The Dick Underneath The Stairs Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I want you...all of you," Tai said as her eyes traveled southward and locked on the leg of lamb lying half-erect along his thigh. His linen pants outlined his dick flawlessly.

Dexter kissed her neck and slapped her ass at the same time, both loudly. "That's what I want to hear. Come on," he said as he took her hand and led her to his bedroom. She wrapped her fingers through his and squeezed as she took his hand, leaving her robe on the floor, and followed him to guaranteed pleasure.

Chap. 11

Isabella witnessed Tai approaching the door. Then stopping and turning around, like Isabella hoped she would do. Isabella knew the fight that was going on in Tai's mind. She knew her friend was a very sexual person, though she downplayed it to death. She also knew her friend would never forgive herself if she let this dick get away. Isabella had witnessed the animalistic yet passionate fucking this Black man had given to a woman. It had affected her. And she knew it had affected Tai in the same way. Hell, Tai had watched the man fuck two women on two different nights! That night had changed them and their relationship. She hoped Tai would not back out of the progress she had made in discovering just how sexy and desirable she was.

Isabella watched as the Black man got up and went over to her friend. She saw the fear and confusion in her friend's eyes. She saw her friend's countenance turn to desire as her Black neighbor threw open her robe...grabbed her hips...kissed her...reached around and took firm hold of Tai's asscheeks (Isabella noticed this particularly because she enjoyed when it was done to her)...played with her breast...toyed with her nipple...and finally began to rub her pussy through her shorts.

Isabella strained to hear what was being said between them but the window was too far away. She did see her friend begin walking behind her neighbor. But, they were walking out of eyesight! He wasn't going to fuck her in the livingroom! Isabella crawled forward on her knees through the underbrush and under hedges trying to locate the bedroom window. Tai and herself had in fact watched as he fucked a blonde woman in his bedroom a few weeks back. Isabella had to strain to see, as it was dark outside. She finally arrived at the window. It was open! Candles were lit. As her eyes adjusted to the candlelight in the room, she saw her friend undressing before her neighbor.

Chap. 12

As Tai trailed behind Dexter, she watched the cut and ripped physique of Dexter. His arms hung out of his oversized wife-beater like two thick telephone poles. His back and shoulders were well defined with muscles. She looked at his tight ass and began to smile at the thought of what she was getting herself into by walking into his bedroom.

Upon entering the room, the first thing Tai was noticed were the candles laid strategically throughout the room and the open window. She had remembered being out there, looking through the window as Dexter maniacally fucked the blonde woman.

"Turn around for me...slowly," Dexter smoothly commanded.

Tai did as he requested. Twirling her body around in a circle. As she stopped and looked into Dexter's eyes, she could sense he was pleased with what she was presenting him with.

"Take your clothes off," Dexter said quietly yet firmly. His voice...the quiet yet unyielding way he directed her was turning Tai on. She liked men who took control in the bedroom. She relished the feeling of serving a strong man. A man who took what he wanted and made you want to offer yourself to him, again and again. As she slipped her halter-top over her head, she didn't see herself as Tai, the accomplished and intelligent medical student. No, she saw herself as a woman. A sexual woman. A woman who hopefully about to have one of the greatest sexual experiences of her life, and she was going to enjoy it!

Tai dropped the halter-top out of her hands and onto the floor. She then bent forward, coming eye-level with Dexter's groin. She could not help staring at his elongated dick outlined by his linen pants. She slid her silk boxers off and down her thighs, finally kicking them away. She stood before him with her bra and panties on.

"You are a bad motherfucker, Tai. Your body is perfect. I wouldn't take away or add anything to you," said Dexter as he viewed the outline of her full breasts, erect nipples, taut stomach, round hips, and the large wet spot between her thighs. Her black hair hung down to the middle of her back, giving her the appearance of an exotic fashion model.

"Thank you," Tai said as she waited for his next command.

"Take the rest off," Dexter said.

Tai slowly reached in front of her to undo her bra. The motion caused her breasts to swell, sexily. She worked the clasps and suddenly her breasts were freed from their confinement, shaking and wobbling. Dexter 'hissed' as he noticed the agitated, erect tips of her breasts. They had to be at least a half-inch in length! They were dark brown and contrasted nicely with the yellowish bronze tint of her skin. There were goosebumps on her aureole and titflesh. He knew that he would lick and suck on them and that they would grow longer and thicker.

