The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David looked tired. He looked overworked and underappreciated. He seemed tense. He seemed worried. Christine was pleased. Christine was satisfied. Her husband, after all, was the man in her life who dealt with the responsibilities and the problems and it seemed right that he should look and behave as if he was carrying the weight of the world around on his shoulders.

Christine noticed that David also looked sexually frustrated. He looked worn out and she was sure that he was masturbating too much -- how could he not - knowing his beautiful new bride was away on their honeymoon, with another man, instead of him. Doing it by hand wasn't the same thing as doing it with a woman. It was nowhere near good enough. Yep, her husband definitely looked sexually frustrated. She wondered if she interrupted him while he was jerking off.

David thought his wife looked so beautiful. He met her sparkling light blue eyes and he gasped. He noted her toothy grin. Her hair looked wind-swept and even lighter than it had before -- surely the sun and the sea had bleached it. Her body under her pink singlet top, faded blue jeans and the high heels looked lean and well tanned. Christine looked so relaxed and so confident.

"Why, hello you," Christine said, beaming at her husband and running her fingers through her fine blonde hair.

"Hi Chris," her husband said, grinning.

"Do you like my love bites," Christine asked, noticing the way her husband was looking at the bruises on her neck. "Your kid brother truly is a vampire."

"Let me get those for you," David said, grinning foolishly, bustling to pick up his wife's suitcases.

Christine watched David grab her two suitcases, turn on the spot and run inside. She smiled to herself and stepped through the front door. She closed the front door behind her.

"Welcome home, by the way," David called out over his shoulder.

"Thanks," she said, slowly looking around.

It seemed so strange. The apartment Christine shared with David looked like an entirely different home -- one which Christine never lived in. It was such an unusual sensation, but it was one she had experienced before -- it took place when she returned home from travel.

Christine heard David dumping cases in the master bedroom. She walked into the kitchen. She turned this way and that. She opened the fridge and peered inside. David silently crept up behind his beautiful wife and ran his arms around her waist. He pressed his body against hers.

"You smell so good Chris," David whispered, inhaling her scent, "You smell like the sea. God, I missed you."

Christine grinned and turned around to face her husband. She gave him an affectionate peck on the cheek.

"You don't smell anything else David?"

"Well, maybe a hint of perfume and skin cream," David said, his nose in his wife's hair.

"You don't smell your brother's semen on me," Christine asked him.

David gasped. His eyes lit up. He ran his hands over his wife. She exhaled in his ear. She stroked the side of his face.

"Do you smell him on me or not? He almost drowned me in that stuff before we left. I haven't had a shower yet today."

"No I...," David said, groping Christine.

"Do you want to hear all the dirty details? Do you want to know what we did together, while you stayed here at home all alone and just jerked off like a kid?"

David's face burst into a flush. He clutched at his beautiful wife.

"Chris, I...," David whispered.

"Do you want to know or not, David?"

Christine took the sides of her husband's face in her hands. She studied his facial features.

"Well?"

He looked at her and then he nodded his head aggressively. She caressed his ear with her soft words. She grew more venomous as she spoke.

You're kid brother and I fucked David, just like you wanted us to. We fucked each other's brains out. The two of us went away together. We were in the hotel together. We did it day and night. God, I wish you could have been there, so I could have laughed at you. I wanted to laugh in your face while you watched me fuck your brother."

"Oh my God Chris - I love you so much."

"I know you do baby," Christine whispered, "I know. I'm so sorry - I should have taken you away with us and made you watch. Oh boy David -- the things your brother did to me. Oh boy -- the sounds he got out of me."

David closed his eyes and held Christine.

"He made me cum so hard. He made me scream David."

"You sexy bitch."

"This morning I edged his cock with my lips and fingers until it was red. I did it for hours. I did it until he went crazy. He exploded like a volcano David. He screamed at me when he blew his top. I ended up with it all over me. I haven't showered yet. Can't you smell him on me?"

David hissed.

"I love you Christine."

"I love you too David. Give me your hand darling -- I have a surprise for you."

David let his wife take his hand. Christine led him out of the kitchen. They crossed to the lounge chair, where she had dropped her handbag. She looked down. She pulled the chastity device out of her handbag. She showed it to her husband. She held it out to him.

"Do you know what that is David," she asked as he took it.

"Yes Chris," he said softly, hyperventilating.

"Why don't you go put that on David," Christine softly said, feeling the power flowing through her. "Put that on and I'll tell you more. I'll tell you everything that happened. I'll tell you everything I did to him and he did to me."

David looked at his wife. His eyes lit up. He gasped. He whined. Christine watched him turn on his heels and scurry away towards the bathroom. She gasped with delight as the bathroom door was slammed shut.

Christine's mind raced. In her imagination she could see her husband's future life. No more sex. No more jerking off - just endless frustration and endless work - that was his fate. It made her start laughing. She laughed and laughed. Finally she grew quiet and still.

"I love you so much David," Christine whispered, 'I'm going to make you so happy. I'm going to give you what you most want, forever..."

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
More Stories