The Honeymoon

Story Info
A Cuckold Story.
11.5k words
39.8k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE HONEYMOON by Andrew1968

Please be aware that this is a cuckolding/hot-wife story. This story features:

  1. Christine: a beautiful and promiscuous bride
  2. Jason: a best man, who really is the best man
  3. David: a weak-willed husband, who wants to be cuckolded.

As always I will delete the stupid and rude comments on a regular basis. I won't even respond to them. All spam email is routinely discarded. I delete useless emails instantly. Also, I have no interest in what score I get.

I hope the people, who this story is intended for, enjoy this story.

*******

Christine felt horny. Christine felt hot. She was all set. She was ready to make all of her man's fantasies come true. She was ready to be married. She would give her husband everything he really wanted.

Christine stood at the back of the church in her sexy wedding dress; her arm linked with her father's arm. She slowly surveyed her domain. She ran her eyes over the assembled guests on her left and then on her right. The rows on both sides of the church were filled with her family and friends. Hundreds of faces were turned in her direction as she and her father stepped forward and began their walk down the aisle towards the wedding party and the minister at the altar.

The bride could feel the eyes of the men on her as she slowly strolled past them. A faint smile of pleasure curled at the edges of her lips, behind her filmy veil, as the males caressed her beautiful body with their hungry gaze. Christine noticed the shocked expressions and the disapproving looks from some of the women in the aisles, but she put her nose in the air and sniffed with disdain.

Christine wasn't wearing any underwear. Her beautiful body had been perfumed and her nails had been painted. Her fine blonde hair had been well tended and her make-up had been applied. She had then pulled the tight translucent dress on, over her gorgeous golden curves. She had stepped into a pair of white high heels, covered her facial features with the shadowy veil and then walked forth to be married.

The hungry men, who stared at the bride, as she strolled by with her father could see the outline of her body as the light from the stain glassed windows streamed into the church and caught her form in its exquisite somber light.

"How indecent," an elderly matron softly hissed as she watched Christine's breasts and then focused her watery eyes on the vague damp shadow of pubic hair, which appeared from beneath Christine's tight fitting translucent dress.

"You're causing quite a stir, my darling," the bride's father whispered in his daughter's ear. "Some of the old men may have a heart attack before the ceremony concludes."

Christine laughed softly.

"And some of the old spinsters as well," the bride added.

"I hope your man knows how much of a troublemaker you are."

Christine burst into laughter. Her face grew lively. She turned her head and looked at her father.

"Oh yeah, he knows dad."

"I'm sure he does."

At the altar, the wedding party waited as the bride made her way towards them. David, the meek and mild mannered groom stood there with his best man Jason, his groomsmen and the bridesmaids. He watched Christine as she grew larger. He watched as his soon to be father -- in -- law released Christine's arm and stood back. David's cock was rock hard and his hands were trembling.

"Are you okay," Jason whispered in David's ear, while his eyes were glued to the shape of the moving bride.

"Yes, just a bit anxious Jason," David replied and then took a few deep breaths.

"You're doing well buddy," Jason said, gently slapping the groom on the back and grinning. "Keep it up."

David abruptly nodded without looking at his best man. Jason watched David for a moment. Jason assessed the groom. Jason grinned again. He then turned away from the groom and smiled at Christine and she smiled back at him as she arrived. The best man and the bride stared at each other while the minister and the remainder of the wedding party silently waited and watched.

A moment of intense recognition struck David. The moment had finally arrived. Then the minister cleared his throat and regarded Christine and Jason with a suspicious look.

"Looking good Chris," Jason said, "looking really good."

"Thanks Jason, honey," the bride said.

The wedding party softly laughed. David went bright red. Christine took a place by David's side. The group grew quiet. The ceremony began.

The minister said:

"Dearly beloved, we have come together in the presence of God to witness and bless the joining together of this man and this woman in holy matrimony."