Tai finished pulling her bra off of her arms and released it onto the floor. She looked at Dexter in the eyes and shyly looked away. His gaze was burning a hole into her. She reached for the waistband of her silk boxers while slyly guiding her eyes down to the more than pronounced silhouette of Dexter's dick lying behind his linen pants and against his leg...twitching involuntarily. She also made out a small wet spot on his pants. It appeared to be precum.

After stepping out of her boxers, Tai stood before Dexter in her purple G-string bikini. The wet spot on her bikini panties was very noticeable, now. She looked up at him as she hugged herself, self-consciously.

"Turn around. I want to see your ass," Dexter said.

Tai turned around slowly. As she continued to turn, Dexter reached out and smacked her on the ass, leaving his hand mark on her ass. Tai said nothing as she moaned deeply and lightly in the back of her throat. She enjoyed being on display for his visual pleasure.

"Take 'em off," Dexter said smoothly, while looking into her eyes. She saw him lick his lips as she slipped her fingers into the narrow lengths of fabric that held her panties up. As she pushed her arms downward, she felt her pussy secretions sticking to the fabric as she pulled it down. She saw Dexter's eyes widen.

Dexter stared at the "V" between Tai's thighs. Her pussy hair was cut and trimmed neatly. He could also see the wet sheen of her pussy juices coating the hair around her pussy lips rather abundantly. She was drenched! He watched as a trickle of juice ran down the inside of her thigh.

"Come here," Dexter said quietly.

Tai took four to five steps and stood directly in front of Dexter. He guided his hand to the "V" between her thighs. Crooking his finger, he gathered a dollop of her cunt cream onto the tip of his finger by rubbing back and forth across her outer lips.

"Mmmm...," Tai moaned as his touch caused her to shiver and tremble.

Dexter brought his fingers up to Tai's breast and rubbed her pussy juice around her nipple. He then dipped his hand below and gathered more of her cream onto his finger then brought his hand to her lips. She opened them while sticking out her tongue. He placed his dripping wet finger into her mouth. She closed her mouth around his finger and began to suck and lick her juices off of his finger as he bent forward and tongued her pussy-juice covered nipple.

Dexter slipped his finger out of Tai's mouth with a wet sounding 'plop'. He bent upward releasing her nipple, which had grown to twice its regular erect length. He then raised his arms above his head and said, "Take my shirt off of me,"

Tai leaned forward slowly and grasped the bottom of Dexter's wife-beater and began to pull it upwards. As she pulled his shirt up, she noticed the very defined six-pack of muscles on his stomach, the cut and ripple of his wide chest, the distinct lines of curvature of his arms, etc... As Dexter pulled the material off of his head, Tai leaned forward and began to lightly lick his chest. She moved to his nipple with her agile tongue and began to bathe it with her spittle. She licked and kissed him on both pecs before guiding her mouth to his and kissing him deeply. Her tongue worked overtime with his.

"Finish undressing me," Dexter whispered into her ear as she rubbed her pointed, erect nipples across his stomach.

Tai took hold of the string in front of his linen pants and began to untie it. As she finished and bent forward to push them down his thighs, she noticed that the impression of his dick had gotten larger and stood out at least a foot from his body, curving downward. As she began pushing his pants down his thighs, she noticed that the base of his dick was shaved and bald. It gave a menacing presence to his dick as she pulled the material over the length of his dick. As the material went over the head of his dick, it swung downward, and when the material had released it, it sprung back up almost hitting her on the chin. Tai moved to her knees to release Dexter's feet from the material gathered around his feet.

Tai's gaze then focused on the massive protrusion sticking out from Dexter's body. She gazed at the underside of his dick, noticing the numerous veins that navigated their way across its surface. It was as wide as the fat part of a bat! Dark chocolate in color with a slightly lighter colored head. Nutts big as tennis balls and hairless. Sac hanging low. His dick seemed to pulsate before her eyes. As Dexter stepped out of the pile, his dick dripped a drop of his precum onto her shoulder. Tai felt it immediately and moaned, clenching both her pussy and ass. She looked up at Dexter to find him looking her directly in her eyes. She slowly brought her finger to her shoulder and dipped her finger into the warm liquid and brought it to her mouth and sucked.

