The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed deeply and closed his eyes. He had pressed the tip of his hard cock against Christine's pussy and felt her yield to him in a wet hot embrace. Her lips ran over and around him and then he was thrusting all of his hard cock inside her molten formless body in one long deep relentless stroke. Christine just announced it in her high pitched tones, as she felt him enter her and then drive in to rock bottom position.

Christine began to laugh. Then she gasped and groaned again.

"I hope I didn't just wake up the whole fucking neighborhood," Christine hissed, as Jason stretched out over her and placed his hands under her shoulder blades. "I don't want to get arrested on the first night of my honeymoon."

Jason laughed. He sealed his girlfriend's lips with his own. Christine exhaled deeply and slowly and ran her hands slowly along his sides and around him. She lifted her legs and curled her feet and calves around him as well. He was so deep inside her.

They broke their lingering kiss and gazed into each other's eyes in the dark. It was a heady moment. Christine gazed up at her husband's brother. She rested her eyes on his soft mouth and then considered his dark eyes. She reached out and ran her hand over his jaw-line. Her heart fluttered. She felt that sensation. She realized she did love Jason. She was falling in love with her boyfriend -- her husband's brother.

A groan broke from her. She pulled him down on top of her. She wanted to feel his weight against her. She wanted that weight bearing down on her frame.

"Give it to me baby," Christine whispered, not able to handle having his large cock lying there, like a solid stationary stone, in her soft body anymore. She was scratching at him.

Jason began to fuck Christine. She urged him on. He drew his hips back a few inches and then drove forward gently. His erection slid out and then plunged back in. Their bodies collided with a soft thud. He did it again and then again.

"Oh Jason honey," Christine murmured, closing her eyes and whispering in his ear, while her fingernails bit into his shoulders.

He adjusted himself. He was up on his elbows. He looked down at his girlfriend's beautiful features. He fucked Christine a little faster and a little harder, enjoying the way her breasts bounced from his thrusts, and noting the way her facial features trembled. She closed her eyes and her eyelids fluttered. Her jaw dropped open and closed and then dropped open again.

It felt so good to be inside her. He loved the way her pussy yielded to him and the way her hot flesh surrounded him. Christine's body provoked him by gently clutching him and caressing and rubbing warmly against the tingling nerves in his cock.

He sighed and then he groaned down at her. His hot breath flooded her face. Their bodies slapped together over and over. She bit his neck like she was a vampire and she scratched his back. She moaned and rolled her body, arching her hips so he could plunge inside her as deeply as possible.

"Let me get on top Jason," Christine whispered.

"Sure Chris."

He slipped out of her. He lay down on his back on his towel. She sat up and then swung her leg over him, once he had settled down into place.

Jason marveled at his brother's wife. She looked so beautiful, caught in the moonlight. The glow outlined her curves. It cast her hair in silver. Her exquisite facial features were obscured and shadowy. She took the base of his cock in her hand and adjusted herself. He felt the tip of his prick brush against her damp golden hair. Then a second later he felt her swallow him. Her pussy surrounded him and then she dropped, engulfing him.

"Oh Chris," he whispered and then he let out a long groan as the sensation swam again.

He took her moving hips in his hands and stared up at the sweep of stars above. Christine rode him hard. Her body rolled and twisted as she rose and crashed down again and again. Her head was lolling about on her gleaming shoulders. Her breasts were bouncing.

"That's what I like," Christine hissed breathlessly, "I love being on top and fucking you, while you just lay there and take it."

Jason moaned. He looked at his girlfriend again. Her head was back and her eyes were closed. He could almost see the pleasure coursing deliciously through her beautiful body. Her nipples were hard and her muscles were tense. She was twisting her hips from side to side. She was racing up and down. A wide grin spread across her face.

"Owwww that feels good," Christine whined, "owwww I love that Jason! I love it!"

Christine burst into laughter, but then a moment later a moan broke from her. She looked down at Jason with wild eyes and a bright smile.

"I'm going to cum soon Christine," he whispered.

"Me too baby - we'll see if we can get off together again."

"Oh yeah," Jason said, before breaking into another groan, "oh my God Christine!"

