The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love?"

"Yes Jason," Christine whispered in his ear, "David is like a puppy. He's like a girl's new pony. He's sweet and adorable. He's lovable. He's silly. He's fun."

Jason laughed and Christine joined in.

"And what am I then," Jason asked a moment later.

Christine ran her fingers over Jason's broad shoulder. She stroked his chest. She smiled softly. She spoke.

"You're my boyfriend," Christine whispered, "we have fun together. You take care of me physically. You know, I have explained all this to you a few times now Jason."

"And do you love me?"

"Of course I do Jason," Christine whispered in his ear, "and for the next few weeks I'm going to prove just how much I love you. Our honeymoon is going to be wild darling."

Jason grinned. He pushed his large hard cock into the bride's body. Christine grinned at him and rubbed his dick with her belly.

"I give the best blowjobs Jason," Christine whispered in his ear.

"I bet you do," Jason softly said, slowly running his hand down Christine's body and over her beautiful behind.

"I like giving long and lazy head, until my man is squirming and begging me for more."

"I'm going to hold you to that honey."

"Don't worry. I'll keep my word Jason. You'll get the full deluxe treatment, and you know Jason, I really like semen as well. It's going to be fun getting the best out of you." Christine added softly, knowing how to stir her boyfriend up.

Jason didn't say anything for a moment. He just exhaled in the bride's ear and held her tight. For a second he thought he was going to shoot his hot load in his underwear.

"Dirty, aren't I," Christine breathed out.

"Oh yeah Chris," Jason said, "you're the dirtiest."

"But you love me anyway, don't you?"

"God, yes Christine," Jason said. "You're my fantasy woman, the woman of my wettest dreams."

Christine smiled. She sighed happily as her boyfriend ran his hands over her, in front of everyone at the reception.

Christine looked across at the wedding table. Her husband David was sitting there, trying to explain this strange situation to his stony faced parents. Christine smiled softly and wistfully. She realized she had placed a burden on David, but he wanted this, just as much as she did. He really did love being punished in the most delicious and painful way.

"He has some explaining to do," Jason whispered in his girlfriend's ear, reading Christine's mind.

"Yes, but that's his responsibility," Christine whispered. "And not mine."

"He has a lot of burdens to carry," Jason said with a smile. "You always leave him twisting in the wind."

"Don't feel sorry for him at all Jason," Christine stated. "He loves the mental torment and the humiliation. He thrives on it."

"I don't feel sorry for him," Jason returned bluntly.

"Good," Christine said, looking Jason in the eyes. "Trust me - David loves this. He is the complete masochist. In this marriage my husband has all the responsibilities and duties. He has to earn an income. He has to make sure the bills are paid and I'm looked after. He has to make sure I'm happy. He has to make sure his parents understand how this marriage is going to work. He has to do everything."

"And what about you Chris," Jason asked, his cock getting even harder."What do you do?"

The bride softly laughed. Her light blue eyes glittered mischievously in the wavering light.

"I get to enjoy myself Jason. You know that. I've told you often enough how it's going to be. I'm going to enjoy myself with you, my darling."

"You're so cruel Christine."

"I am Jason," Christine said, talking softly into Jason's ear. "I'm going make David wear a chastity device when we get back from the honeymoon. I don't want him masturbating anymore -- it's dirty. Meanwhile, I'm going to have an endless stream of boyfriends. I'm all about the sex. I'm all about the money, honey. I'm..."

"You're all about the cruelty, babe," Jason said, gently running his large fingers through the bride's soft blonde hair.

"I'm all about the orgasms and the sun and the sand and the expensive handbags and the shoes."

Christine and Jason laughed loudly. Jason grinned at her. They kissed softly on the dance floor, oblivious to the gossip and the stares.

Christine broke the kiss and looked at her husband again. David was having a hard time talking to his mother. She was snapping at him. David's father sat bolt upright with his arms crossed. For a moment Christine felt sorry for her husband. She felt an urge to leave Jason on the dance floor, run across to David and his parents and help David try to explain this bizarre arrangement and this unreal wedding day to her in-laws. She stopped herself though. She grew firm and resolute. She put her husband right out of her mind. Explaining her marriage to her in-laws was not her responsibility -- Christine did not do responsibility.

