like a lamb. I think he had a bit too much to drink."

"That's good. He'll never miss me. But, your wife?"

"My wife and I …uh…tolerate each other's affairs. No worry there, my dear. She has her own bedroom and her own lovers."

"Her own lovers, really? That's a civilized arrangement - lucky for me."

"Mmm, yes, she has taken lovers for several years now, although I guess I was the first one to stray. We are still friends and enjoy our life together as business partners but not as husband and wife," Ricardo replied as he shed his clothes again. He lay beside me and we kissed romantically. The sheets were wet from my copious pussy juices.

"I'm sorry about the wetness."

"Don't worry Sandy, it doesn't bother me."

I slid down his chest and placed his hardening cock in my mouth. He rolled onto his back and I sucked him slowly for several minutes ensuring that he had a good view of my performance. His dick was very long and pleasant to suck. I paused in sucking and enjoyed lolling it against my face feeling its considerable weight and its warmth, and Ricardo seemed to like that as well.

"You are a lovely girl Sandy," he said to me as I resumed bobbing up and down his stiff cock. I paused and gave him a sweet smile and then licked the head of his dick like it's an ice cream cone. I could taste his semen as a small bit seeped out.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth Ricardo? Or do you want to fuck me?"

"I'm going to fuck you my dear," He said sitting up, "in that pretty ass of yours."

"Oooo" I said, obediently turning over to lie on my stomach, "Do you have some lubrication?"

"Yes," he got up and retrieved some petroleum jelly from the bathroom. He fingered my anus and applied the jelly to me. He rubbed his dick against my ass as he mounted me from behind.

"Do you want me on my knees?"

"Just move your leg forward like this dear, yes," he said as I opened my anus to him by turning on my side and bringing my top leg forward towards my chest. I could feel him taking control of my body by gripping my shoulders and I could feel his dick pushing on my anus. The head slipped in with surprising ease and he rocked towards me while pulling me against him. His dick glided smoothly into me although the feel of its thickness and length in my tender ass made me catch my breath. He hunched his pelvis against my ass and dropped his hands to grip my hips. He pulled my ass strongly against his abdomen and his cock was forced ever deeper into me. I groaned in satisfying and delightful pain.

"Oooouuch, ah, oh Ricardo, oh."

I was impaled on his long hard cock, like a plaything on a master's wire. He began a rhythmic pumping, sliding his dick in and out of my quivering ass. The sensation of the shaft of his dick moving rapidly in and out of my vulnerable anus was thrilling in its intimacy. I could feel the strength and power of his cock as my anus clamped against his shaft. I was moaning in short high pitched bursts with each deep penetration. He grabbed my shoulders again bringing my entire body hard against his. He was pumping his hips hard against me now. I could tell he was beginning to get his orgasm. His tempo increased and I could feel him sweating and gasping in short grunts. He let out a soft roar, and his body vibrated against me as he shot his sperm deep into my ass. He thrust forcefully again burying his cock even deeper than before in me as he got his final orgasmic rush.

I whimpered in well-fucked surrender, "Oh Ricardo, oh Ricardo, oh baby…."

He released me and dropped to his back as his deflating cock fell out of my sore but happy anus. "Thank you Ricardo," I said to him after several minutes of repose, "that was wonderful. You are a very good host."

He laughed. After another couple of minutes he said, "You should go to your husband now Sandy. I don't want him to wake up and not find you there. I don't want to cause a problem." He slapped me playfully on the ass as a signal to get up.

I enjoyed the sting of his hand on my ass. "Ohh, do that some more," I cooed.

He laughed, "No, get up and go to your bed my darling little vixen. Run along."

I did as I was told. I slipped on my dress and shoes and folded my bra into a little ball to carry in my hands. I left my panties as a souvenir for Ricardo and tiptoed to the bedroom where Jeff was sleeping. He never stirred as I got under the covers with him.

In the morning the men all went riding early – Jeff included. I remained snugly in bed not arising until 10 am. When I got up I opened the curtains and sunlight flooded the room. I put on my gown and drank some of the coffee that had been brought to the room. The eroticism of my tryst with Ricardo still had me in a warm fog of pleasure. As I contemplated the romantic liaison of last night and the unfamiliar beauty of the ranch I found myself in a sensual mood – an excitement over the sexual energy of the people and the place. There was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Ignacio, Sr. Gutierrez asked me to check on you."

