Slim Voyager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam went to college the next week and I didn't try to contact him for some time. I knew he needed to focus on getting in the flow of school. I knew in my heart that he needed to move on from me and seek his happiness with others, but I couldn't let go, not yet. In early September, I called him at school and arranged to pick him up. We went to the seediest motel I could find in Austin and fucked like dogs in heat. We were both hungry for each others' bodies. It was a lovely and savage session. We cuddled together after exhausting ourselves.

"How is school going Adam, I haven't even asked you that?"

"I like it, interesting classes, and I like the professors."

"Lots of cute girls?'

He laughed, "Yeah, there are."

"Have you fucked any of them yet?" I knew I sounded ridiculous but I couldn't help it.

"Come on Sandy, you're the one who said there were no strings in our relationship."

"I just want to know if you're fucking some of the girls there, I'm not saying you can't do it."

"I haven't fucked any of them Sandy."

"Yet," I said petulantly.

He agreed, "Yet."

I sulked quietly for a time. I knew this is just the sort of behavior that would drive Adam away.

"I'm sorry baby," I said, "You've gotten under my skin, I guess."

The next time I called Adam he begged off. He had other things to do. 'Other girls to fuck,' I thought to myself sullenly. I didn't see him again until the first weekend in October. I avoided any possessive comments or behavior and we spent an indolent afternoon at the Austin motel playing with each other. I sucked him and we fucked and as a final act, he ass-fucked me. I had reached the point where I was able to accommodate him fucking my ass without great discomfort. However, as I became more comfortable with it Adam seemed to increase the fury of his assault. This time he stood over my back squatting down to penetrate my anus and bracing himself by pushing against my back with both hands. My head and chest were shoved hard into the mattress. His position allowed him to have a straight line into my anus and he pummeled me mercilessly as a result of this efficient, if graceless, posture. His large cock pushed the air from my lungs with each hard thrust into my ass so I groaned softly each time.

He gripped me tightly and rammed his strong hips ever more forcefully into my ass. His grip made my body adhere to his so tightly that his thrusts forced my torso to compress to absorb his dynamic energy. "Uuunh, uuunh…" my involuntary moans took on a deeper and more tortured tone. I squirmed with a mixture of pain, pleasure, and surprise each time he lunged into me. He was sweating with the exertion of his efforts and keeping a steady rhythm he hammered his cock repeatedly into my compliant body. Somehow I was aware of a delicious hardening of my nipples as Adam continued to assail me with his glorious dick. I felt the earth move and then Adam fell heavily against me, on top of my back like a bull that has received the coup de grace. A slow moving wave of heat rose from within my ass and spread to my pussy and up my body. I quivered as it flowed across my titties and detonated in my head.

I mewed in a long drawn out manner to express my orgasm and then fell silent.

'I bet his little college girls don't take an ass-fucking like that,' I thought to myself. We lay quietly for a long while. He continued to lie on top of me as dead weight. Eventually, he rolled off my back and I felt like a seal coming up for air.

"Whew! Cowboy, that was hot."

"Yeah, it was."

About ten days later I picked him up outside his parents' house where he was visiting and gave him a blowjob in the car. He had no time for a long session of fucking. A week later I picked him up at his school for another quick blowjob.

"Thanks for dropping your load in me," I said to him when I took him back to his dorm.

"Sandy, you know I …you're the one who said it was just about being used for sex."

"And that's what you've just done, isn't it, used my mouth as a warm wet place to shoot your wad."

"You don't have to do this…"

"I know, bye now."

He got out of the car. Our fervid affair had about run its course.

I called him when I got home and apologized. "I'm sorry Adam; I know I'm behaving badly. I'm not your girlfriend. I know that. I just want you to dick me. Please. Please come home this weekend and give me the satisfaction of your big dick baby. I won't act like a jilted girlfriend, I promise." I knew he enjoyed me talking like that and I found my mark, he agreed to see me on the weekend.

Jeff was gone to Austin on Saturday with his buddies for a football game. Adam had caught a ride home with a friend to visit his parents. I picked up Adam and slipped him into the house. We had a lovely time fucking in the living room and then again in the bedroom and then, one more time, on the back patio. He fucked me while I'm bent over the patio table. We were giggling so much from the fun of being outdoors that it was difficult for him to keep his dick hard enough to fuck me. We settled down and he found his stroke. I was counting on the privacy fence to protect us from being seen but I hadn't thought about my cries and moans. It was so enjoyable that I had to vocalize when he drove his cock up deep into my pussy. My high pitched little moans increased in volume as he pushed me to a delicious and fulfilling orgasm. When he shot his load in my pussy I could feel his cock pulse and I shuddered in sympathy with his pleasure.