"When you say a steady stream -- do you mean we may not last?"

"Of course we'll last Jason," Christine said, thinking quickly, reaching out and stroking Jason's face, a soft sly smile spreading across her beautiful features, while her eyes glittered, "you're my husband's kid brother, after all -- I could never let you go. You may just have to share me now and then, like David has to."

Jason was silent for a moment. Christine made sure her boyfriend got a good look at her cleavage. His eyes dropped as she expected. She grinned at him and he looked up at her and grinned back.

"Don't remind me," Jason said. "I'm getting the evil eye from my mom and dad as well. My family just doesn't get it. Your own parents seem okay with all this though."

Christine laughed softly. She glanced at her own family. They looked comfortable and were talking with each other.

"Yes, my parents know I'm a complete fucking bitch," Christine said with a smile. "I've left it up to David to explain everything. I mean my daddy didn't think David was the right guy for me anyway, so I think he's not too surprised or unhappy that we have pulled this stunt. My parents are used to my machinations and game playing."

"You are a bit of a game playing bitch," Jason whispered in Christine's ear, "that must be why I want to fuck you so badly."

"Oh yeah, I sure am," Christine whispered in return, "and I know you want to nail me darling. I mean I am your sister-in-law. I am your brother's wife. I know you're an addict Jason, just like I am. Neither of us can help ourselves. I know how badly you want me."

Jason exhaled in Christine's face. They stared at each other.

"Do you want to leave Jason," Christine whispered in his ear, "the car's all packed. The flights are booked. We can just disappear."

"Hell yeah," Jason said. "Let's just go."

The couple broke apart on the dance floor. Christine took the best man's hand in hers and led him off the floor towards the wedding table. They brushed past the slowly revolving couples. Everybody in the space watched them. They were the centre of attention.

Christine reached her husband. She lifted her leg and placed her foot on a chair before David. She reached up under her dress and rolled and pulled her pretty pink garter down her leg, over her high heel and off. She handed it to her startled husband with a soft smile. He took it.

And then, only five minutes later, Christine and the best man were at the car with all of the wedding party and all of the guests milling around them. Jason reached out and solemnly shook his older brother, David's hand. Christine gave her husband a soft peck on the cheek and rubbed his shoulder.

"Take care David," Christine said, "your kid brother and I will be back in three weeks. Thanks for being so understanding darling."

With those words ringing in David's ear, he watched his beautiful bride and his best man step down into the limousine, watched the doors close and the car slowly pull away and cruise down the long driveway towards the road.

"Oh my God," David hissed, his heart pounding and his cock throbbing.

The Just Married sign and the fluttering streamers attached to the back of the limousine mocked David as the dark gleaming car moved quietly down the drive. Then a moment later the car turned onto the road, accelerated and was gone in a flash.

"Oh my fucking God," David whispered, while everyone else surrounding him, stared at him.

*********

The two of them were together and all by themselves on the dark warm beach. It was very late at night. It was the end of their first full day together, in a sun drenched paradise, on Christine and David's honeymoon.

A naked Jason burst forth from the surf. He came up out of the salt water head first. He spluttered and rubbed his eyes. He ran his fingers through his dark drenched hair. He looked about. He spun slowly around. His sister-in-law was nowhere to be seen.

"Christine," he called out, fearing that one of the black waves, they had been pummeled by, had taken a terrible toll. "Christine, where are you!"

Jason looked around frantically as the powerful water carried him about. He saw only the rolling pounding surf. Then he felt a hand on his leg. It was her. Christine emerged from the water before him, a second later. She was streaming. She was naked. Her slick blonde hair ran in a glossy silver sheet down her back. Her eyes shone with the moonlight. Her lips were parted. Her face was beaded with clear salty drops.

"I'm okay honey," Christine whispered, seeing the distress in his eyes, "I'm right here."

Jason gasped. He stared into his girlfriend's eyes. He placed the palms of his hands on either side of her face, leant in and kissed his brother's wife on the mouth.

Christine slowly melted as she kissed Jason back. She ran her hand and her arm around Jason's waist while her other hand ran down his chest, over his hard belly and around his cock. Jason gasped and kissed his sister-in-law more deeply. His own hand dropped below the waterline. His fingers curled in, traversing the terrain between Christine's thighs.