And it happened, just like they hoped it would happen -- they did it together.

"OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD," Jason announced as the pleasure in his body hit flashpoint and the semen in his balls blasted forth through his cock like a delicious exploding quicksilver.

Christine felt and saw her boyfriend's body begin to shudder, and she heard his raging words as he lost control of his body. That set her off. A powerful sensation just grabbed her and began to shake her about. She felt as though the sensation would just blow her apart for a moment.

"OOOOHHHH JJJJAAAASSSSOOOONNNN!"

"AAAAWWWW CCCCHHHHRRRRIIIISSSS!"

Jason was shooting his hot load inside Christine's body and she was coming on his dick. She was impaled on her boyfriend's firing prick and she was going crazy on it. Her body shook. His body shook. He really let Christine have it. Hot shot after hot shot blasted inside his sister-in-law. Her eyes were closed tight and she was wailing, her cries filling the lonesome dark beach with sound.

It was a wild moment. But then it ended. Christine was breathing explosively and her body was still trembling. He felt his cock finish. He lay back and tried to catch his breath. Christine opened her eyes and looked down at her boyfriend. The two of them burst into laughter. Then a moment later she stretched out on top of him and lay in his arms, her ear against his thumping heart.

"That was fantastic Jason," Christine whispered, "I wish David could have been here to see that. He would have loved it."

"Yeah, me too Chris," Jason said, before kissing her scalp.

A second later the two of them were laughing again, and then they kissed passionately under the stars.

*********

The amazing honeymoon was coming to an end. Christine and Jason had spent their three weeks in paradise making love, swimming in the ocean, eating, drinking wine and making even more love. On their last night they were cocooned together in their room. Neither of them really wanted to return to their ordinary lives in the outside world. Christine occasionally thought of David, but only occasionally - she was too wrapped up in her husband's brother to think about her husband. She hadn't even called David once, while she was away with his brother. She sent David an occasional text message now and then to say Jason and her were having a great time without him.

Christine really was so pleased. She was hoping that she would develop a strong connection with her brother-in-law and she did. She really did have everything she wanted -- an adoring puppy dog husband waiting for her at home and a hot young boyfriend whom she loved and who really satisfied her in bed.

Christine and Jason kissed softly and deeply. They were in each other's arms, lying on a soft fur skin rug, before a fire in their room. Jason ran his fingers through his girlfriend's blonde hair, while his other hand gently caressed the points of her breasts and travelled slowly down her belly and between her legs. Christine cupped the side of her brother-in-law's face in the palm of her hands. She rubbed herself against Jason. She sighed softly in his mouth as she wrestled with his tongue. He was rubbing Christine's clitoris with a circular movement and driving her crazy.

The blaze, they had started, crackled and spat and sighed. The firelight danced in lazy warm patterns on their golden skin as they rolled and rolled around and on top of each other. They looked like two blazing fire licked forms.

"Oh my God Jason," Christine whispered, after breaking the kiss, "let's fuck."

"Not yet," Jason whispered in her ear, "I want to eat your pussy again Chris."

"Oh, I love you Jason -- you know how to take good care of a girl. I love the way you make me cum."

"I love you too Chris," Jason said with a grin as he picked Christine up and gently laid her down on her back on the creamy white rug. "I'll show you how much honey."

Jason lay down between Christine's legs. He took her knees in his hands and made her open her legs and draw her legs back. Her beautiful pussy was exposed. The firelight transformed her thatch of blonde pubic hair into a glittering golden nest. Her lips parted. Fiery looking fluid trickled and pooled in her glowing curves and folds. Christine's clitoris was exposed and enflamed from all of her boyfriend's caresses.

"You're a good catch baby," Christine whispered, closing her eyes and stretching her rib cage as he gently plied her lips even further apart with his fingertips and then dropped his head and ran the flat of his tongue along her pussy.

Jason grinned and then lashed his girlfriend. She gasped as he tickled her and explored her. He gently placed the tips of his fingers against Christine and rubbed and circled her opening, while he finished his lashings and focused his attention on her rosy clitoris.

"Oh yes," Christine whispered, "you certainly know all my spots."