I opened the door to find a cute young man with long dark hair, deep brown eyes and a slim but muscular build and of medium height. He was wearing a pullover shirt and jeans both tight enough to display the contours of his hard body. He wore a dirty red bandana around his neck and well worn riding boots on his feet.

He gave me a charming smile. "Sr. Gutierrez said I should see if you need anything this morning, señora. See if you needed any company."

"Company? Well," I glanced around the hall to ensure no one was looking, "Come in Ignacio." He stepped into the bedroom and I closed the door. "Sit over here with me and have some coffee," I said. He joined me at the table and we sipped coffee silently for a minute.

"What do you do for Sr. Gutierrez?" I asked.

"I am a polo player and I train his ponies. You can call me "Nacho.'"

"Where did the riding party go Nacho?" I asked.

"They will be gone for several hours señora. Sr. Gutierrez will show them all around the estancia."

"Call me Sandy please."

"Okay, Sandy," he flashed his toothy friendly smile. He had a casual manner and a sense of untamed recklessness about him. He was physically attractive and even his coarseness was appealing in light of his engaging personality. I was beginning to understand what Sr. Gutierrez had in mind by sending Ignacio to see me. 'Besides,' I thought to myself, 'if he was sent by Ricardo he must be something special.'

"Do you entertain Sr. Gutierrez's female guests regularly Nacho?"

He laughed in an easy manner. I smiled at him. "Yes, yes I do," he said.

I got up and walked to the window and opened it. "It's lovely here," I said, as the fresh air flowed into the room. I sensed Ignacio behind me. I turned and we gazed into each others eyes. His untamed charm and hard physique ignited a buzzing in my clit. He reached out and gently grasped one end of the cord of my robe. While continuing to look me in the eye, he drew the cord slowly towards him loosening my robe as he pulled. I did not object and made no move to stop him. The romance of this wild place had set my libido free and I gave myself over to lust. My robe fell open with my pussy plainly visible to this young man.

"You are lovely Sandy," he said with his eyes focused on the opening in my robe. I derived a wicked thrill from his focused attention on my pussy. His licentious gaze was flattering and exciting. I opened my robe using both hands to spread it wide revealing my breasts as well as the rest of my body. I turned my hips slowly first to one side and then rotated them to the other to give Ignacio a good view. I shrugged my robe off so that it fell to the floor and I stood before Ignacio nude. He pulled his shirt off over his head revealing his chiseled chest and abdomen. He was darkly tanned and had several scars on his trim body. My knees weakened and the sexual desire I felt for him was palpable.

I knelt before him and he responded by thrusting his hips forward. As we smiled at each other I undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants working from his waist down to his crotch. I pulled his pants down to his knees. I placed my hands on his thighs and slid them until they met at the bulge in his underwear. His dick was hard and he hunched against my hands when I pressed them against his erection. I gripped the band of his underwear with my finger tips and slowly drew them down, letting his hard dick emerge gradually until it flopped forward pointing at my face. He stepped back from me awkwardly and kicked his boots off, his dick flapping from side to side as he kicked. He removed his dirty socks and slipped his jeans and underwear off completely. He stepped towards me with his excited cock jutting demandingly out in front. His dick was not especially large but it was certainly adequate in size and I sensed a power and energy in this young man that made me quiver in anticipation. He put both his hands on the top of my head and guided me into absorbing his dick with my mouth. I pressed my lips and tongue around his cock and generated as much saliva as I could. The taste of his flesh was salty with sweat and his smell was strong and earthy.

