The Dick Underneath The Stairs Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
815 Followers

"Mmmm...Ewwww...Ahhhhhh...," Tai moaned as she reached up and squeezed her nipple and pulled it outwards. Her other hand went to the back of Dexter's head and pulled him even closer to her steaming pussy.

Dexter began licking and fingering Tai's pussy. His hand was coated with her wet, pearly essence as his tongue continued to flick back, over and across her distended clit.

"AHHHHHH...MMMMMMM...OOOHHHHh!" Tai screamed as she went completely rigid and numb at the same time. She could barely breathe.

And still Dexter ate her pussy out, magnificently. Before long, a series of orgasms rocked her body. Tai screamed into the stillness of the candle-lit room again and again, having never experienced multiple orgasms in her life. As she calmed down, she looked between her thighs to see Dexter's extremely cream-wettened face moving towards hers...

Chap. 15

Isabella had slid her panties down her thighs and kicked them into the hedges behind her. Her hand was very busy rubbing her extremely wet and excited pussy. Her friend was getting her pussy ate out by a professional. She lost count of the number of orgasms her friend had cried out. Her own pussy had bubbled over into orgasms after hearing Tai's repeated screams of orgasmic pleasure.

Isabella had watched as Tai's pussy flooded itself time and again, spraying the lips and chin of the Black man with its frothy cream, repeatedly. Her pussy glimmered in the candlelight. The Black man began raising himself over Tai. His face was soooo fucking wet with her juices, they dripped off of his chin and onto her body. He was talking to Tai...

Chap. 16

"You want me to make this pussy mines?" Dexter said as his chin dripped Tai's pussy juices onto her lips, before kissing her deeply.

"Yessss!" Tai hissed as she raised and held her thighs ready for Dexter's large body to lie between.

"Tell me! Tell me you want me to make this pussy mine, bitch!" Dexter said as he pulled back from her lips and looked her eyes, menacingly. Gone was the gentle man who had fucked and then cum in her mouth...the man who had so lovingly, just a few minutes ago, ate her pussy to multiple orgasms. No, that man was gone. In his place must have been his evil twin...with a big, big dick!

"I want you to make this pussy yours, Dexter! Stick your dick in me and make me scream your name all fucking night! Make my pussy cream!" Tai said passionately, surprising even herself with her gutter language.

Tai immediately felt the helmet of Dexter's dick nudging against the wet flaps of her pussy. The circumference of his dick was such that Tai thought she might not be able to accommodate such a large-sized dick.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you!" Dexter said into her ear as his hips nudged forward and the slick, large head of his dick rubbed back and forth against Tai's swollen, moist, pink pussy lips. He could feel her heat on the tip of his dick.

The sounds of their kissing echoed throughout the room as they grinded against each other. They were gasping into each other's mouths, breathing heavily as their naked genitals rubbed one another.

Tai found herself secretly hoping Dexter would just shove himself into her, filling her to capacity. Her heart was beating wildly, and she was writhing her pussy up against his dick, daring his wide, black, and long dick into her secret treasure of tightness and wetness. He broke the kiss and grabbed his dick. Tai noticed that her nipples were extremely hard and about a mile long! God, she had never been this excited in her life!

Dexter aimed the tip of his large cock towards the wet, splayed opening of Tai's pussy. He let the tip of his dick rest against her pussy before slowly pushing forward.

"AHHH...EWWWW...UMMMM!" Tai moaned loudly as the lips of her pussy spread obscenely to absorb the huge member that was forcing its way inside of her. Her wetness permitted three thick inches to enter her before he began withdrawing, slowly and wetly. The pond of vaginal secretions that had formed just behind the lips of her pretty pussy suddenly began dripping down and around Dexter's intruding dick and dribbling down the inside of her thighs. Each trickle brought a shiver to her skin.

Dexter kissed her soft lips, and Tai breathed heavily into his mouth as she felt his dick withdraw once again from her sopping pussy, slightly, before pushing further inside of her. She felt the familiar yet unstoppable itch of orgasm began to creep up as her pussy was stretched wider than it had ever been. Tai was beginning to fear that the inner lips of her pussy were going to tear any minute! It was a sweet pain that she craved.

"Mmmmmmph!" Tai moaned, lips pressed against Dexter's as he drove himself halfway into her. He kissed her passionately as he withdrew six inches of wet, gleaming dick out of her clasping pussy. Her pussy made wet, audible sucking noises as he withdrew. Her pussy was starting to vibrate around his dick as she humped her hips toward his retreating dick.

Dexter smoothly pushed forward nine inches of dick inside of Tai's voluptuous body. She screamed as a quick yet powerful orgasm overtook her.

"OOHHH!" Tai screamed, breaking the kiss and turning her face to the side, breathing heavily.

Her breasts were warbling and shimmying all over her chest. Her pussy had exploded forth in new wetness, coating Dexter's dick with a thick, clear cream. Tai looked downwards toward Dexter's thrusting dick and noticed her nutt cream covering his dick. She also noticed that there were approximately 2-3 thick inches of dick she had yet to take.