Jason reached up with his other hand and gently squeezed her breasts. His head dived and he ate Christine's ass for a moment. Christine broke into laughter and squirmed.

"I wasn't expecting that," Christine said as Jason licked her anus, "but I don't object."

Soon he was back at her clitoris. He continued to rub his fingertips over the entrance to Christine's beautiful fire swept body.

"Oh boy," Christine whispered, placing her hand on the back of his head.

She sighed and watched him for a moment. She purred and closed her eyes. She was awash with feeling as if the blaze, which caressed her skin, had somehow infiltrated her body and was tingling and sweeping through her edgy nervous system. It was making her hair stand on end and it made her belly tremble.

She inhaled long and deep. She curled her exquisite little toes and she tried to stretch out her legs, but Jason grabbed her knees and pushed them back. A moment later he placed his fingertips against her pussy once more, but this time he pressed and his fingertips and then his fingers disappeared inside his girlfriend's body.

"Awww Jason," Christine groaned as she felt his fingers sink inside and then lay lodged there, twisting and turning and fucking her deep and hard.

Jason could feel how tense his girlfriend was. He sensed that her orgasm was close. He focused on her clitoris, washing it and teasing it and loving it.

"You're going to make me cum, if you keep that up darling," Christine hissed down at him, before she shuddered softly and groaned once more.

Jason laughed in Christine's pussy. He finger fucked his brother's wife with slick firm strokes. She wriggled and carried on and was generally all over the shop. She tried to stretch her legs out again. She rolled and tried to raise her hips. He held her down and kept her exposed. Finally she just locked his head in place by closing her thighs around him.

"Oh my God Jason! Delicious bastard!"

Jason felt so good. He almost had his brother's wife blowing her top, just like he did last night and the night before that and the night before that. He wished David was here to see this. He wished his brother could be there to watch Jason do this to his wife.

"Asshole!"

There was more licking and fingering.

"You fucking...!"

Christine realized she was on the edge. Jason seemed to have a sixth sense when it came to taking her right to the limit of her endurance and then keeping her suspended there. She had given him some advice and instruction at the start, but he really just had an instinct for making her feel good. David never had that instinct. Her husband seemed to be completely clueless about what he needed to do to please Christine. Oh well, he was a good earner, at least...

Jason had given Christine head last night and managed to edge her for nearly an hour before she blew a fuse. Her orgasm had been earth shattering. Tonight however she was just too wired and just too horny. She wasn't going to last for long.

"Awwww darling," Christine exclaimed, closing her eyes tight and growing taut.

She was right on the point. If he kept going for just a few more second then she would lose conscious control of her beautiful body and start coming. Perspiration broke from her golden skin. Jason kept going and going. He was relentless and just wouldn't stop. He knew just where to touch her and how to touch her. She was there!

"OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD JJJJAAAASSSSOOOONNNN," Christine exploded, her now shining sweaty body coursing with the most delicious energy.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Jason wouldn't let up. He continued to tease and touch and lick her. He fucked Christine with his fingers. She was thoroughly alive. She was completely animated. She trembled and she shuddered endlessly. Her jaw was agape and her head was twisting from side to side and grinding against the creamy white rug.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Finally she settled somewhat. She was breathing hard and her heart was racing. The tremors were slowly subsiding. Jason decided at that moment to act. He abruptly broke contact with Christine's pussy. He pulled her up and into his arms. She gasped and her eyes opened with shock. He positioned his big hard cock and made her sit down in his lap. His cock entered her pussy and in one long steady stroke he filled her and was deep inside her body.

Christine screamed and her orgasm momentarily burst into life again. She hammered his chest with her bunched up fists and then squealed. She stared at him and then closed her eyes. She shot on his hard burning cock.

"You bastard! I love you so much! Awwww Jason!"

Jason laughed and then groaned. His sister-in-law felt so good. He held her fiery sweaty form tight in his arms. The head of his cock rubbed and rubbed against her soft molten hot interior. Her warm fluids ran down the base of his shaft, over his balls and were soaked into the rug. He turned his head and tried to control himself. He looked at the fire, but he couldn't control himself. He was going to cum. He was only just inside her.

