The Dick Underneath The Stairs Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tai, meanwhile, was sitting on the couch with all types of thoughts going through her head. She wondered if he would reject her as desperate? She damn sure hoped not! Her nipples were beginning ache and become very noticeable through her bra, halter-top, and the robe. She felt warm all over at the thought of what she was about to do. Could she considered a slut after this? This scene would bring a smile to all of the women she had met and scolded about 'casual' sex. Was she a hypocrite? Could she look herself in the mirror tomorrow? Could/should she do this? All of these thoughts crowded her as Dexter glided back into the room with two glasses.

He handed her a glass and sat down beside her. He then reached for the remote control and started the movie. The first scene showed a couple on a large bed, twisting and turning their naked bodies back and forth. Dexter placed the remote back on the coffee table and sat back on the couch, close to Tai. Tai crossed, uncrossed, and then crossed her thighs as she sat next to Dexter. She could smell his cologne...it was intoxicating.

They watched the feature for approximately 15-20 minutes before Tai made her move by stretching her arms above her head (which lifted her breasts magnificently for his gaze) and reclining against his arm/shoulder when she finished. Dexter, for his part, seemed to relax even more. He could smell the strawberry fragrance of her hair as she reached forward and sat her glass on the coffee table. He could see the outline of her hips through her robe as she bent forward. Curves galore! As she settled back next to him, he noticed the swell and jiggle of her breasts as her body came to rest. Her covered yet distended nipples did not escape his attention, either.

Chap. 6

TEN MINUTES LATER...

"Tai, it would be a lot more comfortable for the both of us if I put my arm around you. Would that be okay?" Dexter asked as he looked at the side of her hair-hidden face.

Tai turned her head as she brushed her long locks off of her face and eyes and looked at him and said, "I agree. No reason to sit here and be stiff with each other. We are neighbors. And we did beat up some bad guys today, too!"

"We did, didn't we," Dexter said as he laughed while deftly sliding his arm around Tai's small shoulders and pulling her a little closer. After they both adjusted their bodies to mold against the others, Tai looked up at him and said, "I feel comfortable here with you...I can't explain it."

"Likewise," Dexter replied while searching her eyes for the reason this beautiful woman had fallen into his life.

Ten minutes later...

"Excuse me, could you stop the movie? I need to use your bathroom," Tai said as she turned to Dexter.

"Sure, you know where it is. All the apartments are designed the same in this building," Dexter said as he reached for the remote controller on the table.

Tai waited for the perfect opportunity to sit forward and stand and innocently rub her bountiful breast on the side of Dexter's well-muscled arm.

"S-Sorry!" Dexter said as he pulled his arm back to his side. Her breast had felt firm yet pliable against his arm.

"No need," Tai said smoothly as she straightened up and brushed past him with her back to him...giving him a full view of her womanly ass-etts.

"Hmm...," Dexter said as he stared at the swaying seasick motion of her asscheeks as she walked to the bathroom. Fuck, girly was STACKED!!

After entering the bathroom and closing the door behind her, Tai rested the palms of her hands on the sink and looked into the bathroom mirror before her. She saw that her skin was slightly flushed and pink-colored. Her nipples were very noticeable through her bra and halter-top. Her breathing was slightly hurried. She had to get control of herself. She looked once again at herself and pondered whether she had the balls to pull this off. She wanted his dick between her thighs. The thoughts and dreams over the last few weeks paled in comparison to the actual deed. She began to untie and loosen her robe.

Meanwhile, Dexter sat on the couch wondering how his night was going to end. He was still in awe that the fine Asian chick had accepted his invitation...and was currently, in his apartment! He decided at that moment that he was not going to do anything to fuck up his chances of getting between her smooth ass thighs, tonight. She recognized the body language she was giving off as, "I might want some dick tonight", but he was not going to take any chances by pushing the issue. If she wanted him the way he thought she did, she would have to make the first move.

Tai came back into the livingroom. She had untied her robe. It hung open exposing the meaty, erect points of her nipples, though she wore both a bra and a halter-top. Her breasts swayed to and fro as she walked towards Dexter. She noticed his glance and widening eyes as she approached him. She noted that his eyes took in her breasts...and the extremely noticeable indentations of her nipples. Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder, both, would have had a hard time missing them.

