Slim Voyager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you feeling better?"

"My ass will never recover, but yes, I'm going to be okay."

We kissed again, this time more passionately than before. He rubbed my breasts through my t-shirt, and then he pulled it off over my head. He mouthed my nipples slowly letting his tongue lave them with his saliva as he put one large hand into my panties and began fingering my pussy. His large long fingers entered me deeply and quickly excited me. My clit became agitated and I began to make soft moans of pleasure as he worked his fingers around my wet pussy. He pulled my shorts and panties down my thighs and I took them the rest of the way off. I was nude then except for my socks and shoes. He sat down on the ground and taking my hand gently pulled me down to him. I crouched beside him. We kissed and then he positioned me on all fours. He stripped off his shorts and stood over me, his cock straight out in front in glorious form. I gazed lovingly and lustfully at his body and then his eyes. He walked around behind me and knelt. He rubbed my pussy and pushed down on my back between my shoulder blades so I lowered my head onto my arms and elevated my ass for his access. I felt the soreness in my thighs and pelvis as I crouched and stuck my butt in the air. He pulled me towards him and I felt the head of his dick enter my pussy. He rocked his hips forward and entered me more deeply, and then, grabbing my upper thighs on both sides he jerked me roughly onto his dick while he pushed his pelvis into me. It was a deep hard thrust that took my breath away for a moment.

"Uuunnh..." I moaned.

He quickly settled into a rocking motion pushing his hips back and forth so his dick slid in and out of my pussy. Every now and then he would jerk my body against his and thrust forward with a lunge. The exquisite tenderness of my anus made his pounding against my ass painful. I felt his desperate hunger to bury his dick deeply in my body. His thrusts forced little moans from me each time I felt him reach the deepest limits of penetration in me. My orgasm began to erupt and little cries of pleasure escaped me. Adam continued his rhythmic lunges and extended his long arms to grasp my shoulders. With this leverage he pulled me back hard while increasing the sway of his hips and the force of his penetration. Faster and harder he fucked me. My squeaks of pleasure became quicker and louder. I was cumming hard then and I heard a low roar from Adam signifying his eruption. He held me still, tightly against him. Suddenly, there was a voice –

"Hello? What's going on; are you okay in there?"

'My god,' I thought to myself, 'it's Yvette.' She crashed through the bushes until she was standing right in front of us. I was naked and still on all fours. Adam's cum was dripping down my leg. I was frozen in shock. Adam had grabbed his shorts and was trying to cover himself. Yvette surveyed the scene for a moment.

"I'm sorry…I thought someone….excuse me, I'll…." she stammered. Then she paused and gave me a hard look. "Out here fucking this young man in the woods Sandy, how could you? How crass. Howling like a cat in heat. Get a room, please! Or better yet, fuck someone your own age or that you're married to." She stomped off in a huff. I put my head down and groaned. Mortified beyond belief I turned my head towards Adam.

"I'm so sorry Adam," I said.

"It isn't your fault," he said. "What do you think she'll do?" I could tell he was worried.

I began to get dressed.

"She'll blab about it to everyone in the neighborhood. That's just the truth of it. But, I don't think she'll purposely tell your parents or anything like that."

"What about your husband?"

"I don't think she'll tell him, but it's possible. Fuck him anyway. I still want you to spend the night with me tomorrow."

"Really? Even after this…"

"You can't let other people dictate how you live Adam." I thought to myself, 'If you're so fucking wise how did you get your life in such a state?' I said to Adam, "I'll pick you up at the corner at 7:30 tomorrow night, okay?"

"Okay, thanks."

The next evening I pulled the car into the garage and when the door closed Adam got out. He had slouched down in the seat since I picked him up, not wanting to be seen. I could see that he was feeling tense being in my home. "Sit down baby. Can I get you something to drink? A beer?"

"I'll have a beer."

I brought him one of Jeff's Bass Ales. Adam was sitting on the couch, still looking uncomfortable. I crouched at his feet, leaning over his knees, looking up at him, running my nails lightly along his thigh. "Relax baby. It's just me and you."

I smiled and he gave me a faint reply smile and sipped his beer. I got up and put on some music – Miles Davis, Sketches of Spain – keeping the volume low. I sat beside him on the sofa and pushed my face towards his for a kiss. When he kissed me I put my hand on the lump in his pants and squeezed affectionately. I continued fondling his cock through his pants, rubbing the shaft as he got an erection and his dick straightened out.

