The Aspen Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,558 Followers

"OHHH...SHIT...OHHH...OHHH MY GOD!" Erin cried out as soon as contact was made.

"CT loves to lick pussy." Merle informed me. He was certainly showing enthusiasm as he now had the back of her thighs in each hand and was spreading her open while his mouth worked her over.

CT didn't seem to care at all that Merle's large cock was only an inch away from his mouth. It made me think that this was not the first time that they had been together in this kind of situation. While CT had her legs spread wide, Merle held her arms above her head making her spread wide and giving her no leverage. She was at the mercy of the large cock stuffed inside her and the rapidly moving tongue that was now lashing at her relentlessly. Her sounds grew louder still but were mostly incomprehensible as each attempt to speak was quickly lost in a passion driven wail.

"Come hard now baby. Let it all out for us." Merle instructed her while she writhed on top of him like an overturned bug.

"Okay..." She forced out in a grunt. It was the first clear word I had heard from her since CT had started licking.

I stared dumfounded as she climaxed. Her body flushed then faded and then flushed again while her eyes rolled back in their sockets and spasms rippled through her tummy as she remained held in place by Merle and CT. A pleading whine came from somewhere inside her that then turned into deep, almost animalistic grunts. I had never heard about nor seen anyone orgasm like she did. It seemed to go on for several minutes and the total loss of control from her shocked me and left me wondering about her health.

"Might as well pull it out." Merle said to me when he saw my hand working furiously on my dick through my pants. They had stopped moving except for CT who was now slowly licking along the sides of Erin's pussy. His words broke me from the mesmerized state I was in and made me feel embarrassed. Rather than follow his recommendation, I flopped into one of the chairs suddenly feeling exhausted.

Erin still with on her back draped over Merle's with his cock inside her had become still with her eyes closed tightly. CT had released her thighs and her legs were now draped over his shoulders.

"Erin are you okay?" I said forcing the words from my mouth in a dry voice. Her head which was resting against his shoulder tried to rise when she heard my words but it fell back and she stayed quiet seemingly too exhausted to respond.

I looked from her to Merle and saw that he was looking at me with a big smile. There was no doubt he was enjoying the control he had and the debauchery he was bringing to Erin.

"Erin?' I asked again.

"I'm okay." Came her faint voice, almost in a whisper.

Merle released her arms and began using his hands to knead her breasts. I could see that he was whispering to her too but his voice was so low I could not hear what he was saying. At first there was no response but as he continued to talk I saw her eyes try to look at his face followed by a slight shaking of her head that I took to be a negative response to something he had said. There followed a whispered discussion between them that finally ended with Erin glancing at me with an odd look while biting her lip.

"Move back CT." Merle said as he helped Erin to her feet at the end of the bed.

CT dutifully moved out of the way but his eyes never left my wife's body. He had a hungry look and he seemed to be almost in a trance no doubt thinking about what he wanted to do.

Merle stood too then directed Erin back onto the bed on her knees. When he lined up behind her, a sick feeling washed through me as I suspected what he might have in mind. Sure enough, without ceremony, he used his hands to get her in position then moved his large cock to her tight anal opening. His right hand pushed her right cheek to one side and he used his left hand to guide him until the cockhead was teasing her opening. It wasn't long before I saw his ass muscles clench and he pushed forward which brought a loud grunt followed by a high pitched squeal from my wife.

"Pop that tight ass Merle." CT encouraged.

Erin and I had attempted anal sex twice. Both times after lots to drink and in both cases it didn't progress far because she found it very uncomfortable. For all practical purposes, her ass was still cherry.

"How far you in Merle?" CT asked struggling to be still his voice almost giddy.

"Barely any." He answered through clenched teeth.

For the next ten minutes, CT and I watched Merle slowly feed his wet cock into my wife's virgin ass. The clenching of the muscles in his ass and thighs would signal that he was penetrating deeper followed by cries and whines from Erin. Merle would give her time to adjust then push in more repeating the cycle until finally his pelvis was snug against her lovely ass.

"That's all baby." He announced.