I increased my suction and began swaying my head back and forth, taking the head of his cock as deep as possible before my face pressed into his abdomen. I increased the speed of my sucking when I tasted a little of his cum. Ignacio stepped back and motioned me to lie on the carpeted floor. I complied and he positioned himself with his knees on either side of my body just below my shoulders. He leaned over me putting his arms against the floor over my head. He lowered himself so that his dick went into my mouth while the back of my head remained against the carpet. I sucked him hard squeaking with intense pleasure at the taste and feel of his throbbing dick. After a couple of minutes of sucking him like this, Ignacio raised himself up on his knees. He gripped his dick in his right hand and aimed it down at me. He began stroking his cock. I opened my mouth wide and soon felt the hot slap of his sperm as it hit my lips and cheek. He lowered himself to position the head of his cock at my lips and continuing to stroke himself he shot his jizz onto my tongue in three quick spurts. He watched my face intently as I reacted to receiving his cum in my mouth. I extended my tongue for him to see his sperm and then scraped it against my teeth to gather most of his cum at the front of my mouth. As he watched I opened wide and let the glob of gooey semen fall into my throat. I closed my mouth and swallowed. He smiled with satisfaction and lay down on the carpet beside me.

"Your sperm is very good Nacho," I said quietly. "I like the taste – very fresh. You are a healthy man, I can tell, and a good lover." He was a little embarrassed talking about his jizz. This amused me. He didn't reply.

Finally, he looked at me and said, "You are a hot lady Sandy - that was fun."

"Thank you, Nacho. It was fun for me too."

I sat up and moved over on top of him so that I was sitting on his legs while he continued to lie on his back. I began to play with his flaccid cock. I began jacking him off slowly. A little life flowed into his dick. We smiled at each other. I boosted my tempo. He hunched his hips towards me and his cock inflated a bit more. "Mmmm," he said, "oh, that's nice."

I increased the speed and the force of my grip. I had to bend towards him to allow my arm to work harder and to use a longer stroke on him. His dick was now stiff and excited. I sat up straight still jacking him off but slower. I squeezed his cock harder and pulled it towards me at the top of each stroke. He was panting with desire and pushing his pelvis towards me. I rearranged my grip and with my right hand holding his dick steady and erect I moved my knees to either side of his pelvis and lowered my pussy onto his cock. I settled down on him in one swift drop. We both emitted a low moan of pleasure.

I rocked my hips forward and back while he hunched up and down. The friction against my clitoris was just perfect. I rapidly began to move towards orgasm. I grabbed his shoulders and rocked harder on him. He thrust as hard as he could against my weight. I heard myself emitting short howls of delight as I shoved my pussy onto his hard cock. He gripped the sides of my hips hard heaving me from side to side while I continued rocking back and forth and he continued pushing up and down. My orgasm lifted off shooting stars through the top of my head. I felt myself falling and I believe I blacked out for a few seconds. I awakened lying on the floor next to Ignacio. I glanced at his dick – fully drained and soft. We smiled at each other and kissed tenderly.

"Well, you can tell Ricardo that you took good care of me Nacho." We laughed. After a few quiet minutes he got up and dressed quickly. I put on my robe. Ignacio excused himself; I insisted on a parting kiss, then he left me – this chore having been done. I showered and dressed and went to the main room. It was about noon. Sra. Gutierrez welcomed me – they were just about to serve brunch and she was going to come get me. There were ten or eleven other women around – all house guests and a couple of husbands, most of them were out with the riding party. Sra. Gutierrez was a very attractive woman although it was obvious that she had been worked on quite a bit. She had perfect 36 d-cup breasts, a tiny waist, a rounded ass and nice legs. She wore her blond hair pulled back in a severe ponytail. Her face showed some age in spite of the unnatural effects of facelifts. She had shining blue eyes and a sculpted nose, thin wide lips, and a fair complexion. She was pretty and was no doubt stunning when she was young.

The brunch was pleasant with all the women chattering in Spanish. I was a little on the outside of the conversation because of my limited Spanish and unfamiliarity with the local scene. No one alluded to my sexual escapades so I assumed my conduct was either tolerated or unnoticed. After a couple of mimosas I was feeling relaxed. Sra. Gutierrez asked me if I enjoyed the party. I assured her that I did indeed. She gave me a knowing smile and crinkled her nose at me. I realized that she knew what I'd been up to. "You must come back again Sandy," she said, "Ricardo loves entertaining company and you would love seeing a polo match. Nacho is our best player."

