The Italian Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,428 Followers

I sighed and we headed to the spa room with the hot tub, which was just a couple of rooms down the corridor. I undressed and joined Dan who was already in the tub, stripped quickly and jumping in the water, which was lovely and warm already. Marie modestly turned her back to us while she disrobed to her underwear, and just as quickly as me she hopped into the chest-high water, sighing in pleasure amongst the bubbling water. Julie was the last to join us. She slipped off her robe, blushing slightly I noticed, and slid herself gently into the tub. She was wearing another all-in-one suit, this time a dark blue colour. I loved the way it clung to her body, showing off her large, round breasts but I didn't get long to savour it as Julie bobbed down into the water, so that only her neck and hair stayed above the surface.

"This is so nice!" Marie exclaimed when we were all in the water. We were still drinking the beers from Dan and Julie's mini-bar, and it was obviously going to Marie's head from her squeals of laughter. "The bubbles tickle!" I sunk underneath the water, deciding to really tickle her. As I grabbed her sides, and she splashed around laughing, I saw that I had been right. Her white bra and panties had been turned completely sheer by the water. I could clearly see her nipples and the dark blonde triangle of her pubes through the lacy, thin fabric. She usually kept her pussy shaved, mostly completely bald, but we were having a 'relaxing' holiday and so while she had kept it trimmed around her bikini line, she hadn't bothered being so rigorous about shaving it all.

We were all relaxed, even Julie, who was leaning back against the edge of the tub, so that her breasts were now above the water's surface. Even in the swimsuit, I could make the shape of them, pressed tight beneath the dark blue fabric. She was just a few feet away from me I wasn't sure and didn't want to stare, but I thought I could just make out the outline of her nipples. Every so often, I stole at a glance at Julie and every time I did, I found myself more and more attracted to this mature but sexy woman.

I finished my beer and as I put it on the side Dan asked me if we'd like more drinks. Marie polished hers off too, and replied that she could manage one more and so I accepted his offer. As she spoke she climbed out of the water and sat on the edge of the tub, reaching out for my bottle and giving both empties to Dan. The pink circles of her nipples were already clearly visible through the wet fabric of her bra but they became even more apparent as they stiffened in response to the cool air. She rested back on her arms, oblivious to her almost-nakedness and her legs parted slightly to reveal the shadow of her dark-blonde pubes, as obvious as her nipples through the similarly wet material of her panties.

Dan had made to climb out of the tub, but hesitated and I could guess why. His eyes had been drawn to first Marie's breasts and then downwards to the front of her knickers and I saw him hastily pull his gaze away, and then pause in getting out of the water. Julie must have sensed his awkwardness because she asked him if he was okay, and I saw him glance at both me and Marie before nodding and then carefully climbing out, making sure he kept his back to us which confirmed my suspicions. Dan was wearing a pair of dark green shorts and they were soaked and sticking to his backside, so I could imagine they were similarly clingy on the front.

He pulled at the front of them, obviously repositioning himself, before turning around to us and telling us he wouldn't be a moment. I noticed he was blushing slightly and Marie must have spotted this because she looked at him curiously.

"Are you okay Dan?" I could tell she was going to tease him. Dan nodded and then Marie leaned forward and looked at his shorts. He had done his best to conceal his erection but you could still see a slight bulge tenting the front. "Have you got a stiffy?"

Dan looked down at himself and covered his groin with his hands as his face reddened further. "Sorry. It's your fault because of..." He nodded at Marie for her to look at herself and as she did, Julie spoke too.

"I was going to tell you," Julie said as Marie covered her breasts with her arms, blushing as red as Dan had a moment ago.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Marie hissed at me.

Before I could speak, Dan added, "And your panties too," causing Marie to look over her arms at her knickers. She crossed her legs to try and hide herself, then gave up and slid back down into the water instead.

"Oops," she chuckled. At first I had thought she was angry with me, but she was just a touch embarrassed. Her face was bright red and she looked from me to Dan, who was still standing with his hands over the lump in his shorts.

"I told you so," I reminded her of my earlier reservations about her going in the tub in her lacy underwear, and Marie shrugged and explained that she had forgotten when she climbed out of the tub, and also she hadn't realised just how transparent her underwear would be.