"Ohhhh, Ohhh, Ohhh baby," I groaned and whimpered. I fell to my knees, weakened by sexual gratification. 'I hope the neighbors didn't hear,' I thought to myself.

I picked him up on campus for a front seat blowjob a couple of weeks later, but then we didn't see each other until Thanksgiving. Jeff went to College Station for the A&M game that weekend and I was able to have Adam over for another sexual romp. I took off his pants while he was sitting in the living room. He pushed me gently onto my back on the floor. I was fully dressed in dressy wool slacks and a sweater. He placed his knees on either side of my chest and puts a pillow beneath my head. I began to suck him luxuriantly and slowly. I used lots of spit and moans of delight which I knew Adam enjoyed. I could taste some of his sperm beginning to seep from his excited cock. He leaned back and pushed my head down on the pillow taking his lovely cock away from me. I looked at him crossly, but then, I saw he was stroking himself to cum on my face. I opened my mouth wide to receive his semen but he moved the head of his cock to the side of my nose and I saw and felt his hot cum spurting on my face. As he continued stroking himself he moved his dick around my face so that globs of cum landed on my cheek and nose and eyes. Using the head of his cock he smeared some of the cum around my face as he pleased. He had dropped a large load on my face and some of his cum drooled down my cheeks and onto my neck and into my hairline. His semen stung my eyes and I blinked to clear them. He watched my face intently seizing wicked pleasure from each detail of my facial degradation.

"Ooo, that's so cool Sandy," he said. I could see he was quite thrilled by the sight of my face covered with his sperm. I derived immense joy from being the object of his happiness. I let him look at me without speaking for several minutes.

Finally, I said, "I want see." I got up carefully; I noticed rivulets of sperm had stained the pillow I was laying on. Some drooled onto my sweater too. I admired my shiny, drippy face in the mirror. "Beautiful," I said "do I look like a glazed doughnut?"

He laughed. "It is beautiful to see you like that, really," he replied seriously.

"Do you think it's good for my skin?" I asked just to be silly.

"I don't know but it's good for me." He laughed.

When it began to dry on me I cleaned my face. We fucked naked in my bed, slowly, me riding his cock while he lay on his back until we both came. Then I took him home.

"Thanks Adam, that was lovely."

"Bye baby," he said.

I made a point of leaving the cum stained satin pillow on the couch. Jeff wouldn't notice the stain but I would enjoy the evidence of Adam's cum remaining in our living room.

Tuesday of the following week Jeff came home very excited. He kissed me like he might have years ago. "I've made partner Sandy! I've made partner," he repeated.

"Oh Jeff, that's great, I'm so happy for you." I really was, it was what he had lived for.

"Yeah, this will make things a lot better, we can really plan on making some of our dreams come true," he said, while I wondered what 'dreams' he was talking about.

"And, guess what?"

"I can't guess."

"We're going on a trip. To Argentina in about two weeks, it'll be great."

"Argentina? Why there?"

"Well, the firm needs me to go there on business with YPF but they suggested I take you and that we make it a vacation. Most of our expenses will be picked up by the firm."

"Cool, that's wonderful. I'm excited Jeff. This is great," I couldn't bring myself to call him a sweet name like 'baby' or 'doll' anymore. 'I felt like I shouldn't be the one sharing this happiness with him. I'd rather he went to Argentina alone and let me stay here and use the house for entertaining,' I thought to myself.

Our departure to Argentina was eventually arranged for December 26 with a return of January 6. I tried to contact Adam a couple of times in early December but I kept missing him. On the 12th I talked to him but he only had a minute. He was not coming home until the 18th but wanted to see me then. He said he'll be too busy studying that weekend to leave campus. "Even for a quick blowjob?" I asked.

"Yes, even for a quick blowjob. I'll see you when I get home. Bye."

Finally, on the 20th I was able to pick him up and I got my quick blowjob in the parking lot of a nearby mall. Lots of shoppers milling about but we were not noticed by anyone. I made a show of swallowing his sperm and thanking him for it.