David listened to the words as they came, but he was so aware of the beautiful woman who stood next to him, so close to him. He lost track of the meaning of the minister's script for a while. The murmuring and meandering noise from the minister continued:

"Into this union Christine and David now come to be joined. If any of you can show just cause why they may not be lawfully wed, speak now, or else forever hold your peace."

A soft ripple of laughter broke from the wedding party. David regained consciousness and then went bright red in the face. Christine turned to David. She laughed at her groom. She then looked at Jason and grinned at the best man. The two of them stared at each other for another moment.

"Does someone have something to say," the minister asked.

"It's all good," Jason said to the minister with a grin.

The minister paused for a moment in confusion. He then continued. He turned back to the bride and groom:

"I charge you both, here in the presence of God and the witness of this company, that if either of you know any reason why you may not be married lawfully and in accordance with God's Word, do now confess it."

There was a long silent pause. The wedding party was all smiles. David blushed even more and Christine grinned at her groom again.

"I think we're all good again here, reverend," Jason said.

The ceremony continued.

A soft mottled light streamed in through the stain glassed windows. The gentle glow caressed Christine's white wedding dress and played on her beautiful facial features beneath her filmy veil. The light cast the whole wedding party in a rose and gold colored radiance; the congregation of guests was sunken in tender shadow.

David, the anxious groom, stood opposite his stunning bride Christine. He was facing her. His best man Jason and his other groomsmen stood by his side. The bridesmaids stood by Christine's side. The wedding party occupied the space before the church altar, where the officiating minister uttered his solemn words. It was a beautiful ceremony.

The soft restless scraping of children's feet on the church floor and the occasional echo of a discrete cough punctuated the minister's spoken words. David turned back to the minister occasionally. Christine's eyes flicked back and forth, considering her groom David for a moment and then lingering on the best man Jason for even longer. The best man's eyes were fixed on the bride. Christine was all smiles as she felt Jason's gaze ravish her.

The minister spoke on and on. David turned his head and watched him:

"As we wound our partners, forgive us. As we are wounded by our partners, may we graciously forgive, as we become complacent; show us ways to win one another."

David turned back to look at his bride. Christine's beautiful light blue eyes were locked on Jason's. A soft seductive smile curled at the edges of her lips as she and the best man shared their hot silent moment together.

The minister continuing intoning:

"As we fall into unhealthy patterns of communication, give us strength to change. As we get stuck in anger, fear, or pain; may we be moved again by love. As we are discouraged by life circumstances - illness, finances, family conflict - fight for us, Lord, and give us peace."

David's heart thumped in his chest. He perspired in his good suit. His cock felt hard in his pants. He stared at the face of the woman he was marrying. Christine soft light blonde hair looked creamy behind her translucent veil. Her tanned skin looked golden. Her lips looked so soft and red. The light from the stained glass windows caressed her neckline and her cleavage.

For a second the groom thought he was going to cum as he slowly ran his eyes over the tops of his bride's breasts. David had nearly lost his load earlier when Christine had calmly whispered in his ear at the start of the ceremony that she wasn't wearing any underwear beneath her tight fitting white wedding dress.

Christine finally looked back at her groom. David broke into an excited grin and his face grew red. He felt like a giddy little boy. She made him feel like a silly kid. Christine smiled softly at him and her eyes sparkled mischievously beneath the veil.

"You're such an adorable idiot David," Christine whispered.

"He sure is," Jason added softly with a smile.

Christine and Jason gazed at each other for a moment. David again thought he was going to cum in his pants as he watched his beautiful bride give the best man her best "come fuck me" look.

David grin grew even wider. There was a soft ripple of laughter that started with the best man and ran through the wedding party. David felt his face burn even brighter. The tone of the laughter was affectionate and patronizing.

The minister continued intoning, but David had lost the plot:

"We understand that marriage is a reflection of the Trinity: two in partnership, with God as leader.

We understand that conflict is inevitable, and ease is never guaranteed. We understand that every relationship is an opportunity to have our eyes opened, our hearts expanded."