I turned to Dan, who looked uncomfortable. "Any chance of those drinks? Or are you going to stand there hiding your hard-on all day? If it makes you feel any better, I've got a hard on too. Sorry, Julie."

I knew I was being a bit forward, but seeing Marie almost exposed in front of these strangers had turned me on somewhat, and the alcohol running through the system had the effect of making me braver than usual. Julie didn't say anything, but I saw her glance downwards although I couldn't tell if she could see anything under the water's surface. I did have a hard-on and I knew that it would be plainly visible in the boxer shorts I was wearing.

My admission had the desired effect on Dan. He straightened and moved his hands from his shorts. "Is it that obvious?" he said and we all leaned forward for a look. His shorts had stuck to him again and his cock was now plainly visible. I had to bite back my initial comment because I didn't want to be rude, but I saw Marie stare at it and then she also quickly suppressed a grin. Dan's dick was standing upwards in his shorts, and I guessed it was maybe four inches at the most. Marie looked at Julie and then back at Dan, stealing a glance at me in-between. She opened her mouth to say something but Dan pre-empted what I knew she was going to say.

"I know," he muttered, "I'm not the biggest guy in the world. I'll go and get those drinks."

"Hey!" Marie called after him, "Don't be embarrassed. It's what you do with it that counts. Besides, I'm sure it gets bigger when you're really excited. Doesn't it?"

Dan turned back to her, looking down at his groin again. "Not much, unfortunately. I wish it did. I'll be back in a minute."

"I bet you love it though, don't you Julie?" It was Julie's turn to blush now.

"He's not that small," she insisted. "Our sex life is fine, thanks."

"Oh, I'm not saying it isn't," Marie replied, eager not to upset Julie. "My Scott's not massive – he's five inches – but he knows how to use it, don't you?"

"Five and a half," I corrected her. Marie just rolled her eyes at me being so defensive.

"A big boy, eh?" Julie teased me and I smiled but Marie interrupted me before I could speak.

"Scott's hardly big. My ex-boyfriend Robert was nine inches long. Now that was big!" Marie said to which Julie raised an eyebrow in an expression of disbelief.

"The male average penis is between five and a half and six and a half inches," I quoted.

"Dan says his is average," Julie interjected, but Marie corrected her.

"No, Scott's right. I've read somewhere that between five and seven is the average. What about your ex-boyfriends? Surely they weren't all the same size as Dan?" Julie shook her head and now it was Marie's time to look incredulous. "All your boyfriends were small?"

"No," Julie said slowly, her face reddening again. "I've only ever really... been... with Dan, so..."

"Yes, you said. I thought you were kidding..." Marie said and then there was a moment of silence, and I could tell that Marie felt a little awkward but fortuitously Dan chose that exact moment to come back into the spa room, with two bottles of beer and a couple of glasses of a what looked like lemonade. As he handed them out, I noticed his ardour had diminished. "Feeling a bit more comfortable now?" I asked him with a friendly grin.

"Yeah, until Marie gets out of the tub again," Dan chuckled. "I take it you were talking about me, because you all went quiet when I walked in. Come on. Give me your best small dick jokes then. I can take it. "

"We weren't laughing at you. Julie was being really nice about you actually," Marie explained before diverting her attention back to Julie. "So you were childhood sweethearts then?"

"Not exactly," Julie told us of how she had met Dan quite young and fallen in love with him. Dan was a few years older and had been with several girls before, but she was a virgin until then. She had fooled around with a couple of guys, but never went all the way with any of them until Dan.

"Weren't the men you fooled around with bigger than Dan?" Marie asked interestedly and I could see Dan leaning forward to listen eagerly, making me wonder how much he knew about Julie's past.

Julie shrugged. "One of the men was bigger but I thought he was a freak or something. The other one was about the same size as Dan, I think. Or maybe smaller."

"Smaller?" Marie chortled, making Dan say 'Hey!' in self-defence. Marie gave him a wink but otherwise ignored his protests. "Well, it's a good job he's good in bed then. Scott's not the smallest I've been with but most of my exes were bigger than him, but like your Dan, Scott knows how to use what he's got." Marie took a swig from her bottle, "I couldn't go out with anyone who bad in bed."

"Me neither," Julie said. "Have you had a lot of boyfriends before Scott?"