"There's my boy," I said in a soft playful tone.

Another kiss as I rubbed him, this one deep and wet. I began to unbutton his shirt, starting at the top. I kissed his chest as I worked down the buttons. I kissed his nipples as I revealed them. When I had undone all the buttons I spread his shirt open wide and focused on his crotch, still rubbing him, pressing hard with my palm as he hunched my hand. I undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. I smiled at him and pulled his zipper down. Then, I slid to the floor between his legs. I took off his shoes and then the socks. He threw his shirt on the floor. I took his jeans off by pulling them down from his waist. He removed his underwear for me and leaned back on the couch. His magnificent cock dropped back on his abdomen. I pulled myself between his legs so that I was facing him on my knees. I reached up and slowly moved my hands down his chest to his stomach and then I placed them on either side of his stiff dick. I was still in the clothes I wore to work – a simple royal blue dress, pantyhose, heels, and my pearl necklace. I found it wickedly entertaining to have him completely naked in front of me while I remained fully clothed. It accentuated the idea of his cock and his pleasure being the focus of the event. I was merely a compliant vessel for his lustful use.

I focused my eyes on his cock while resting my hands on his thighs. I leaned forward so that I almost touched his cock with my face, I extended my tongue and without otherwise touching him I ran my tongue slowly up his shaft from the base to the head. I sighed with pleasure.

"Such a nice cock to suck," I said to no one.

I took his dick in my hands and placed it lengthwise against my face, the head just above my eyebrows and the shaft against my eyes, nose, lips and chin. I rubbed my face slowly back and forth against the shaft savoring the feel and smell of his cock. It was warm and had that delightful blend of softness and hardness that makes a man's hard-on so appealing. I rubbed it across my cheeks and nose, slowly. I closed my eyes and rubbed it across my eyelids. Still moving deliberately I licked the shaft three times letting my tongue deposit a thick slime of spit on his shaft. I wiped the head around my mouth letting the saliva and some cum that had seeped from the head leave a sheen on my lips and cheeks. I raised myself up on my knees so that I could look down at the head of his stiff cock and I leisurely let my lips slip over the head and then down the shaft. I cocked my head to one side so that the head of his cock pressed on the inside of my left cheek making it bulge out noticeably. I repeated this on my right cheek. I looked at him - he was enjoying the show. We smiled warmly at each other and I giggled with happiness.

I positioned his dick with my hand so that it stood straight up again and I took his entire cock through my lips and into my mouth and then pushed the head into my throat as I pressed my face into his pubic hair. I was pleased to find that I didn't gag on his cock even though he was deep in my throat. Moving in an unhurried manner I pressed my lips hard against his shaft and pulled back sucking hard all the way to the head of his cock. I began going down and then back up using lots of spit and sucking hard. I increased my speed after half dozen head bobs and began letting out my little squeaks of joy each time I would go down. I had my hands palms down on each side of his dick in his pubic hair pressing down to support myself as I sucked him. The whole setting - his naked body on the couch in my living room, his long throbbing cock in my mouth, me kneeling between his legs in my blue dress and bouncing my head up and down – excited me terribly. I wanted to give him the best cock sucking ever. I craved his hot and salty cum and it began to lubricate the sliding motion of my lips allowing me to move faster and display even more excitement and lust.

Adam leaned back pushing his pelvis up. One of his hands took a loose grip on the hair on the top of my head. He pressed my head down with some pressure. I tried to let him guide me. His cock was fully into my throat, my nose against his hairy pubic bone. He placed his second hand on my head and thrust upwards quickly against my head. I felt his body shaking and determined to catch his cum in the front of my mouth so I could feel and taste it I pulled my head up just as a mighty bolt of his jism filled my mouth. I lifted my mouth off his cock pursing my lips to keep his cum from spilling. I felt hot sperm oozing down my hand and wrist that was continuing to well from his dick. I met his eyes and slowly choked down the large mouthful of his warm semen while he watched with pleasure. I licked his cum off my wrist and hand with some dramatic flare for his entertainment. I sucked the head of his cock again and squeezed him with my hand to milk a final smidgen of sperm from him. I showed him this last glob of cum on my tongue and then swallowed it. He was spent. I smiled at him, enjoying his pleasure at my surrender.

"God! That was good Adam. I love sucking your dick."

"I love it too Sandy. That was the best blowjob I've ever had."

"It's so fun to make your dick happy, baby. Thanks. It's so good."