Erin's head was between her outstretched arms with her eyes closed almost as if she was praying. After his last push, she had become quiet while Merle let her get comfortable with the invasion. However, when he withdrew several inches then pushed back a new wave of cries came from her and we watched as each hand grabbed the bed linen squeezing the fabric tightly while the grimace on her face showed the pain she was feeling.

"Merle I'm not sure this is a good idea." I said feeling I needed to intervene.

"I thought you wanted her to do what she was told?" He shot back as he pushed into her forcing more painful sounds from her mouth.

"I don't want her hurt." I responded.

"Give it a minute." He replied then moved once more.

Between each thrust, he would stop and give Erin some recovery time. It took another five minutes or so but slowly her cries began to fade and the pauses between thrusts grew shorter. In addition, her face lost its contorted look and the death grip she had on the linen abated.

"How you feeling Erin?" Merle asked.

"Keep going slow." Erin answered but her voice now had a hint of excitement.

He did as she asked for a while before slowly increasing the pace until he was sliding back and forth easily with a steady, firm pace. When Merle suddenly stopped we all watched as Erin began moving, pushing back eagerly against Merle. Merle looked over at me and winked letting me know he had conquered my wife's ass.

After making his point, Merle grasped her hips and began thoroughly fucking her ass. Gone were her painful sounds now replaced by whimpers of pleasure. It wasn't long before his hands began wandering her body alternating between her pussy and breasts. We watched her especially respond when Merle would roll her nipples between his fingers by pushing her ass back hard against his large cock.

Suddenly and without warning, Merle pulled his cock from my wife's ass. From my place in the room, I had a good view of Erin anus which remained gaping open after Merle's departure.

"Goddamn!" I heard CT exclaim and I knew he had seen the same thing.

"Get up darling." Merle demanded. He helped her to her feet then sat back on the bed, spun her and pulled her back into his crotch.

They fumbled for a few seconds before they were able to position themselves so that Merle could push his cock back into her ass once again. It went in easily this time and once he hit bottom he lay down on the bed pulling her back against his chest. In that position, we had an unobstructed view of his shank working its way in and out of Erin stretched ass. The ring on her opening was so snug around him that it stretched inward and outward clinging to his shaft with each thrust before finally letting go.

"CT get your damn clothes off and get in this pussy." Merle called out.

The heavyset man moved faster than I thought possible. In almost no time, he had shed his t-shirt and pants revealing a hairy body and a large belly with the head of his average sized dick protruding beneath the folds. He moved between my wife's legs using his hands to wrap them around his thick waist blocking my view. CT was not a good looking man and I expected Erin to reject his advances. Surprisingly though, he moved his hands between them clearly preparing to enter her which received no objection.

"Ohhh..." Erin moan at the same time I saw CT push his hips forward.

Once fully penetrated, the threesome remained still for almost a minute as if each was wondering what to do next. Finally, they started to move in a slow rolling motion although it was unclear who had initiated it. It was bizarre to witness Erin's double penetration and even stranger to realize that she was accepting it without protest.

Their movements became more pronounced along with the sounds of the slapping of their flesh. Waves of fat rolled across CT's ass each time he pushed into Erin. It was a scene of complete debauchery with my wife at the center. My eyes moved from their joining to Erin's face and I saw that she was looking at me with a strange expression that seemed equal parts lust, pain and concern. For a moment, we held the gaze. Then she seemed to drift until her eyes lost focused and she descended into a state of sexual oblivion.

"Man this is weird. I can feel your cock Merle." The fat man grunted out.

"Keep fucking her. She likes it." Merle replied while roughly kneading her breasts.

His encouragement elicited a wave of energy from CT and he started thrusting harder into my wife which resulted in new whines and louder cries of pleasure from her. CT maintained the pace and it wasn't long before I could see Erin's body move in a way that told me she was getting close to cumming. Slowly, her legs, which had been around CT's waist came free and stayed suspended in the air before lifting and opening. Her sounds became more pronounced before she finally spoke.

"I'm so close please don't stop." She begged.

"This cunt is ready to cum." CT announced.