"Julie! It's rude to ask things like that!" Dan reprimanded his wife but Marie interrupted him, saying it was fine and that Julie could ask whatever she wanted. Dan considered her for a moment, and then shrugged and took a sip of his lemonade. "Okay," he said, "How many boyfriends have you had then?"

Julie was looking at me, and I shrugged and told the American couple that Marie and I didn't have any secrets from each other at all. I had told her all about my exes, for better or worse, and she had shared with me all the details of her ex-boyfriends.

"I've been with a few, but not too many," Marie said carefully at first then she visibly shook herself. "Okay, I've been with eight men including Scott. That's not that many, is it?"

Dan was staring at me. "Doesn't it bother you about her exes being bigger than you?" he asked me and I shook my head and truthfully told him that it didn't.

"I'm glad she slept around a bit before we met," I answered honestly. "I think it made us more stable. She's certainly not curious about other guys or anything, which has to be a good thing. And she has no regrets, she tells me, which is more than I can say."

"I don't ever regret marrying Dan, don't get me wrong," Julie said quietly, "But I sometimes regret not having a bit more... experience... with men before we met." Dan was looking at his wife like he had never seen her before and I wondered what he was going to say but right at that point I realised that all the beer I had been drinking needed to escape my body. My bladder suddenly needed emptying and I still had an erection in my shorts, listening to Marie and Julie talking about their contrasting sexual histories. I spent a moment wondering if I could make it wilt by thinking of something un-erotic, but quickly realised that there was no chance. I was too horny, and the urge to pee was too strong to wait.

I climbed out of the tub, making my excuses but Marie grabbed my hand before I had chance to escape, hauling me back before our friends. My groin was right in front of Julie and when Marie laughed and pointed out that I had a 'stiffy' as well, Julie's eyes went right to it. I looked down and cursed silently when I saw how exposed I was in my wet boxer shorts. They didn't hide a thing. My cock was fully erect and laid sideways as it was, you could see every detail. I didn't cover myself though. For some reason, being exposed like this in front of Julie turned me on even further. Knowing that I was bigger than Dan and thereby bigger than Julie had ever before seen up close bolstered my confidence, so I stood there coolly while the pair of them appraised me.

"Have you finished looking?" I asked, directing the question to Julie in particular, "Because I really do need to pee." Julie averted her eyes suddenly, blushing once again and Dan laughed.

"Sorry Scott," he apologized, "I'd really rather look at Marie in her underwear again actually." That caused Julie to playfully punch him in the arm in mock-annoyance and her laughed and grabbed his wife before dunking her into the tub. I left them to their play-fight and made my way to the toilets, picking up Marie's robe on the way with which to cover myself in case I ran into anyone in the corridors.

When I returned, feeling much better although still semi-erect, Dan had Julie had finished soaking each other and I couldn't help but notice how attractive Julie looked with her hair all wet, and pulled back from her face it made her look younger somehow. She glanced down at my crotch again as I sat on the edge of the tub with my feet dangling in the water. As her brown eyes met mine again I was bedazzled by her smile. She really did have a great smile, Dan was a truly lucky man. She was only half in the water, so I chanced a look at her breasts. Julie saw me look and her gaze followed mine downwards.

"What are you looking at?" she asked me, knowing full well that I had been catching a look at her breasts. I think she wanted me to go bright red, but still full of bravado, I answered her honestly and cheekily.

"Your breasts. Sorry," I grinned, "They do look great in that swimsuit though," I apologised to Dan for admiring his wife so candidly but he just shrugged.

"Well, I did sort of have a good look at your wife earlier, and I think I saw more than you did," the American admitted. Marie was up to her neck in the water again and Dan looked at her ruefully, "Unfortunately she's hiding under the water now."

Marie splashed him and I looked sideways at Julie. "It's a shame that Julie isn't in her underwear. That black set she had on earlier looked rather nice."

Julie blushed again as Marie splashed Dan some more for being cheeky. "Will you tell your husband to stop being naughty?" Marie said to her, "How am I going to get out without him looking again?" Dan splashed her back, hitting Marie right in the face with a big wave of water and causing her to splutter and then laugh out loud.

"He's already seen pretty much everything," I pointed out, "No point in being shy now. Besides you two have had a good look at us, so you've got a cheek to even say anything about us men."