Tai gathered herself on her knees, taking two-three kneewalk steps backward so that she faced the tip of Dexter's dick. He didn't have to guide her or convince her ...this was what she wanted. For Tai, fellatio was an act of worship. Tai stuck out her tongue and shyly ran it over the crown of Dexter's dick. Her tongue was soon coated with his precum. Hearing him moan, she grew bolder and ran it around the crown again, this time encircling it completely. The head of his dick amazed her. It was as big as a plum and very warm on her tongue.

Tai took hold of Dexter's dick with her tiny left hand and began to stroke it as instinct took over and she attempted to envelope his large head with her small mouth. She barely got over the ridge, before retreating, releasing her hold, and licking down the length of his dick, teasingly and wetly.

"Mmmm...," Dexter moaned as Tai's tongue snaked out and lapped at his balls lightly. She gently licked up his shaft, and her tongue circled his helmet once again. She stretched her jaw as wide as it could possibly go and slowly sunk the head of his dick into her mouth. Her lips slid further down his shaft as her tongue floated over its warm surface. She was able to get a fourth of his dick into her mouth and throat before her gag reflex kicked in. She once again took hold of his dick and began stroking it with her left hand. He heard her whimpering and moaning as she stuffed her face full with his dick.

Tai had fought her body's need for as long as she possibly could, and now that she had finally submitted to them and to Dexter, she poured all her pent-up lust into her licking and sucking: turning her head slowly from side to side, moaning all around the massive cockhead trapped by her lips.

"Hmmph..." Tai moaned as she began to suck his dick harder and with more intensity and speed, pumping his shaft as her tongue continued to flick underneath. She loved the feeling of the big veins on his dick as her slippery hand slid back and forth over it. She also realized that her hand would not reach all the way around his dick. Her pussy pulsed in acknowledgment of this fact.

Dexter reached out and took hold of Tai's long, black hair and gently wrapped it around his fist as he began to guide her head and mouth over his thick, wet dick.

"Slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp," was the only sound heard in the bedroom as Tai mouth worked overtime to produce spittle for her mouth and hand. Tai's pussy was dripping its wetness down the side of her thighs. She could feel it dripping off of her thighs and onto the floor below her. She took her right hand and dipped it between her thighs and rubbed her drenched pussy lips. Her mouth and pussy seemed to be connected. She had never experienced an oral orgasm, but at this moment, her mouth had a mind of its own and seemed to be uncontrollably shivering and slobbering around the deeply imbedded dick, as did her pussy. As she rubbed her pussy more feverishly, she experienced her first ever combo-cum as she began to jerk and orgasm deep and hard producing a large amount of spittle in her mouth and a gob of pussy juice, which sprayed and dripped through her busy fingers.

Dexter, sensing Tai's orgasm began to fuck her mouth forcefully as she moaned out her orgasm over his dick. Spittle hung from lips and chin...and then dripped to the slope of her breasts. Tai reached up and around Dexter's waist and took his firm, muscular ass in her hands. Dexter continued to guide her head with his strong fingers intertwined in her long hair.

"Mmmm...," Tai moaned deeply around the meat in her mouth that seemed to possess a life of its own. Her orgasm had surprised her with its intensity! She began to consider the possibility of him cumming in her mouth. She liked the way he was holding her skull while looking at her stuff her face with his long, thick and sturdy Black dick!

Dexter's dick began to twitch lightly within the confines of her wet mouth. He was now sawing his dick in and out of Tai's wet, slack mouth. She continued to loudly suck and lather the top one-fourth of his thick dick. The dark skin of his dick shone with her abundant spittle. The head of his dick seemed to be expanding in her mouth.

"Tai...I'm...going...to cum...in your mouth...," Dexter said haltingly as he felt Tai's licking and sucking rhythm increase dramatically. She began stroking his dick harder. She stuck out her tongue and began to tease the tip of his dick by licking and poking her tongue into his pee slit. He could hear her whimpering. He looked down to see her breasts warbling back and forth. He saw that her nipples were very hard and that she still had her hand between her legs, playing with her pussy. He imagined that her pussy was probably very wet by this time. The palm of her hand was drenched!

Tai suddenly took her hand from her pussy and brought it up between Dexter's legs and found his balls. She began massaging them as her head and lips were pulled and pushed by Dexter's large, demanding hands. Tai could tell Dexter's nuts were heavy with cum. She placed her mouth over the tip of his dick and began to tongue-lash his dick, quickly.