"I've been craving this for weeks Adam. Craving your cum."

"You are such a wild thing Sandy. I hope you're satisfied for a while." He smiled at me.

"Never," I said, laughing.

He went with his family to Houston the next day to visit relatives over the holiday. We wouldn't get to see each other until I returned from my trip. Jeff and I went to a neighbor's Christmas party the next night. Cynthia Reynolds, an acquaintance of ours, motioned me over to her. "I understand that you've been having an affair," she said to my surprise.

"Who told you that?" Cynthia pointed to Yvette in the far corner.

"Yes, she said she caught you in the bushes this summer with that young man, Adam Hoskins. I thought you should know that she's telling that story. I don't believe it myself, dear, but …."

I avoided Yvette and persuaded Jeff to leave the party early. I didn't care what people thought of me in this neighborhood but I didn't want a scene.

We spent our Christmas day with Tom and Debbie in a joyless holiday. Tom acted like I had never sucked his dick or taken it up the ass for him, which was fine with me. Debbie served us an elegant but bland dinner in her meticulously sanitized and color coordinated dining room. We toasted the holiday and talked about the trip we would be taking the next day. I noticed Debbie was even cooler towards me than usual. As I was taking plates to the kitchen, Tom whispered to me, "Sandy, everyone's talking about you fucking some guy in the bushes by the jogging path. Did you really do that? Jeff's going to hear about it if he hasn't already."

"Yes, I really did that Tom. It can't be that much of a surprise to you."

* * * * *

Chapter Five: Las Montañas de la Sur

"….Amaranta Úrsula dropped her defense, and when she tried to recover, frightened by what she herself had made possible, it was too late. A great commotion immobilized her in her center of gravity, planted her in her place, and her defensive will was demolished by the irresistible anxiety to discover what the orange whistles and the invisible globes on the other side of death were like. She barely had time to reach out her hand and grope for the towel to put a gag between her teeth so that she would not let out the cat howls that were already tearing at her insides."

- From "One Hundred Years of Solitude" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

I was excited to be going to Argentina, even with Jeff. I had never been further south than Mexico so this was an adventure. We flew to Mexico City and then to Panama and then on to Buenos Aires. We arrived at about 5 am on Friday morning and were met by a driver who took us to our hotel. Frazzled from the long, difficult trip we collapsed in bed and slept until afternoon. We ventured out in the neighborhood for coffee and a snack about 2 pm. It was summer in Buenos Aires and hot. Still a little groggy from the flight we took it easy that first day just milling about the area – La Recoleta, an area of beautiful old homes and luxuriant parks. We spent the next two days – Saturday and Sunday - having a good time together seeing the sights, shopping, eating, drinking, and dancing. I was tickled to get Jeff out on the dance floor, a rare occurrence to say the least. Saturday night we went to a tango bar and had a wonderful time watching the dancing, so sensuous, romantic, and passionate. I was so aroused by watching the tango dancers I fucked Jeff when we got back to the hotel.

Sunday was fun as well. We went to an open air market where I browsed through crafts and antiques for hours. We rode the subway and went to the zoo and botanical gardens, toured the famous churches and Evita's tomb. Jeff had to meet with his clients on Monday and he was gone most of the day. I went to some art galleries and did some more shopping downtown. Monday evening Jeff and I went to dinner at a very elegant steakhouse with some of his clients. Jeff had another meeting Tuesday morning, New Year's Eve, but after that he was finished with business. In the late afternoon we went by private car to stay the night at the magnificent ranch of Sr. Ricardo Gutierrez, one of the executives of Jeff's client. It was a beautiful sprawling home outside of the city. It reminded me of a Roman villa, large spacious rooms all on one floor with porches and patios extending from every side of the house. Beautiful manicured grounds in an Italianate style with fountains and sculpture wrapped all around the house and beyond the gardens were the stables and corrals and other out buildings, further out were pastures and polo fields and scattered groves of trees.

Sr. Gutierrez had arranged for a lavish dinner and New Year's Eve party. Even though there were many guests – I estimated at least 100 – the home accommodated them with ease. A seven member dance band serenaded us and lured the crowd to the dance floor after the meal. They played driving salsa, cumbia and merengue beats that loosened my hips and made my feet move. Occasionally, they would play a tango and Sr. Gutierrez gave me lessons in how to surrender myself to the dance. Very hot! The crowded dance floor became steamy with the body heat generated by the beautiful scantily-clad women and long-haired handsome men. It was a gas! As the evening wore on Jeff retreated from the dance floor and began drinking heavily with some of the older men. When midnight struck everyone blew silly noisemakers and quaffed champagne and exchanged hugs and kisses.