I let my head down on his crotch. His flaccid dick lay against my nose and lips. I closed my eyes and relaxed for a few quiet moments like that. After a while I got up. It was lovely to see him sprawled naked on my couch. His eyes were closed. I sat on the couch admiring his body. After a few minutes I realized he was watching me stare at his body.

"See anything you like?" he asked me.

"Yes I do. Are you hungry? I want you to keep your strength up."

"Yes, I'm starved."

I got one of Jeff's robes from the bedroom and tossed it to Adam.

'I'm hungry too,' I thought, then it occurred to me that this was the first time swallowing cum hadn't upset my stomach. 'I guess that's a good thing,' I thought, 'although I do miss the sense of his sperm swimming in my belly.' I fixed steaks that I cooked quickly on the top of the stove. I put a potato in the microwave and also prepared a simple salad. I opened a bottle of wine, an Australian Shiraz, and poured us each a glass. Miles' horn wailed in the background. 'Life is good,' I thought to myself.

After dinner I took him to the bedroom. I took off his robe and he lay on top of the bedspread while I undressed. I let my dress slip to the floor and left it there. I took off my bra and panties and walked over to the side of the bed nearest him. I noticed his cock was twitching happily to life. He stroked my pussy with the fingers of his right hand and then slipped his index finger into me. As he rubbed my clit I moved my pelvis towards him and separated my legs a bit. He placed one hand on my right ass cheek and another on my left thigh and pulled me gently so that I placed myself astride him, just below his crotch. He continued to finger my pussy now fully exposed to him by my spread legs. I raised myself up high on my knees and leaned forward as he clawed at my crotch. I took his dick in my right hand, he was hard and eager. Reaching down I stroked him awkwardly up and down while positioning my pussy over the head of his dick. Holding him straight up I lowered my body down on his cock letting my labia spread over the head of his dick and then letting myself fall onto him with all my weight so that I plunged his cock its full length deep into my pussy in a single and sudden stroke. I bent towards him putting my palms against the front of his broad shoulders. We fucked long, hard and joyously. I came hard after several minutes of sweaty work up and down his throbbing dick. He grabbed my ass hard with both hands and I felt his body bucking hard against me as he came. We collapsed in happy exhaustion.

After a few minutes I turned on the television and we snuggled together and mindlessly watched a movie. Adam's presence in Jeff's spot was comforting to me. 'I won't go through life with someone I don't love next to me in my bed,' I thought. How nice it would be to use this bed, this house for whatever relationships I wanted to have. 'Not likely,' I knew that if I divorced Jeff I wouldn't be able to afford a house like this on my own.

Later, after we had both dozed off, I woke Adam by sucking his cock. I kept at it until he was fully erect and then we fucked again, wordlessly. Him on top and me on bottom. When he was about to cum I slipped off his dick and pushed and wiggled myself down between his legs, grabbing his cock and pulling it to my mouth. He gave me a good mouthful of salty sperm which I appreciatively swallowed. We didn't speak afterwards and fell asleep holding each other. It was morning when I awoke.

It was Friday and I didn't have to be at work until late – 6pm. We had the whole day to enjoy each other I told Adam. I made coffee and fixed him some eggs and bacon. When he finished eating I came over to his chair and opened his robe - his smooth hard body and magnificent member were enthralling - and straddled him. I was in a thin sundress and not wearing panties. I lowered myself onto his rapidly hardening cock and fucked him as he sat in the chair. After he came in me I slid down on my side and lay on the cool tile floor at his feet enjoying the feel of his sperm in my pussy and the afterglow of my orgasm.

"How many times can you fuck me today Adam?" I asked.

"How many stars in the sky?" he replied. We both laughed.

He crouched down beside me and massaged my shoulders. I nuzzled his bare thigh and then wormed my head between his legs and began to mouth his limp, sticky cock. I rolled it side to side on my tongue and massaged it against the roof of my mouth bathing it all the while in my saliva. He moved to straddle my chest between his knees and took a bottom pillow from the chair and positioned it underneath my head. I began to suck in earnest as his dick began to grow. I placed my hands on his buttocks and used his body to pull my head up. His dick began to stiffen and I increased the intensity of my suction and the speed of my swaying head. After a couple of minutes of sucking him like this I grasped his cock in my right hand and jacked him while laying my head down on the pillow. I stroked him hard and long with my hand enjoying the feeling of his pulsing cock.