Dexter watched Tai glance towards their joined sexes. He knew she was viewing his monster cock slide in and out of her slick, stretched pussy. A look of awe came over her slack-jawed face. Her breathing had become labored, her moans were soft, and he could feel her building towards another screaming orgasm as her moans began to get louder.

"Oh...Ohhhh...OHHH...AHHHHHHHH!" Tai screamed into Dexter's shoulder as she felt her pussy squirting its juices around the thick, Black invader, again. He was filling so much room inside of her stretched and wet pussy! All she COULD do was lie there and moan as he fucked her slowly yet expertly. Her body and mind felt as if they were being taken on a long, glorious ride among the clouds!

Feeling Tai's pussy gush once again around his slowly thrusting cock, Dexter raised himself with his arms over Tai's shivering body. He made the decision that now was the time to give her the remaining two thick inches of his dick. The base of his dick was very wide and he knew that if he could manage to drive all 11-inches of his dick into her, she would be so stretched and plundered so deep, she'd have a hard time not reaching orgasm, again and again.

Dexter withdrew his dick to the hilt before asking, "Are you ready to take all of this dick and finally make this pussy mines, bitch?!" Tai tore her eyes from Dexter's withdrawing dick and bore them into his.

"Yesssss, baby. Yessssss! It's yours baby, come claim it, Gott Dammit!! Your so fucking good!" Tai screamed as Dexter drove all 11-inches of his thick, Black dick into Tai's upturned pussy. Her channel was very tight yet it yielded as Dexter repeatedly invaded and withdrew his dick, again and again.

"EWWWWWW!" Tai moaned deeply as she felt the virginal muscles deep within her pussy began to expand and allow further entry into her body.

"Your DICK is HUGE!" Tai said breathlessly as she watched Dexter's hairless mound pound her exposed and stretched clitoris again and again. His dick was streaked with a bright white cream that seemed to increase in volume the more he slammed his dick into her. He fucked hard and fast for five minutes before hearing and feeling...

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Tai screamed as she began cumming uncontrollably and wetly around Dexter's deeply embedded dick. He held himself still as he felt her pussy frenziedly grip and release his dick, again and again. He could also feel her wetness slide down the length of him, onto his balls, and slowly begin to drip onto the mattress beneath them.

"FUCK, you got some wet pussy, Tai! Your pussy feels like Vaseline and cotton candy at the same motherfucking time!" Dexter said while smiling down at her.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha! That's an interesting combination. Mmmmm, you feel soooo BIG inside of me. I can't believe I was able to take all of you, baby. I feel like a damn virgin!" Tai enthused as Dexter once again, began thrusting into her wet, slurpy pussy. The only sounds in the room were her moans and her very wet pussy being penetrated to the fullest on every thrust.

"That's the way it's supposed to feel, baby. And as long as you keep giving me this pussy, that's the way it will always feel. Now, turn over so I can hit this beautiful, shapely ass from the back!" Dexter said as he pulled his cum-coated dick wetly and slowly out of her pussy...letting her, once again, view his entire wet length.

"My pussy produced all of that?!" Tai said as she watched his soaked, whitish-colored dick leave her body. His dick dripped a dollop of cream onto her pussy hairs.

"Yes. That and a lot more before this nights over, baby," Dexter said as he watched Tai roll over and present her heart-shaped ass to him. He reached and took hold of her asscheeks in both hands and squeezed firmly. He then smacked her ass, smartly.

"Ohhhhhh...," Tai moaned as she placed her head in her arms, submissively. She knew his dick would feel twice as large in this position. She also knew her pussy was very wet and waiting! She wanted him to take her, totally.

Dexter stared at Tai's luscious ass waving in front of him. He took hold of his still very wet dick and ran the large head of his dick over her asshole to her pink pussy lips. Tai's chest heaved as she felt his colossal cock pressing against her moist entrance again.

"Mmmmm...," Tai moaned into her arms as her hands gripped the bedspread beneath her.

The head of Dexter's dick slipped inside her very wet pussy. Six inches of his dick was immediately sucked into Tai's incredibly wet and still tight pussy.

"Oh MY! AHHHHH...You're too big, BABY!" Tai moaned yet continued to bend over in front of him, even pushing her beautifully shaped ass back towards him. He was half way inside of her. She could feel, even hear, her wet pussy being probed again and again as Dexter went deeper inside of her, steadily.

Dexter looked down at Tai's ass, a yellowish-bronze color. He looked at the crack of her ass, making out her asshole. Beneath that, her pink lips were stretched and pulled outwards at the mid point of his thick, long dick. His dick was shiny with new wetness as he plundered his dick into her, again and again.

"My goodness! OHHHHHH!" Tai panted. Her small feet were flexing and unflexing as she attempted to push more of her ass back onto his ample dick. She could feel the pull and push of her pussy flaps along his wide dick. She could only imagine what her stretched pussy looked like to Dexter.