Several seconds passed before his insulting words registered with me. In a normal situation, I would have beat him to a pulp for using this language with Erin. Now though, I found it hard to get angry since she was riding strange cocks in her ass and pussy.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh...please don't stop...please..." Erin wailed.

Then it hit her. She began thrashing and groaning and Merle and CT took hold of her body to keep her in place and continue fucking her while she climaxed. Her body was being rocked by hard spasms like she was being shocked with electricity and a guttural, continuous wail was coming from her only interrupted by loud grunts that she emitted when a spasm hit. Her actions must have pushed CT over the edge because he put his hands on the inside of her thighs, spread her legs and gave several fast thrusts finally ending with a hard push into her that he held while he gave out a loud bellow.

"OH FUCK. FUCK YEAH. Good pussy." He grunted while releasing his seed.

CT's orgasm had stopped the movement and it wasn't until he pulled his dick out and stepped away that Merle was able to begin moving again. Erin was limp and lifeless on top of him having giving up all she had with her own release. Merle kept trying to fuck her ass from below until suddenly he rolled her off him pushing her onto her stomach and then repositioned and reentered her ass while she lay face down on the bed. Now it was his turn and he started thrusting urgently into her with his large cock until he tensed, grunted, made two more rapid thrusts then pushed all the way inside her while he exhaled forcefully. Erin was so gone that she barely even responded to his moves.

Except for the sound of Merle's deep breaths it was quiet in the room. CT who had been standing while Merle finished sat at the edge of the bed staring at the joined couple and I remained in my chair.

"Please let me up." Erin finally spoke. There was no lust in her voice now and I sensed some irritation in her tone.

Merle backed out of her and CT got an up close view of his cock snaking its way out of her ass. As soon as he was out, Erin moved to the side of the bed, stood and went swiftly to the bathroom closing and locking the door behind her. Almost immediately, we heard the shower being turned on but other than that there was no other indication of what she was doing. Merle and CT remained naked for a few minutes but slowly they grew self-conscious and started putting on their clothes.

The shower ran for about twenty minutes and it was another fifteen before we heard the door knob turn and then saw Erin head with wet hair poke out the door.

"David, would you get my robe from the suitcase please?" She said in a soft voice.

Worried about her, I jumped and after rummaging through her large suitcase for a bit I was able to find it.

"Anything else?" I asked with a questioning look on my face. Erin just shook her head while biting her lower lip and closed the door once more.

"Maybe y'all should go." I said to the men and Merle gave a brief nod and directed CT with him out the door.

"Are you okay?" I asked jumping from my chair when Erin finally emerged some minutes later.

"I think so. Are you?" She said looking straight into my eyes.

"I'm fine. I thought you must have got upset though." I said as statement but it was really a question.

"No I'm not upset. I needed a uhhh, ummm...a break I guess you would say." She answered.

"I understand. That was pretty intense." I replied.

"Yes. It was." She said with a pause between the two phrases.

"I'm sorry it went too far. I should have protected you and stopped it." I said feeling guilty.

Erin took me by the arm and led me to the bed where we sat down next to each other. She squeezed my hand tightly then kissed me softly on the cheek. I turned to kiss her and we touched for a brief moment before she turned away. It was clear she had more on her mind.

"David. It's okay you didn't need to stop it. I'm fine." She said in a soothing voice.

"But you seemed...I, I mean acted upset. You went to the bathroom and locked yourself in." I stammered.

"I needed some time to collect myself. Plus, I felt like I needed to clean up after all that." She explained.

"I'm lost. I don't know what you're telling me." I blurted out still unclear about what she was trying to say.

"I liked it David. A lot. That was one of the biggest orgasms I've ever had." Erin said to me and suddenly I understood. I was thinking that she was upset about being put in the position to have sex with these men but in reality she was concerned about me. How I would react to her carnal enjoyment.

"Well I'm happy you liked it. I never wanted you to not like it." I replied.

"I know that David but you need to understand..." Erin was in the middle of her sentence when she was cut-off by knocking on our door.

With a sigh, I stepped over, turned the knob and opened it a few inches. Merle was standing there trying to look past me into the room.