David looked at Jason out of the corner of his eye, while he continued grinning foolishly. The best man stood at David's right. Jason loomed over David. Jason seemed to be bigger, smarter, and better looking than David was.

For a second David turned and looked at Jason. The best man was such an overwhelming figure and he was the centre of attention among the males in the wedding party. The bride and all of her bridesmaids were acutely aware of Jason's presence. Jason turned his head and dragged his eyes off Christine for a moment. He looked at the groom.

David's heart thumped. He turned back to Christine. He felt so overwhelmed. Jason was just so overbearing and so domineering. Jason was standing so close. The smile on Christine's face grew wider. Her beautiful eyes shone.

"Do you like what you see David," Christine whispered.

Jason laughed and it spread through the wedding party. David shook his head and grinned.

"I like what I'm seeing now," David whispered back, while gazing at his bride.

"Me too," Jason softly said.

Christine grinned. She then turned and looked at Jason again.

The bride, the groom and the best man were called back to earth by the minister:

"Christine, repeat after me: I, Christine, take thee, David, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge myself to you."

Christine repeated the words. The minister then turned to David:

"David, repeat after me: I, David, take thee, Christine, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge myself to you."

David repeated the words. The ceremony continued. The rings were exchanged and the words spoken.

The minister stepped forward. He took Christine's hand and he took David's hand and then he joined them together. He said:

"Now that Christine and David have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with the joining of hands and the giving and receiving of rings, I pronounce that they are husband and wife, in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit - those whom God has joined together, let no one put asunder."

The audience burst into spontaneous applause. The minister smiled and nodded. David and Christine laughed and beamed at each other. The minister waited for a moment and then continued once the noise in the church had died.

"David, you may now kiss your bride."

David stared at the minister. He turned back to Christine. Jason was right there.

The bride leant in, but rather than being kissed, she placed her lips on her husband's ear and whispered through her veil:

"Are you sure you're up for this David? You know everyone here is going to see. All your family and friends will see."

David was breathing hard. His solid sensitive cock rubbed against his underwear. The other members of the wedding party were grinning. The minister was confused. Whispers broke out in the audience.

"Yes Chris -- I'm up for it," David replied. "Please just do it. You promised you would."

"Yes, I bet you are up for it," Christine whispered back, her eyes dropping to her husband's crotch. "I bet you'll blow it as soon as I do it."

David slowly closed his eyes as his bride exhaled her hot words in his tingling ear. He was so close to coming. His cock was twitching.

"Just do it Christine. Please just do it."

David's beautiful bride broke into a smile. She withdrew. She turned and looked at Jason.

"Come here Jason," Christine whispered.

Jason broke into a broad grin. He stepped in closer. The whispering from the audience grew in volume. David stepped back so his best man could get closer to his bride. The wedding party sniggered.

"You're a wimp David," one of the bridesmaids playfully said.

"Do it Jase," one of the groomsmen encouraged. "Do it in front of everyone."

"Excuse me," the minister stated, growing even more confused.

Jason ignored the insistent tone of the minister. The best man and the bride stood before each other. Jason took Christine's filmy veil in his fingertips. He pulled the veil up and smoothed it back. Christine's beautiful features were completely revealed. Jason took Christine in his arms. The two of them were smiling at each other.

"What do you think you're doing, young man," the minister hissed.

"Oh, I'm going to kiss the bride," Jason announced, looking briefly at the minister with a grin.

"What on earth, young man."

A gasp of shock ran through the audience. The hiss of whispers and the cries of voices rang out around the church as the bride and best man did it.

Jason and Christine leant in. Their heads turned. Their eyes closed. Their lips met. David watched from a just a foot away as his new wife kissed another man in front of him, in front of all their family and friends, at his own wedding. David whined and unconsciously shoved his hand in his pocket and began rubbing the underside of his cock through his pants. The pleasure exploded. David began shooting semen into his underwear.