Dexter saw and felt Tai's pussy begin to get wetter on each stroke. He began driving his gorged 11-inch cock into the never-entered depths of Tai's small and slightly underutilized pussy. He could feel her pussy beginning to stretch inward as it grew accustomed to the sizable length and girth he possessed in this new angle.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-OH-OH-OH!" Tai repeated like a mantra. She felt the head of his dick enter her womb on each seemingly never-ending inward thrust of his beautiful black dick! Her head was swimming, her fingers grabbed at the sheets, breasts hung heavy filled with excited blood, nipples tingled, stomach fluttered, pussy lips were stretched to the very fucking limit and her pussy COULD NOT...WOULD NOT stop its delicious clenching and unclenching action around the thick shaft of his dick. The audible squelching sounds he was forcing her pussy to produce entranced Tai. Her pussy was soooo wet! She had never experienced the amount of wetness that her pussy was turning out. She could feel the rivulets of her wetness trickling down the inside of each her thighs.

"AAAAHHHHH...OOOOHHHHH...MMMMMMM....AAAAAHHHHH!" Tai screamed as her pussy spasmed strongly time and time again. It damn near felt like a cramp, only extremely pleasurable instead of painful! Tai felt Dexter grab her shoulder and pull her to him even harder as his swollen dick plowed her nether regions again and again.

Dexter was determined to fuck Tai so well, she'd have to say yes to fucking him again. He wanted her to remember HIS dick for a very long time. She screamed like a banshee as he plowed her pussy unmercifully. And still he could feel her pussy orgasming around his dick as she pushed her ass back at him with reckless abandon. He watched as she laid her face upon the pillow. Her eyes were glazed with passion. Her lips hung open.

Dexter slowly slid his dick out of Tai's abused pussy. Her pussy had a distorted, crooked appearance. He watched as she slowly continued clenching and clutching her pussy muscles. He slapped his thick dick on both of her asscheeks before slipping his dick back into her, quickly.

"EWWWW...BABY!" Tai moaned as Dexter gripped her asscheeks in both of his hands and spread her pussy wider for his strokes. She loved the way he took control of her body. He felt that he was using her for his pleasure...and that's exactly what she wanted to feel. She had wanted to be ravaged beyond description...and he was doing just that. She could not believe she was taking eleven inches of thick, Black dick inside of her body. Her pussy would ache later but she knew she would not mind that at all.

Dexter began piledriving his dick into Tai's upturned pussy with quick, deep strokes. Tai had fell forward onto her stomach as her pussy quickly picked up where it had left off by cumming strongly along his dick, causing Tai to scream loudly.

Dexter raised himself onto his hands, which were on either side of Tai's waist. He began pushing down on the mattress causing Tai's body and pussy to slide up and down his invading cock.

"OOOOHHHHHHHH!" Tai screamed as she felt even more of his length enter her womb as her lower body was uncontrollably bouncing up and down Dexter's thick, deeply embedded dick. She had never felt anything so powerful yet humbling in all her life. She heard him begin moaning.

"OH SHIT! I'm cumming baby! I want to cum inside of you! Can I?" Dexter asked as his balls began to tighten up alarmingly fast.

"YESSSSSS!" Tai hissed as her pussy began cumming one last time, causing Tai to place her face directly into the pillow and scream for all she was worth.

Dexter violently slammed his dick into Tai's pussy one final time before cumming causing her pussy to fart audibly. His dick flexed and squirted at least ten thick ropes of cum into the deepest part of Tai's pussy. Tai felt each and every squirt of his thick dick. By the fourth spurt she had begun cumming again!

Dexter leaned onto Tai and began kissing her neck and cheek as he rotated his still slightly hard dick into her gooey pussy. They both moaned.

"I want to tell you something," Dexter whispered into Tai's ear.

"Yes?" Tai said as she moaned and flexed her pussy around Dexter dick.

"Your friend is in the window, right now. She's been there the entire time we've been in this room," Dexter whispered.

Tai felt excited! Her friend had watched her get fucked silly. She now had someone to share the experience with. She wondered what Dexter would think when he said...

"I want you to leave my apartment. Go upstairs. Call her. Invite her up. Get undressed. And have her lick my cum out of your pussy...and leave the door unlocked," Dexter said evenly.

Tai wanted to scream! That's exactly what she had planned!

Chap. 17

Isabella had watched the Black man eat the shit of and then slide his enormous yet sexy dick into Tai. She watched every one of Tai's reactions and knew that his dick felt wonderful beyond belief. She had watched as Dexter's dick turned white from all the monstrous orgasms Tai had experienced on his dick. She had never heard a woman scream and moan like that in all her life! Then he had put her on her knees! Oh my goodness! And Tai had taken all of his length. Good God, what that must have felt like, she thought. She had creamed her panties twice during the scene.

She watched as Tai rose and went into the bathroom. When she came back, she began gathering her clothes from the floor in the bedroom and then the livingroom. Isabella backed away from the window. Brushed her knees off and cleaned off her hands. She had a call to make...

Part 4...cumming soon!

Sorry it took so long for this one. I like my shit to be tight before I post. Hope you enjoyed it.

Liclovely
Liclovely
815 Followers