They were struck by another wave without warning. They looked at each other in shock. A boom sounded as the wave rolled on, struck the shallow water, and then it burst into a sizzle as it hit the cold sand and raced up the beach.

They kissed again. Christine broke the kiss a moment later. She searched her brother-in-law's eyes. She squeezed the head of his growing cock in her fingertips, while she cupped the side of his face. Jason looked down at her mouth and broke into a grin. Christine smiled back. He gazed into her eyes again.

Jason really was in love with her, Christine realized as she caressed his cheek with her thumb and watched his wet face. She knew it was going to happen and she did nothing to warn her boyfriend not to fall for her, nor did she even try to keep him at arm's length. Christine made no effort at all. She wanted his love.

How could he not fall in love with her, Christine thought, as they held each other in the pounding surf. They were spending every single second together. They had torn their clothing off, in a desperate race to get undressed and have sex, when they first arrived here. They had spent the whole day in bed together on the first day of the honeymoon. The sex was amazing. It was intimate and passionate.

"C'mon, let's go up onto the sand and have sex," Christine said.

Jason kissed his girlfriend. He broke it.

"C'mon," she whispered.

He nodded and let Christine take his hand. She led him through the churning water until they returned to the shallows. The two of them then ran, hand in hand, out of the surf and across the hard wet sand and to their towels, further up the beach, under the silvery moon and the sweep of stars.

"Lay back on your towel Jason," Christine said, pulling a hair band out of her bag and tying her dripping hair back, "I'm going to suck your cock again, before we fuck."

"For sure Chris," Jason said, reclining and grinning, his large dick fully erect and glistening from the salt water.

Christina picked her towel up and patted her wet body as she watched Jason. She smiled at her brother-in-law's silly expression. She dropped the towel and with a soft screech launched herself at her husband's brother. His eyes grew wide as she landed in his arms. They burst into laughter as he wrestled with her.

"Oh my God," he said, before Christine kissed his lips and slipped her tongue inside his mouth.

He ran his large hand over her damp cool breasts, gently rubbing and squeezing her nipples, while her hand traced a path down his side and over his hip. Christine broke the kiss, withdrawing her tongue. He was breathing hard.

"Lay on your back Jason," she whispered.

Jason did it and Christine moved over him. He placed his hands on his sister-in-law's hips and then ran his fingertips up the cool skin of her spine and then down her flanks. He closed his eyes and felt her lips touch his neck again and again. He sighed. Her body was growing warmer in the sultry air. He could feel her breasts squashed against his chest. He could feel her damp hair against the side of his face and her hot tongue licking and her soft lips smacking. He exhaled slowly. His cock was nestled between her thighs.

"I love you Christine," Jason whispered. "I love you so much."

His brother's wife broke her contact with Jason's neck. She grinned at him in the dark. She kissed his chest. She looked back up at him.

"I know you do honey," Christine whispered. "You're head over heels."

"Do you love me Chris?"

"I need to fuck you more honey, before I can say for sure. Right now, I really just want to suck your cock."

Jason gasped. Christine made her brother-in-law close his wide dark eyes. She then took his nipple between her lips and pulled at it, while she brushed his face with her cool fingertips.

"You're so sensitive," Christine whispered, as she caressed his flanks with the side of her face.

"I'm a bit ticklish with you Chris," he whispered.

"Don't worry -- you'll get over that soon. I'll make sure of that. Are you uncomfortable because I'm married to your brother?"

"No - not at all - I know he wants us to be together Chris."

Christine laughed. She gently pressed her nose against the skin of his belly and inhaled deeply. Her head spun from the aroma of man and salt water. She tickled his nipples with her fingers. She inhaled his scent.

"Oh my God Jason - you smell so good," Christine said, "Let me taste you, just to be sure."

Jason laughed. He reached down and caressed the back of Christine's damp head with his fingers. She began kissing his belly with open mouthed smacks. His hard cock lay nestled between her breasts and then against her neck. She kept dropping. Soon she was inhaling his damp pubic hair. Her nose was buried in his dark hair and she was breathing him in. Jason's dick sat against her warm cheek.

"Oh Jesus Chris," he muttered, growing desperate and urgent. "Please..."

"Please what," Christine whispered, looking up, her head spinning from the smell of him and the dark sea.