Dexter watched as Tai walked towards him. Her body glowed sexuality and the promise of pleasure. Her breasts were well formed, but not huge. They fit very snugly inside of her halter-top. Her stomach was taut yet feminine. Her thighs were round and inviting. Her legs...oh my, her legs! They were perfect for her height. Firm, long, supple...and very smooth. Her feet were small. He noticed that she chose to squeeze past him rather than walk around the coffee table.

"Can I get you anything before I sit down, Dexter?" Tai asked...surprising him.

"Uh...no. But thank you for offering," he said. For some reason, her offer caused Dexter's dick to stir, slightly. It revealed something of her character. She was considerate. The look in her eyes said she was willing to serve him, somehow.

As she stood before him for a few moments, reaching for her glass, Dexter noticed the swelled, blood-filled tips of her elongated nipples. The sight caused him to unconsciously lick his full lips. He had a thing about nipples...especially long ones. "Mmm...Mmm", his throat growled, softly, as Tai took her seat next to him. She bent forward and stayed that way for a moment until Dexter realized that she was waiting for him to put his arm behind her. He damn near severed his arm off of the back of the couch as he put his arm behind Tai, once again.

Dexter started the movie as Tai settled against him. He could feel the heat of her body against his. Her hair smelled of oranges. Her fragrant perfume had been applied just right. It hovered and teased his nose. Onscreen, another love/sex scene was beginning. Tai cleared her throat. As the male lead began tonguing/kissing his way down the female leads body onscreen, Tai rested her head upon Dexter's shoulder. The movement brought the side of her soft breast against his ribcage. They felt heavenly!

Five minutes later...

Onscreen, the male lead had his head between the female lead's thighs and was eating her out, passionately. Tai bent forward and placed her glass on the table. As she resettled herself back against Dexter, she placed her hand and then her forearm along the length of his pant-covered leg. Dexter pulled her closer.

"Do you think he's really doing her? It sure looks like it," Dexter spoke into her ear. His breath caused her to shiver, slightly.

"I don't know. She's sure moaning like he is," Tai said softly. Her voice sent vibrations directly to his dick. He imagined how she would sound stuffed to the gills with his big dick.

"Are you a moaner?" Dexter asked suddenly. He gauged her nonverbal messages as she answered. Her face was exquisite. Almond-shaped eyes...small, narrow nose...small, but perfectly shaped. Long, black hair that hung damn-near to her waist.

"Quite the forward one aren't we? Why would you want to know that bit of information, Mr. Dexter?" answered Tai while turning her head to look him in his eyes. His lips held a sexy curve to them. She imagined what they would feel like upon her own lips.

Dexter began to smile as he said, "Cause you're hot. One of the hottest women I've come across in a long time. I apologize if you find the question inappropriate. It's just that you exude sensuality...and it turns me on,"

Tai's brain went on pause for a minute as her ears heard what they had been dying to hear for weeks! At the same time, she noticed something slowly sliding along the length of her forearm. It was warm, blunt, and hard!

"Oh my God, his dick is getting hard!" thought Tai as she continued looking at Dexter's lips. She moved her forearm slightly toward his dick. She thought she heard him moan, softly.

Chap. 7

Isabella circled the block three times before she found a spot to park. Parallel parking was not her forte, so it took her approximately 5-10 minutes to position her car. She was excited for two reasons, tonight. First, she was going to spend the evening with Tai. Isabella had slept with Tai three times and found that she was starting to really look forward to her escapades with her. She had always thought Tai kind of a prude for all the preaching and warnings that Tai had given her concerning dating and safe sex in 2002. She sensed Tai's wild side when they were together. She noted that Tai was becoming less inhibited during her participation in their encounters.

Second, she wanted to hear about Tai's first encounter with her Black, big-dicked neighbor. They had talked about him on numerous occasions...especially when they were lapping each other's pussies and telling the other what they wanted him to do with them, separately and together. As she began to ascend the steep, concrete steps that lie before Tai's apartment building. Tai's apartment number was B-8. Isabella pushed the buzzer next to the corresponding number. She waited for a minute. No answer. She pushed the button again. Still no answer. She then retrieved her cellphone from her purse and dialed Tai's phone number. Answering machine picked up. Isabella stood on the front stoop for a few minutes wondering where Tai could have gone. They had not set a definite time but Tai had told her she would ring her if she had to go out.

