The Aspen Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,589 Followers

I wasn't far behind and like hers mine was small since my balls had already been drained but it was satisfying and when I finished we stayed connected and my arm held her tight.

"Honey I'm afraid." Erin said after several minutes of silence when I thought she might be asleep.

"Why sweetheart?" I asked.

"I like it too and it scares me." She answered pulling my arm closer around her.

"It's only on vacations. When we get home it's over." I said.

Her revelation amplified my thoughts both positive and negative. Once again, now that my balls were spent, rationale thought was gaining ground.

"Promise?' She asked.

"Promise." I told her.

We left the next morning at a time that allowed us to rendezvous with Merle. Erin chose to wear shorts, sandals and a loose fitting top and I wondered if she had selected the outfit with her own disrobing in mind. We stopped for coffee then headed out enjoying each other's company and the scenery with no mention of our intermediate destination. However, as we got closer, the silences between conversations got longer and I knew we were each thinking about the same thing.

Merle had told Erin that there was a large gas station in the town we had selected with a lot for trucks and when we got there a little before the designated time we could see his truck already parked. The plan was for Erin to ride in Merle's truck until we came to a small town in Texas where we would spend the night. It was about a three hour drive and I had already made reservations at a motel.

I pulled up close to the truck and before I could turn off the ignition Merle was already hopping down from the cab. He was dressed almost identically to the last time we saw him - jeans and a western style shirt with boot on his tall, lean frame.

"Howdy." He said with a big grin when we got out looking past me to Erin.

We said our hellos in unison and seconds later, with no fanfare, Merle had opened the passenger door and was helping my wife into the cab of the big rig. Feeling suddenly awkward, I glanced around and was relieved to see that no one appeared to be watching. It was several minutes before I heard the air brakes release and the rig slowly moved out of the lot with me following. His truck slowly got up to speed on the highway and for the next hour and a half we drove through the New Mexico countryside with me following about a half mile behind. Just as we crossed into Texas, I heard the sound of a text being received on my phone.

"I told him you said I had to do everything he wanted" the message read.

I wondered why she would have told him about our conversation. His knowledge of his power definitely created a different dynamic than if Erin just appeared submissive to his desires. And, why did she feel the need to tell me now? After thinking about it for several miles, I decided to not reply to her text.

Thirty minutes later I received another text.

"pull alongside" was all it said.

There was little traffic and the truck had moved to the inside of the 4-lane highway so I accelerated until I was next to the passenger window of the cab. As soon as I got there I saw that Erin was turned towards the window with her lovely breasts on display. She had a strange look on her face - it appeared to be part smile and part concern. I smiled back at her partly because I liked what she was doing and partly to not make her feel nervous about my thoughts. Just as I was doing this, she held up her thong with her right hand letting me know she was completely naked. I blew her a kiss which seemed to calm her immensely and after looking at her a bit longer I dropped back. I sensed this was Merle's first test of his powers and I wondered what more might come to his mind.

I didn't have to wait long to find out. My phone beeped again and this time when I looked there was a pic from Erin of her pussy with her legs spread wide. Shit! I thought to myself. I wish I hadn't told her to do what he said and why in the world did she share this message? I was now getting worried about where he might try to take things.

Another forty miles ticked by without incident when I saw a blue sign indicating a rest stop two miles ahead. As we approached I could tell the rig was slowing and then the turn indicator came on signaling its intent. I followed it into the large parking lot expecting to see him or Erin drop down to run to the restroom but when ten minutes went by with no one emerging I realized what was actually happening. I found myself actually watching the cab to see if I could see it moving imagining Erin on her back with her feet against the roof as Merle pounded into her. Several times, I came close to texting her but I fought the urge not wanting to appear "needy". Finally, after we had been stopped for almost an hour, I saw the tail lights illuminate and seconds later the large truck slowly started to roll back towards the highway.