"Please suck my cock Chris, like you promised to."

"Tell me that you love me Jason," Christine said.

"I love you Chris," Jason whispered, "I love you so much."

Christine smiled softly. She ran the palms of her hands over his sides. The fine hair on his body stood up on end. She kissed his belly again.

"Please Chris."

"Okay, but don't get too head over heels and out of control, like you did in the surf today. I don't want you to get hurt."

Jason breathed. He nodded. Christine smiled at him and then considered her boyfriend's cock. She took the base in her fingertips. It was a beautiful dick. She loved looking at it and touching it. A drop of clear pre-cum glittered in the moonlight.

Christine realized her husband's brother was addicted to her touch. He really was under her spell. She had physically overwhelmed him and captured him as soon as they got here. Jesus, she loved fucking him.

"I love you Chris."

"I know baby."

David's wife stretched out. She made herself comfortable. She moved over his cock. Her head dropped and she pressed her parted lips onto the tip. He sighed and he seemed to grow just a touch harder in her hand.

"Do you like it when I lick it, like it's an ice cream," Christine whispered at her brother-in-law, before lashing and swiping and dragging her flat tongue over his knob, and then turning her head smoothly and running her lips and tongue up and down the underside of Jason's shaft.

"Yes, I love it Christine."

Christine was intoxicated. The taste of Jason made her sigh. She set herself. She had his hard dripping knob between her soft lips. She pressed down and slowly filled her mouth with his cock. She inhaled through her nose, relaxed and closed her eyes, as dick penetrated her. She could feel how tense and desperate he was. She drifted off. His knob passed into her throat. He was lodged there. His head was nestled there comfortably. Christine inhaled deeply. Her thumb caressed the underside of the base. Her fingertips scratched softly at his balls.

"Oh my God Chris," he whispered, reaching out and placing his hand on the back of her head and stretching his toes.

Jason's words shook Christine out of her reflections. She rose. She sucked him nice and firmly, her head ascending with a sticky squeak. She paused at the top and then descended again, taking Jason's cock back inside in a hot messy penetration.

Saliva oozed out. Pre-cum welled up in her mouth as the knob invaded her and just kept on going. She began to move more swiftly. Her tight lips ran like fire against the underside of Jason's shaft and then over his swelling head. Her wet fist pumped him. His balls moved of their own accord as she tickled them with her fingers.

Jason watched his brother's beautiful wife between his open legs. He watched her silver head rise and fall over and over. He watched her twist and drop. She took him deep, again and again. She sucked with some shallow motions. Jason groaned. His body twitched. Sensations swam and coursed through him like he was back in the ocean, but in an ocean of swirling, building pleasure.

"Oh my God Chris," Jason whispered.

Christine slipped off him. She looked up at him with a smile, while her hand continued to pump his cock.

"Do you like it when I do that?"

"Ohhhh yeah Chris," Jason enthused, closing his eyes tight, driving his head into his towel, while his whole body shuddered.

Christine started laughing at him. She beamed down at him.

"Oh my God Chris," Jason said, raising his voice.

"You really like that, don't you honey," Christine stated, enjoying the way her boyfriend reacted to her sliding, squeezing hand.

"Oh God yes Chris," Jason muttered. He suddenly whined.

Christine laughed again.

"Do you want to fuck me now," Christine asked with a smile, "or do you want me to make you shoot it into the air, with my hand?"

"Oh my God Chris!"

David's wife laughed at him.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! That's all you ever say Jason. Do you have anything else to add to the topic of conversation? Hmmm...?"

Jason abruptly sat up. He grabbed Christine under the arms. She shrieked and burst into laughter as Jason pulled her up and against him. He turned and gently put his brother's wife on her back. He moved over her. He got between her open legs. She looked up at him wide-eyed, her hair about her face.

"Well, I think you've answered that question," Christine rushed out as her horny brother-in-law set himself.

There was some fumbling, but Christine got hold of his hard cock and he pushed her legs back and open even wider.

"Just there," Christine muttered fiercely.

"Okay okay," Jason muttered back fiercely.

There was a pause in the torrent of words and then Christine let out a long loud moan, which filled the dark empty beach. She exclaimed:

"AWWW MY GAWD JASON!"