The Aspen Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,517 Followers

The beer joint was actually about a hundred yards down the road from the motel across a used car lot in a cinder block building painted gray with a dirt parking lot. This bar was called "The Other Place" that was spelled out in a blue neon sign on a sign in curtain covered window. In addition, there were multi-colored Christmas lights that ran along the length of the eves that gave it an odd look. A half dozen pickups, three cars and several work trucks were parked around the front and side of the building with most being older models with various signs of damage and decay in their bodies. The door was made of metal painted in a dark gray color and had signs with age and firearm warnings placed at eye level.

The door creaked as I opened it and several of the patrons turned to look as I entered and ambled self-consciously to a seat at the bar. Along with me, there were two others at the counter with the rest of the customers sitting at the cheap tables that filled the room. Like Ike's Place, it was freezing inside and I wondered if there was some town ordinance requiring thermostats be set at frigid levels.

"Miller Lite, please." I said to the bartender who was a thin fiftyish woman with straight gray hair and a face which showed she had experienced too many hard miles and cigarettes.

While I was waiting for the beer my eyes were already scanning the room and I found Erin sitting at a table with Merle and CT in the far corner. Their table had multiple beer bottles sitting on top and knowing that Erin wasn't a beer drinker I surmised that the two men were drinking hard. Even though that corner was relatively dark, it was easy to spot her because almost all the eyes in the bar were directed towards their table.

"Three dollars." She said returning with the beer. When I laid out five dollars and nodded letting her know to keep the change she smiled and then spoke.

"I get so damn tired of those trucker sluts." The bartender said noticing the direction of my stare.

I acknowledged her comment by smiling at her and rolling my eyes before my gaze returned to my wife. I had to admit she looked the part of a cheap slut in her tiny shorts and top, especially with Merle's hand on her ass, and I wondered what I had missed.

Over the next hour I drank three beers and watched both Merle and Carl consume at least that many while my wife sipped on cheap wine from a plastic cup. Twice she got up to play pool, once with Merle and once with CT and each time every person in the joint, both men and woman, stared at the show. After the second game, Erin made a trip to the bathroom which required that she walk by me. Her eyes opened wide when she saw me sitting at the bar and she stopped and spoke to me with a drunken slur.

"I love you." She whispered while grabbing my arm and leaning in close. Since there were several empty seats near me, no one could hear our conversation and she looked like the cheap floozy everyone assumed her to be. The fact that her nipples were plainly visible through the tank top she was sporting did nothing to dissuade this view.

"Are you okay? Do you want to leave?" I asked quickly.

"I'm fine." She replied while pushing her tongue in my ear which let me know she was completely hammered.

She walked on towards the bathroom giving everyone at the bar a good view of her swaying ass.

"See what she wants for a blowjob." I heard over my shoulder and realized the man on my right had moved from his stool so that he was next to me.

"Not much I bet." I responded after failing to think of anything else to say.

Erin spent a long time in the bathroom and I was beginning to wonder whether she had passed out when I finally noticed her emerging through the doorway. She passed me a bit wobbly and gave me a smile and wink on her way back to Merle and CT. As she passed the man on my right I heard him to speak to her in a low voice but either she didn't hear or ignored him because she continued on.

"Damn whore." I heard him exclaim to himself. Rather than bristle at his words, I found myself almost sympathizing with his view.

As soon as Erin joined the two men, they started acting like they were ready to leave and minutes later this proved true. I watched quietly as they walked to the door and left with Erin arm-in-arm with Merle and CT was a half step behind following like a devoted puppy.

"Show's over." The gray haired bartender announced to us at the bar as soon as the door closed.

"Hottest piece of ass I've seen around here in years." The man on my right replied with a sigh while he shook his head.

Not wanting to make it seem like I was chasing them out the door, I forced myself to patiently finish my almost full beer before I left. Fifteen minutes later, I left the beer joint and headed across the lot towards our motel.

When I opened the door, I found the room to be in total darkness with only the light from the opening allowing me to see that Erin was beneath Merle on the bed. As soon as I shut it, the room was thrown back into darkness and it took my eyes a few minutes to adjust. While I waited, the sounds of their coupling continued seemingly unaffected by my presence.

CT was not in the room and I suspected that Merle had sent him on his way so he could have my wife to himself. Merle was rocking into her in a slow but deliberate way that brought soft cries of satisfaction from her. Sitting down to watch, it wasn't long before I realized that they were in fact making love. They whispered to each other so that I couldn't hear and Erin arms were wrapped around his neck occasionally pulling him to her to kiss. Feeling suddenly very tired, I fell over onto my side on the small couch and before I knew it was asleep.

Awaking some time later, I stood to find the room empty and I instinctively knew that Erin had gone with Merle to sleep in his truck. Undressing and going to the bed, I found a huge wet spot and after trying several positions to stay out of it and failing I finally gave up. The rest of the night was a restless sleep until I finally was brought to full consciousness by light streaming through a crack in the dingy curtains.