In my head I was still rationalizing that there could be another explanation for the long stop other that Merle fucking my wife but all this was answered when minutes later I received another text. It was much like the previous one with a clear picture of Erin's pussy with her legs spread wide. However, in this picture her labia was still open and swollen from Merle's large member and her entire pelvis was glistening with wetness. There was no question she had just been thoroughly fucked and also no doubt that Merle was reveling in his power over her.

I tried to think of some sensible response to the text but failed and so I followed the truck without acknowledging the sordid picture. The rest of the trip was uneventful and I was left only to my thoughts about what Erin might be doing in the cab of the big rig. Like the motel on the way up, this one had a place in back for trucks to park although it was much smaller. While Merle was jockeying the truck into position, I pulled up the motel's office, registered and got the room key. I asked for a room in the back near the truck lot explaining I wanted to be away from the noise of the highway and the clerk obliged selecting one on the first floor.

I pulled into a space in front of the door and unloaded our travel bags expecting at any moment to see Erin walking up but when I was finished there was still no sign of her. The unplanned time at the rest stop had delayed our arrival and now dusk was setting on the sleepy, dusty north Texas town. After waiting another fifteen minutes with no sign of my wife, I decided to walk the fifty yards to the lot and check on her.

Halfway to the rig, the doors on each side suddenly opened and Erin and Merle climbed down. Erin was dressed and had fixed herself up so there was no sign of their activities during the drive. Both were sporting silly smiles like they were kids sharing a secret.

"Honey, Merle says the grill across the highway makes good burgers. Let's walk over I'm starving." Erin said as soon as we were face to face.

I had to admit I was a bit hungry too so with a quick nod we began walking across the lot. It was a simple one story pre-fabbed metal building painted white with a neon sign on a pole announcing the name as Ike's Place. Opening the door, we were met with a blast of cold air and I guessed that the thermostat must have been set no higher than 68 degrees which was a big change from the evening heat. There were about a dozen patrons in the place and at first no one paid us any mind but one by one I saw them notice Erin and soon we were being watched by everyone. We picked a small table in the back made of metal and Formica and waited for the waitress to come over.

Donna was a large framed woman wearing jeans and a t-shirt and had an amazingly bubbly personality. We ordered three burgers and beer for Merle and I and wine for Erin.

"I want to thank you for letting me spend some more time with Erin." Merle said in his slow drawl as soon as Donna departed. I didn't really know how to respond so I just nodded while Erin looked on with a silly smile.

Erin, sensing correctly it was going to be up to her to carry the conversation, started asking him about how his week had gone, his likes and dislikes and family. I stayed quiet but maintained a smile so as not to upset the mood however I realized as they chatted that I had no interest in his story. For me, he was just a tool to excite and pleasure my wife. Hopefully, he hadn't worn himself out during the drive and still would be capable of performing while I watched.

We were on our second round of drinks when the burgers arrived and while Merle's recommendation proved correct, they were in fact quite tasty, both Merle and I only ate half and Erin only about a third. When she had had enough, Erin excused herself to find the restroom leaving Merle and I alone.

"She said you told her she had to do what I said. Is that true?" Merle asked without warning.

"Well...uh...it was just us teasing." I stammered.

"Yeah, I got ya. I won't go there then. Thought it best to make sure." He replied.

"Did you have sex with her at the rest stop?" I asked stupidly.

"Yes sir. Sure did." He answered in a matter-of-fact way.

"Did she...uh...did she climax?" I asked somehow needing to know some details.

"Oh yeah. Dug her nails into my ass and wet my mattress." He said chuckling.

The waitress stopped by halting the conversation and Merle ordered another round. Just as Donna left, Erin came back from the rest room and we returned to her talking to Merle about his life.

"Damn Merle where have you been." A booming voice filled the room making us all look up. Walking towards our table was a short, heavy set man in his forties dressed in jeans and a simple white undershirt. His belly was quite pronounced and the thin material left little hidden including a thatch of chest hair climbing out around the shirt's neck. He also seemed flushed with a rosy hue on his large face and mostly bald head covered only by a few wisps of stringy hair.

"Hi there CT. What are you doing here." Merle said starting to stand before his friend motioned for him to stay seated.