The riders returned about 1:30 pm. Jeff had to hurry and shower and grab a quick bite before we got into Ricardo's car. He was going to take us to the airport for the next stage of our trip. Ricardo sat in the back chatting with Jeff. I sat up front with the driver. Ricardo had asked Ignacio to drive us. "You've met Nacho?" Ricardo asked me in front of Jeff, knowing, of course, that I had 'met' him intimately.

"Yes, he took care of me today Ricardo, how are you Nacho?"

"Fine señora," he said without inflection.

"Good, good," Ricardo smiled wryly at me. He introduced Ignacio to Jeff. I was struck by the fact that Ignacio was remarkably more masculine in his bearing than Jeff, perhaps the result of ranch life as compared to the life of a lawyer. We departed the ranch. I savored the guilty pleasure of knowing that I had fucked each of the three men in the car. Ignacio and I exchanged looks but only at the airport when Jeff and Ricardo had gotten out of the car and are getting the luggage did I speak to him.

"It was lovely this morning with you Nacho. You are a great lover and I hope to see you again."

"Goodbye Sandy. I hope you return."

At the airport Ricardo gave us a polite send off, I threw him a wink when Jeff was looking the other way and he smiled broadly.

We took a flight to a resort town in western Argentina in the Andes called Bariloche. It was a stunningly beautiful area although as we landed it was getting dark. We were met by a driver who drove us to a fishing resort several miles from the town. The resort featured comfortable but rustic cabins. We had a meal at the resort's bucolic restaurant and went to bed. In the morning friendly but business-like fishing guides woke us up at 5 am and took us out on the cold, fog-shrouded river in flat-bottomed boats. It was chilly in the early morning but as the sun rose the fog lifted and we basked in the beauty of the river and the huge ancient trees towering on the banks. In the distance snow capped Andean peaks were visible seemingly floating above the landscape. I removed my sweater and dangled my hand in the frigid water; it was so cold my fingers were soon numbed. The gravel in the river bed seemed close at hand through the icy clear water but in fact, was six to eight feet deep. We caught enough fish – trout – to keep us entertained. The guides made it easy rigging the poles and baiting the hooks and helping me cast in the right place. Breezes cooled by the frigid water wafted over us while the sun bore down with intensity. After a spectacular morning we returned to the resort and enjoyed a big lunch featuring cheese empanadas and grilled trout. In the afternoon Jeff and I rode horses up the mountain behind our cabin on a steep rocky trail that often seemed about to plunge us off the edge. At the top of the mountain we were rewarded with a fantastic vista of the Andes stretching the full length of our vision north and south. Using binoculars our guide pointed out condors flying around a nearby peak. That night I slept like a rock and woke up the next morning feeling healthy and refreshed.

I talked Jeff into taking a bike ride with a picnic lunch. The nice lady whose family owns the resort recommended a bicycle ride on the dirt roads that run along the river. The restaurant packed an elegant picnic lunch for us. The bikes were old and a little worn but seemed usable. We headed out on this adventure at mid-morning. Stretches of road were lined with huge flowering bushes that were unfamiliar to me. They were a vibrant yellow and their petals fell about us as we rode by as if they were cheering us on. The countryside we passed through was glorious – green meadows, huge trees, birds, some cows dozing in their fields. We crossed over the river on a narrow suspension bridge that swayed in the breeze. The river on our right side gurgled as it riffled through sets of small rapids and sparkled in the bright sunlight. We came to a waterfall where a tributary stream plunged off the cliffs on the far side of the river before it joined the main stream. We lay here in the grass watching the water and the rainbow the mist evoked. We had scarcely seen another person. The picnic lunch was very tasty and the wine relaxed me. Jeff and I began to kiss and we rolled about playfully. I didn't feel any sexual desire for Jeff but gamboling in the green grass in the middle of nowhere was fun. The fact that he was a male and I was female seemed all that was meaningful. We had spread the blanket the resort gave us but as we rolled into the grass Jeff pulled my jeans off and then my panties. He mounted me full of passion; I let him fuck me as I lay in the grass. He pumped my pussy in his careful fashion until he shot his load. I faked my orgasm for his entertainment. He seemed quite satisfied. I basked in the pleasure of lying nude in the open air feeling the hot sun and the cool breeze against my body.

1...89101112...19