I puttered around the room for almost an hour until I heard a knock on the door and opening it found Erin and Merle. Erin looked at me then accepted Merle's arms who pulled her close to him and gave her a long, deep kiss. When they finally broke, she stepped inside with a final look over her shoulder and I shut the door quickly.

Erin was still dressed in the slutty outfit and reeked of sex. Her beautiful hair was disheveled and her lipstick was long gone. For some reason, I found her utterly desirable.

"What are you doing?" She asked with concern in her voice as I began pulling at her skimpy clothes.

"I want you in bed." I demanded.

"Baby, I'm all dirty." She replied trying to avoid my advances.

"Shhh..." I answered finally unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them off her legs finding her without panties. I tossed the shorts on top of her tank top then directed her forcefully to the bed.

As soon as she was on her back, I ripped my own clothes off and with an aching erection, pushed her legs open and penetrated her easily. Her normally snug pussy was now wide open and there was a hot creamy wetness inside her.

"Did you just fuck him?" I demanded to know.

"Yes." Erin answered looking at me but making none of the sensual sounds I had heard coming from her last night.

"Did he cum in you?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied without elaboration.

I fucked Erin very fast and within seconds I knew I wasn't going to make it very long. Less than a minute later, with me crying out and Erin silent, I released my semen to join her lovers in her loosened pussy.

Erin slept in the back seat for most of the way home finally awaking when we were about three hours out. When I pulled over to get gas, I got her a large bottle of water and she got in the front seat next to me.

"Remember, this was a vacation thing. I don't want any talk about it when we get home." She said in a stern voice.

"Yes, I agree." I replied. There would be a time to talk about everything that had occurred but it wasn't now so I chose the path of least resistance.

"How do you feel?" I asked truly concerned.

"Tired. With a headache. And sore." She answered.

We drove on mostly in silence and although I could hear text messages coming through on her phone occasionally she ignored them. Fortunately, three days after getting home her period started which was a huge relief for me and although she didn't say anything I think it was for her too. Amazingly, we fell back into the routine of our daily lives and it was several weeks, about the same time the hickeys finally faded, before we finally talked.

We had just finished making love and were cuddling and holding each other close. I was the one that broached the subject with words that seemed to just appear on my lips.

"You were amazing on our trip." I whispered to her while nuzzling her neck.

"I guess you're ready to talk about it." She replied twisting in my arms until we were face to face.

"Yes, I guess so. I mean we should." I answered.

"You don't think your wife's a tramp?" She asked.

"Hell no! We did it together." I blurted out quickly not wanting that thought to linger.

"I'm not sure I understand your thinking sweetie. It doesn't bother you that other men are having sex with me and getting me excited and...and...making me have orgasms? Doesn't it bother you?" She asked looking straight into my eyes.

I looked directly back at her then kissed her softly on the mouth before responding. "I told you before it's hard to explain. There are moments when it's so intense that I want to watch you more than anything. Then sometimes those thoughts leave and I feel strange and guilty."

"It seems the excitement always wins." She said stating the obvious.

"I have to say I like watching you. I like knowing there is a part of you that can...uhhh...let go like you did. Besides, these men aren't threats to me or us. It's something we did together. Shared together. I mean I wouldn't want to be doing this all the time but it definitely made the vacation spicy!"

We continued talking and I steered well clear of any judgment of her. Erin became more comfortable as we went and made some admissions of her own. She told me about some thoughts and fantasies she had held since childhood that were so frightening to her that she locked them away and never told anyone. They involved submissive behavior with forceful men which our adventures played right into. This was what she had wanted to tell me in the motel room before Merle knocked. She also admitted that Merle had touched her more than just sexually and that he had been trying to communicate with her but she had ignored his attempts.

"What were you whispering to him about when you were together after the bar?" I asked. That unknown conversation had been bugging me since.

"He asked for something." Erin answered after a silence. The way she spoke let me know she was reluctant to say.

"What?" I asked now definitely wanting to know.

"He asked me to say something." I knew she was going to tell me but she was nervous.

"What did he ask for?" I pushed trying not to sound irritated.

With a sigh she said. "He wanted me to ask him to make me pregnant."

"Did you? I mean ... did you? What did you say?" I stammered out while moving so she couldn't feel my cock stiffen.

I said. "Merle please knock me up."

"Did you really want him to?" I blurted out.

"No honey. It was just sex talk." She replied and pulled my arm tighter around her.

"You know it wouldn't hurt to text him." I whispered into her ear.

"Calm down big boy." Erin giggled and I could tell she was sleepy.

We grew silent and with the silence we began drifting off towards some much needed sleep both content that we were honest and forthcoming in our communication.

"I'll just let you be in charge of vacations." Were her final words spoken in that hazy place right before sleep which I chose not to argue about.

j267
j267
4,517 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
More Stories