"Got a load headed north but lost two tires today so I'm stuck until tomorrow." He explained.

"I got ya. Pull up a chair and have a cold one." Merle replied.

CT did just that and Donna came over and took his order. Merle and his friend began talking and Erin and I stayed silent listening to them and from her look, just like me, she was hoping he would leave soon.

"Who you're friends?" CT finally asked acknowledging us.

"This is Erin and David. I've known them for a few weeks." He replied thankfully being discrete.

CT gave us a quizzical look but held off on any follow up questions. Over the next several minutes I saw him stealing looks at Erin although I couldn't blame him. Her legs looked outstanding and the cold air was effecting her nipples giving us just a hint of their hardness through her bra and top.

When our drinks were gone, Merle and I gave a slight nod to each other and we let CT know we were leaving. By the look on his face, I knew he suspected there was more to the story but he gave a pleasant good bye as we left. Walking back to the room, Merle's hand found Erin's ass sending a signal to anyone that might be watching.

"I'm going to take a quick shower." Erin said as soon as were in the room. She went immediately to the small bathroom closing the door behind her and once again leaving Merle and I together in an awkward situation.

I wanted to speak to Erin alone and make sure she was okay so after only a short while I lightly knocked on the door then entered. The shower was running but Erin had not yet entered. She was in front of the mirror in just her thong but as soon as I entered she reached for her top to cover her breasts. However, her movement was too slow and I got a good look at the numerous hickeys that were on each orb.

"Looks like things got wild." I said.

"Are you mad?" She asked looking at me with pleading eyes.

"No sweetie. Can't say that I blame him really." I answered.

"Okay." She said dropping the top back on the vanity.

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay." I said pulling her to me and giving her a hug.

"I'm fine David. Are you?" She asked with the same pleading look.

"Yes. I'm okay. We'll have lots to talk about tomorrow." I said. I thought about letting her know that I had warned Merle off on the "do what he says" subject but decided to keep it to myself thinking it might make things more edgy for her.

"Okay. Well hurry up." I said with a soft laugh and gave her a light spank on her bottom.

"I will." She replied giving me a very sexy look.

Just as I was about to leave, Erin pushed her thong over her hips and looking down I saw that there was a wad of toilet paper or Kleenex in the crotch that was visibly sodden.

"I didn't want it to look like I wet my pants." Erin said seeing my look.

"Did he cum that much?" The words came out more like a reaction than a thought out question.

Erin didn't speak but shook her head up and down then pulled the thong all the way off and stepped into the shower. I looked at the wad of paper for a few seconds then left the bathroom.

"She okay?" Merle asked. He had pulled his boots, socks and shirt off and was sitting in a chair in just his jeans.

"She's fine. Be out in a minute." I told him.

It was a forced conversation speaking with Merle while we both waited on Erin. The conversation went to random subjects but always avoided the obvious thing before us. Finally, after what seemed like hours but in reality was no more than fifteen minutes the door opened and Erin walked out completely naked.

"Girl you know how to get a man's attention." Merle laughed. There was still a light sheen of water on her body from the shower that made her skin glisten in the light.

She walked to me, kissed me softly on the lips and whispered a thank you then turned to Merle and sat on his lap. Without hesitation, he pulled her mouth to his and they started a deep, passionate kiss that went on for minutes. He started out softly fondling her marked breasts but as the embrace lingered he started pinching her nipples which brought audible moans even through her engaged mouth.

"Get these off." Erin cried pulling at the button of his jeans when they finally broke the kiss.

Merle laughed as Erin struggled with them before finally releasing the catch, lowering the zipper and working them off his legs. Merle's half erect cock sprung free and bounced back and forth before settling on his thigh. I could see clearly in his pubic hair a crusty residue no doubt left over from their afternoon escapades. Erin didn't care and when her hands were free, she grabbed the heavy phallus and brought it to her mouth while kneeling between his legs.

"Oh baby that's good. Do it like I told you." Merle said to her with a groan.