Dexter's dick began to swell, noticeably. Tai, noticing this fact, began to move her head backwards off of his dick. Dexter tightened his grip on her head and forced her mouth back onto his dick. One second there, was nothing, the next, her cheeks were bulging out from the sperm filling her mouth. It felt warm and tasted manly as she swallowed thickly.

Dexter pulled her off of his dick with his right hand still entwined in her hair. He took possession of his dick with his left hand and began to stroke his dick quickly. A large spurt of cum shot onto her upturned face and into hair.

Next shot was on her face, again...but this time across her nose.

Next shot was on her tits. He watched as some of his cum clung to her nipple...covering it...then dripping off it.

Dexter finished by stroking the remaining dollops of his cum onto her stomach.

"Mmmmm...," Tai moaned as she looked up at Dexter's straining face. She loved the way he held her in place with his hand in her hair and continued to stroke what seemed like his STILL HARD dick. As a medical student, Tai understood that the majority of men needed to rest after ejaculating...but apparently, Dexter was cut from a different cloth.

Tai noticed a drop of cum stuck inside of Dexter's pee slit. She slowly bent forward and began to sexily tongue the tip of his dick, licking his cum.

Chap. 13

Isabella knelt forward on her knees with her mouth open and watched as Tai's cheeks ballooned out from the load of cum the Black man was shooting into her mouth. She watched as he dragged her mouth off of his dick, then taking his dick in hand, jerked several large sprays of cum onto her friend's face, and tits.

"Fuck, she's a lucky bitch!" Isabella thought to herself as she saw the look of submission and pleasure on Tai's face. SHE wanted to feel like that! She wanted a man to take her and make her please him. She was so happy for her friend!

Isabella watched as Tai bent forward after the Black man had stopped cumming and take his dick into her mouth once again. Her face and breasts were smothered in his thick, white cream! Tai seemed not to notice. The sight had Isabella frantically rubbing her pussy through her skirt. She was drenched!

Isabella watched as Tai stood up...

Chap. 14

"Stand your sexy ass up," Dexter said as he released the grip he had on her hair.

Tai stood up. She made a move to wipe some of his cum off of her face but Dexter stopped her.

"Wait! Wear it. I'm marking you as my bitch, tonight. Do you have any objections?" Dexter asked.

"No. None," Tai said quickly, while looking at him demurely. His dick wagged back and forth between them menacingly. Tai could not take her eyes off of it. Her stomach muscles flexed in anticipation of such a thick and large challenge.

"Did you like that?" Dexter asked as he moved closer to her poking his dick into her stomach.

"Yes, I did. That was a first for me," Tai said as she held his eyes. She was letting him know that she was willing and ready to do whatever he requested of her.

"Lie on the bed, baby. Let me give you what you've been wanting," Dexter said while smiling, slightly. His cum was criss-crossed across her face and breasts...and in her hair.

Tai moved her cum-streaked body to his large bed. She climbed onto the bed on all fours. Dexter noticed the wetness of her pussy as it twinkled in the candlelight. Tai turned over onto her ass as she reached the middle of the bed. Dexter crawled onto the bed...dick wagging back and forth.

As Dexter approached, Tai reclined onto her back and spread her thighs...welcoming him.

Dexter loomed above her. He bent forward and kissed her softly on the lips as his dick bumped into her pussylips. He could feel the wetness of her spread across the helmet of his dick. Tai moved her thighs up and out.

Suddenly, Dexter's head was gone. She felt him move the length of his body down hers and take hold of an asscheek in each hand. She looked down her body to see him licking his lips before he lowered his head between her thighs and began slowly licking her pussy from top to bottom!

Dexter parted her lower labia and began to drag the tip of his tongue all the way up to the crescent, skipping over her clit on purpose. He pulled back and looked at her well-trimmed pussy. He could see Tai's clit poking out, begging for attention. He blew gently on it.

"Ahhhhh...Ohhhhh...," Tai moaned. Her breasts began to warm and swell. Her pussy felt hypersensitive to his ministrations. He was driving Tai wild!

Dexter took his hands off of her asscheeks and parted the lips of Tai's pussy. Lowering his head, he began to stroke her with his tongue, rhythmically, while his hand worked slowly back and forth along her pink pussy, feeling the liquid gush over his hand as he moved. Flicking her clit with his tongue, he slowly inserted two fingers into her cunt, feeling Tai buck her hips against him and hearing her groan as his fingers found their way inside.