And she was rising and falling in his arms. She was still working her way through orgasm. He turned away from the flames and watched her slip up and down. He watched her beautiful golden shape flash. Her pussy was rubbing the underside of his knob and shaft. He let out a long loud groan.

"I love you Christine," he bellowed.

"I love you too Jason! Awww I can't stop coming!"

"AWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD CCCCHHHHRRRRIIIISSSS!"

"JJJJAAAASSSSOOOONNNN!"

"CCCCHHHHRRRRIIIISSSS!"

He fired his semen deep inside his brother's wife. She rode up and down on him, provoking him and causing him to blow it hard. The two of them screamed and held each other tight. Then they toppled over and landed on their side. They rolled over and over across the rug and off onto the floor, still shooting and bellowing.

"OOOOHHHHMMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

She stopped. She was done. He kept firing fitfully. His body was working overtime to give her everything he had. Finally they were both done. Christine lay on top of Jason. They were hyperventilating and their hearts pounded. He ran his fingers through her damp hair and kissed her wet lips. Christine suddenly burst into tears, while he held her tight and kissed her ear and cheek. Their bodies were exhausted - there would be no more sex tonight.

"I love you so much Jason," Christine blurted out, while rubbing her wet arm across her wet eyes.

Jason kissed her mouth. Then the two of them collapsed together. They both closed their eyes. Soon they had fallen forward: they had tumbled forward into a dark dreamless sleep, while the fire burnt on and then slowly subsided into glowing embers as the early morning light arrived.

********

David was jerking off, when Christine arrived home, after their honeymoon. David was sitting at his desk, in front of his computer, looking at the photos his wife had left for him before she and Jason had vanished for their three weeks away together. He was clicking the mouse and staring at the screen as each image of Christine appeared before him. His wife had left her husband over thirty different shots of herself.

Thank God for masturbation, David thought, as he swept his slimy palm up and down his stiff cock. He closed his eyes and sighed. It felt so good. He had been jerking off at least four times per day, since his wife and his brother had taken off together, for their three weeks away -- a garbage bin full of sticky tissue balls and his dirty cum stained T-shirts bore witness to his constant masturbation.

"What would I do without you," he whispered, looking down at his squeezing, flying hand.

He was just about to cum, when he heard the sounds of laughter at the front door. David abruptly stopped masturbating. He felt a jolt of shock. He looked down at the time on his computer. His wife and his brother were home early.

David quickly stood up. He pulled his underwear and his jeans up and buckled and zipped himself. He grabbed one of his soiled T-shirts lying on the bed and aggressively wiped his jerking hand. He quickly shut the computer down.

"Damn, damn, damn," David hissed, annoyed that Christine had interrupted him, just seconds before he was going to shoot his load into his palm.

He finished rubbing his slimy hand and shoved the dirty T-shirt in the clothes bin. He stepped out of the bedroom and walked swiftly down the hall. He tripped on the edge of the carpet.

"Ouch," David whined, stubbing his toe. He danced about for a second, holding his foot.

A moment later he was walking again. He stopped and looked at the front door for a moment. He tentatively and silently stepped forward until he was at the door. He pressed his eye against the peep hole. David gasped and his cock grew even harder.

His beautiful wife and his kid brother were standing on the other side of the front door. Christine's suitcases were there. Jason and Christine were kissing passionately. David could see them at it through the peep hole. For a moment David thought he was going to cum in his underwear, like he did at the wedding. He held on though. There was no orgasm.

Christine gave Jason a long passionate kiss at the front door to her home. Christine ran her fingers through her boyfriend's hair and then broke away from him.

"You better go baby," Christine softly said, "I need a shower and some sleep. I need to talk to your brother as well."

Jason kissed her quickly, twice more. He rubbed his hard dick against her. Christine smacked him on the bum.

"You're hopeless," Christine said, grinning. "Now go, but call me tomorrow or else Jase."

"Okay, love you," Jason said, and then he turned and walked down the stairs on his way to the front door to the apartment building.

"Love you too," Christine called out.

She heard his laughter and then the front door slam. She was alone. She was standing outside her own front door. She searched her handbag for her keys, but then David opened the door for her.

There was a moment of mutual sizing up and assessing.