"Everything okay? I came to say goodnight to Erin." He announced.

"Well we're in the middle..." I started to say but Erin appeared at my side peering out the door.

"Come in Merle." She said.

I closed the door behind him and turned to see them standing close together. Erin was barefoot in her robe looking up at him.

"Erin darling, I was worried about you. You okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine Merle. Just needed to clean up." She explained.

"I got ya baby." He said and at the same time his hands snaked inside her robe opening it as he pulled her against him. Her naked body was now against him and he kissed her on the mouth.

"Merle!" She replied in feigned surprise when they broke the kiss.

"I was hoping you'd be feeling better. Let's go next door and get a beer." He suggested.

"Oh Merle my hair is all wet and I don't have any make up on. I'm not ready to go out." She replied but I could tell she wanted to go.

"Nonsense woman. It's early. Take your time and get ready. I'll come back and get you in a while." He said to which she just nodded.

When I turned after closing the door behind him, I saw that Erin was already headed towards the bathroom. She re-tied her robe and got out her hair dryer and began using it on her damp mane.

"You were in the middle of telling me something." I said after she had turned off the blower.

"Let's discuss it tomorrow during the drive." She replied while primping at the mirror.

It felt strange to have a special moment between a husband and wife usurped by the demands of her lover but I didn't want to make a scene. Especially, after what had taken place so far. I went back into the room, sat on the edge of the bed and turned on the TV.

Erin had dried her hair and put on jeans and a sleeveless blouse when Merle returned some twenty minutes later. When I let him in he gave Erin an admiring once over before offering something he was holding in his hand.

"You look great baby but would you mind wearing this?" He asked.

Erin took the garments and looked at them and I could see they were a pair of small shorts and what looked like a tank top.

"Merle?!" She let out when she had inspected the outfit.

"Come on darling. I only get this one night and I want it to be special." He answered. I had not heard him plead with her before but he was infinitely doing so now. Without a response, Erin turned and went into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

It was only a few minutes later that she emerged and I was stunned to see her in the clothes Merle had selected. The shorts were very tight cream colored short shorts that showed off her firm butt and left a tiny piece of her cheeks sneaking out the bottom. The fact they had a fly on the front likely hid the outline of her labia. The top was in fact a rust colored tank that barely reached her waist. If she had not been wearing a bra, it would have revealed almost everything about her breasts.

"Damn that looks good. But can you go without the bra?" Merle said.

"I don't know Merle. I might get arrested." My wife giggled.

"Try it and let's see." he told her.

With a shrug, Erin lifted the top over her head, unclasped her bra and threw it on the bed revealing herself to us then pulled the top back over her head. The first thing I saw were her nipples, hard and pointed, clearly showing along with a good amount of cleavage. Also, if she didn't hold her arms still, the sides of her breasts could be seen through the arm holes. All in all, from head to toe, it was a very slutty look.

"What do you think honey?" She said turning to me with a wicked smile.

"I don't know Erin that seems a bit too much." I counseled.

"What do you think Merle? Is it too much or is David being a party pooper." She said in a voice that I found very irritating.

"I think it looks damn good." He replied.

"Looks like a difference of opinion. What should we do?" She smiled enjoying herself too much I thought.

"Well if you're going to wear it, add some heels." I said sarcastically.

Erin shot me a challenging look then went to her suitcase and dug out some two inch white heels. They weren't over the top and in fact they were the most subdued part of the ensemble but they did have the effect of lifting her butt up as she stood and walked.

"Are you coming?" Erin asked when she was ready and Merle had his arm around her waist.

"No, think I'll watch some TV." I replied which brought a momentary look of concern to her face.

"It's right next door if you want to wander by later." Merle said and opened the door pulling Erin out quickly.

I was left somewhat confused staring at the motel room door and wondering if my wife had lost her mind. I contemplated going over, finding her and dragging her back but I decided I would rather just pretend I didn't care. I tried to watch TV flipping aimlessly through the channel set over and over occasionally finding something to watch. Unfortunately, this lasted only about forty-five minutes before I couldn't take it any longer and headed for the door.

j267
j267
4,558 Followers