Erin seemed possessed as she worked on his cock with a fervor I had never experienced. Merle's hands found her head and gently guided her while he provided a stream of verbal encouragement. I realized I was still standing in the middle of the room and suddenly felt very self-conscious so I grabbed a chair and placing it several feet to one side, sat and watched.

"Did you keep my seed in you like I said." Merle asked. He had been talking to her provocatively since they started but these words immediately registered with me. I saw her eyes dart towards me for an instant before she nodded her head to her lover letting him know she had complied. I knew now that the wad of paper in her panties was there, not for the reason she had given, but to maximize the time his semen would be in her womb. I knew it was likely only symbolic but it still showed how completely turned on she was by the raw sex. I thought about her Junior League friends and co-workers at the law firm. If they knew she had carried a trucker's semen all afternoon and was now between his legs sucking him with abandon they would think she needed to be committed.

There was movement between them and Merle began trying to lift her to her feet.

"I want to suck you until you cum." Erin said with a guttural whine.

"Not now baby. I want some of your pussy." Merle told her. Finally, getting her to her feet he guided her to the king sized bed.

He pushed her onto her back and immediately she opened her legs inviting him to invade her lovely shaved pussy. Merle wasted no time knee walking into position then massaging her opening with the head of his cock until he had it lubricated. All the time, Erin was whimpering and thrusting her hips at him hoping to impale herself. When he was finally ready, he leaned forward onto one hand and using the other found her opening.

"OH FUCK YES!" Erin practically screamed when she was penetrated.

It took him half a dozen more thrusts before he was completely inside her and the whole time she was wailed like a possessed woman. When he hit bottom, he stopped for a moment letting her work against him then began a slow deep rhythm that soon had her arms and legs completely wrapped around him.

The room was illuminated by the light from the bathroom through its completely open door. It gave the room a harsh look so I stood and closed it until just a half inch opening remained. Now the subdued lighting created a surreal effect and helped heighten their erotic movements and sounds.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and my dick straining to be set free. This time was different from the others because Erin was no longer the reluctant participant being cajoled and seduced into the sex. Now she was an equal participant communicating her need. I had never been so excited in my life.

"Merle. Remember she's yours to do anything you want." I said suddenly wanting him to own her. He seemed to flinch just for an instant as if registering my words but kept the relentless pounding going.

He was taking her towards the point of no return with each stroke getting her a little closer. Just when I thought she was at the launching point, he slowed which brought cries of frustration from her and an attempt to use her hands on his hips to speed him up. Merle ignored her attempts and soon moved so that he could suck on her breasts. I knew he was likely leaving more marks on her sensitive flesh that would remind me of this encounter for weeks.

"Go get CT. He's probably still in the bar." Merle suddenly called out.

"Why?" I asked.

"You said she was mine. That's what I want." He replied with a tone of irritation.

I stood out of reflex then stopped and thought about the request. It was crazy. That guy had no business being part of this even if was just to watch. Just I was about to tell him to forget it, Erin started speaking.

"Come on Merle do it. Go faster baby." She whined in an incredibly needy voice. If she had even heard the conversation about CT she made no reference to it. I got up and headed towards the door.

As expected, CT was still in the bar sitting on a stool alone. I went up to him, tapped him on the shoulder and let him know Merle was looking for him. He asked a few questions that I fended off but I think he suspected what might be happening because it didn't take much prodding to get him to leave.

"Well goddamn." CT exclaimed as soon as we stepped into the room.

Merle was on his back now and Erin was in the reverse cowgirl position riding him with her breasts bouncing in circles. She looked like a woman possessed and I knew she was working hard to reach an orgasm.

"CT get over here and lick this pussy." Merle called out to his friend.

"Get her turned up Merle I can't do it like that." He replied with a hoarse chuckle.

Merle scooted down the bed until his knees were on the edge and lifted Erin's legs so they were in front of her. He pulled her back against his body until she lay flat and we now had a perfect view of his large cock stuffed inside her pussy. CT didn't need any further encouragement. He moved to the end of the bed, dropped to his knees and planted his mouth on my wife's clit.

j267
j267
4,589 Followers