David stood there on rubbery legs. He was almost jumping up and down on the spot as his orgasm shook him hard. He heard Christine sigh softly and then heard her gently whimper as Jason cupped her face in his large hands, pressed the tip of his tongue inside her mouth and drove it in. She slowly and deliberately ran her hands up and down Jason. The best man put his hands on the bride's beautiful body and caressed her form in front of everyone.

David stared at the scene obsessively. His new wife made a mockery of their marriage at the ceremony, in front of everyone. The groom finished ejaculating into his underwear just as Christine and Jason broke their hot kiss.

Christine turned and looked at her husband. She was still in Jason's arms. She was rubbing Jason's cock with her fingers through his pants. Her face was flushed. Jason's lips and tongue were in the bride's ear and then her neck.

"Did you enjoy that David," Christine whimpered, before she closed her eyes and a wide grin broke across her beautiful face.

"Yes Chris," David hissed.

There were no more questions or comments from Christine. She and Jason were kissing again a few moments later. The church meanwhile was in uproar. The bride and the best man devoured each other in a sea of confusion and noise.

********

The wedding party and the guests were at the wedding reception. Dinner had been eaten. The photos had been taken. The speeches were delivered.

At first Christine had spent her time posing for snapshots with David. She ate dinner with her husband. She squeezed her husband's hand and laughed as Jason delivered his speech, ridiculing and poking endless fun at the groom.

Later, after the formalities were concluded, Jason went to Christine and offered her his hand. She abruptly ended her conversation with her husband and looked up at the best man with a bright smile on her face. She reached out and took Jason's hand and stood up. All eyes in the room were on Jason and Christine as they deserted David and walked out into the centre of the reception room floor to dance together.

The room was suffused with a golden light from the multitude of flickering candles. The burst of twilight color, from the open terrace doors, gave way to the encroaching darkness of night. The bride was still wearing her provocative white dress and the best man was still wearing his tuxedo.

Jason held Christine close to him. Her beautiful body was pressed up against his. They danced cheek to cheek, slowly turning. Her finely gloved hand rested comfortably in his palm.

"You are the most beautiful woman here by far," Jason whispered in Christine's ear. "You are utterly divine in every way."

Christine looked Jason in the eye and a soft smile broke across her face. He gazed at her beautiful features. His cock was hard in his good pants. Her pussy was moist. Both of them were on fire for each other.

"You're such a slick bullshit artist, Jason," Christine said with a touch of sarcasm, poking fun at him.

"I can't wait to get you out of here and...," Jason said, before Christine cut him off.

"That's the Jason I know and love," Christine said with a grin, her blue eyes sparkling softly in the warm light. "I'm so glad I'm taking you away with me on my honeymoon, rather than taking David."

"Me too," Jason whispered in her face.

Christine kissed Jason softly on the lips. He wanted more, but she withdrew. She spoke into his ear.

"I know I've made you wait," Christine said, "but..."

"I didn't realize that the no sex before marriage rule applied to the best man," Jason said, cutting Christine off.

Christine laughed. Warm breath caressed Jason's ear. She gently rubbed his chest.

"I'm afraid so," Christine said, "but it won't be too much longer my darling and you'll be getting what you want so badly."

"Thank God. It has been really tough waiting for you for this long."

"I know Jason, but it will be worth it. I promise. You know that I love you. I'll give myself to you. I'll adore you like you want. I always take good care of my boyfriends."

Jason grinned. Christine sighed. They turned together amidst a swirl of curious uncomfortable couples. Jason felt so good pressed up against her. She looked contentedly at the people who stared at her and whispered to each other. She closed her eyes. She was in her boyfriend's arms. She didn't care what anyone else thought or felt.

"You know, I still don't know why you married him Christine. I asked you a few times and you always said no. Wouldn't it make more sense to be my wife, rather than his?"

Christine opened her eyes and looked at Jason.

"Don't spoil the mood Jason."

"Okay sure, but I'm just curious honey," Jason said.

"I love David. I adore David. I'm married to David."