"You're right," Marie gave in after spitting out the water that had got in her mouth from the splashing, "I don't care. Look all you want," she said and climbed out of the tub, sitting on the edge like I was with her feet dangling in the warm, bubbly water.

Her nipples immediately stiffened again, jutting through the translucent bra, and as I watched Dan's eyes look her up and down, my cock hardened similarly. Julie looked at Marie too, and then her eyes turned back to her husband who was now looking down at the dark shadowed triangle that outlined Marie's pussy at the front of her panties. He wasn't really being subtle about looking, but why should he? Marie had said she didn't care. She ignored his gaze, taking a long drink of beer of her bottle.

I knew Marie was drunk, and maybe I should have told her to cover up but I was genuinely enjoying watching her let her hair down and flirt. Part of me inside was feeling a twinge of jealousy at this stranger openly looking at my little blonde wife, but I didn't do anything to stop him. There was no need to, if Marie felt uncomfortable at all, she was a strong enough person to do something about it, and at the moment she seemed to be enjoying herself so I let her be. I did wonder what Julie was feeling though, watching her husband ogle another woman like this. She didn't look unhappy or annoyed, which I put down the vodka relaxing her and making her more tolerant.

I started up a conversation with Julie then, about her teaching profession. It was slightly off topic to what we had been speaking about before, but I wanted to distract her from Dan and Marie's obvious flirtations. We spoke easily, sharing a common interest in mathematics amongst other subjects she taught, and I found myself relaxed and enjoying the conversation. So much so that I lost track of time and only realised how long we had been talking for when I finished the bottle I was drinking.

I waved my empty at Marie, and was about to interrupt the conversation that her and Dan were having but paused when I heard what they were talking about. I had been so engaged with Julie that I hadn't been listening in to what they were talking about.

"So are you a natural blonde?" Dan enquired, indicating towards the front of her panties.

"Yes," Marie looked down where he was pointing, at the light shadow of her pubes, opening her legs as she did so and giving us an even better view. "I usually shave it, but I haven't bothered with being on holiday. I must shave it, or get it waxed."

"You shave it? What, totally bald or...?" Dan was laid back in the water, and seemed relaxed enough but I could tell from his eyes that he was completely focused on what Marie was saying. I would have bet my house that he was erect again, under the water.

"Oh yeah, I have it completely bald. Scott likes it nice and smooth, don't you?" Marie admitted, looking at me and winking. I just shook my head and laughed at how their conversation was so different to the one Julie and I had been having. "Come on," Marie prodded me in the arm, "Stop talking boring stuff, and join in with us."

"Okay, okay," I pushed her prodding hand away. "Yes, I like it bald, but I don't mind it hairy either. Do you shave yours?" I asked Julie, as Marie lowered herself back into the water, to Dan's obvious disappointment.

"No," Julie admitted, "I keep it... tidy... but Dan likes it with hair."

Dan looked at Julie for a moment and then turned back to Marie. "I'd love for Julie to have it shaved or waxed bald, but she won't."

"I have shaved, but it itches," Julie complained, and then explained further, "I'm not as fair haired as you, so my hair is a bit thicker, down there... you know?"

Marie chuckled at Julie's shyness. My wife was quite open about such things, especially when she'd had a drink but obviously Julie wasn't as experienced or as outgoing as Marie about sex. Even tonight, with several vodkas inside her Julie was still very reserved. She was opening up though, albeit slowly.

"You should wax, rather than shaving," Marie suggested. "It's much smoother too. Why don't you come with me tomorrow? We'll have a girlie day - dinner, a few drinks, then find a spa and get it done?"

Dan's eyes opened wide, and I felt mine do the same. Marie was being a bit forward and I hoped Julie wasn't offended but I needn't have worried, Julie just giggled, took a sip from her glass of lemonade and said, "Maybe."

Dan immediately encouraged her. "I think they do massages and waxing here," he told Marie. I looked around the spa where we were sitting and they did have a massage room over the other side from where we were. "I could have a word with the manager again, and see if they might do it cheap. They would certainly look after you if I asked them to."

Marie looked at Julie hopefully, but Julie still just said maybe, so Marie said "Come on. I dare you!" and then the pair of them burst in giggles, before Julie finally relented and said "Okay."

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,428 Followers