Isabella walked off the front stoop and began to descend the three stairs that led to it. In front of the stairs were the steep steps leading to the sidewalk down below. Just as she crossed the flat landing that stood between two sets of stairs, she stopped. "Since I'm here, I might as well take a look through her neighbor's window...there's no telling what I might find", she said to herself, remembering what she and Tai had witnessed a few weeks ago through his window.

Isabella turned left and began to walk along the side of the building, trying to determine which hedge held his livingroom window. It had become dark since she had first entered her car and drove across town.

She heard voices. She detected which hedge was hiding the window and quickly slid between two hedges to find herself at Dexter's window. From her vantage point, she saw Tai sitting on the couch with the black man's arm around her. She could not see Tai's face as it was turned away from her and towards Dexter. "So that's why she's not home," thought Isabella.

Isabella watched as her girlfriend crossed and uncrossed her legs as she continued to talk with him. She recognized that movement as a sure sign that Tai was aroused and that her pussy had become wet. Tai had mentioned to her that when she became horny, she could not help crossing and uncrossing her legs. Sort of a nervous tic thing.

She decided that she was going to stay and watch what occurred between her friend and their dream man.

Chap. 8

"Dexter, you're going to make me blush! Thank you for the compliment, but I think maybe we might be moving a little fast, here. I like you and all, but I'm really not looking for anything to happen between us, tonight. I'm really sorry I gave you the impression that I was that way," said Tai as she continued to feel his dick harden and lengthen under and along her forearm. She had seen him fucking twice, with two different women. But to be up close was a different matter, altogether. She concluded that he HAD to feel her arm brushing against his dick. For a moment, doubt crept into her mind...and that's all doubt needs is a moment. Suddenly, she pulled back from and slid forwards away from Dexter's arm.

She realized that she was not going to be able to go through with this. She saw herself as a hypocrite at this moment. How many young women had she counseled about the sanctity of their female bodies? How many times had she 'tsked-tsked' upon hearing that one of her schoolmates had become pregnant? How dumb and irresponsible had she thought those women! Letting their bodies control their lives, instead of their minds. Now, here she was falling prey to the very same temptations she had abhorred all of her life. No, she would not be able to look herself in the mirror and proclaim that she had triumphed with her mind and not her body as so many other women before her had.

"I-I-I didn't mean it that way, T-Tai," Dexter said as he watched his golden moment turn to shit before his very eyes. "Damn, now why did I have to go and say that stupid shit!" he thought. But, still and yet, he could see the teasing look of desire that played upon her face. Was she playing some type of game with him? He hadn't known her long enough to tell, but the look on her face spoke of erotic pleasure, not of being offended. She had had her arm brushing against his hardening dick for several minutes and had not complained once. In fact, he had noticed how she adjusted her arm, slyly, to move her arm closer to his dick. What the hell was going on?

Suddenly, Tai rose from the couch. Dexter noticed that her nipples were even harder than when she had come out of the bathroom, earlier. The unmistakable scent of highly aroused pussy assaulted his nostrils. He knew she was excited, so why was she acting the opposite?

Chap. 9

Isabella watched as her friend began to act like her old self. She was in awe that Tai could pretend that she was not interested in this Black, big-dicked swordsman. Tai and her had talked endlessly about him over the last few weeks. They had wondered what his dick would feel like squeezing past their tight entrances. They had talked about what it would feel like to taste his dick? They were both obsessed with the idea of fucking him. Now, Tai was backing out!

Isabella decided that if she did end up walking out on him, she would gladly take her place. She knew good dick when she saw it. She knew there was no chance of falling in love with him or anything. She just wanted to fuck him so that she could feel what it felt like to be filled to capacity. What was going through her friend's mind, she would never know. She hoped Tai didn't blow this opportunity for herself. Because she would regret it after hearing Isabella tell her all the details of their fuck. Isabella knew as she watched the two of them through the window, that she would get her chance to fuck him, soon.