After the frenzy of hugging and kissing and general merriment I sought a little quiet time outside. Sr. Gutierrez noticed me out on the porch near the dance floor and invited me on a tour of the house. He was a gracious man, about forty-five, tall – 6'2", in good shape, ruggedly handsome, wavy black hair, dark eyes, and large features – reminiscent of a younger Placido Domingo. He showed me around the interior of the house – kitchen, library, game room, and solarium – and then we walked outside and began slowly moving around the exterior perimeter as we talked about life. He told me how he had built this ranch and how much he treasured his links to Argentina's culture and history. I told him about my life in the US and my desire to travel.

"This is my favorite porch," he said when we reached a small covered area on a quiet side of the house. "I use it for taking a nap in the afternoon," he chuckled. It had a row of three padded chaise lounges and not much else on it. He leaned against the column supporting the roof. It was a beautiful balmy evening and the spectacular and unfamiliar view of the Milky Way from the southern hemisphere added to the exotic and dreamlike ambience. It occurred to me that Sr. Gutierrez was seducing me; however, he was not making any suggestive overtures. He was merely introducing me to this private and romantic setting and making himself available to me. If I chose to make love to him the opportunity was there, if I chose otherwise there would not be even a hint of incivility from him. I was charmed by his style and manner. I approached nearer to him at the edge of the porch and turned so that I was sideways to him looking out at the garden.

"You are restless Sandy."

"What do you mean?"

"I can tell that you're seeking something in life that you haven't found yet, you're a little reckless, a little daring."

"Daring? Hmm, that's okay isn't it?"

"Yes, sure, but you need to take care."

"You sound like my friends at home, they're always telling me to be more careful too, but…" I turned to face Ricardo and moved a step towards him, "I don't want to be careful. I want to experience everything." I put my right hand on his chest and began playing with the button on his shirt.

Ricardo placed his hands on my waist and then he gripped me tightly and with his strong arms he gently but firmly pulled me to him, lifting my hips up as he pulled me. He tilted his head and kissed me in a long wet embrace. I felt his hard body pressing against me and I felt his dick moving in his pants as his excitement rose. I pressed my pelvis hard against his. I motioned towards the house with my head, "What is that room behind us?"

"That's my bedroom Sandy."

"How convenient," I said as we both laughed lightly. He took my hand and led me towards the sliding doors to his bedroom.

"Come my beautiful girl."

Still holding my hand he flipped on a lamp in his bedroom and then twirled me into another embrace. He gave me another long wet kiss and I started to rub his crotch. He was fully erect and I was fully wet and ready. He bent me towards the bed in his firm but polite manner. He laid me on my back; I rolled over on my stomach.

"Unzip me," I said pointing to the zipper on the back of my dress. He sat beside me and struggled at first and then smoothly pulled my zipper down all the way to the bottom. He spread my dress open and then undid my bra clasp. I turned on my right side while he pulled my dress and bra down to reveal my naked upper torso.

"You're beautiful," he said, "lovely." I felt like a young girl in his presence trembling in excitement. He leaned over to me, kissed my nipple and skillfully pulled my dress down my legs and took it off altogether. I wriggled up the bed on my back just wearing my panties.

Ricardo began to undress in an unhurried manner. When he removed his underpants he was fully nude. His body was well muscled, tanned, and hairy – very masculine. His large stiff cock jutted straight out in front of him. He walked over to the side of the bed and I took his dick in my hand and gave him several slow strokes while I squeezed him. He shoved his pelvis towards me and I sat up and took him in my mouth. He placed the palm of one hand on the back of my head and began swaying his hips while I swayed my head so that I was taking the full length of his dick in my mouth. I sat back and looked up at him seeking his instructions. He nudged my shoulder down with his hand and so I lay on my back and jerked off my panties. He positioned himself on his knees between my legs. He stroked my pussy with his fingers immersing two of them into me two, three times. I hunched my hips towards him while turning my head and moaning quietly. I was drippy wet and excited. I gripped his cock and pulled it toward my pussy. He lowered himself on top of me resting his weight on his elbows.

1...7891011...19