I raised my head up and started sucking on the head of his dick while I continued to stroke him with my hand. I increased the speed of my hand work and shortened the stroke. I could taste some of his cum seeping out. I tilted my head back on the pillow once more and continued jacking him off. He arched his back and pushed his pelvis towards me. Then he brushed my hand aside and aimed his dick at my mouth. I opened wide for him. He stroked his cock and shuddered as a jet of hot semen shot from the head of his dick into my waiting mouth, some splashing on my lips and around my mouth. He lowered his dick so that I could take the head between my lips as he shuddered again and delivered a wad onto my tongue. He milked his cock one more time feeding me the last drips of his sperm. The intensity and intimacy of our sex seemed to increase with each episode. I was dazed with sensual pleasure.

We went downtown just to get outside - The River Walk was crowded with tourists as usual but we enjoyed sipping margaritas on the outdoor patio at the Mexican Manhattan overlooking the crowd. It was August 3. Adam would be going to college in a few days. I knew our days were numbered. 'It's all just for fun,' I told myself.

Back at my house, we fucked slowly and satisfyingly in my bed one more time. His body was golden in the late afternoon sunlight and his muscles rippled appealingly as he pumped me purposefully, long and deep. I lay on my back looking up at him with my right leg pulled over my left so that my torso was twisted at the waist to present my pussy to him from the rear. Adam hovered over me supporting himself with his arms outstretched against the bed and rocked me back and forth as he fucked me. It was a position that allowed us to look at each other's face while we fucked - very intimate and naughty. He kept thumping my pussy until I came. Then, since he hadn't cum yet he positioned himself further up my body. He supported himself on his left knee while straightening his right leg out to the side. Kind of an awkward posture but this left a large space between our bodies. He picked up my head and cradled it in both hands.

"Relax Sandy," he said, "follow my lead."

I did as I was told. I received his large cock in my mouth and he started moving my head back and forth on his dick while I sucked. He moved one arm so that it supported my back and then he proceeded to pull my head against his body while his cock pushed its way down my throat. I offered no resistance. He moved my head up and down so that his cock slid into and out of my throat. He quickly began to achieve his orgasm and started mouth-fucking me more quickly. He jerked my head up and down on his cock while, at the same time, thrusting his pelvis into my mouth. I fought the panic of choking and concentrated on staying loose and allowing him to control me. His body vibrated and I felt his cum sliding down my throat. He dropped me onto my back and fell away, emptied. In a few minutes I got up and showered and got dressed for work as Adam watched me. He wore the satisfied look of a man who has planted his seed where he pleased. I was his grateful vessel – a happy furrow for his deep plow.

It was late when I returned to my house from work, 2:30 am. Jeff had returned from his trip and was asleep in our defiled marriage bed. I hadn't changed the sheets just so I could enjoy the thought of Adam's scent and fluids still on them. 'Jeff is the stranger in this bed,' I thought to myself, 'not the young man who's fucked me senseless the last two days.' As I got under the covers I was careful not to touch Jeff and I lay apart from him all night. I was no longer his.

I arranged trysts with Adam at the Budgetel (since I'd burned my bridges at the La Qunita) twice over the next week. Knowing he was going away to college soon I was especially motivated to be creative and adventurous in trying to please him. We had blissful, intimate, nasty, and 'cummy' sex together. At the first of our Budgetel 'dates' I jacked him off while he lay on his back and milked his semen onto a small black plastic plate in the room. I raised the plate to my mouth and tilted it so his sperm slowly slid into my mouth. I swallowed his load and licked the plate clean. His enjoyment at this degrading act was apparent and made me shiver with pleasure. He was so excited about it that he quickly got another hard-on and proceeded to fuck me hard and long, doggy-style, ramming me heedlessly as I braced myself against the headboard. At our second rendezvous, after I sucked him to the point of orgasm I pointed his cock at my tits so he could spurt his jism on me. I gave him one of the plastic spoons so thoughtfully provided by the motel and he collected his sperm from my body and fed it to me. Later that session he ass-fucked me once again. This time, I was able to handle his large cock in my anus much better than before. I was more relaxed and maybe I had stretched, but also, Adam was more controlled but just as passionate in pumping his sperm into me. In any case, it did not hurt me nearly as badly as the first time we did it and I achieved a fantastic orgasm from his deep ass-fucking. The soreness I felt in my ass for several days after was an agreeable "souvenir.'

1...678910...19