Isabella watched as Tai began walking towards the door to exit from the Black man's apartment.

Chap. 10

After standing in front of the sitting Dexter for a few moments, Tai suddenly turned around and quickly made her way to the door. Dexter stood trying to decide if he should go after her. Just before Tai reached for the door handle, she turned around....just like Dexter knew she would. He got up off the couch and slowly walked towards her, all the while staring into her darting eyes.

"Tai, stop!" Dexter said as she turned back around and reached for the door handle.

"Dexter, there's nothing else to say, I'm not used to moving this quickly...I like you and..." Tai tried to say.

"Shhhhh...," Dexter said as he came to stand directly in front of her.

"There's no use in you trying to talk me out of..." Tai began.

"I saw you," Dexter said, suddenly.

"You saw me? You saw me do what?" Tai said haltingly, not sure of what Dexter was referring to.

"I saw you in my window," Dexter said, evenly. He dared her eyes to lie to him. She couldn't. She turned her gaze southward as his eyes bore into hers. She crossed her arms across her bountiful breasts.

"I saw you watching me a few weeks ago when I was fucking a friend of mine. A blonde. You were with someone, but I didn't get a chance to get a good look at her, but I damn sure recognized your pretty ass," Dexter said as stood over her. He reached out his hand and brushed her hair away from her face.

Tai shuddered lightly from her hidden face being revealed and to the physical presence of Dexter. He spoke the truth...he had known all along. Could she continue to deny herself and walk out of his apartment looking like a fool or would she succumb to the gnawing ache that had developed between her thighs over the last few weeks?

"Yes, you're right...it was me. I saw you...I saw what you did to her...I saw the way you-," Tai said as she looked up at him for the first time since she had gotten up from the couch.

"The way I what? Say it," Dexter said as his hand slid up and down her robe-covered arm.

"The way you fucked her," Tai said quietly and meekly.

Dexter took his hand and lifted her chin so that she was staring into his eyes before he asked," Did you enjoy watching me?"

Tai waited a beat before quietly and breathlessly saying, "Yesss,".

Dexter moved his hand downward from her chin and spread Tai's robe slowly yet effortlessly. He reached up with his other hand and did the same to the other side. Her robe slipped off of her shoulders. She stood before him in a halter-top that did nothing to hide her extremely erect nipples and silk boxers that emanated the smell of excited pussy. Her smell hung suspended in the air between them. He could hear her ragged breathing.

Dexter stepped to her, and slid his arms around her waist. Tai looked up at him and didn't turn away when his lips kissed hers. His lips were soft yet strong. As his tongue worked its way through her moist lips, her tongue suddenly had a brain of its own and started caressing his. Suddenly, she stopped and began sucking on his lips, then running her tongue across them.

Dexter pressed her against the wall, returning the urgency of her kiss. She felt the thick bulge in his linen pants pressing against her midsection. Dexter moved his hands down and back to her heart-shaped ass, as his tongue dueled with hers. He took hold of her asscheeks and spread them slowly and firmly, spreading her pussylips underneath. He heard her moan as her sticky pussylips spread thickly. She breathed raggedly into his mouth.

Dexter slid his hand around to the front of her body...sliding his hand over her breast, grasping it, moving it in circles as his thumb and forefinger grasped and tweaked her already painfully hard nipple. Then he slid his hand along her stomach, reaching the 'V' between her thighs. He rubbed the pussy over her silk boxers. His fingers spread and he ran two of his long fingers along her outer labia. The wetness of her pussy through her boxers and g-string panties felt like baby oil on his fingers. His other hand continued to hold her soft asscheek, firmly...keeping her in place against the wall.

"Ahhhhh...," Tai gasped.

Dexter's fingers moved firmly yet gently along the folds of her very wet pussy. Though boxers and a pair of panties covered her pussy, his fingers were already wet and sticky. Dexter bent forward and began to lightly lick and softly kiss Tai's neck. Shivers raced from her pussy to the spot he was licking and back to her pussy. "I want this pussy. I want to give you what you came down here for. Do you still want it?" Dexter whispered in her ear as he continued to rub her pussy and lick along her neckline.